Life of Indian Housewife at In-Laws Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly and without any warning, Puran let out a cry. His back arched and went rigid as he went into a climax. In rapid spasms, he shot into her mouth and quickly ejaculated.

The young woman, not aware of what was coming tried to move away. Her bewildered eyes, still full of lust, was waiting for more to come. But like a dutiful wife and woman, she let him ejaculate inside her mouth without letting a drop to spill out.

On this side of the room, Balwant was still playing with his own cock, wishing the scene to continue before his eyes. He was in no hurry to hasten his own climax. He was certain that the girl was not satisfied and held himself back. He had hoped that his son would take her in his arm and fuck her. Instead, all he saw was that she was in tears and that Puran was trying to console her. He felt sorry for the deprived Sonam, so unsatisfied and let down by her own husband!

He pricked his ears, for Sonam was saying something that rang a bell, "...and, at night, she needs fulfillment of a different type. Where will I get that? Who do I go to? On whose shoulder do I cry? Who will have his arms around me and comfort me? Who will keep me warm in these long and bitter winter nights?"

Oh! God! What was she saying? Oh! Bahu! You have me, me. He wanted to shout for the girl to hear and let her feel happy and stop crying.

Quickly, Balwant went to answer nature's call in the bathroom at the back of his room, before rushing back to his vantage point. Tying his dhoti back again, he stood at his post. Looking in now, he found Sonam with her blouse open, her pink bra unhooked and pulled open, the cups hanging down and Varun latching on to her right engorged nipple.

The beautiful breasts filled with mother's milk provided the most beautiful and sensual picture of the girl, a mother now feeding her offspring, who rightfully was the descendant of his own clan, thought the proud Balwant. He could sense a feeling of relief in her face from her earlier lust filled contortions. Puran was on the bed, letting of a soft snore. He was not even awake to take care of his wife.

The picture sent a feeling of both amorous rage and a feeling of empathy for her daughter-in-law in Balwant Singh's mind. She was a woman. A young girl turned into a woman in the span of a year or so. She was someone who had got a taste of sexual arousal but was yet too far from satisfied. Of this, Balwant was certain.

As a patriarch and head of the family, he could not let that happen!! After all, he was 'mard' (a virile man) and he simply couldn't turn a blind eye on the suffering of his deprived 'bahu'.