Life Of A Happy Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time I laughed, my boobs would bounce and everyone would be staring at me.

Suddenly, I said. "Oh I remember! You guys were talking about games earlier right? Let me show you guys my toys that I always play with!"

I got up and walked naked to my bedroom. I saw Amanda fingering herself in the corner near to the door and quickly closed the door. "What are you doing? How are you feeling, babe?" I asked.

"I'm okay, Angie. Thanks for earlier. Who are these people?" Amanda asked.

"They're friends of friends of my Master." I said.

"That's nice... I wish I had a Master too.." Amanda said.

"Oh babe! You can come outside to join us! Just let me grab my toys first!" I said.

"No Angie. I don't think I'm up for it.. it's so embarrassing and..." Before Amanda could continue, I grabbed my sex toys and grabbed her hand. Both of us completely naked.

The guys saw 2 of us naked girls walking out of my bedroom and I said, "You guys saw her earlier. She's Amanda. Single and very available! Hahaha!"

"Stop it, Angie..." Amanda held my arm and said.

"She told me just now that she's looking for a Master. Anyone up for accepting Amanda as a slave?" I said.

"N-No... I'm not! I'm not looking! No!" Amanda said blushing and hid behind me.

"She's a little shy. Hope you guys don't mind." I said.

"We don't mind, baby." James said. "Did you grab your toys?"

"Yes Sir! I did. Here are my toys!" I said and gave 5 of my sex toys to the 5 men.

My non vibe dildo, my vibe dildo, handcuffs, butt plug and my wireless remote controlled egg vibe.

All of the guys held my sex toys in shock, only Timothy went to smell it.

12