Life of Indian Housewife at In-Laws Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the patriarch was in no stage of being deprived of this visual pleasure. He savoured every part of this woman. His woman! He exclaimed to himself. Her voluptuous curves with additions to them after childbirth, her soft smooth skin, the haughty nipples crowning the fulsome breasts, her curled up belly-button lying like a lotus in the middle of her stomach, the broadening rump, and oh! those tantalizing legs. She looked like a sex goddess who had been created for a single purpose. To be taken. He found her irresistible and simply divine.

Unable to prolong the torture of his aroused senses, Balwant gently but purposefully held her legs with both hands and separated them, a little at first before they were truly spread apart. He was now kneeling in front, staring intently and admiringly at this lovely, sweet and so very exciting bahu.

"Yes, Devi (goddess) you are mine," the patriarch said in lustful emotion. He expressed himself now through his kisses as he covered each area, starting from her lips. And each kiss increased Sonam's passion.

The kiss now seemed different, something that was far more ardent. He was savouring the taste of each of her sensitive areas, building up an inner fire so that it would wildly rage all over the woman who lay before him. He rested his face on her armpits, breathing in deeply and exclaiming the pleasures that her aroma gave him. Down further he went, as he kissed her navel and the point of focus that was her belly button. Sonam felt the mild kiss on the spot, a sort of tickling sensation but knew that the patriarch was bent on giving attention to each spot, wouldn't revere one at the cost of another. She waited expectantly, excitedly and shivered all over knowing what was soon to follow.

His face wedged between her thighs, the patriarch had placed his hands on her breasts, gripping them roughly as he squeezed the tender breasts of his bahu. His long thick fingers and thumb pinched the nipples, just hard enough for the girl to utter a small cry of pain. But Sonam liked that pain, delighted in the pleasure that she felt.

The patriarch's attention was now riveted fully on Sonam's 'yoni'. He stared at it at first, feasting on the site that lay in front of his eyes. The man had placed his elbows in between the thighs, applying pressure to part them, widen the gap so that he could behold the site of his bahu's naked womanhood, the wet, moist yoni of this woman whom he desired.

Soon, the thick lips of the man met the yoni lips, as if in a kiss. The moment of truth and touch had arrived. That Sonam was leaking would be an understatement. It was like an overflowing river, a fountain of her sex. She could make out the man smell her spot, taking in the aroma as deeply and keenly as he wanted.

Once the initiation to the woman's sweet, desirable spot was established the man's urgency revealed and expressed in the wildest possible manner. He licked the labia at first before he pushed in the tongue deeply inside, rubbing his face insistently over the muff. Sonam could not restrain herself - she moaned and cried incessantly and incoherently.

The patriarch could hear her murmur his name a hundred times ... Babuji oh Babuji ... my Babuji ... she went on ranting. At one point she had gripped the man's face with her thighs like a pincer, not wanting to let him move away even an inch, such was her arousal. Her juices streamed out, covering the entire area in her groin. But, more than that, her juices had spread completely over her babuji's face.

"Babujiiiiiiiii ..." she screamed at one point, loud enough to reverberate through the room and possibly beyond it as well. Would the maid be able to hear? But that was of little concern. They were far too immersed in their own erotic world and need. Sonam had collapsed on the bed, almost senseless in her excitement - such was her stage of intoxication for this man who was her rustic father-in-law.

The man stopped for a while on hearing this cry from the woman whom he now loved more than anything else, worried when she lay limp. Yet, his lust was high. His own stamina and virility, undoubtedly, were his biggest strengths. It would be impossible for a woman to lose her attraction for this man and Sonam was no exception.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" she whimpered.

The patriarch didn't stop, his face on the yoni remaining motionless for a few moments. But the intoxicating aroma that escaped from the leaking vagina of the bahu was enough to precipitate renewed action from him. His tongue was out, running along the slit, drying the spot only to see it moisten again and making him want to lick again. He lapped up the area as a cat would to milk, without stopping to take breath and making rough groaning sounds like a carnivorous animal.

The man's incessant kissing and licking on her 'yoni' was too much of an excitement and arousal for Sonam and she must have had one or two orgasms during this period. In the end, she could hardly control herself, wanting to merge her body and soul with this one man who was his 'sasur'. The excitement, the pleasure, the joy of the act was almost unbearable to the insane Sonam.

"Babuji, please stop!" she whispered out helplessly in the end, trying to bring in some semblance of sanity in herself by wanting the patriarch stop in these actions that were driving her insane.

The patriarch was more than surprised. To him the bahu had reached a level of intense desire from which it would be impossible for her to break away. And yet, to find this young woman asking for a halt to his own show of deep passion amazed him beyond measure. He stared at Sonam in disbelief. It was only that look of incredulity in her father-in-law's face that awakened Sonam.

"Babuji ...I find it impossible to control myself ... my entire body is craving for you in a manner that I feel I am going insane. I have never had this intense feeling ever before and I feel I have remained unfulfilled as a woman and a wife. I never want you to stop. My entire body is on fire and only you can douse it." Sonam's voice was full of need and lust, and these were feelings that she couldn't hide from the patriarch any more.

Her thighs once again gripped the man's head within as she threw her body in frenzy on bed, moaning incoherently once again.

"Babuji, I can't stay without touching you ... and holding it," she was shameless in her utterances.

Balwant's head was still captive within his bahu's cushy thighs. But this didn't prevent him from lifting his mouth from the juicy wetness to which he was now addicted.

"Neither can I bahu, neither can I. Believe me, I am intoxicated in this nectar that you offer so generously!" Balwant's voice was foaming uncontrolled lust.

Not to be undone in these insane expressions of their towering need Sonam whimpered, "Oh! Babuji, how I wish to take your 'lund' inside me now, and then again and again and again, as many times as you would like. I long to hold it inside my warm, wet womb!"

It was the insane outbursts of a young woman offering herself in totality to the unbridled passions of a man who was twice her age. The sanctity of their relationship lay buried in tempestuous lust that would be impossible to contain.

(To be continued ...)