Life of Indian Housewife at In-Laws Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little below the shaft she saw and admired the big, spherical sacks that was filled with rich, fertile seeds. These seeds she knew, would fill her womb shortly and she was eager. Sonam was impatient. She wanted to be impregnated that night itself.

Overwhelmed in both love and desire she longed to have her womb filled with these seeds and let nature take its own course so that she could bear a baby, Babuji's baby, one born out of their intense love for each another. And nature herself had selected this day and night when, she knew, she would be the most fertile, when the egg in her womb would seek and be showered by the rich sperms of this very virile man and now her real husband.

"Kya aap dono tayaar hain? (Are you two prepared)?" It was Matasari who broke their reverie. The couple was more than eager to proceed with completion of the marriage that they had been waiting so eagerly.

The couple looked into each other's eyes and then back at Matasari as they nodded their head.

"Aab samay ho gaya hai.. Aap dono ke milap ka (The time is now ripe for the consummation of your marriage)," she urged the couple as they waited eagerly for the priestess to give her consent.

"Balwant, ab aap Sonam ko le sakte ho.. Usey apna bana sakte ho (Balwant, you can now take Sonam and make her your own)," Matasari uttered the words with a meaning not lost to anyone. Even her own voice was deep and lustful.

Balwant turned and looked at Matasari with all reverence to the priestess who was observing each of their act, before he turned to Sonam. Sonam stood there like a fascinating goddess with her breasts heaving in anticipation, taking deep breaths. Her face was serious, possibly feeling the occasion to be as such. But, even then, she had an inner lust that was overwhelming her as the final moments of union were drawing near.

Her face was flushed and nipples hard. Her hands hung loosely on her side. A wave of love for Babuji wafted through her face. Oh gosh! How much she loved this man now.

Balwant bent a little and took his woman in his arms. She was light. He picked her up in both his arms and gently placed her on the centre of the bed. A lock of her hair fell on her face making her look even more beautiful. He kissed her on her nose, and with a flick of his fingers, pushed the hair away.

"Bahu.. tum tayar hain (Bahu, are you ready)?" He asked in whispering voice.

She blushed and did not say anything. Her eyes staring at him intensely. The import of the what they were now embarking upon was not lost on either.

Balwant put his lips on her again, this time kissing more passionately and ardently. The touching lips causing a deeper yearning in them as they kissed even more deeply. He licked her lips, moistening them before pushing in his tongue and allowing Sonam to suck on it. He paused just for a moment before he nibbled on her earlobe for a while.

"Aab (Now)?...". He was reading her mind, questioning her to know if she was ready.

Sonam shyly nodded her head, her lips parted.

Assured that Sonam was now receptive Balwant began exploring with his fingers. He loved foreplay, knew its importance in a woman's sexual satisfaction. And it helped him to prolong his own ejaculation.

He ran a finger over her lips before he had run it down over neck and then on to the sides of her breasts. They heaved with her breathing and Balwant looked at Sonam with her mouth open. He allowed the finger to rest on a waiting nipple which became taut instantly. He circled both the nubs and bringing along other fingers to clench both and then pinched them softly.

The effect was instantaneous. Aroused, Sonam moaned as she swayed her head on the pillow and moving her pelvis in a show of desire.

Balwant moved even closer, his strong manly body now touching Sonam's soft, silky flesh. His fingers were easily finding more pleasure spots, his lips and tongue were licking and sucking furiously. She squirmed in bed, her hands on Balwant's chest. His cock was throbbing between his thighs, about to strike and take what it sought. His breath came deep and fast as he looked at the beautiful, sexy and desirable woman who would be his now. He wanted to touch her more, draw her into his arms and begin the process of consummation and make her his own. Make her his wife. The time had arrived for them. Matasari was watching them, waiting.

Balwant was eager and parted the shivering legs of his bahu and made space. The glistening yoni shone in the dim light of the room. He knelt between her legs, his hands resting on her thighs that were soft and milky. He stooped and kiss the inner thighs.

Matasari, the priestess, took a step forward, coming closer to the bed to get a closer look. She could see the passion in their eyes and even hear their deep breathing and soft moans. Balwant, on the other hand, was pacing his time and absorbing this unique experience of love and sexual union. And he was seasoned lover to know that going slow would, in the end, help him to prolong the actual act. He would get total satisfaction only if the woman got hers! That was the essence of love and sex.

Matasari, however, was getting impatient as she wanted to witness their copulation. In her own arousal, her hand had often found its way between her crotch and, during moments, her fingers ran along her own wet pussy.

"Aab samay ho gaya hai aap dono ke milap ka. Aab der kis ki? (The time has come for your union. Why are you delaying)?" she urged, not hiding her own impatience.

Sonam turned her face and looked at Balwant. Her face was flushed, and her eyes revealed deep arousal. She said nothing, but her eyes implored him on. Balwant's eyes locked into hers, saw the intense longing. Longing to be taken. Longing to belong. Longing to be bred with his sperms and bear his child in her womb.

Balwant took his cock in his hand. The head was covered with oozing pre-cum, a few drops dripping on to the bed. He smeared the wetness across his shaft. With the palm of his hand and his fingers, he moved the sheath up and down to cover his full phallus in wetness. The sensation sent a current of arousal through him, as it did to the size of his lund. It grew in proportions and it was rock hard.

Sonam watched him play and get ready. She opened her lips. Involuntarily, she run her tongue over her lips to wet them, as if inviting him to her. Balwant placed his now wet finger on her moistened slit, rubbing it hard to increase the arousal in Sonam. He heard her moan softly.

Without any further waiting, he pushed his finger between her swollen lips, running it along the inner walls of her womanhood. Softly and roughly a few moments before the finger sought her clitoris. He felt his finger hit the 'bud'.

Instantly, he heard a deep moan from the beautiful bride, "Ahhhh, Babuji!"

Sonam squirmed and her pelvis pushed upwards, wanting a deeper penetration of the intruding finger. Balwant knew that she was becoming restless and was searching for the ultimate organ.

But Balwant had other ideas, for he wanted greater arousal in his woman. He continued with his foreplay, rubbing and teasing the woman's vagina, wanting her to be aroused more, to be insane in need and hunger for his organ. And certainly, he wanted Sonam to take hold of his lund and bring it on to her yoni when she found it impossible to wait.

His hands probed more, digging and pushing and circling fast around her clit. Balwant could make out that it was, at that stage, an exquisitely hot and wet cunt. For her, it seemed the heat was unbearable. Her breathing was coming in rapid pace and she squirmed wildly on the bed, throwing her head about.

"Babujiiii," she pleaded in the end, unable to hold herself anymore. Her voice was shaking in desire.

"Haan Haan, bahu. Bolo (Yes, Yes, Bahu, tell me)," His own voice was no different. The bastion of resistance to which he was holding on was about to give way. Yet he wanted the ultimate wish to come from the girl.

"Please ... Oh please ... Babujiii." Her voice came in ragged intervals.

"Bolo bahu bolo (Tell me Bahu, tell me)," he urged. His fingers still played merrily inside her wanting to evoke her answer. He kept themselves separated without touch except for his thick finger inserted inside her sensitive yoni. Just one finger but that created havoc in Sonam's aroused mind. He could see that she was now pinching her own nipples, gaping open mouthed at Balwant..

"Aap mujhe apna bana lo,(Make me your own)," that was a long sentence for her to utter in that state of mind.

Balwant had a hand on his lund, jerking it back and forth, as his other hand continued teasing Sonam's clit without stop. He could feel more juices oozing out and make the surface even smoother and ripe for penetration of his very big organ when the time came.

"Kaise bahu, (How bahu)?" his voice was hoarse but barely audible. He himself unsure how long he could hold on and stay away from actual intercourse.

"Le lo babuji.. Mujhe le lo..aab der nahin(Take me Babuji, Take me ... don't wait now),"

She uttered those words in the throes of her passion. Nothing now seemed to matter to her excepting their union. She wanted him. And wanted him now. That very instant.

"Mere lund se bahu.. Tujhe apne patni banane ke liye? (With my penis ... to make you my wife)?" Balwant was drawing out answers.

"Jee.. babuji (Yes, Babuji)" she stuttered.. "Apne lun...lun.. Lund see..mai apki patni (with your penis .. as your wife)" she could not finish the sentence as her shyness trailed into silence.

The arousal in her was intense. She was thrashing her body in anticipation of the union, a desire that came repeatedly into her from the previous night when all they had indulged in was oral fulfilment.

Balwant leaned forward and bent and yet keeping his hands on the side of his bahu, careful not to touch her. He held his strong well-built body over her, with his knees squarely between her parted thighs and legs. His cock throbbed temptingly in front of Sonam, who gaped at it admiringly - for it would soon be inside her and fill her womb.

In the end, she was unable to resist any further as she looked at Balwant's eyes, staring at her with lust. Her own hands now stretched in front of her, as she brushed the shaft softly with her fingers. She noticed how it jumped a few notches. So vibrant, so lovely. 'My mard (virile person)' she thought.

Sonam moaned a few times before she cried out, "Babuji..iss se (Babuji ...with this ..)" She couldn't continue her words but gripped the hard shaft at its girth with both her hands. She tugged at it.

Balwant had been waiting for this signal, that of 'want'.

He let the tip of the lund rest over her slit, slowly moving it back and forth just like he was doing with his finger. But he let Sonam guide his organ into her. Her 'tempest' was now out in the open and glaringly evident.

She cried again and again, as she tried to get him inside her, but with little success... "Babuji... please," she pleaded helplessly.

Balwant felt happy that it was Sonam herself who succumbed first and drew his cock towards her waiting wet womanhood. rather than himself.

His own resolve was about to crumble, for he was now almost giving in, and he was about take hold of his own hardness and plunge it in without any further delay.

"So you are now ready Bahu? Ready to take this in?" He asked.

"Yes, oh yes," she cried, "I can't wait, I want it now, this instant, Babuji." She was almost begging now.

"Mere Bache ke ma banogi (Want to become a mother to my child)?" Balwant asked without any hesitation, wanting Sonam to be more explicit.

'Jee.. Jee.. babuji.. Mujhe aaj hee bana do..(Yes, yes ... breed me today itself). "Her voice was full of lust and love "apne bache ke ma (a mother to your child)."

Balwant could feel love fill through him for this wonderful woman. She was now ready not only to become his wife but also mother to his child.

He leaned forward and rested his lips one more time on the softer pair of Sonam, in total binding of love and affection.

One final time he murmured lovingly,"Aab legi mera lund.. Bahu (Will you take my cock, Bahu)?"

"Yes, Babuji, " Sonam said ashamedly but it was full of love.

He would wait no more. A husband couldn't deny or hold back for so long what his wife was desperately begging for with so much love. This would be the point of consummation. The ultimate moment of union.

Sonam was already holding his manly hardness in hers and now Balwant placed his rough hands over hers. Together, they helped it on the way, pulled eagerly by Sonam and pushed lovingly by Balwant. The opening was tight, yet it was pliable and gave way.

Their wetness helped. He heard a soft moan from Sonam as he felt her yoni adjust to the alien lund, one that she was craving for since the previous night. It was making slow inroads into her 'choot' as the vagina is vulgarly called in moments of extreme arousal.

Just then Matasari quickly got up on the bed, an act that surprised both Balwant and Sonam. But soon it was clear to them. She had folded her legs, her legs stretched behind her and her naked lap lay in front of her just like an inviting pillow.

"Sonam beti, ab tu apni sir meri goad mein rakhho. Mai chahti hoon ki jab tujhe Balwant apna banaya to mai teri bilkul kareeb rahoon ... sambhog ki waqt tumhari bilkul pas rahini chahiye mujhe. Tum dono ke beech jo batein hogi woh mai soon payuun, har awaz bhi mai uplabdh kar sakoon, (Look girl, you keep your head on my lap. I want that when Balwant takes you, both of you are very near to me. I must be near when sexual intercourse takes place between the two of you and hear the words that you two speak, or even the sounds that you make)," Matasari said.

"Bahu, meri pyari Bahu, (My loving wife)," Sonam could hear her loving husband, as if he wanted to tear into her and have her fully, hitting the walls of her vagina with tremendous force that was painful yet so very pleasurable.

Sonam could only respond with continued utterance of his name, "Babujiiiii. Babujiiiii."

She had wrapped her legs and arms around the man's body, unwilling to let him go and wanting him to be tied into her in eternity. In these moments of oneness with this man and husband, his words uttered a few moments back rung in her ears, "Tu banegi mere bache ki Ma? To le bahu, chod mere saath. (You want to become a mother to my child, Bahu? Then come on, fuck together with me)."

Oh my god! Such forceful words which she never imagined she would hear from her 'sasur'. And yet, she was now hearing from the man, her own 'sasur' who had become her husband. And, surprisingly, she wanted to hear it, hear more vulgar, erotic words from him now.

She couldn't control herself, letting loose her inhibitions fully, as she writhed and arched and pushed herself into the man and uttered herself, "Haan Babuji, chodo mujhe ... bhar do mujhe.(Yes, Babuji .. fuck me ... fill me with your seeds." She had lost all modesty and was now a liberated woman whose urges and desires were on uninhibited display.

More thrusts followed - powerful, savage, quick paced, one after the other. Balwant, having at last been able to fuck his bahu whom he had set his mind upon right from the day of her selection, went completely berserk. He went on the rampage, repeatedly plunging and banging his enormous lund into Sonam's yoni. Frankly, it could hardly meet the onslaught. Sonam cried out ... in pain or pleasure Balwant hardly knew. But he stopped in his tracks.

"Did I hurt you, Bahu?" He said with concern.

"I want this pain for it has paved the way to a pleasure I have never felt before. Babujiii don't stop," Sonam cried.

They moaned softly, they moaned hard, their physical exertions didn't exhaust them in the least. Yet, there were traces of sweat as they went on.

Balwant squeezed his bahu, his lovely wife now, holding her rump as he banged her in frenzy. Then, in the final moment of arousal, when he was almost about to burst in his lovely wife's cunt, he cried out.

"Ahhhhhh bahu, take it."

Balwant filled Sonam's yoni with his thick, warm and sticky juices. Spurt after spurt poured into her 'choot' and Sonam wondered how much of this fertile semen could this man, her beloved husband now, hold in the sacks below his 'lund'. She seemed to be in a heaven of pleasure, delirious and insane in the wild thrusts of Babuji. Oh God! How little could Rajesh provide and how impossibly more her husband's father could build and force into her young, demanding, hungry body!

As she was filled with the sperms, Babuji cried out in a deeply loving voice, "Meri ardhangni (My wife)."

And Sonam was quick to respond, "Mere patidev (My husband)."

When he had released himself fully, when every drop of his endless fertile juices had filled Sonam and even dripped down her thighs, they were panting for breath in each other's arms. They went on kissing each other most passionately, her lips taken in a firm grip in between the man's thick lips who was sucking on the soft, rosy, shapely pair of bahu in his arms. She, on the other hand, now held the man's cheeks in both her hands as she kissed him back.

Yet, the night didn't end there. To Balwant, with the enormous stamina of a stallion, once was not enough. To Sonam too, with that thoroughly inadequate satisfaction from Rajesh, her eager vagina was receptive to more. And she didn't hide this craving.

"Babuji ... I don't want the night to end. Sari raat aap mujhe chodna jaise ki mai jaroor aaj raat hi Ma ban sakoon. Kya aap meri arman puri nahin karenge? (I don't want the night to end. Fuck me for the whole night so that I can become a mother surely. Will you not fulfil my deepest wish tonight ... to be the mother to your baby?" Sonam was uncontrollably sensual now. She could feel a growing love for the man and she was willing to do anything for him, even if it meant everyone knowing that she had wedded Babuji and was bearing his child.

"Yes Bahu, I too have the same desire to have you impregnated tonight itself, the very night that we two have married. I want Matasari to be a witness to not only our marriage but also your pregnancy through my seeds." Balwant said emotionally.

Balwant held Sonam's hands and looked into her eyes and there was desire in the loving couple. He was still not spent and he wanted that his new bride should see his prowess and be satisfied fully when the night ended.

"Bahu, aaj raat tujhe main bar bar chodunga ..mera lund aaj tere chut ke liye pagal hai ... dekh phir se isme takat aa gaya (Bahu, I shall fuck you repeatedly tonight ... my cock is crazy for you cunt ... just see there is already a growing hardness in it)." Sonam looked amazed at the rising hardness of the man's lund.

Astonished, yet filled with pride at the immense virility of her newly married husband, she found a growing need and deep desire to be impregnated in these moments of their heavenly wedlock.

"Oh Babuji! Oh my husband! Oh my love! Aaj raat hi aap mujhe jitni bar ho sake chodna jaise ki mai jaroor ma banu. Meri ye kamana aap nirash na kijiye.(Fuck me as many times as you must tonight so that I can become a mother. Do not dishearten me in this longing of mine." She started kissing the man very passionately, holding the man's rugged face with both her soft hands. Babuji's face was covered with her misty breath and her saliva as he pulled her nearer, almost crushing the young girl.

"Jaroor bahu!Tumhari ye kamana puri hogi. Tumhari goad mein mera ek do bacha hogi jise hum dono pyar se palan karenge.(Of course Bahu, your wish will be fulfilled. You will get a child in your womb who will grow up in our love." Babuji also was gripped in passion as he began sucking on the young bahu's pouting moist lips.

Their moans became continuous and their bodies writhed and squirmed on the bed that was theirs for now for life. And Matasari, naked as she was herself, watched them, not able to hide many moans herself.