Life of Indian Housewife at In-Laws Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonam was aghast! What, in heavens, was her beloved Babuji talking about?

"Babuji!" She could only exclaim in shock," What? Who" She could hardly continue before Balwant's tongue lashed out once again.

"Don't pretend, Bahu! It will get you nowhere. You know very well who I am talking about. The one you now seem to fancy ... your young devar, Abheer. Who, despite being nineteen years in age, has miles to go before he can become a real man, a real 'mard' with the sexual prowess that I have! Do you hear?" Balwant's voice, although supressed, was harsh, accusing and hurtful.

Sonam covered her ears in shame, shocked beyond imagination at these utterances from her father-in-law to whom she was now wedded too.

"Babuji! Stop, stop! I beg you. Listening to your words is just as much a sin! God knows I have never thought, nor imagined anyone other than you for the last few days. You are my husband now, and I shall ever remain faithful to you alone," Sonam cried out, with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Balwant by now had got up from his reclining wooden chair and walked up to Sonam. He raised her chin and looked at her pretty face.

"Do you deny what I have said just now?" He asked of his bahu.

"Yes Babuji. I deny it fully. I swear in my son's name that what you insinuate is absurd. I have no such feelings for your nephew." Sonam's voice sounded convincing and it seemed that she was not telling any lies. Balwant felt a bit repentant but wanted to be sure.

He gripped his bahu by her arms, looked into her eyes with emotion.

"You speak the truth?" Balwant asked once again.

Sonam nodded here head almost hysterically, "Babuji, I love you. I love you with my heart and soul."

Balwant drew Sonam nearer, wrapped his big, strong arms around her and, in one instant, planted his thick lips on the soft pair that was his bahu's.

He found the touch of her lips irresistible. Forcing her to part her lips, Balwant had pushed in his tongue, swirling it around her mouth and tasting her saliva. Her breath, as fresh as ever, intoxicated him. He was torn in a rising desire and was almost willing to take her that instant, if not on any bed or table, on the very floor where they stood. His big palms gripped Sonam's butt, drawing her into him as he sucked on her soft lips. Soon, a hand had come up and held a breast in his hand. He squeezed it hard, pinching the nipple till she yelped in pain.

"Bahu! My bahu! My wife! You are mine," he said emotionally, "Whatever you possess, whatever God has given you, you must give to me ...always."

"Yes, Babuji. Yes, I am yours entirely. I belong to no one else," Sonam cooed.

///\\\

Unknown to the couple, there was someone else who was a witness to this amorous display of love and passion. Balwant had been careless to have kept the window to the courtyard open. For, beyond the courtyard, in another wing of this big mansion, there stood a prying youngster, barely nineteen years of age, just ripe enough to be curious about and experimenting on the most common and instinctive human behaviour - sex.

Although Sonam had left her in-laws place soon after marriage, leaving little scope for this youngster to know or watch her closely, Abheer would dream of his lovely Bhabhi. And now, back home, with this paragon of beauty roaming about just at touching distance, and showering him with her attention, he could no longer control his emotions. In the privacy of his room, he indulged in frequent masturbation, always imagining his lovely sister-in-law, Sonam.

Abheer stood at the small balcony outside his room on the first floor of the mansion. He could see his uncle sitting beside the window of the study room just beyond the courtyard. The courtyard was vacant, locked by a small wooden gate. Outside the courtyard there was a garden and usually, the locked courtyard housed much of the requirements of the garden.

That garden, however, boasted of varied and colourful flowers which had captured his attention more than keeping a watch on his aged uncle Balwant, whom he usually found to be strict, adamant and far too authoritative than to his liking.

His eyes roamed around, from the garden to the distant stretches of vacant land, to the compound gates and back to the mansion and the rooftop where pigeons rested or walked about. He loved his home and place of stay very much. A return glance in the direction of the open window of the study room instantly caught his attention.

From a floor above and at a position directly opposite to the window, he watched, without blinking an eyelid, his beautiful 'bhabhi' walking into the study room. Even from a distance, he could make out that there were a few exchanges of words between the two. It was obvious to him that his uncle was angrily conveying something to the young bahu of the house and, possibly, his scolding affected her. She had burst into tears, as she tried to explain her position, whatever that might be.

Father-in-laws, often enough, inconsiderately show their anger on young 'bahus', Abheer thought, with a sense of growing sympathy.

Within moments, Abheer got the surprise of his life. Something that he never imagined could ever be possible was unfolding right before his eyes. He watched in amazement how his uncle, the always respected, revered and serious Balwant Singh, had held his Bhabhi by her arms before hugging her and then had begun kissing her passionately. To his utter surprise, he saw how his loving Bhabhi had responded to that show of passion. My god! My god! He simply went on whispering before he bent and arched his body to get a better view of this intimacy. Already, there was a raging fire in his loins.

Down below, within the four walls of the study room, the couple so wide apart in age were in the throes of uncontrolled passion. They forgot or ignored the open window, letting them each be engulfed in this erotic display of raw sexual necessity. All along, the young Abheer stood in a trance, watching them from the balcony.

Balwant had turned Sonam around so that he was now positioned behind her and pushing into her spongy, rounded butt. His arms were around her and hands were firmly holding her breasts, kneading them hard, till suddenly, he unhooked Sonam's blouse which opened out in the front. Her white lace bra was exposed instantly and even Abheer, from such a distance, shivered in excitement. Balwant ran his hands over the gossamer fabric, cupping the breasts now and then.

Sonam had turned her face backwards, wanting Balwant to kiss her on the lips. The patriarch couldn't resist the parted lips that were so eager for his. They were so tempting, so full, oh god, so sexy ... Balwant thought, as he bent his face down on hers.

Cupping her breasts, he drew her into him even more, his rock-hard cock resting on the crack of her butt as he began kissing her passionately. He hit the spot repeatedly, as he groaned and grunted like an animal while she moaned in delight.

In moments, his hands had lifted the bra cups, pushing it above on her chest to reveal Sonam's naked breasts. The nipples sat prettily on the light brown areola and Balwant ran a finger along the border. He held the nipples, each within his three fingers of both hands and slowly tugged on them.

"Pretty, very pretty, Bahu. Never have I seen a pair like this. I am hungry for some milk ...I must have it now." Balwant found them irresistible and couldn't wait for a concurrence from the young lactating bahu.

Turning her a little towards him and nearer to the window for some visibility, Balwant's greedy mouth was on the tits, suckling hard and drawing out the milk from each breast.

"Mmm ...tasty, so tasty," he cried once before his mouth was back on the oozing tits. Sonam watched Balwant, rustling his hair with her hands almost tenderly as the man suckled noisily on her breasts.

Elsewhere, from his vantage position, Abheer was a witness to whatever was unfolding before his eyes. While he was taken aback initially at this erotic show of desire between his respected uncle and his much admired bhabhi, with each passing stage he seemed to want more to unfold. His young blood was now aching to see more of what the couple down below were enacting. His cock was bursting underneath his jeans, and he ran his hands over the bulge, pressing on the hardness every moment. He wouldn't want to ejaculate at this stage for he wanted to witness every second till the end, not wanting to leave his vantage post.

Abheer kept his eyes focused on the happenings inside the room and didn't have to wait long for the next stage to unfold.

Balwant was fully satiated with the milk from Sonam's breasts. He had raised his face now and looked at his bahu, not hiding the need that had already started to surface in his mind.

He placed his hands on Sonam's shoulders, and still looking into her eyes, began applying the slightest of pressures to indicate that he wished her to kneel before him.

As Sonam knelt before the patriarch, the rugged and dark man parted his dhoti and presented an astounding erection that throbbed and swayed right before the young, already aroused, pretty bahu.

A little far away, the youthful Abheer was restless at the spot where he stood. Unbelievable, he thought! My uncle has a tool compared to which mine would be too modest to even be talked about, the nephew wondered, almost ashamed. Yet, he wanted to see what his beloved Bhabhi would do next. Would she? Would she?

The young Abheer had already seen a few porn with his friends to know what many women love doing ...sucking a man's cock, that male organ which he and his friends always referred to as 'lund'.

Mouth open, Abheer went on gaping as his hard erection became alarmingly uncontrollable. Certain that no one would be able to see any portion below his waist due the intervening brick wall of the balcony, he continued running his hands on his bulge and squeezing the area in anticipation of what scene would unfold below in the study room.

Sonam, kneeling in front of her babuji, began to gently stroke the man's enlarged cock. Her fingers, with the manicured nails painted dark red, stroked the length of meat, sometimes gently gripping the crown with her fingers from the front and squeezing softly. These deft touches were extremely arousing for Balwant, who gently brushed the eager bahu's head with his large palms.

"Bahu, aab sahah nahin jaa raha hai. Tu apni muh mein leh aur chos. Tere jeebh ke liye aab pagal ho gaya mera lund. (Bahu, can't wait any more. Take it in your mouth and suck. My cock is crazy for the touches of your tongue.)

Sonam didn't keep the patriarch waiting. Holding the organ by its girth, she played with the tip with her tongue, parting the skin with the end of her own wet tongue, rolling it repeatedly on the opening that was now oozing pre-seminal fluid. Balwant grunted and moaned, holding Sonam's head firmly with both heads.

"I want to fuck that pretty mouth of yours Bahu, cum into your mouth. Wouldn't you love that?" Balwant's voice was hoarse.

"Yes, yes Babuji ... I want to suck and make you burst in my mouth. Let this be the 'prasad' (holy offerings) that I seek!" Sonam cried out.

They spoke in whispers, careful that their words were not in any way audible to anyone even if the person were to put his ears on the locked door of the study room. They ignored the open window to the courtyard, certain that it was impossible to trespass with the gates locked and secured.

Holding Sonam's head firmly, Balwant was now fucking her mouth, pushing in and out in rapid succession.

"Take this! And this! There's so much pleasure in fucking this sweet mouth of yours, Bahu!" He cried out.

Sonam wished to respond with words of agreement, but the cock inside her mouth stifled all her words and Balwant could only get to hear her garbled words in reply.

"Kya bol rahi hai tu? Aur chahiye? Toh leh, samhal isey, Bahu (What are you saying? You want more? Then take it, handle this, Bahu." Balwant's voice was almost taunting and teasing naughtily.

Yet, they remained ignorant of the silent observer on the directly opposite balcony a floor above.

Abheer was now simply writhing restlessly at the spot. Each scene, each act, only increased his own desires to an extent where he was now almost drowned in thoughts of his Bhabhi. How he wished to enact all that his uncle was so adeptly doing and, that too, to the obvious satisfaction of his beloved bhabhi. He wished he could swap his place with his uncle. He observed the pretty face, eyes closed, and completely engaged in this sexual activity with none other than his elderly uncle. I must have her, Abheer resolved.

Just then, Balwant, unable to hold himself any longer, ejaculated his voluminous load in Sonam's mouth. The spurts were endless and, with Balwant's strong hands holding her head so firmly, she almost choked. She swallowed as much as she could, but in the end, it was too much. She shook her head with as much strength as she could muster to free her mouth of the man's ejaculating cock, and then spit out the last portions of Balwant's load which she couldn't retain.

Needless to mention, Abheer watched this and, being at the stage of no return, let his own cum burst out into his underwear. Embarrassed, he could only watch horrified as the front of his jeans quickly revealed a broad trace of wetness, almost like a map on the front. He was, during these moments, inattentive to the happenings inside the study room before he moved away.

Down below, Sonam had opened her eyes. In one fleeting moment, she caught a glimpse of the handsome youth on the balcony before he had moved away. Since when was the young Abheer watching them? How much had he seen? Instantly, she turned red as a beetroot in shame and embarrassment. She quickly mumbled incoherent words and quickly, almost in frenzy, moved her face down and away from the window. She knew who he was and wished she could sink into the earth in shame.

"Kya hua Bahu (What has happened, Bahu)?" Balwant asked seeing the shock on her face. He looked outside intently and even bent his body to look at the opposite walls, and windows and balconies. But saw none. In his standing position, it would have been impossible to see the balcony that was situated angularly above.

Sonam didn't disclose what she had seen. It wouldn't be wise, she knew, to tell the name of the young voyeur to the authoritative patriarch. She just mumbled, "No, No, it's nothing. I just got choked."

Already feeling extremely embarrassed, Sonam was certain that she had lost all respect from the only one in the family who was younger to her in age. Oh god! What had she done? She had belittled herself by this erotic exposure in front of the only person from whom, till now, she could at least expect reverence and admiration. Quietly, she got up from her kneeling position. She wanted to get out of the room at the earliest, get some fresh air to release her discomfort. Besides, she had to wash her mouth and make herself presentable for the family and household chores again.

"Babuji, I think I should leave and get myself cleaned. We have been in this locked room for a while and others, including servants and maids, would think otherwise," Sonam said meekly, and in a voice that was seeking permission.

"So? As the head of the family, I may certainly have some family matters to discuss with the 'bahu' of the house," Balwant said shrugging his shoulders.

"But, but ..." Sonam was about to tell something but Balwant simply brushed away her words.

"And besides, who is going to lick my cock clean now? Matasari? Go on Bahu, get to your knees and see that there's not a single trace of the sticky cum here. I don't want to dirty my dhoti," Balwant said, as he pointed a finger towards his loins.

Sonam hesitated. She was worried about the open window. But, at the man's commanding behaviour, she came nearer, glanced at the balcony where Abheer was earlier standing. There was no one there. The lad had fled when he had spilled his own cum on his trouser.

Relieved at seeing that Abheer had left, Sonam bent down and ran her tongue over and over the shaft so that it was spotlessly clean in moments. Moments later, she got up and stood facing Balwant.

"Babuji, let me go now. I beg you," the young bahu pleaded.

"Thik hai, jao (Ok, go)" her Babuji acquiesced, "Lekin suno. Hum dono ki batein aab Holi ki baad hi bolenge (But listen, our relationship will be disclosed only after we celebrate Holi)."

Now that Abheer was already a witness to that secret relationship, it mattered little to Sonam if the patriarch got down to telling the family about it. She was worried that the affair would be out in the open even before the day was out.

"Jaise aap ka bichhar, Babuji (whatever you decide Babuji)," Sonam said softly, nodding her head.

Opening the door, Sonam almost dashed away to the privacy of her bedroom. Luckily, she saw none on the way and she began panting once inside. Much of the pleasure that she had indulged in, a short while back, had eroded due to the sudden and ominous presence of Abheer, a silent witness to the taboo relationship between her and her father-in-law. Even before cleaning herself, she sat on her bed, pondering about the possible dangers that lay ahead of her. The only redeeming factor was that Babuji, the undisputed authority and head of this family, was a partner in this 'crime' and the needed protection would surely come from there, when needed.

///\\\

Abheer had rushed back to his room after witnessing that torrid display of sexual need between his uncle and bhabhi. The intimate scenes came back afresh -the passionate kissing, the earnest fondling of bhabhi's naked juicy breasts by the patriarch, followed by hungry sucking of the man's 'lund' by this lovely woman in return. To Abheer, Bhabhi was the epitome of beauty - a true goddess moulded for love and sex. Oh my god! How well she sucks, Abheer thought excitedly. It led to an instant hardness in this young adult once again.

Just a while back, these erotic scenes had brought out the unintended discharge of his seminal fluid, and he had to hastily retreat to his room to change his soiled underwear and embarrassing spots on his trousers. But now, he was surprised at his growing hardness so soon after his discharge. He visualised his own intimacy with Sonam bhabhi. He wanted her, desperately wanted her. He could go to any extent to hold her in his arms and make passionate love to this woman.

When at last he could curb his restlessness, he decided to be like his uncle as much as possible, as if, he thought in his immature mind, it would be the easiest way to be near to his Bhabhi's heart and that desirable body of hers.

But he had to have his bath first, be fresh and presentable before he stood in front of his gorgeous Bhabhi.

While he stood underneath the shower, the soothing water refreshed his body. He stroked his 'lund', instantly hardening the length of meat. Cleaning it thoroughly with abundant soap, wanting it to be purified and cleansed of dirt and the coating of discharged cum. He let the water from the shower fall on his head ceaselessly while he thought of ways to get what he wanted so much.

Abheer's mind worked overtime. He could now conclude why the head of the family had, ostensibly, found reasons for shifting his bedroom from one wing to the room beside his bhabhi's. For years, he had occupied the large bedroom befitting the patriarch of this family in the airiest, well lit, spacious room. Why should he have any reason at all to forsake the room of the earlier heads of family merely for the security of the young bahu of the house?

It was glaringly apparent now, after what he had seen, why the patriarch shifted. Lust and desire for the bahu were the only reasons, Abheer concluded. The patriarch had only pretended care and protection as reasons for the shifting but he, Abheer, had caught on to the real motive.