Life of an Average Houswife

Story Info
Adventures in being married helpa couple stay young.
2.1k words
3.99
17.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wilkie33
Wilkie33
89 Followers

Part One

Life of an Average Housewife

To start this story you really need a little background. Married, 2 kids, Engineer, wife is a stay at home housewife. This is me, or what most people see. I met my wife in high school. She was a year younger and lived 3 doors down on the same street. I was the typical football jock and she just made the Varsity Cheer squad. Like most males my life was driven by hormones and I wanted to have sex about 30 times a day. Pretty much like all of us at that age I guess. My girlfriend, Angie, was happy to oblige. Mostly it happened in the back seat, or on camping trips in the woods, even the bathroom at school once. Well if you haven't guessed it she got pregnant the night of the Junior Prom.

Our parents were pretty peeved, as you can imagine. The family decision was we should get married at least for the baby's sake. My Dad converted our detached Garage into a small one bedroom apartment for us and we lived off the folks while I finished school and Angie attended a special school our district had for teen mothers. Lucky for me, a football scholarship paid full ride for college and we became your average struggling newlyweds. We got pregnant for the second time. I worked nights and went to school and played football for my school in my home town so it all worked out.

As soon as she graduated, now with two kids, Angie started working as a receptionist and took part time gigs as a product placement specialist. Basically she got paid to look nice and smile and hand out brochures at trade shows. Yeah I know what you are thinking but it was always in town and her outfits were basically business casual. She told me a few salesmen made passes at her but she just shut them down. Luckily both the grandmas were more that eager to provide day care. Our biggest battle with the grandma's was not hurting one of their feelings over whose turn it was.

Fast forward 15 years. The grandparents still robbed us of our kids on a regular basis. The fact that I am an engineer kinda tells you what happened to my dream of going pro but hell, the education was paid for. I make very good money and my now wife,Angie, could stay at home with the kids. We had bought a house within miles of our parents.

Sex life, like everything else, depends on life in general. I was happy with three a week except one week a month when the kids and I steered clear of Mom. That is the real reason men like me have a workshop out in the garage. Pretty standard I bet. Then slowly things began to change. My wife became more assertive in the bedroom. Her style of dress really picked up. She lost those stubborn pounds and looked, well HOT! I swear she could still get in her cheer outfit except the top was much tighter. In fact she did it for me once in awhile. All the Lingerie I had bought for her and she had worn once and put away came back out and was worn in our bedroom much more often.

My wife was just over 30 now she was the one full of hormones. I always thought that concept of sexual peak for men at 19 and women at 30 was a bunch of crap but her concept of sex was way different now than 20 years ago. Don't get me wrong. She was always willing but now she was not only willing but demanding. Hey it isn't as if I didn't love it.

My sweet wife was very creative. When the kids were still young we would be pressed into service play acting a favorite movie scene on a regular basis. Sometimes complete with costumes. The kids loved it until they got to be teens themselves then Mom was just weird. As she got older her real target for creative talent became me. To be honest, with just her and I, it was all about sex and I loved it. Let me tell you how it works. I was about to leave work on a Friday and got a text from my wife. Gramm had the kids and they were headed for the ocean. I was to meet her in a downtown hotel around 8. The desk had my key and she had packed for me.

Well this sounded good. I went over some papers and grabbed a sandwich. If she had dinner plans I could always eat again and if not I was set. I got to the desk and was handed a suite key. When I got upstairs there were directions on the bed. It said, shower, shave, and change and make myself a drink. Then sit in the chair and wait. I looked around. The suite had a bed in the center, pretty standard. The wall was all windows and the drapes were open. We had a spectacular view of the city. The chair she mentioned was to the side tucked into a corner in the dark. There was a small table for my drink and a small hand held tape player with another note. The note said, don't play this till I am in the room. Hell I ain't stupid. I took a quick shower and shaved then put on what she had laid out. I silk shirt and a pair of khakis with boater shoes no underwear. I went to the bar and made myself a scotch rocks and sat down. I realized with the drapes open and the room dark I was pretty invisible. I was just a dark figure sitting in a corner. I had such a huge boner I was worried I would blow my load before she even got there. The door buzzed from the electronic key and my wife stepped in.

I was pretty sure I had already figured out what was up but now I was positive. This was that famous Jamie Lee Curtis scene from the movie "True Lies." My god she was gorgeous! Her hair was slicked back and she had on 4 in heels and a black minidress with a trench coat over her arm.

The coat was tossed in a chair and she turned to me and Said " Hello. Carlos thought you might like me." In a tentative insecure voice.

I froze for a sec then remembered the recorder in my hand. I pressed the play button. " I do! Now baby, take off your cloths." came a deep resonant voice.

My wife had obviously found some voice modification software on the Internet. The sound system magically came on to a driving stripper beat. She reached clumsily for the back of her dress with a look of fright on her face.

"No No. Not like that. Turn around and do it sexy!" came the voice from the recorder.

She stopped and turned around to show me a perfect ass and long beautiful legs. I was pretty sure she had never worn a dress that short before.

I pushed play again not sure what would come out and hoping I didn't screw this up. "Over there by the windows so I can see in the light."

She half walked and half danced to the end of the bed in front of the floor length windows that was allowing lots of city lights into the room. She looked nervously out the window for an instant and I pushed play again.

"Just do it. You are very sexy. Let all of them see."

I had figured out the timing. When she paused for a sec it was my queue to play the next line. By now my cock was so engorged with blood I silently said a little prayer for me to have enough blood left in my brain to continue on. She began a real sexy bump and grind. The dress hit the floor and she coursed her hands over her body. All that was left was a black demi bra and thong panties, and of course her High Heels. She did a half circle and danced to me and to the windows. She even did the trip on a pole on the bed post like Jamie Lee did. I wanted to unzip my pants in the worst way but didn't. She reached behind her back to her bra closure and paused an imperceptible second.

I hit play. "Yes Baby let us see your Tits!" pause.

Her bra dropped to the floor and she kicked it to me. She was really working her hips now and soon her back was to me and the pause.

"Show me that hot little pussy baby and the men outside as well."

I wondered if it was possible to die from high blood pressure caused by arousal. Her panties slipped down with her ass to me. She showed me her cute little tight pussy now shaved completely. A perfect split peach, bare between her legs. She worked over to the windows and put her hands on the glass. Her dance sequence was for all those imaginary men in their offices that were watching right now.

Pause. " Ok come to me!"She turned and looked at me completely nude. Pause " Not like that get on your knees."

My wife dropped to all fours and carefully walked herself over to me. She pushed apart my knees as far as they would go causing my butt to slip forward to the edge of the chair.

Pause "you know what to do baby. Do it!" came that male sultry voice.

My demure darling wife lowered her face to my lap and carefully unzipped my fly with her teeth. In seconds she had my cock head in her mouth. In the beginning it was a roll and lick job but soon she dropped her hands and looked me in the eye and buried my cock in her throat. I could hear her gag a touch and gurgle a lot but she didn't stop. My God! My wife was deepthroating me! My cock head was hitting the throat entrance and pushing through every stroke. Her eye makeup had started to run from her tears. I didn't know if I should stop her and protect her or just revel in this marvelous feeling of power.

In an instant she was on her feet. She turned back to the windows and reached between her closed legs and found my rock hard shaft. It was guided to her now dripping wet pussy. My harlot wife lowered herself on my cock and began fucking herself with it hard and fast. I couldn't believe how hot and wet her pussy was. Like a slippery velvet glove. I was gone. I had dropped the recorder minutes ago and was just immersed in pleasure. I had quit breathing and finally heard myself gasp in need. I was being stroked from just the head to completely buried in stroke after strident stroke. I realized my wife had almost collapsed several times and was pretty sure it was from orgasm but she didn't quit. Finally my body went so rigid that my feet came off the ground. The whore now pleasuring me stopped instantly. Turned grabbed my pulsing manhood and jerked me off on her makeup streaked face. I think I passed out. As I became aware of my surroundings again, I saw my wife carefully slipping into her dress. Her bra and panties still laying on the floor before the tall windows.

"I hope you enjoyed me Sir. Carlos will be in touch."

She then slipped out of the room caring her clutch purse and trench coat. +I finished my now melted scotch rocks and carefully redressed. I slipped my cloths as well as my wife's abandoned underwear in the plastic dirty cloths bag and left a good tip on the counter. I made it to the subway stop just before last train. Heading home I was sure that was the most intense night of my life. I sure hope my wife has other good ideas like this one. I just hope she doesn't actually kill me in a strange hotel room. That night was special as you can tell. Our sex life was still full and active but at home with the lights out. I, on occasion, would slip into memory mode and end up jerking off like a teenager.

I knew It was my turn. I kinda knew how my wife thought but I am not the most creative guy.

Wilkie33
Wilkie33
89 Followers