All Comments on 'Life of Indian Housewife at In-Laws Ch. 03'

by AshmitaMadhukar

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
e200zne200znover 5 years ago
Superb Storry

Story and plot is fantastic. I just can't wait for next chapter and what is going to happen.

It is indeed a fantastic and beautiful story.

Please continue......I feel like I am the Babuji.........

e200zne200znover 5 years ago
Superb Story and Awesum

Superb Story

The Story is fantastic. I can't wait for next episode or chapter and what is going to happen.

Fantastic I feel like I am Babuji

JaipurGuyJaipurGuyover 5 years ago
More... more...

Can't wait for the sequel and more stories. Masterful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing story

Hi. I am a regular reader and do not find stories upto my level easily. But this story made me wait for next parts everytime.

Great job. I would like to be contacted zain.mehdi1991@gmail.com for more such stories.

Best of luck .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Captivating writing. Keep it up. When is the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
well written

excellent writing, building it up slowly with lots of details. Keep these coming, can't wait to read more.

sweetdreamsssssweetdreamssssover 5 years ago
Wow you are the best in teasing the Audience

I loved every bit of this story and was eagerly waiting for the next part, please add the tag "indian" to your stories so that the users can see them .

I want to discuss more with you , message me if you can

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Storyloverusa

I read all your stories & liked them so much.

Please come soon for the IV th one.

Wish to talk to you both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Simply top class elaboration..

Top class narration,I did not find this kind of stories so far which contains emotions specially,then the lust and erotism is the cherry on it.

Keep posting such stories.

Best of luck..

rjivrjivover 5 years ago
best of desi narratives

Hi Ashmita,This is a outstanding creation,catches the true rustic Bharat,The incest between Bahu and Sasur and the feudal setup.Great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
too dragged out

amazingly boring story, I love stories where the build up is long and slow..but this was just boring...cant believe I read through 3 parts and was surprised how much words are wasted on just one small act. Didn't feel erotic at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More stories required after marriage..

We need more stories..After they become hiusband and wife..

Please write more stories of these husband and wife..

Pregnany of his new wife and baby birth..And breastfeeding to husband..

Husband will die to make her pregnant for their 2nd baby..

odiaapuaodiaapuaalmost 4 years ago
You are a Good writer

Hi....I congratulate you... really you are a good writer...yet try to more fun in the story...you may involve more then two characters...but there should be a center character Male or Femela.

I have a dreamt to read a story like this...I hope you can do this...because your writing style is very charming...

the theme was...A very affectionate mother and his handsome sweet Son fall in each others love, but twist is they are not only Mother & Son, besides they are Elder sister and brother also...She tied rakhi on his son's hand as elder sister. she was pregnant with her father the result the king is born. more interesting, she has a lovely daughter also, so they are Mother & daughter besides Aunty and Niece, because she was pregnant by his elder brother and born the princess. finally A Queen mother, Prince Son and Princess daughter has dedicated threesome in Suhagarat.

TheRealPrabuTheRealPrabuover 2 years ago

I've read this chapter many times... still it feels like I'm reading this for the first time. This is how write a breastfeeding scene with eroticness. Not everybody can write like this. You have a blessed gift. Pls write more FIL & DIL stories

shang40shang40over 1 year ago

I had an affair with my bahu who was pleased with my bigger cock than my son. She only knows who is father of her second child.

And further when my daughter got married and was with us during the period of my son in law had gone out of country for office duty.

My lovely sexy daughter in law had slept in her room and they had girl's talk...how my jamai fucks her. My daughter told her during honeymoon another man fucked her right in front of her husband. And that was more intense and she misses it. My bahu told her our relationship.

My daughter was surprised and asked my bahu will she share her bull. My bahu said by all means and both came to my room.

My bahu sat on my lap and told me the good news.

I pulled my daughter on my another lap and after initial foreplay took her under me and satisfied her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous