Life of Indian Housewife at In-Laws Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took a long time in the shower and, even after that, he lay on the bed for quite a while, with a dry towel wrapped around his waist, thinking over all events. It only resulted in a bulge on his crotch, a rather big tent he thought; may be not as big as his uncle but certainly one that didn't fall far behind, Abheer thought proudly.

Later, adequately rested, he switched from his usual jeans and T-shirt into an embroidered Rajasthani kurta and dhoti. From the shoe rack, he took out and dusted his 'nagra' (traditional footwear worn in North India). Abheer was a handsome lad - tall and manly, and wearing the ethnic attire, he looked even more dashing.

Walking out of his room he wondered where his uncle Balwant Singh could be at that moment. There were times during the week when his uncle would trot off to the mandi (market) on business and the young Abheer wished that would be one such day. He wanted to spend some private moments with his Bhabhi but that would never be possible or even attempted with his uncle around. Not with the existing amorous relationship that had obviously grown between the patriarch and the bahu. Unless careful, his attempts would certainly lead to intense scrutiny by his uncle.

Coming downstairs, he went straight to the study room, but there was none there. Nor even in the lobby nor the usual places the patriarch was seen around when he was in the house. Had he gone back to his bedroom, Abheer wondered. Would it be wise to go back and ascertain? His growing arousal forced him to throw caution to the winds. He quietly sneaked up once again to the wing that had the adjacent rooms occupied by Balwant and Sonam.

On the way he thought of something to tell his uncle should be get caught. May be something about what he should study or even, about the farmland - whatever just to throw the elderly man off track.

Surprise of surprises, the man was not even in his room. Abheer just glanced around to see if there were any tale-tell signs of his bhabhi's presence in the room. Any indication, any clue? Unfortunately, he found none. Frankly Matasari, the trusted and confidant maid had taken ample caution. She had ensured that there wasn't even the faintest indication of the bahu's presence in babuji's room when she did the rooms in the morning. Did they sleep together in bhabhi's room then, wondered Abheer needing to check her room now. The mere thought of walking into bhabhi's room was an arousal for him, as he came and stood before the partly closed door of her bedroom.

"Bhabhi," he whispered softly, not wanting to intrude without a warning.

There was no response. He knocked on the door again, calling out to his Bhabhi but even that met with the same result - silence. She's not inside, he concluded.

Softly, he pushed the door with a finger to open it wider as he peered into its inner recesses. No, Bhabhi wasn't in. Possibly, she was downstairs, busy with some household chores. Abheer walked in slowly, glancing intently at the double bed covered elegantly with a colourful Rajasthani bedsheet. He imagined his Bhabhi being fucked by Rajesh, her husband who was also his elder cousin brother. Quickly, that changed to visualising Bhabhi being fucked hard by Balwant, his uncle.

His attention was drawn to the unoccupied attached toilet at the corner. Bhabhi must have finished her bath and left the room, for the door to the toilet was ajar too. But something caught Abheer's attention - the pile of unwashed clothes lying on the floor, Bhabhi's worn ones in fact, that would be cleaned by the maid Matasari sometime later. His curious eyes instantly fell on the brassiere and panties, the pink exotic pair of the previous night surely, lying crumpled among other worn clothes of the pretty bahu of the house. The lovely pair that had hugged her bhabhi's intimate areas must have draped her when she lay on the bed in front of the patriarch, Abheer went on imagining.

Abheer turned his face away initially, having been overcome with a sense of guilt. But he couldn't resist the temptation of a young mind. He quickly came to the door of the bedroom and, peeping outside, checked if there was anyone in the passage coming that way. Satisfied that there was no one, he dashed across to the toilet and to the pile of discarded clothes lying on the floor.

The mere touch of the bra sent shivers down his excited body. He picked it up and felt the soft fabric with his fingers. He saw the intricate laces and imagined how the cups would cover those adorable breasts of his Bhabhi. He could see traces of leaking breast milk that had left its mark in the insides of the cups. Then, without further thought, he placed the spot on his face and breathed in deeply. He loved whatever odour that came in with each breath, somewhat stale and sour, but one that made him giddy as imagination took over.

In a while, he dropped it back on the heap and picked up the panties. The gossamer piece, with laces that made it even more sensual, attracted Abheer and he pressed it softly with his hand. Without any further delay, he held it on his face, just as he did with the bra. He felt insanely aroused to see the spots of a leaking pussy and more intoxicated in the aroma of that tiny fabric. In his intoxicated mind, he forgot where he was or for how long. How ridiculously silly of him to prolong his trespassing into a woman's bedroom without her knowledge, violating her privacy and gaining access to her intimate inner wear!

Downstairs, a while earlier, the pretty bahu had been attending to some decorative household chores when she suddenly remembered that she had left her mobile in the bedroom. What if Babuji decided to call her from the 'mandi'? It would be impossible for her to explain why she hadn't answered the call and then get scolded and rebuked once again. She kept aside her work and, without further thought, made a dash for the stairs and her bedroom.

Abheer was sunk in an uncontrolled lust that he had never felt before. To be so much in 'touch' with this woman of his dreams, albeit a touch with just her worn and discarded innerwear, was far too deep an arousal for him. He continued to hold the panties on his face, uttering 'bhabhi, bhabhi' in almost audible whispers when suddenly Sonam rushed into her bedroom. Her entry was as sudden as it was shocking - for both bhabhi and her devar (brother-in-law).

Sonam froze instantly, almost like a statue, just a couple of feet inside the room. Never in her life had Sonam been more shocked than at that moment. She could have fainted at what she saw; for here was her young devar gripping her worn panties and holding it tight on his face, as if the piece was something of immense value and very dear to him. She recoiled in shame, blushing so intensely that her fair cheeks soon turned red.

Abheer, on the other hand, with guilt written all over his face, lowered the panties, and to hide the source of embarrassment, pushed his hand behind his back. But the mischief had already been exposed and he stood at the dock waiting to be prosecuted.

"What are you doing in my room, Abheer?" Sonam asked in a tremulous voice. She was still far too embarrassed to even ask about her panties.

"I ...I ...ha ...had just come to ta...talk with Taauu (father's elder brother) but he isn't in hi...his room. So, I ...I just saw yo ... your room and came inside," Abheer stammered.

Blushing profusely, Sonam couldn't look at Abheer's face. "But ... what ..." She just couldn't ask what exactly he was trying to do with her panties. Rather, she was too ashamed to continue talking with the young man and in a huff, merely said, "Please leave now."

Abheer was seeking a way to escape from his own embarrassment. He made a dash for the door, still holding the panties, as if there was nothing in his possession.

Dexterously, on his way out, he had transferred the panties into the side pocket of his kurta.

Sonam knew that her devar was still in possession of her worn panties. Initially, she simply couldn't muster the voice to ask for its return when Abheer was pushing past her. Hoping that he would return it, she waited till he was at the door.

"Give it back," Sonam trying to be serious and authoritative for a change.

"What?" Abheer tried to sound innocent.

"You know what I am talking about, Abheer. Don't go on embarrassing me further,"

Sonam tried to be assertive without being rude, which was not in her nature. She had already lowered her tone.

"What if I don't return it? What if I claim it as the gift you had promised for listening to you at the breakfast table this morning?" Abheer had stopped and turned around at the door. He was regaining his courage, particularly seeing that his Bhabhi was just as timid as she always was.

"Gift?" Sonam queried, surprised at this awkward claim.

"Remember what you said in the morning? A gift promised by you in return for my agreeing to leave my hometown and study elsewhere?" Abheer pointed out.

It struck Sonam that what she had said in a lighter vein in the morning had boomeranged, and the young man had seized that utterance to claim an absurd gift from her. She wished to wriggle out of this awkward situation but didn't know how she could.

"No. That's not a gift. In any case it is stolen," Sonam insisted. There was no tone of authority in her voice which, in any case, was never her forte.

"Sorry Bhabhi. I decide on my gift. I have made my choice. I can only barter it for something else." Abheer's voice had an impish tone. His initial predicament at being caught unaware had ebbed seeing that his Bhabhi was far from being assertive or imposing. And certainly, she wouldn't even think of 'reporting' her loss or his behaviour to other members of the family.

"And what is that?" Sonam asked in apprehension, wanting to know what else was in Abheer's mind.

"A kiss on your lips," Abheer's tone now carried desire as he looked intently at his Bhabhi's lips.

"Leave me. Leave me this instant," Sonam said in exasperation. Young as she was herself, she didn't know how to handle the situation. At the back of her mind, she knew she was facing someone who had 'witnessed' her illicit relationship. She would have to be careful in handling him.

"Why? Just because my lips are not as thick as the ones you seek?" Abheer blurted out. The morning's passionate exchange between Bhabhi and his Taauu was fresh in his mind.

Sonam knew what he had implied, and it led to more shame and uneasiness in her. Her face flushed, she just dashed away to the bathroom and locked herself in.

Abheer waited a moment but better sense prevailed and, without any further effort in carrying on a conversation, he turned and left. Sonam's panties remained in the pocket of his kurta.

Such was Sonam's uneasiness that she skipped the afternoon meal, offering acute nausea as an excuse. She remained in her room, wondered what a mess she had got herself into and apprehensive of what would follow in the coming days. Or, at least till Abheer left for continuing his studies elsewhere if he got admission.

Balwant returned in the evening and, even before he had reached the staircase, Matasari briefed him immediately about Sonam being unwell. Concerned about his bahu, he quickly strode to her room.

He coughed falsely a few times to hint his arrival just as he had reached the landing upstairs. Despite their intimate relationship now, he didn't wish to intrude without warning. It would look odd to the rest of the household if the father-in-law had developed such an easy relationship with the young bahu of the house to warrant unannounced intrusions.

"I hear you are unwell, bahu," he said, as he entered the room.

To overcome her uneasiness, with the saree just lying loosely over her while she lay on the bed, Sonam had quickly recovered to pull up the shawl over her half-exposed breasts.

"Tell me, should I call a doctor?" Balwant asked.

"No, no Babuji. It is nothing, just that I had a bit of nausea. But I am feeling far better already," Sonam said softly.

"Where's my grandchild?" Balwant asked, not seeing the baby in the cradle beside the bed.

"Oh, he is with Matasari. Out in the garden, I think." Sonam replied.

He looked around, and at the door before whispering, "I am waiting for the cot to have another occupant in a few months, bahu." Balwant had a gloating smile on his face.

Sonam blushed before she said, "Babuji, please. Anyone can hear what you are saying. What will they think?"

Much to Sonam's embarrassment, the patriarch bent down and quickly kissed Sonam on the lips.

"Ah! I feel energised with just a kiss from your soft lips," he said when he stood up again, "and I'll kiss them hungrily again at night, just you wait. Bahu, it's impossible for me to wait. You have created an insatiable longing for sex in this fifty-year old."

Sonam was scared and kept watching the door. Abheer had brought a lot of discomfort in her timid mind, and she was worried that the nineteen-year old boy could just as well be keeping an inquisitive watch to the happenings inside this room from some vantage spot beyond their knowledge.

"Babuji, you must have had a tiring day. Why don't you go and refresh yourself and take some rest?" Sonam said, wanting that the patriarch to leave her room at the earliest.

The young housewife's fears were not pointless, as was proved soon. For, the young Abheer could be seen passing right in front of her door, briskly walking towards the adjacent room occupied by the patriarch. He had glanced their way and, seeing Balwant, stopped in his tracks. There was a look of curiosity in his eyes as he slowly and hesitatingly walked into Sonam's room. He ignored Sonam completely, as if she didn't exist. He was aware that any attention would be a dead give-away that the patriarch would easily latch on to.

Balwant's face showed consternation at this sudden intrusion. "You! What are you doing here? What do you want?" He said in a grave voice, not hiding his irritation.

"Taauu, I was going to your room. I know you will be the right person to advise me about my studies," he said, his voice being submissive and respectful.

Balwant thought for a while, trying to assess the real intent of his nephew, before he nodded his head.

"Very well, then. Let's go to my room. No reason for you to disturb your Bhabhi. She is not well." He said in finality, wanting to draw away the young Abheer from the centre of his own sexual attention.

Then, turning towards Sonam, he said, "A cup of hot tea with a bit of ginger would do a world of good. I'll tell Matasari to send you a cup immediately. And, mind you, no skipping dinner. And complete rest ... no talking with anyone." His voice sounded authoritative, virtually sealing Abheer's entry into Sonam's room.

Both Balwant and Abheer left the room, and necessary instructions were on the way to Matasari to send the ginger tea upstairs to Sonam.

In the period that followed that evening, both uncle and nephew spent quite a while discussing the latter's studies and career, while the woman on whom both had their eyes upon sipped on some hot tea to get well.

Sonam didn't have the courage to avoid her meals that night but, as she was having her dinner, she was aware that much of the young devar's attention was directed towards her. And, before everyone retired for their rooms after dinner, Abheer seized one moment of privacy with this desirable woman near the washroom.

Glancing to confirm that no one was watching them, he whispered, "I keep feeling you all the time with my fingers, Bhabhi. You feel so exquisitely soft and tender... right here, right inside my kurta pocket." Words that were meant only for her but ones that carried the degree of his arousal.

Sonam knew exactly what he meant. Anyone looking at her that moment would know that she was extremely uneasy and embarrassed. The blush on her face was far too evident. Luckily, no one had been watching and Sonam escaped attention and scrutiny. Save and except Matasari, who was standing inside the kitchen but was watching the young pair near the washroom. She couldn't hear a word but Sonam's profound uneasiness and embarrassment was all too evident to her.

That night, the patriarch and bahu indulged in the wildest sex imaginable, entangling their bodies together like two serpents, unwilling to part till the wee hours of the morning.

In a different wing, Abheer kept up vigil all through those long hours, watching the curtained window and the beacons of light escape into the dead darkness outside the mansion through those tiny gaps on the curtains. They were still awake, his uncle and Bhabhi, oh god! What they might be doing now! His imagination flew, his desires rushed, and his sleep deserted him that night.

///\\\

The days leading up to 'Holi', the festival of colours, flittered away. There was general mirth and joy everywhere and among all, just as was customary.

Balwant Singh had, a few days earlier, insisted that the 'Rashleela' would be held with much pomp along with other villagers, and the family would put up Sonam and Abheer as their very own Radha and Krishna in the dance festivities. Sonam wished to get out of the role, ever since she became aware of Abheer's clear weaknesses towards her. Radha and Krishna represented pure love and whatever may be the religious tale behind that love, it would be necessary for the couple enacting the roles to be in proximity with each other, almost intimate so to say. She feared that in Abheer's current frame of mind, such intimacy would be far too tempting.

Sonam couldn't ignore this possibility, apprehending that the immature Abheer would create a situation that wouldn't escape the patriarch's attention. Quite unnecessarily, it would lead to misunderstanding between her and Babuji. She had to find a way out from being 'Radha' in the dance sequence.

The evening prior to their 'Rasleela' celebration that would herald Holi, she quietly stood before Balwant when he was in the study room. She only hoped that the patriarch wouldn't release one of his 'sexual outpourings' like the previous time.

"Babuji," she implored, "I wish to be excused from being Radha in the dance sequences tomorrow."

"Why? Is it because you do not like the 'Krishna' of my choice?" Balwant asked.

"It's not that, Babuji." Sonam said hesitatingly.

"Oh! So, you like this Krishna after all but have other reasons for refusal?" Balwant was prompt in asking.

Extremely embarrassed at this logic from the patriarch, she vigorously shook her head.

"Never!" She said wanting to shrug off this ridiculous conclusion, "I only say it because I still seem to be unwell. I may faint when the show is on."

"Ha! As if you won't have a Krishna to hold you if that happened," Balwant said,

"Look Sonam, if the mythological Krishna could, miraculously, supply Draupadi with yards and yards of cloth to protect her from shame, certainly a modern day Krishna can prevent you from fainting and falling down. Abheer will be there, don't worry."

Sonam was exasperated.

"Babuji, what are you saying!"

But Balwant was in no mood to give her relief, "Certainly you don't expect me to enact the role of Krishna and at this age?" Frankly, he was curious now to know the real reason behind Sonam's sudden wish to withdraw. But he didn't pursue to know why.

Sonam knew that it was a lost case. Without further argument, and just before leaving, she said "Jaise aap kahen (As you say), Babuji."

That night, in the privacy that they enjoyed together in one bedroom, Sonam initially remained sentimental and withdrawn. This was really her reaction to Babuji's rigid stance on her participation in the 'Rashleela' dance with Abheer, one that she wanted to avoid but was rejected. However, her behaviour did not deter the patriarch in getting his own sexual gratification, albeit with some degree of persuasion and some degree of force, till Sonam could not suppress her desires.