All Comments on 'Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 19'

by dercius

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More dumbass comnets by the asshole of LIT

Gave it a 5 to offset the fag's 1 vote!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gave it a 1

to offset the slut bonny/vasty vote. Learn how to spell bonny/vasty.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. eat shit you old ugly fag!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well, I was about to rate this average, for sexual content...

But, then noticed Bonnietaylor was raving about a story again...

Really, as the content has no REAL loving wife, just a slut getting her rocks off; should really be posted in another category: BDSM, group, fetish (lifestyles), erotic couplings, etc. take your pick and it would be a better place. Unfortunately, this site I think needs a "Hot or Slut Wife" category where a lot of these could be posted.

The Loving Wives category is lesser for ALL the crap that gets posted here - this might piss off a lot but, I am referring to probably 99% of the stories including BTB, WACC, etc. And, all the wife sharing cuckolding crap; they should really create a category just for that pussy sh**. But, as it is a fetish lifestyle it would probably be better received there. Some of the women in these stories seem to just be using men as dildos with no emotional ("loving") attachment; again, with that where is the loving wife. But, I think what confuses most in posting here is they misconstrue "Loving Wife" with "Hot Wife" two totally different categories & topics.

Well, there I said my peace, gave my two sense and, vented a little.

Good day to all.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Dear Annony!! YOu and your little boy can't see that LW and what happens in this section is why they call it LW

So for you I'll try and explain. LW are stories for the most part if women fucking around on their husbands just like your wife did to you!! LW are also stories of men who love to see their wives fucking around, just like your wife did to you. And we all know you loved watching her . LW stories are also stories of men who like to be in cock cages and feminized just like you dear annony! And LW stores are also BTB stories which we all know you hate! So while you complain and cry about them you dear annony read them all. So tell us asshole of LIT why is that? Why do you read stories you say you hate ? You know why!! IT's because you fucking love them. I'm BTW no raving just providing and stating fact. The sections are just find as they are. Only a brain dead cum sucking fag like you wants them changed. You even read stories when the title tells you they are cuck stories . Me thinks you bitch a little to much dear annony./ NO! go get into your girly clothes and go find a guy with a big cock and suck it!! BTW gave this a5 to offset your dumbass 1 scoe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT FAT DUMB WHORE VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@bonnie/vastie

hey FAT old whore, get some liposuction and try to get some real cock and maybe you'll be less of a bitch. sadly there's nothing to be done for your DUMB brain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
FINALLY! Been waiting for this chapter for so long!!!

A big thank you to the author. Big fan on your series. Hope 2 see more updates soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice series

kudos to the author for keeping up a hot series for so many chapters. dont stop!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Update

Author please update this story. I really love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Chapter 21 please

Author please continue this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More updates please

Any new planned chapters for the coming year???

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Totally believable

Except for the indication that Hyung is hung. Too far fetched.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing series. More please!

Any new chapters coming?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous