Life of Indian Housewife at In-Laws Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The patriarch and the young ravishing woman looked at each other frequently, even while the big, dark hand rested on and tested the fair, engorged breasts. Sonam blushed, for she could make out the lust in the man's eyes no matter how caring he was. He was pressing the conical shapes, drawing them out so that the milk would flow. He was going by his instincts as a farmer, something he had been required to do so often in the past, right from his teens. And now, while he attended to his lovely bahu, she breathed heavily.

At one point, when her soft moans were still imperceptible, a few drops squirted out and fell on the man's naked chest.

"We are there now, bahu," her father-in-law whispered excitedly. But the result was still far from satisfactory and, barring those few initial squirts, her breasts refused to part with the abundant milk that she still held inside. Both the patriarch and his bahu were now perplexed, a bit unsure of themselves and what they should be doing, because what came to mind was truly unthinkable to Sonam if not for both. Till finally, overcoming the awkwardness, the patriarch broke the ice.

"Your doctor asked you to get someone's help. Let me be the one, let me relieve you of the pain in the manner necessary," he said, his voice hoarse and shaking. It was obvious to Sonam what that implied, and she was red in the face, shaking her head in refusal, out of shame. She wished she could hide her face.

Balwant gripped her arm with one hand while the other hand still held one breast. Then, very sternly he spoke out, "Bahu ... this is not the time to feel shy." Whatever resistance Sonam had in her was lost against this steely voice. She surrendered.

Continuing to look deeply into her eyes Balwant had brought his face on to the swollen nipples resting on her luscious breasts, brushing his thick lips over both for a while. Then, still looking at her, he took in a nipple in his parted lips, holding it in a soft grip before pressing it mildly. Sonam watched in amazement when the man started the process of drawing out the milk from that one breast in his mouth.

The exercise was taking time, as he held and pulled, squeezed and pumped on Sonam's breast with his lips and tongue, but the milk still showed no sign of giving relief to the hapless girl. This endless playing on her breasts, however, gave enormous pleasure to her and she loved it even though the pain lingered. Occasionally she moaned, despite the pain that remained. The patriarch looked surprised. He was dismayed and ashamed at his own failure, as if it was his fault that he could not draw out the milk. His face projected that of a man defeated, and with all his pride drowned in disgrace.

Sonam felt sorry for her father-in-law. She would give anything to see the pride return on this fiery man, to see him content and proud of an achievement, as one who has fulfilled his promise. She realised where and why his efforts met little success.

"Babuji, a child draws easily while resting on a mother's lap. May be ...," her voice trailed off into silence, wanting her father-in-law to take the hint. Balwant's eyes lit up, for he understood instantly. He smiled, acknowledging the unmistakable tip that he received from his bahu with a slight nod of his head.

Sonam, by now, had positioned herself on the bed and sat demurely on the bed, her legs bent backwards at the knees one over the other, her thighs close together so that only her lap invitingly lay in front of her. The patriarch eagerly placed his head on her inviting lap sensually covered with soft fabric of her nightwear.

The sensual bahu quickly placed an arm underneath the head by raising it a bit and letting it rest where she had bent her arm. She was almost cuddling and drawing him within her breast. At the same time, she bent down a bit herself. For a few moments they looked at each other and the expression in each of them was of mutual endearment.

"Babuji!" she whispered emotionally, brushing her soft hands on his cheeks. Then, with almost a husky voice, she uttered, "Let me feed you."

"Bahu!" The patriarch whispered, as eagerly as one who might have waited an eternity for the nectar that was about to be fed.

Sonam was panting and taking deep breaths. Very deftly and caringly, she held a nipple with two of her fingers and pressing the end of the breast she guided it to the waiting, eager, and hungry man's open mouth. The patriarch began to suckle, and the overflowing milk in the breast rushed into the man's mouth. He suckled. Oh! How he suckled! Sonam watched him in amazement. She held his head close to her and let it rest on her bent arm, allowing him to fill his mouth. At the same time, Sonam felt enormous relief in the rapid emptying of her overflowing breast. Balwant suckled ferociously.

Sonam couldn't control herself. She was filled with emotion and loving care for the one who suckled her breast. She ran her fingers through the patriarch's hair, like she would her child, allowing him to enjoy the milk that he was feeding. A while later, she bent down and planted a kiss on the man's forehead. Sonam wondered if she had done this out of her motherly instincts or out of her rising sexual need and love for the man whom she held to her breasts.

The milk in the right breast soon exhausted. Varun had taken a fair bit out of it earlier till he had stopped, and the patriarch's hungry suckling had emptied it quickly.

"Bahu!" he said in anguish and feeling deprived. He wanted more.

Sonam had quickly repositioned herself, as if she too was eager to feed the man she was holding in her arm. Once she felt comfortable in her new posture and watched the patriarch's head rest easily on her arm, she held her left nipple this time and placed it inside his mouth. Instantly, he started suckling.

She looked at the man's face lovingly, once again brushing his hair with a hand, drawing her own face nearer. The patriarch suckled eagerly but now he started playing with Sonam's right breast from which he had just fed. He teased and pulled on the teat, as if he had found a new toy. At the same time, he had taken his other hand behind his bahu's back, running his thick, rough fingers across the delicate, soft fabric that was her nightwear.

Balwant's fingers ran down her back slowly. Down, down ... till his fingers could make out the contours of her panties underneath her nightwear where her body began curving into the delicate softness that were her buttocks. Balwant imagined the nature of the undergarment that hugged his bahu's hips. He would love to see it. He wondered if it was wet.

He ran a finger on the crevasse that ran between the butt curves. Oh god! He remembered what he had secretly witnessed a couple of nights earlier in the toilet. In his wildest imagination he hadn't thought, at that moment, he would be lying on Sonam's laps, suckling her lovely breasts and be running his finger on her rump.

"Oh! Babuji! You have been so kind and caring and I shall not forget how you eased my pain," Sonam blurted suddenly. The man's eyes twinkled on hearing these words, but he went on suckling the breast, as if he didn't want the breast to leave his hungry mouth. His hands continued to play just as they were, may be with a bit more intensity on hearing these words.

"Babuji ... Dddo Do you ...ummm ..like." Sonam was blushing once more, unable to say what she was wanting to.

The patriarch raised his eyebrows questioningly, unable to fathom Sonam's words. And yet, he was neither eager to release the nipple in his mouth to talk.

"Babuji ... I was thinking if you are liking the milk," she was blushing profusely and turned her face away. The man quickly held her face by holding the chins with his big, strong hand. Without releasing the nipple, he nodded his head. But Sonam was not satisfied in the answer and she felt that was evasive. He understood her sentiment, so he released the nipple and spoke.

"Yes Bahu ... I love your milk. It's so sweet and I am sure it's very nutritious ...something that an old man like me can do with every day. Promise me you shall feed me every day Bahu," he said. He had once again taken the nipple in his eager mouth and started suckling busily.

"Yes Babuji, I promise. You shall get your share every night here, in this very room, on your bed," Sonam said sensually.

As the patriarch fed on her nipple and played with the free breast with his hand, Sonam ran her eyes over this rugged, strong, dark man. He had taken off his kurta when Sonam had switched breasts for his feeding and his upper torso was naked. The young bahu looked at Balwant's manly chest, with thick hair covering most of the top. The hair was mostly black with few streaks of grey. Her eyes curiously went further down towards his flat stomach. But she couldn't see beyond that because the man lay awkwardly, the lower torso bent so that his crotch rested on the bed. To Sonam, he seemed very restless. Sonam now ran her fingers through the hair on the man's broad chest. At this moment Balwant turned around and he now lay completely on his back, excepting for the portion that was still held by his bahu in her arm.

Fiddling with the patriarch's hair on the chest, Sonam's eyes roamed towards the man's waist and still further down. She beheld an amazing sight. She looked in wonder, her mouth gaping at what she saw, a hand of hers going to her gaping mouth. The dhoti that the patriarch was wearing had bulged beyond belief into a huge tent. Even huge would be an understatement, she thought. Is it possible? She wondered. It can't be true, Sonam said to herself.

The patriarch must have followed his bahu's gaze and seen her gaping with a look of sheer shock and astonishment.

"You know Bahu, there are many things that one believes when the person sees with his or her own eyes. In my life, it has happened many times. Has it ever happened to you?" the patriarch asked.

Sonam couldn't fully understand why he had said this. She had quickly turned her face away from the 'bulge' the moment she had heard his voice.

"I cannot follow you Babuji," she said innocently.

"You really can't? Must I make it simpler?" he said gravely.

"Babuji..I ..." she still couldn't comprehend.

"Very well then," the patriarch said, "I'll make it easier and say in the language that you'll understand. Do you want me to take off my dhoti, bahu?" he whispered into Sonam's ears.

"Babujiiii!" Sonam had covered her face with both hands now that they were free with the patriarch's head resting on her lap.

"Don't feel shy, do it yourself Bahu. Confirm if what you see is just a figment of imagination or a joyous and naked reality that your mind craves for?" he asked gravely.

Sonam had frozen like a statue. She didn't make a move.

"Touch it!" the patriarch said seriously and expecting strict obedience. Sonam could hardly believe what her father-in-law was demanding through just these two words. Torn between the obvious thought of what would be a strictly 'forbidden' relationship and yet shaking in both disbelief and excitement, Sonam waited. She was a young bahu, many girls wouldn't have possibly married at this blossoming age, who waited anxiously for what would follow. The patriarch who stared at her, sucking in her juicy youth with his lustful stares, was no other than her elderly, respectable, authoritative father-in-law.

"Touch it, Bahu!" The patriarch hissed again. This was no request ... it was a command and Sonam knew that she would have to obey. She wanted to obey. Yet Sonam hesitated.

"Babuji" she couldn't hide her uneasiness ... but there was no hint of reluctance. If she waited now it was because she needed an assurance, an assurance from someone to relieve her of this rising sense of guilt.

But the patriarch was insistent. He squeezed her breasts harder, pinched the nipples and pulled on them even while he came nearer to his bahu. He was impatient for what he wanted from his sweet bahu. He didn't wait further, he couldn't. Holding the soft, tender hands of his youthful bahu, he drew it and was pushing it down his hairy chest. At the same time, the intensity of mauling and moulding her breasts became harder. Sonam was truly embarrassed. Her respectable Babuji was not hiding his lust for her. Insistently, he was drawing the hand nearer and nearer to the spot where he wanted.

Sonam made one last attempt of denial. She drew her hand away before she could be made to 'touch' the hardness.

"Babuji, No - this is not right - I am your bahu!" she cried in vain. But the patriarch was in no mood to relent. He was not going to accept any explanation. Rather, he countered her with a bit of sarcasm.

"And is it right for your Sasur (father-in-law) to suck milk from your breasts?" he was almost scorning her.

Sonam blushed, for she knew how blatantly the man had questioned her hesitation and refusal. Her hypocrisy was being glaringly pointed out. If she had allowed him to suck from her breasts, how could it be sinful if she touched that growing, throbbing manhood? That's what the patriarch was imputing. Sonam tried to explain, reminding him of his son and how he would feel if he ever knew about this.

But Balwant simply brushed her reasoning away. He was in no mood to accept any explanation. Even her fears that others might get to know was met with an assurance that their relation would remain confined within the privacy of their rooms - two rooms that seemed to have almost merged into a sprawling playground for an erotic couple about to let themselves be free of any inhibition whatsoever.

The patriarch couldn't wait any more. His rough, rugged and rural hand held her fingers and drew them down, past his flat stomach and without much ado, placed it on the stiff, hard, length of meat which was almost bursting and crying for freedom.

Her arm stretched by force, a shaking, frightened, unbelieving bahu placed a soft hand on the looming bulge of her father-in-law. The moment of touch was electrifying for both. He, because most possibly, he was already in a high degree of excitement for this touch and this expressed itself by an immediate throbbing reaction. And she also, because it instantly jumped and stretched underneath the dhoti that tried to bind it within the coarse fabric of his dhoti.

Oh my god! Sonam thought. Whatever organ could be so big, so thick, so hard and so alive? She could sense the girth and the length of the hidden shaft by touch alone. The first touch had only aggravated her curiosity and she was now eager to part the covering and see the naked organ with her curious eyes. She had to be convinced that any man could be so virile, so excited and so much of a 'mard'(virile man) to possess something that she could not ever imagine in the wildest stretch of her imagination. It was absolutely exhilarating and thrilling to Sonam. She couldn't hide her amazed look of sheer surprise.

"Babuji ... Ohh Ma! You are huge!" she exclaimed incredulously, but her eyes were full of lust. It was impossible, she thought. No one, no man could have such a big organ. She had pulled her hand away, but the patriarch was quick to bring back her soft hand on it again. Yet, she still couldn't make herself clasp the hard shaft. She was just touching it softly, still ashamed to release her lust. Till the patriarch placed his hand on hers, forcing her to clasp the thick girth of his organ. Sonam shivered in excitement. Oh my god! She thought. Her entire body was now awake, and she lusted for something so terrifyingly beautiful.

"Babuji!Babuji! You are so big," she cried like a little girl who has found a toy.

The patriarch felt proud yet enquired if she had ever seen anything like this and Sonam vehemently shook her head. He made her run her hands over the length, confirming what she had said. He could make out how much his bahu was aroused, as she shivered in excitement and small moans escaped her.

"Oh my god!" exclaimed a now delirious bahu and then shyly whispered, "Babujii, yours is much bigger than his!"

"But you haven't seen it as yet," the patriarch said, "Feel it, Bahu! See it and find out for yourself, don't leave anything to doubt." Balwant raised her chin and looked into her passionate, lustful eyes. Yes, he wanted her just like that - aroused, craving, passionate with her needs soaring. Balwant was sure that she was at that stage.

Just then, just as the tall strong man shifted his position, the dhoti that covered the organ moved away, parting a bit to give space to a dark, thick, wet, oozing bulbous head. It shimmered even in the soft shades of the light inside the room. The air around them had only one smell - the musky, sweetly pungent smell of the man's prodigious organ. She blushed at a thought. The mirth and giggles that she and her friends indulged in whenever the male organ came in as their topic of discussion.

But these thoughts were more in a lighter vein. The patriarch gave her no time to dilute the built-up desires that had engulfed them both. He squeezed her breasts, kneading them hard and pulling on them. Each action pushed Sonam further into a crazy need and she stared at the organ's peeping bulbous head, most of which hidden underneath. Suddenly, she was aware that the man was watching her staring at this amazing organ. The young bahu was more than ashamed. She quickly turned his head on to his breasts, covering his face and eyes so that prevented him for watching his aroused bahu. The man understood, and he raised and lowered himself on the bed as Sonam held on to his engorged phallus.

Sonam could not hold herself any more. She had lost the last semblance of her inhibition and shyness.

"Babujiiii," a voice that carried lust, need, desire escaped from the lips of a deeply aroused Sonam.

"Yes bahu?" the patriarch was just as eager to know what the sweet little thing wanted.

"Babuji, may I part the dhoti fully? I am eager to see this huge thing that you possess," Sonam said. Her deep need was making her bold and she knew that there was no point in being coquettish at this stage. She had to have this extraordinary cock as she could, and shyness would only deprive her of fulfilling her need.

"Of course, bahu! You must, and you will. I know how much you have been waiting to see it uncovered. Last night, when I awoke, you were intently seeing the 'tent'. You think I didn't see that? It is yours, you shall have it. Go on, open my dhoti fully and see for yourself - see if it pleases you! And do you know what you should address it as?" He smiled naughtily.

"Babujiiii!" Sonam felt ashamed.

"Sonam bahu! Don't feel ashamed. I will be honest - I too desired you." The patriarch said seriously now.

"Saachh(Really), Babuji?" Sonam uttered.

"Yes! Remember, ever since your 'sas'(mother-in-law) died, I have waited and waited, wanting the warmth of someone young." Balwant pointed a figure towards his penis and continued, "It is starved, remember that. It can't wait for your attention - give it NOW!" He looked at his bahu with unhidden lust.

Sonam bent down and, impatiently, fidgeted with the knots of the dhoti to free it. When she failed to untie the clumsy length of cloth, she looked at her father-in-law helplessly, imploringly.

"Babujii! I can't."

"Very well then," the patriarch had said before he began untying the knot, "but do you know what this is known as? It's called 'lund'," and then went on to repeat it aloud, "LUND...LUND ... and you can call it that when you are with me. No, no Bahu, ... don't feel shy. I would love to hear it from your lips."

The patriarch then went on to deftly open the knot and, to his surprise, an unusual but wild Sonam almost tore off the dhoti to free what was lurking so ominously from inside.