Life of Indian Housewife at In-Laws Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you must make her pregnant tonight itself Balwant, for, it is said that the best gandharva marriage is that in which the woman conceives in the first few hours of wedlock. And one pregnancy that is also witnessed by someone, who in your case, is also the priestess. Kamdev (Cupid) is said to be the happiest." Matasari said passionately.

"Toh abhi aap dono phir se shuroo karo ... lekin abhi thori si pharak hona chahiye. Sonam, aab tum ek kutiyah ki tarah ho jao ... samjhi naa (Then you two begin again ... but with a difference. Sonam, be like a bitch and be taken doggy style. You know what I mean surely?" Matasari looked at Sonam and then at Balwant.

Sonam was red in the face while there was a grin in the face of Babuji. Sonam had heard about this sexual position from two of her friends but had never done it before. Rajesh was a thoroughly uninteresting sexual partner. Her friends had told her about the unique pleasures that a woman can derive in this position and that she had wanted even before her marriage to Rajesh.

Matasari saw how Sonam was blushing and caringly patted her on the back. "Sharmao matt Sonam. Balki apna woh sundar, komal, pyasi badan ko khush karo. (Don't feel ashamed Sonam. Rather, get your lovely, soft and silky body get pleasure. I am assuring you that you will reach heavenly pleasure and your womb will receive all your husband's sperms deep inside. You want that don't you? You are now at the height of your fertility and this is the best position for you to get pregnant ... something that both of you desire so much.)

Even if Balwant wanted to proceed immediately, Sonam was feeling uneasy. But Matasari was not one to give up.

"Aur der na karna. Ulta ho jao aur apni badan ko haath aur ghutane se upar rakhho (Don't delay Sonam. Turn around and rest your body on your hands and knees)."

Seeing Sonam stiil hesitant Matasari came and held her hand. Looking in her eyes very deeply she smiled before saying, "kya tum bacha nahin chahti ho Sonam (You don't want children, Sonam? "

Sonam nodded her head vigorously, expressing her deep desire to have a child, "Haan Matasari, is mein koi shak nahin. Saach mein mai unka bacha apni goad mein paney ke liye taras rahi hoon (Yes Matasari, there's no doubt about it. I really long to carry his child in my womb" She stole a glance at the towering man and then again at the throbbing lund.

"Toh der kis liye? (Then why delay?)" Matasari said and without further fuss, herself started guiding the young bahu to the desired doggy posture as required for the new union. Once Sonam was on her hands and knees, Matasari patted the area just over her butt curves, and along her spinal cord pushing the back down so that, finally, only her ass was high in the air. Her thighs were pushed apart by Matasari, exposing her moist pussy which stood out prominently and eager to receive what it cherished and longed for. In the end, the priestess Matasari had softly pushed the young bahu's face on to the pillow.

The bahu was now a picture of ultimate sexuality and the visibly quivering pussy indicated a young woman ready to receive the powerful cock of a stud in the most intimate position imaginable. Trickles of escaping juices from her exquisite and expectant pussy was dripping down the upper region of the thighs, and there could be no doubt about her deep arousal and needs.

Yet, Matasari blurted out, "mujhe dekhne do tum saach mein pati ka lund ke liye taiyar ho ya nahin. (Wait, let me see if you are really prepared to receive your husband's cock).She had come behind the bahu, looked at the dripping pussy, brought her own face near the spot and then, to the complete surprise of both Balwant and Sonam, taken a few deep breaths and sniffing the aroma of the pretty bahu's running juices.

"Haan, yeh hui naa baat. Ab tum puree taiyar ho, unka lund ke liye tumhari chahat jhutii nahin. (Yes, now it is clear that there is no falsehood in your craving)."

Matasari explained how the smell from a leaking pussy would indicate the degree of a woman's arousal. She turned to Balwant and then, in a commanding voice, said, "Balwant aab apni bahu taiyar hai. Aur der nahin.Jao, ek pati ka farz pura karo (Balwant, your wife is now ready. Don't delay any further but go and do your duty)."

Babuji was only too willing to fulfill this duty of not just a husband but that of a virile man, a 'sachha mard' which already showed itself with the hardened, throbbing, lund from whose tip drops of precum had gathered and about to leak onto the bedsheet. He came forward, pushing himself on his knees to position behind the bahu's upraised butt that now clearly showed the lips of her wet pussy. It was a sight that was enough to make the man's lund jump up and down crazily. Matasari, unknown to the man and his bahu, was stealing glances at the majestic black organ and there could be no doubt that the look in her eyes was one of lust and longing.

"Babuji," squealed the extremely aroused and excited bahu, "Why are you delaying. I cannot wait any longer, Babuji." Here was a young woman who had reached the end of her patience. She was extremely sensual, she was fully aroused and particularly, she was now obsessed with being inseminated by this man's virile seeds and bear his child in her womb.

Babuji had bent down and typically, like the four-legged animal whose sexual position the couple now longed for, started to sniff the spread out and oozing 'choot' of the young bahu.

"Ahhhhh! What an erotically sweet aroma Bahu! Iski swad bhi lena hai mujhe. Tumhari koi apatti hai, pyari Sonam (I have to taste this too. You have no objection, my loving Sonam)?" The voice of the man was overflowing with lust.

How could the shy, timid bahu even nod her head? How could she tell him that it was in the deepest recesses of her mind to have babuji's greedy tongue roam and lick at the spot which was her very identity? Instead, she simply hid her face in the pillow on which her head rested. It was only when Matasari prodded her for an answer that there was a perceptible movement in the silky hair that covered Sonam's head.

This was enough of an answer and he didn't wait further. With two fingers from both his hands, he slowly inserted them and the oozing wetness at the spot eased their entry. Babuji was pushing the walls on both sides, parting the girl's vagina and making as much space as he could. He was searching intently, looking deeply inside the yawning crevice that lay before him. He proceeded with what he wanted to do.

His hot, wet lips were on the crevice that belonged to his bahu. Soon, his tongue was out as he began to lick. The first touch of the man's tongue sent her vagina in a trembling spin. It quivered sufficiently for Babuji to feel it, and he only dug in more, searching the clitoris. And as his tongue hit the spot, more juices gushed out. Babuji lapped the vulva like a dog. He had stretched his long hands and gripped the two juicy dangling breasts and the grapes that perched on the top. Kneading the breasts and then squeezing the nipples in sheer joy Babuji could only exclaim, "Ahhhhhhh ...so lovely" before he dug his face into the pussy lips that opened out before him.

It was only when he felt sufficiently satiated with the taste of bahu's juices and he saw his sexy bahu shaking uncontrollably as she was swept in utter need that he raised his waist. Then, while remaining on his knees, he brought his magnificent lund on the quivering spot. He placed two hands on the two shapely, soft and very fair butt curves and mildly played with the fleshy pair. Over and over he ran his hands on the softness that she possessed.

"Bahu, tu taiyar hai naa? Toh aab le, samal ise, (Bahu, you are prepared, aren't you? Then handle this)." he bellowed.

Then, suddenly, he had pushed apart the curves forcefully, parting the pink vaginal lips and, with an animal like grunt, started to push in his manly lund... a little at first. He had now begun inserting the huge bulbous head of his penis into Sonam's vagina and could feel her tremble before she squealed, "Hey Bhagwan (Oh god!)!" She had dug her face into the pillow, muffling all sounds herself as if she didn't want either Babuji or Matasari to hear the erotic and 'gaandi' (dirty) words that were bound to escape her lips at this stage of her intense arousal.

To Sonam, this was a unique position, one that she had heard so much about and yet whose pleasures were entirely unknown to her in her marriage to even someone so young as Rajesh. Young men are more likely to experiment and experience these erotic positions, and yet he had not ever tried any move beyond the stale, conservative, missionary position. But this man, this virile man, this man who was, till yesterday, her father-in-law, was giving her the heavenly tastes of raw, uninhibited, unexplored sex. The more she thought about it, the more she loved the man and the more she responded to the thrusts that had begun on her raised pussy. And yes, this was the way for her to get babies ...his babies, through his seeds. And she was proud of it. Even if, when she did conceive, and the entire household knew whose child she carried in her womb, she wouldn't feel bad or have any remorse but walk about proudly with the enlarged belly to prove just that.

At this point babuji had bent his body, resting his lips on the bahu's naked neck and wrapped his hands around the girl. With two rough, big hands he gripped the breasts, squeezing and kneading the pair, pinching the tits and pulling and tugging on them. At the same time, powerful thrusts continued to pound the bahu's pussy. Hard, rough, painful thrusts banged her. Trickles of milk leaked out from the still sensitive and lactating nipples. The bedsheet was soon clearly wet and sticky.

"Can I fuck your womb to my heart's content bahu?" he asked, as if he had waited for permission! Another thrust hit her instantly.

Sonam cried something that was inaudible to the others. What was she saying? Balwant wanted to know but couldn't part from the union of their sexes. It was Matasari who bent down, trying to capture the inaudible utterances of the young bahu.

"Oh Babuji!Chodo mujhe, jitni jor ho sakey ... choro nahin. Meri pyas bujha do babuji ... mai taras rahi hoon aap ke liye ... meri goad bhar do babuji (Fuck me, fuck me as hard as you can ... don't spare me. Fulfil my need, for I hunger for you ... fill my womb, Babuji) aaahhh aaaahhh" she went on moaning.

Matasari, whose ears were almost near the Sonam's mouth, heard every word that she was uttering and was visibly excited. She started stroking the bahu's head softly, caringly.

"Haan bitiya, tumhara mard jo tumhe chod raha hai ... aaj raat ki ye sambhog mein tum jaroor maa banogi. Itni taras tumhari? tumhari kamana jaroor nibhayga tumhara mard ...chinta mat karo bahu. milan mein kho jao, (Yes girl! Your virile husband is fucking you. You will certainly be a mother in tonight's union because there is so much urge in you. Your wishes will certainly be fulfilled by your man. Don't worry, just go on and enjoy being fucked by him)," Matasari said and then explained to Sonam how she should squeeze her own pussy walls and draw in the colossal penis of her husband.

Suddenly, with a powerfully violent thrust, babuji tore through the cervical ring and embedded the mammoth rockhard cock deep into Sonam's womb, directly over her eggs. He was violent, rough and aggressive as he plundered the young vagina. Holding the soft arms of his bahu in a vice like grip, he was now biting the neck and shoulders of the delicate girl. Bruises were apparent on the soft, fair skin, but he didn't stop.

Soon, he had raised a naked hand of his bahu and dug in his nose in her shaved armpit. Little beads of sweat had formed at the spot due to their intense sexual activity and the man was inhaling deeply in delight. The more he smelled the more forcefully he fucked the girl. Sonam grunted as the shaft repeatedly thudded though the womb. He began to thrust faster and faster in total frenzy, almost insanely, as if his only aim was to plunder the receiving womb. He pulled her near him, wanting her small body to be squeezed into his own self, to be united for eternity. Sonam could feel her climax building up rapidly and she realised she could not control herself any more. Her organism burst out from her womb.

Sonam screamed out aloud, " Ahhhhhhhh ...ahhhhhhhhhhh ... I can't wait any longer. Ohh Babuji, give me your hot, thick sperms nowwww." She bit into the pillow on which her head rested. If it was Balwant's back or chest, he would have bled in the intensity of that bite.

Babuji grabbed her at the slim waist as he thrust more. His mammoth organ began bucking with incredible force. Then, with an animal-like roar, he barked, " Aaab lo, meri raandi bibi, aaj tujhe maa banake hi chorunga. (Take this, my slut wife. Today I'll stop only after I have made you a mother!)"

Sonam felt her womb being whipped violently around by the first bursts of Babuji's manly, hot seeds that fired directly on to her eggs deep inside the womb. A torrent of hot semen was shot without mercy, hitting the linings of the womb. Each burst generated an animal like bark from him in a statacco sound of "Le ..ye le... ye le ...ye le ..aur le ...raandi ki tarah le ..banegi meri randi?... le randi ...apni choot samal. (Take .. take this ... and this .. and this ... take it like a whore ... want to be my slut? Take this slut ... take care of your cunt, you slut)."

Sonam was mesmerised. She could not believe the words that were being spit by the man but, in her inner self, every word only increased the level of desire, need and lust. In these moments of complete satisfaction, she wondered how this man, much past fifty, this man who was her sasur before he had become her husband a little while ago, one who was so respected by all and herself too, could utter such 'gaandi' words. And more so, how could the man provide such continuous burst of his sperms and that too, the second time that night.

Spent of his enormous load, he pushed Sonam so that she fell sideways from the doggie position that she was. Babuji easily turned her over and she now lay on her back, her taut breasts and erect nipples pointing up towards the ceiling. Her choot leaked his thick 'cum' that was now mixed with her own juices. Babuji collapsed on her bahu and held her closely to him in a bondage of love and oneness.

And as they held one another, as each looked at the other lovingly, their lips couldn't stay apart. They kissed deeply again and again till babuji finally said, " Thodi si bishram bahu, phir karte hain? Aur ek prakar se? Woh bhi tujhe pasand ayegi jaroor. (Some rest Bahu, before I do it again. In a different way? You will like that too)."

Sonam hid her face in the naked, hairy, manly chest of her newly wedded husband. But Balwant could feel her nod her head in a gesture of approval.

Just then they heard Matasari's voice as she moved aside from Sonam to make her presence felt by the wedded couple.

"Balwant! Sonam! Aab gurudakhsina dene paregi tum dono ko. Tumhe is mein koi iqrar nahin hai nah (You have to offer 'returns' to the priestess for concluding this marriage. You have no objections to that)?" Matasari's voice was demanding. A priest or priestess is entitled to 'fees' in lieu of his or services for conducting a marriage.

"Haan! Haan! Mataji. Joh bhi mangna hai who mango (Yes, yes, Mataji, ask whatever you want)." Balwant said, already filled in deep happiness and satisfaction at the copulation with his new bride. Sonam too nodded her head, as if agreeing to what her husband was ready to offer.

There was silence in the room for a while excepting for Matasari's deep and quick breathing. Her breasts heaved, and her mouth parted, as she looked at both Balwant and Sonam in succession. There could be no doubt that the face of the priestess was full of desire and lust. She had witnessed too much 'sex' between the newlyweds to be entirely passive and was herself now in an uncontrolled heat.

\\//>>\\//<<\\//

(More in subsequent chapters)