Life Of A Happy Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Angie being a good friend.
4k words
4.14
5.1k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped working and spent my time having causal sex with everyone. When Master was busy with work, I texted and flirted with men.

Most of the conversations started off with me flirting with the men.

"I hope you know CPR because you just took my breath away."

"Is that a waterfall in your profile picture? Because you're making me so wet with that handsome face! Hahaha!"

"So aside from making my pussy wet, what do you do for a living?"

"Did your license get suspended for driving all these girls crazy?"

"Oh God. You're the proof that aliens do exist because you've just abducted my heart."

"My doctor says that I'm lacking of some vitamin D. Maybe you can help?"

"Oh by the way, I'm wearing that smile you gave me."

"I think I have to go for a shower soon, because you're making me so hot!"

"I know milk does a body good but wow! You look so wonderful... Maybe I should get some milk from you. Hahaha!"

"I'm a psychic and I can see the future. Yeah. I can see a near future when I'm on my knees and sucking your dick."

"I think the auto correct function is not working properly. Every time I want to type something it turns out into "Please fuck me."

"My friends always say not to fall for bad boys.. But I can see the temptation from you."

"There are some things money can't buy. Like happiness. Like family. Like you. But other stuff like blowjobs and sex are totally free if you want."

"Hey sexy stranger. Stop being a stranger."

"I'm making the first move when it comes with starting a conversation, so I'm expecting you will make the first move when it comes to kissing."

"Come over right now. Nobody is here, except for me."

"You're always making me wet when I'm talking to you!"

"I'm a little drunk, a little horny and all alone right now."

"Congrats! You've leveled up! I won't be wearing any underwear the next time you see me!"

"I just took some sexy pics, but they're too inappropriate for Facebook or Instagram. Want to see?"

"If you come by the house today, I'll take off all of my clothes at the door!"

"I know you had a rough day, can I make it better by taking off my clothes?"

Men are such simple creatures. Just a single pickup line from me and we would be meeting up and having sex.

Master's house. My house. Hotels. Their houses. Sometimes in the public carparks. Some in their cars. But my most favorite one was when 3 men had their way with me at the same time! Mouth, ass and pussy.

I wanted to return the favor for the wonderful species of men, so I started to text my girlfriends, asking boring stuff like how's life or how are you. Then proceeded to get them into my plans and I texted the men.

"Hey, I need a favor. One of my girlfriends just broke up with her boyfriend. Do you mind having sex with her to cheer her up? You can have your way with me later."

I texted 5 men that fucked me before and I loved it a lot, all 5 of them replied almost immediately. Asking for more information like age, and my girlfriend's photos.

I sent a picture of my girlfriend, Amanda, to the men and texted that she's 20 years old. All 5 of them agreed to come over so I schedule them accordingly.

I placed Eugene at the first slot at 10pm since I remembered the most about him and he was the most recent.

I met up with Amanda at my house and invited her in. I wasn't lying about her breaking up with her boyfriend and I wasn't lying when I told her I had a method for her to get over her ex.

"I've invited a man over to make love to you, babe." I said to Amanda as we sat on the sofa in my living room at 9pm.

"Huh! Do you really think that is a good idea right now? I just broke up with my boyfriend 2 days ago, Angie!" Amanda said.

"Don't worry. I trust that he will make love to you passionately and I trust him." I said. "You wanted to move forward right? So this is what you have to do to get over that bastard."

"Okay fine. But I'm scared. He's a stranger to me, Angie." Amanda said.

"Don't worry, I'll be with you all the time. Just trust me, babe." I said.

Both of us went to bathe and got ready for Eugene to come over. I was in my singlet and skirt, while Amanda got into her black lingerie and translucent pink dress meant for sleep.

At 945pm, Eugene texted me that he's here and I replied, "Ring the door bell and I'll open the door. A reminder, please don't scare her away and make love to her slowly. Amanda is a little shy but she wore something sexy for you. Be nice to her!"

"Sure thing, Angie! I'll only be mean when I'm fucking you! Hahaha" Eugene texted and rang the door bell.

"Okay babe, he's here." I said and went to open the door. "Come in, My girlfriend Amanda is waiting for you."

Eugene walked in with his black blazer, white collar shirt, and black pants. I knew he was a business man but showing up like this was an overkill!

I felt so sexy and horny when I saw Eugene in his business attire but I mentally reminded myself that today was for helping Amanda.

"Hey Amanda, This is Eugene. The man that will be helping you today." I said.

"Hello Amanda, nice to meet you." Eugene said and gave his hand.

"H-Hi...." Amanda said and shook his hand, not looking up at him and blushed.

I gave a little background to Eugene as Amanda felt uneasy about the arrangement. "Amanda and her bastard of a boyfriend broke up because she refused to be naked in front of his friends during a birthday party. She deeply regrets not getting naked but the past is the past now." I said.

"How long since the break up?" Eugene asked.

"2 days." I replied.

"Okay, I got it." Eugene said and went to Amanda. "May I sit down?"

Amanda nodded her head and Eugene sat beside her on the sofa. I sat down on a chair nearby and looked at them.

"Today I am invited over here to help you get over your ex. If you're not up for it, I'll understand. But you're very beautiful and I would love to get to know you better." Eugene said like a gentleman.

Amanda was silent and I said "Hey Amanda! Hurry up and...." Eugene gave me a stop signal with his hand and said "Let her think about it. Amanda is a beautiful lady. She can think for herself. What do you want, Amanda?"

Amanda thought silently for a minute before saying, "I.... I want you to make love to me, Eugene. Make me forget about my ex... Take the lead, please..."

"Alright, baby. Just follow my lead." Eugene smiled and said. "Give me your hand and follow me, Amanda."

Eugene pulled Amanda's hand and they went to my bedroom. I followed behind them. Both of them sat on my bed and I sat on the floor.

Eugene guided Amanda's chin towards him and Amanda closed her eyes before they kissed.

As they kissed slowly, Eugene slide his hand up Amanda's thighs and she gave a moan. I saw them using their tongues as they kissed and Eugene was rubbing her pussy over her panties.

Amanda pushed Eugene away and said "W-Wait!! I.... Wait!!"

Eugene smiled and said "Take your time, baby. I'm here to help you."

"I... I just want to show you myself first... before we continue..." Amanda said and stood up.

"Sure baby. Anything you want." Eugene said and I saw him giving a cute smile.

Next, I saw Amanda sliding her dress straps off her shoulders and letting it fall down. Then, she slowly removed her lingerie and stood completely naked in front of Eugene.

"Very beautiful, Amanda. I'm so blessed to have you tonight." Eugene said.

Amanda shed a few tears and said "P-Please be gentle with me...." she sat on Eugene's laps and gave him a passionate kiss with her hands around him.

When Eugene gently massaged her boobs, Amanda broke off the kissing and moaned. Eugene saw that Amanda wasn't resisting and continued to massage her boobs as both of them stared into each other's eyes.

"Make love to me, Eugene." Amanda said.

"Sure Amanda. Anything you want baby." Eugene said and guided her to lie down on my bed.

"Hold on. Let me grab my condom first." Eugene said.

"No!! I mean sorry... no.... erm..." Amanda said. "Just have sex with me like this. Cum inside me. Please?"

"Sure baby. Anything you want." Eugene said and happily fucked Amanda's pussy without a condom.

"Ah! Fuck me! Fuck me!! Ah!" Amanda started to moan and scream as Eugene fucked her pussy.

"Can I really cum inside you, Amanda?" Eugene asked nicely as he stop his thrusting.

"Oh my God! Don't stop!! Just fuck me! Fuck me now!! Please!" Amanda shouted.

Eugene fucked Amanda until he came inside her. Both were sweating and breathless as they stared into each other's eyes and kissed.

"I'll see you later." Eugene said, got up and took his clothes to the living room.

"How was it?" I asked Amanda.

"It was fantastic! Thanks for doing this to help me, Angie." Amanda replied.

"Oh it's not over yet, 4 more guys will be coming over! So you better get ready now! Hehe!" I said.

"Oh God... I should've known.." Amanda said and went to the bathroom to wash up.

I kissed Eugene goodbye after he got dressed and left. For the entire night, I invited men over and over again to fuck with Amanda. I got horny and very desperate as I watched, but I endured it since I had to help my best friend.

By the end of everything, Amanda had fell asleep and I texted other men and asked if they're up for some fun.

Timothy was available as he was just hanging out with his friends. I invited all 5 of them over to my home at 12pm.

They were outside my house when I was still bathing, so I texted Timothy to just come in since my door wasn't locked.

After my bath, I wore a single piece of pink dress for sleepwear and walked out.

"She's so adorable!"

"Yeah.. So beautiful and available."

"Let's take some pictures.. Hahaha.."

I heard male voices and went to my bedroom to see 5 men taking photos of the naked and sleeping Amanda!

"Hey guys! Don't be mean.. She just broke up with her ex. Please don't disturb her sleep." I said.

Timothy motioned everyone to leave the bedroom and I closed the door before walking to the living room.

"Hi guys, I'm Angela but you can call me Angie." I said.

"Hi Angie! Wow, you're very beautiful!" The men said.

"Thank you! Hehe.." I said and gave myself a turn.

"So what's up baby? You said you were lonely?" Timothy asked.

"Yeah and I already told you earlier.." I said.

"I know you did." Timothy said, "But my friends doesn't believe me."

I let out a sigh and pouted at the men. "Like I said, My best friend just broke up with her ex so I invited 5 men to have sex with her to help her get over her ex. I was feeling a little lonely and a little horny so that's why I called you guys over.. Do you guys want any drinks?"

The men was frozen as they scanned my body with their eyes. I helped them out by putting my hands behind my back and danced a little by showing them sides of my left and right body, saying "Erm.. Guys?"

Timothy told me to go get some alcohol and I went to the kitchen to prepare.

I heard Timothy giving a prep talk to his friends, telling them that it's okay to stare or touch my body, but not to freeze or remain quiet, just be a man and flirt with me.

His friends weren't convinced, "But how can we just touch such a angel? Later she report us to the police!"

"Urgh fine, just follow my lead you pussies." Timothy said.

I was in the kitchen and listened to their conversations, waiting for the right moment to come out.

I walked out and asked, "This is kinda heavy, can some of you guys help me?"

Timothy whispered to his friends, "Now's your chance to show how manly you are. All of you go! Don't say I didn't give you the chance!"

The 4 of them came to the kitchen.

"This, this, this and this." I said to the men as I pointed to the 1.5L coke bottle, the ice bucket and the 2 liquor bottles. I told them to go ahead first as I placed 5 glasses onto a tray and brought them.

I bent forward to place the tray onto the table as the men cleared it for me. "Thank you, erm.. James?"

"Yes that's right! You have a good memory, baby!" James said.

I smiled and knelt down on the floor so I could put the glasses onto the table properly.

Then I stood back up, "Hold on, I'll grab some snacks!" and ran to the kitchen.

I quickly grabbed whatever snacks I could find but before I run back, I heard the men talking again.

"Where did you find such a beautiful lady! Tim?" William asked.

"I saw it... oh my goddess..." John said.

"And what the fuck did you see?" James asked.

"Heaven, probably." Ace said.

"I saw her butt when she run earlier...." John said.

"Oh that's normal Johnny." Timothy said. "In a few moments, you will get to see her completely naked. I promise!"

I smiled that at least one of them knew that I'm a complete slut. I ran back and put my hands out. "I brought the snacks!"

"Well done, baby." James said. He was a little scary to be honest. "Now why don't you put the ice for us?"

"Okay! Hehe.." I replied. Trying to laugh my fear away.

Timothy had always been playful. He's like the funny and playful boy in school that everyone would encounter. The class clown that entertains everyone all the time.

John was shy and quiet. But he also secretly stalks people online. Not sure about offline....

William was an awkward turtle. He's always stuttering and i always felt a little difficult to talk to him.

James was a real sadist. He enjoyed torturing others and making them suffer. But after knowing this side of him, I started to talk to him more.

Ace was very handsome. Like the type that you normally see in Korean dramas.. He was so dreamy and I always found myself unable to control myself when I'm with him.

I knelt down on the floor and grabbed some ice cubes for everyone's glasses. Exactly 2 ice cubes per glass with a pincer, but I purposefully only gave myself 1 ice cube. Hoping someone would notice that I'm telling you how submissive I was!

I saw James staring directly at me and smiling at me like as if he knew about the signal I was sending... The others either arranged the table or poured coke and alcohol for everyone.

My pussy felt a little wet and I closed my legs tightly. James was still staring at me until Timothy said "Cheers!"

Everyone said "Cheers!" as well and held our glasses up. I was still kneeling on the floor but sitting on my feet as I took a sip.

William whispered to Timothy which everyone including me could hear clearly, "Why is she still on the floor?"

"Well, I only have 5 seats in the sofa." I answered and William looked away. "3 in the middle, 1 on each sides. You guys are my guests so there's no way I'll let you guys sit on the floor with me." I explained.

James gave a mean and sarcastic laugh, "Hah! Ha... Ha." before saying, "What are you talking about Angie? There are still 5 seats available for you. Can't you see our laps inviting you over to sit?"

William got angry and shouted "What the fuck bro? You..." before he continued I stood up and said "Oh... that's true. I'm sorry for being so stupid! Hahaha."

"It's okay, Angie. We forgive you." James said, "Go on now, pick a seat."

I felt like I had to get to know James on a deeper level so I walked over to him with my glass, bent forward to put the glass on the table, lifted up my dress a little to make sure my bare skin would be touching him and I sat on his lap.

"Thank you, James. You're such a gentleman for letting me sit down like this." I turned my head to him, put my hand on his shoulder and said.

"You're welcome, baby." James said and smiled to his friends.

I looked over to Timothy who knew what a horny slut I was and he gave me a nod. Indicating that it was okay to flirt with James.

We did the 'cheers' again and this time I took my time grinding my butt and pussy against James' crotch as I took a few sips of my glass.

"Isn't this a little hard to talk? Since you're facing away like this." James said.

"That's true. Hold on." I replied, got up and turned around and adjusted my dress by tugging at it a little and lifting up my dress a little before sitting on James' lap facing him.

"Erm.. How does this work?" I said to James as I couldn't get to sitting properly.

"Just open your legs wider and sit down, baby." James replied.

"Oh! I see... Thanks James!" I said and did exactly what he said.

Maybe it was the alcohol, I lifted up my dress a little higher until everyone could see my butt and pussy clearly before I sat down on James' lap, facing him.

We continued to chat as if it was completely normal for me to sit on a man's lap when I met him for the first time. I placed one hand on his shoulder and my other hand was holding onto my glass.

John and William was talking about boring stuff that I've no idea about. Online gaming. I knew I had to steer the conversation away from that shit so I gave a loud moan before asking...

"Ah! Sorry guys... This position is just making me so horny.." I said.

James smiled and patted my head, saying "Oh We forgive you, baby. Do you have something else to say or ask?"

"Yes da... Erm.. Sir..." I nearly said 'daddy' and James smiled as if he knew.

"I need some personal advice from all of you... It's kinda urgent and it will be great if you guys can help me..." I said.

"What advice do you need?" Ace said and I fell in love with his eyes. He's just so handsome!

"Erm... I need advice regarding my boobs... Do you guys think I need an boob enhancement?" I said and pushed my boobs up, trying my best not to blush and smiled.

Everyone was stunned and shocked that I asked that, including Timothy but he smiled after a few seconds.

James said "Well, I don't know. I have to check first."

I smiled and thrusted my chest out, "Go ahead and check it, Sir. I really need the advice." I placed my hands around his neck.

"Yeah. Sure you do." James said and massaged my boobs.

"Ah! Oh my God! You're so professional, James." I squirmed and moaned happily.

My pussy felt so wet and I was dancing slowly in James' lap as he massaged my boobs.

Before I could orgasm, James stopped and said. "Alright I'm done." I pouted at him and he gave a knowing smile at me. He knew I was purposefully flirting with him and that I'm a slut. He didn't want to let me orgasm so quickly!!

"After analyzing your breasts, with my professional opinion. I can say that you're fine without an enhancement, Angie." James said as if he was really a professional.

"Okay Sir..." I replied and felt a little disappointed that I didn't get to orgasm. I was so close!

We did another 'cheers'. I drank my second glass and told everyone, "I'm feeling a little hot, what about you guys?"

John and William seemed to be submissive too as they said they were feeling a little hot too.

Ace smiled at James, as if they were psychics. James said "Angie, if you're feeling hot, why don't you take off some clothing?"

I smiled and said "Well.. I only have 1 piece of clothing on me, if you guys don't mind....."

James was very lovely but I wanted the other guys to join in too.

"Go ahead, Angie." John said.

"Yeah it's your house. Do whatever you want." William said.

"Get comfortable. The last thing we want is for you to be uncomfortable." Ace said.

"Take it off, baby." Timothy said.

I smiled and said "Thanks guys."

I lifted up my dress and removed my one and only piece of clothing over my head and threw it to the floor.

"Ah! I feel better already. Thanks guys!" I said with a happy smile as I continued to sit on James' lap.

Everyone was staring at my naked body and I felt so sexy.

I went on to drink my third glass after Timothy poured for me.

"I told you, bro." Timothy said to John.

I chose to ignore it and continued to grind my butt and pussy against James' crotch as I drank and laughed at everything.

I laughed even at normal stuff like when John said "It's a goddess."

12