Life of an Escort Ch. 01

Story Info
Cassie’s first customer.
3k words
3.99
12.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hi guys, I'm Cassandra but you can call me Cassie, from Singapore. Sensual, classy, intelligent companion, whatever you want from me. If you need a companion for a weekend or simply a sexual experience, I love to indulge on creating memories with you. Let me offer you an unforgettable service that will blow your mind away. I adore nothing more than just to pamper you with all of my love and affection. I'm open-minded and it will be amazing to experiment with whatever you have on your mind. I offer the full ultimate package. Please drop me a message if you want to find out more. I have no hard limits and will do anything for you as long as you pay me.'

I typed that on my social escort profile.

Due to Covid, many jobs were lost. Including mine. I worked as a sales person for health products and skincare. Ever since Covid started 2 years ago, I had tried to look for other jobs.

Now that it's better, it would be the right thing to do to get back my old job, but.. I'm in debt now.

It's been 2 years, living at home and trying various stuff to earn money. I even did cam shows but even that didn't earn me enough.

Now in the year 2022, I've decided to become a social escort.

I had to meet with with my employer for a job interview. I did a simple resume and met up with the man in his apartment. Next I had to fill up a form as we sat in his living room.

-Name: Cassandra

-Gender: Female

-Ethnicity: Asian

-Nationality: Singaporean

-Age: 22

-Eye color: Black

-Hair color: Black

-Hair length: Long

-Public hair: Shaved

-Height: 160 cm

-Smoker: Causal

-Alcohol: Causal

-Service for: Men and couples.

-Available for: Hotel and Home visits, social settings, parties, anything you want.

-Sexuality: Straight

-Languages: English and some Chinese.

-Rates:

1 hour - 1000

2 hours - 1800

3 hours - 2500

24 hours - 5000

48 hours - 8000

Special events (eg public events up to 4 hours) - 10000

-Services:

-Anal

-Dildo/Toys

-BDSM

-Girlfriend experience (GFE)

-Blowjob

-Full body massage

-Striptease/Dancing

-Role play and Fantasies

-Spanking

-Cumshot on body

-Cumshot in mouth

-Cumshot in anal

-Cumshot in pussy

-Squirting

-Fingering

-Cam shows

-Any other ideas, please contact me privately.

-Hours:

-Monday: 0000 to 2400

-Tuesday: 0000 to 2400

-Wednesday: 0000 to 2400

-Thursday: 0000 to 2400

-Friday: 0000 to 2400

-Saturday: 0000 to 2400

-Sunday: 0000 to 2400

-Additional stuff to add:

-Please contact me below for more information and pictures.

----

I drank a glass of iced water as my employer looked at my form.

"Very impressive, Cassie. Looks like you've done your homework. Your rates are the standard." Tom said.

"Thank you, Sir." I replied.

"Although you have kind of a perfect profile, we value our quality services here. We need to make sure you're really talented in your services, I'm sure you understand." Tom said. "Of course, there isn't much time to test everything on the list, but for now, why don't you take off your clothes?"

"Erm.. Okay." I replied and stood up.

"Oh and keep those heels on, just remove your dress." Tom said.

"Yes Sir." I replied and started to slide my red dress straps off my shoulders.

I felt a little embarrassed after revealing my boobs and the fact that I had no bra. Then I slid the rest of my dress off and removed it completely. I placed my dress on the chair and stood naked in front of my employer, Tom.

"Not bad. It's nice to see you not wearing any bra or panties. You really understood what you're getting yourself into. Good for you, girl!" Tom said.

I couldn't tell whether he was being sarcastic or not but I replied with a "Thank you, Sir."

"Now turn around and let me see everything." Tom instructed me.

I slowly turned around to let him see my butt and turned back to the front.

"Alright! Now for the next part of the inspection, put your hands behind your head and do not move!" Tom ordered.

I did as ordered and I felt a little weird but happy. Following a man's orders that I just met.

"Stand with your legs wider apart." Tom ordered and I replied with a "Yes Sir" before obeying him.

Tom walked in circles around my naked body as I stood in my red high heels. "Not bad!" Tom said and spanked my butt.

"Mmm.." I moaned a little and I could almost felt him laughing at me.

When Tom walked to my front, he massaged my boobs and I squirmed a little.

"Stop moving! Remain still! You're desperate for this job, yeah?" Tom asked.

"Y-Yes Sir. I really need the money, Sir." I replied.

Tom laughed a little as he massaged my boobs violently, "These are very wonderful boobs you got there. I'm sure it will attract a lot of customers!"

"Yes S-Sir... Thank you- AH!"

My pussy got slapped by Tom and I squirmed.

"You know what's gonna happen right?" Tom asked as he stroked my wet pussy. "If you want the job, you have to fuck me first!"

"I'll... I will... I will do anything as long as hire me, Sir." I replied.

"Good girl! Now get down on all fours!" Tom ordered.

"All fours?" I asked. "What does all fours mean?"

"Oh you innocent baby." Tom said, mocking me as he caressed my face. "Get on your hands and knees... NOW!!"

"Y-Yes Sir!" I replied and quickly got on all fours on the floor.

Tom pulled my hair and ordered, "Crawl and follow me, I'm going to see if you're fuckable!"

"Yes Sir!" I replied and crawled to his bedroom.

I had to crawl onto his bed and remained on all fours as Tom fucked my pussy from behind me. After a few minutes, Tom turned me around and came inside my mouth. "Swallow it!" He ordered.

I swallowed all of his cum.

"Congrats baby! You are hired!" Tom said and slapped my face. "Well done!"

"T-Thank you, Sir..." I replied.

"Now fuck off, I'll contact you if there are any customers that requests for you."

I got up, got dressed and left the house. 'I hope I get customers...' I thought to myself and went back home.

----

Tom gave me a few tasks to do before he would book me for customers.

First, I had to record a solo orgasm video. Second, I had to send Tom my naked pictures. Lastly, I had to send him my address and I was staying in a rental home, together with 2 men and 1 other woman.

I was already 4 months late on rental and I really needed the earn some money.

3 days later, Tom messaged me. 'Congrats Cassie. You have received your first customer. The details are below.'

I read the details of my first customer along with a website link that displayed my social escort profile. My face was edited out but there was a video of my recording, of my orgasm and squirting.

I had to meet my customer the next day and all I knew was both of us would be at a restaurant under the name 'Amy Cane' with a red rose.

The next day, I had lots to prepare. I did my nails, my hair, shaved off any hair that was needed, like my arms, legs even when I couldn't see any hair, I just did it. And finally my pussy, I shaved my hair off.

I chose my red dress along with red high heels like I first went for the job interview. I had to dress to impress, especially on my first customer.

I took a cab to the location and I was surprised to see the man already waiting for me in his chair! I thought i was early!

The waiter guided me into the chair and I sat down.

"H-Hi Sir... I am Cassandra." I said to the man opposite of me.

"Hi Cassie, I'm James. Nice to meet you, baby." James said.

Both of us smiled at each other and looked at the menu. After James ordered our red wine and steak, he said to me... "Let's skip all of these bullshits of who are you or how old are you or how's your day crap. Take off your panties and give them to me, now."

"E-Erm, Sir... I can't... I'm not wearing any..." I replied.

"Wow really?"

"Yes Sir."

"I don't believe you!"

"Wha- I am really... without any underwear, Sir!"

"Prove it!"

"How?"

James told me to spread open my legs so he could poke my pussy with his socks, to make sure I was telling the truth.

"Mmmm...." I moaned a little with my mouth closed.

"Wow! You're really without panties!" James said. I blushed and nodded my head.

The waiter came and gave us our bottle of red wine along with 2 glasses.

I drank my first glass quickly and the waiter poured my second glass for me. "Please enjoy." Waiter said and left.

This time, James cheered with his glass and I did the same. We drank and he poured more wine for us.

The steak arrived and I started eating. I knew I had to arouse my customer further so I moaned as I ate. "Mmmm! This tastes so good!"

James smiled at me as if he knew what I was doing. "That's good. Now you mentioned that you had no underwear. No panties you've already proved it, now show me your boobs!"

It was a crowded restaurant. But I had no choice! I couldn't risk having my very first customer getting upset with me...

I looked around slowly and pushed my dress down to expose my bare boobs! Then I quickly pulled it back up.

"You satisfied now? I prefer to be in a more private place for this..." I said.

"I know you do. And I also know that I'm your first customer." James said and smiled at me. "Tom and I go way back."

I looked down and continued eating my steak.

After eating our steaks and finishing our glasses of wine, James asked for the bill and we left the restaurant, holding hands.

As we walked out of the shopping mall, and waited at the traffic lights, James whispered into my ears...

"So all you're wearing now is just a single piece of dress without any bra or panties? That's so hot and sexy, baby!"

I looked down and blushed until it was time to cross the road. James pulled my hand and we walked.

James lived just 2 streets away from the mall. We took the lift up to the 10th floor, but before I could enter his home, James told me... "Get naked. It's my house rules!"

"Huh! Please don't be a jerk, I'll be naked for you inside..." I said.

"Nah.. that's not good enough. I'm your first customer right? Get naked now or I'll report you as a failure!" James said.

James continued to smile and stare at me until I was ready to strip naked in the corridor. I bit my lips and looked around nervously.

"Get naked now, there is no other option, Cassie!" James said.

"Yes I know... stop rushing me!" I said.

James took a step back and stared at me as he admired my body, silently.

I tried to give myself an adrenaline boost by thinking that I would die if I didn't get naked. It helped. I had no one other than myself to look after, but still I didn't want to die... so I stripped naked and gave my one and only piece of dress to my first customer, James.

"Wow! You're certainly a beautiful slut! Now wait here as I tidy up my place... ON. YOUR. FUCKING. KNEES!!" James said.

He didn't shout at me, but he did emphasized on the words a lot and I obeyed him.

After what felt like an eternity with me kneeling naked in the public corridor, James told me to crawl in and I obeyed willingly.

"Crawl to there!" James said and pointed to his bathroom.

I was just a naked slut, I knew I had no choice but to obey.

I crawled into his bathroom and James started spraying my naked body with cold water. "Mm! Mm... AH!"

I could feel James smiling at me as I'm on all fours and looking at the floor.

"Face me and suck on this." James said and I saw his dick in my face.

"Yes Sir" I kissed his dick before sucking on it.

"Faster and harder, you stupid slut!"

Even though I wasn't a virgin, it's been a while since I've done anything sexual for a man.

I knew that most men would think I'm a slut, since I'm earning money by escorting. Only God knew how many men had seen my online escort profile and orgasm video.

"Alright that's enough, you suck at sucking! And I mean it in a failure kind of way. Follow me!" James got angry and I was a little scared as I followed him on all fours.

I crawled to his bedroom. James carried me up like I was a feather and threw me to his bed. "Beg me." He said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked.

Immediately, James gave my face a hard slap. I fell backwards onto the bed with my hand on my face. "P-Please calm down, Sir. I'm already naked and.. and I will do everything you tell me to!"

"Of course you will obey my orders, I've already paid for you and however I treat you is up to me! If you don't like it, you can just get out of my house, now!"

I shook my head and sat up. "I won't leave. I'm yours tonight, Sir."

James smiled and slapped my face again. "Good! Hahaha! Now beg me to fuck you."

I knelt on the bed and started to beg him. "P-Please have Sex with me, Sir."

It was very embarrassing since his face was directly in front of mine. Plus I was already completely naked while he's still dressed.

"You call that begging? Be more desperate, babe! Unless, you want to stop and leave my house? You won't be getting paid and your clothes belongs to me now you know..."

"Wait Sir. I'll do it properly..." I bit my lips and stared at James. I knew at that moment, I had to sincerely beg him to fuck me or I'll be naked in public without a way back home!

I opened my knees wide as I remained kneeling on his bed. Next, I slid my hair behind and placed my hands behind my head. "Please Fuck me, Sir. Please oh my God! I beg you!!"

"Looks like you need some training, I'll bring it up with Tom later, for now..." James gently slapped my pussy. "Let's see how tight your pussy is, shall we?"

"Yes Sir." I smiled.

James started to take off his clothes right in front of me. I knew I couldn't look away, or he would be angry again. I bit my lips and started to breathe faster as I saw his abs. Those thick and strong arms could easily force me down... with one hand!

'No wonder I fell backwards to the bed when he slapped me earlier..' I thought to myself. 'What a strong and handsome man!'

"Hah! Stop drooling, you stupid slut!" James teased me and I was actually drooling! I quickly wiped it off and looked to the side, embarrassed.

"Here. Put the condom on for me." James said and turned to see his dick right at my face again.

"Come on now. Hurry up!" James ordered me as he slapped my face with his dick.

Maybe I was too nervous, or maybe because I didn't do it before, but James scolded me for putting on the condom wrongly and I got slapped again.

'Calm down. Don't cry. Just smile...'

"I'm willing to learn, Sir. Please teach me."

"Oh I will teach you for sure, just not today since there isn't much time left. On all fours now with your butt facing me."

I did as ordered and I couldn't stop thinking whether he was going into my ass or pussy.

His dick entered my pussy and I moaned out loud as I grabbed his bedsheets tightly. As expected from a strong man like him, even having sex by him felt very strong and violating. I quickly orgasmed and he pulled out, spanking my butt as my juices dripped out of my pussy. James entered my pussy again.

I was fucked again and orgasmed again without stopping until he came. "Here clean this!" James pulled my hair and ordered me. I knew exactly what to do and I sucked on his dick, making sure to clean his dick properly with my mouth.

James got up and got dressed as I laid on the bed, exhausted, breathless, and drained.

"We went over the 3 hours timing, are you going to feedback to Tom that I made you go over?" James asked.

"N-No Sir. I will never do something like that!" I replied. I knew Tom and James were friends, James requesting for me probably had something to do with Tom. Like hell I was going to report him for going over the timing. Plus he's my first customer. I'll never forget about him.

"I see, you're learning quickly. But next time leave yourself at least 30 minutes. Remind your customer or client of the time. Got to be professional."

"I see.. but what's the 30 minutes for?" I asked.

"For a fuck, obviously!" James said and laughed. "Need to find a place to have sex, and get horny, etc. Need me to go on?"

"N-No Sir. Thanks for teaching me." I said.

"Now get dressed, I'm taking you back home."

I saw how nice and sweet James was when we were outside of his home. Opening the car doors for me, holding my hand when I entered his car and when I exited. I guessed some men would turned into a beast in the bedroom.

When I got back into my rental home, I laid on my bed and sent a text to Tom saying it was an amazing night. 5 out of 5 stars for this customer. I fell asleep with my dress still on.