Life of Koh Ch. 01

Story Info
Koh goes from houseboy to stud-boy.
7k words
4.43
9k
6

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is a continuation of my story, "Houseboy Blues". Most of the characters contained herein have appeared in my previous works.

*

The most telling observation, as it pertained to Koh, was that he no longer kept count of the number of women with whom he had intercourse. He either lost count or else no longer thought it important. A shy cherry-boy whose sex life was Internet porn, he summoned the courage to audition for a role in an adult video, which led to a chance meeting with Donkey Productions. Fortunately for Koh, his lively genitalia, propensity for quick cumming, and long-distance shooting caught their fancy. It happened that there was a friendly rivalry going on between two of the women; one had a houseboy, so why not the other? Koh was in the right place at the right time, and Marlow was in the right mood, and he gladly accepted a real-life role as her houseboy. Marlow's glamorous package, which included perfect makeup and hair, form-fitting dresses, bras one size to small, brazen sluttyness, and little-girl teasing, captivated the young, impressionable man.

An opportunity to go with her to Los Angeles, along with a regular role on a porn series, made his decision easy. Koh didn't even know what a houseboy did; he didn't care, but he knew that he wanted to be around Marlow as much as possible. To seal the deal she brought him back to her hotel room, and once Koh had lost his virginity, once she had hijacked and taken control of his sexual fantasies, it was easy for her to reel him in. Koh had no qualms about placing himself under her command. He didn't see it as demeaning; rather it validated his philosophy, which was that it was far better to be abused by gorgeous, sexy goddesses than ignored by them, because being abused by them at least meant that you had access to them. And even if Marlow's fantasy was to walk him on a leash while her peers nodded approvingly, it mattered not.

Being a houseboy to a Donkey girl meant being naked all of the time, but it also meant seeing the woman you lust after at her most intimate moments: dressing and undressing, bathing, having sex, and so on; in essence, a chick-with-a-dick. But there was always a sexual edge, a sexual taunt, because being a houseboy and being perpetually naked also meant being perpetually aroused. It meant masturbation on demand, but it also meant being sexually neutered until your mistress deemed otherwise, and should you fail, should you not control your urges, there was always a dreaded punishment lurking, that of a cock-clamp. The 'cage' was a mistresses' trump card. Koh saw how Jane used it on Herman, but Herman had crossed a line that was alien to him. Nobody could imagine Koh sneaking up on a woman from behind and jerking off on her, but one never knew. Perpetual nudity and perpetual boners can make a man act out of character. That's why training was so important. Marlow would succeed with Koh where Jane had failed with Herman.

Koh arrived in Los Angeles as an innocent rube, the lowest man on the totem pole, yet in a very short time, due to perseverance, ingenuity, and a willingness to please, he came a long way. As proof of that, at the moment five naked men sat on a long wooden bench that lined the wall of a high-tech sauna that was the pride and joy of Pete's newly renovated health club. The men were posing for photos that would be used to publicize Donkey Productions newest video release. Homo Gym Rats would be Donkey's initial foray into the gay porn field, and the title was a way of removing any doubt of their intent. While a lot of their product featured bisexuality, often with explicit homosexual sex, there were always females present in the scenes, even if as bystanders, and in a Donkey video the females were sexy, slutty, and dressed to kill - as important as the men, so this would be a departure. It was an attempt, as Jane said, to "expand the base." The video had a simple premise: men work out in gym, men take shower, men go to sauna, men fuck and suck. It may not have been award-winning material, but once Donkey had gotten a foothold in the market the creativity would follow.

On the left side of the bench sat Dan, Jane's number one stable hand. "The best fuck I've ever had," she'd say wistfully, whenever the conversation veered in that direction. Possessor of a trophy penis, including an extra-large, mushroom-shaped cockhead, and with a pee hole opening so wide it was named Hammerhead, Dan's pecker was a top-of-the-line model, openly acknowledged as being a 'man amongst men', and in Donkey-land that was quite a compliment. In terms of mass and density it punched way above its weight. It was heavy. When you held it in your hand it was like holding an iron pipe, and you knew you were dealing with something exceptional. Of course owning a trophy dick and knowing what to do with it are two different things, and this is where Dan excelled. When he drove it into you he was relentless, animalistic. Dan didn't mount you; he pounced on you. And with eleven inches of solid man-meat at his disposal...

At the other end of the bench Marty Montana flexed triumphantly. With his marvelously buffed body, long blonde hair, and a dick that, despite maxing out at only nine inches, was in perfect proportion to his other muscles, triumphant poses were the norm for him. Nature had made Marty smug and arrogant, and he saw himself as an irresistible Nordic god. Whenever Jane asked him to appear in one of their videos he always demanded sex as part of his fee, for he had gotten it into his head that she considered him a lousy lay. Jane did nothing to dispel the rumor, as wounded pride spurred him into working harder when whenever they balled - talk about win-win. Marty also had a trace of the kink. It turned him on to play the weakling, abused by strong women as well as sissy boys. Was it any wonder he had hooked up with Donkey?

Tomahawk Tom sat next to Dan. So named for obvious reasons, his rod was smaller than Big Tony's, smaller than William's, but not by much. It hung straight down in the classical style, with the penis tip folding over the testicles. There are some dicks that are more appealing when they're soft, and Tom's fell into that category. It was such a lengthy softie than even when it hardened it didn't appear to get that much larger, though at that point it would stick straight out like a clothesline, except for the cockhead, which dipped slightly. In a prone position it was the opposite; the bone hugged his body while the tip lifted upward. It caught Jane's attention, and as a cock connoisseur she would know - in fact, it was she who named it tomahawk. Unfortunately, her attempts to take it out for a test drive met with failure, because unlike most Donkey studs, who were primarily hetero, Tom was exclusively gay. Now Donkey did have other gay players on their payroll, most notably Tom's roommate and fuck-mate, Redwood Jim, and they were all able to get hard and perform with women, but vaginas scared Tom, and his dick would go flaccid as soon as it was expected to penetrate one. It was unfortunate, because his long hair and lithe and lean body rocked the surfer boy look; a look that Jane liked very much and wanted to exploit. So much so, that there were suspicions she was doing a gay film just so she could use Tom.

As part of their audition, Donkey men are required to beat off, and in front of whoever happens to be there at the time, usually a bevy of girls, often trying to provide encouragement through their short skirts. The Donkey creed was, in fact, 'boners and miniskirts', but Tom couldn't maintain a boner, the miniskirts did nothing for him, and he couldn't fire off a load. Not surprisingly, encouragement quickly turned to derision, and he was discarded, but Jane never forgot about him. Arlene had converted Redwood Jim, and Jane suggested she use her femininity to turn the tomahawk. "Do a threesome with him and Jimmy," she suggested. "Start out slow. Have Jimbo do the heavy lifting, and then you swoop in for the kill. Work it out, we need him." Jane explained her homo video idea with Arlene. "If we can get him for that...I mean, Jesus Christ, crop your fucking hair or something, dress like a man; we're counting on you, Leenie."

Sitting next to Marty was Johnny, a street hustler who hooked up with William one day, which led to him sending Jane a nude photo, which led to her studying his penis in earnest, which led to a Donkey audition. The ladies liked his hungry look, he knew how to wield his tool, and he was a deviate, a pervert, which helped his cause. But then Jane erred, because she cast him in a film with Dan, and sparks flew between the two men. Before anyone knew it, and much to Jane's surprise, not to mention chagrin, Dan and Johnny were lovers - not just fuckers, but lovers. Jane's stable hand took a hiatus from fucking her to focus on Johnny, hence her chagrin. It turned out that Johnny had a sister, a very hot sister, who fell in love with Dan's penis, and the relationship became a bisexual, incestuous threesome. Somewhere in the Donkey archives there is footage of brother and sister going at it, with Dan helping them get off. Donkey footage had become so voluminous that it was often hard to remember who did what to whom, and even Johnny fucking his sister, noteworthy at the time, had faded from memory.

"I think it was Girl's Gotta Earn a Living...shit, Herman would know. Where is that little fucker when I need him?" Jane didn't bother asking Koh, even though he was familiar with the catalog, because his first response to her asking him a question was always a puzzled stare. Jane's interest was piqued because Johnny had reappeared, and she had enough regard for his cocksmanship to want to use him again. All it took was a pretty face, a hard body, and a penis with personality, and Johnny had all three.

In the middle of the group sat Koh, confident and relaxed, comfortable in his surroundings. He had no hesitation at all in draping his arms over the shoulders of Tom and Johnny. With a contented smile on his face, and with no shame in having his manhood compete against the gargantuan ones alongside him, he was unrecognizable to those who knew him as a shy virgin. He was now a player, an equal, able to hold his own amongst the hammerheads, the musclemen, and the tomahawks. Indeed, he had come a long way.

****

"Koh, darling, put that silly book away. I need a bath." Arriving at their Tokyo hotel suite, the first thing Marlow's houseboy did was strip naked. Then he unpacked her luggage; dresses in the closet, bras and panties in the bureau drawers; makeup kit on the vanity table and toiletries in the bathroom. Between tasks he unzipped Marlow's dress, and she walked around the suite clad in a matching pale blue bra and thong. Once upon a time he would have given everything he owned to be naked in the presence of a woman like Marlow, and even though it was now normal, he never took it for granted or lost sight of how fortunate he was. It kept him humble.

It had been a long flight, and Koh pined for an orgasm. His manhood was in full twitching and dancing mode, which was its most endearing characteristic. His dong rarely stood still, it was always in motion. Being naked around Marlow kept him in a permanent state of semi-hardness, and that's when the twitching was at its most prominent. Once he achieved full erection it became too stiff to dance, though it could still wag and wave.

Koh had been reading a book during the long flight to Tokyo. It was in Japanese, so Marlow gave it scant notice. From the cover she assumed it was boring, as there wasn't a photograph to give away the inside contents. Having done his houseboy duties, and not knowing what she wanted next, Koh retreated back to his book. He read while standing, and Marlow could see that the dancing had stopped. But it was waving, and she knew what that meant. What was he reading, she wondered? What was it that had gotten him so hard? She looked at herself in the mirror, removed her bra, and massaged her boobs vigorously. She looked over at Koh, hoping for a reaction, but he was still engrossed with his book. Marlow found that odd, for her houseboy adored her breasts. Any larger and they might have looked fake, any smaller and they might not have aroused him so. They were firm, yet fleshy, her areolas were just right, and her nipples were perky. "Koh, darling, put that silly book away. I need a bath."

Marlow took the book from his hands and thumbed through the pages. It looked like a medical journal, with anatomical photographs and drawings. Was that a vagina? Accompanying the photographs were a few words written in English. One of them was 'cunnilingus'. Marlow turned bright red with embarrassment, although it should probably have been Koh who felt awkward. But the truth was that he had spent many hours watching Marlow have sex with Big Tony, and used to make her writhe in ecstasy. And when William banged her doggy-style she screamed uncontrollably. Koh wanted to be able to make women scream too, he wanted to satisfy them, and if William and Tony could do it why not him? He thought about it long and hard. What did they have that he didn't, aside from the obvious? Why did Jane refer to Dan as the 'best fuck she ever had'? It all came down to technique, he concluded, hence the instructional book.

Koh filled the bathtub with water. He then slid off her panties. Sure, Marlow could have removed them herself, but why deny her houseboy the pleasure? She had gone back to a smoothie, which enabled Koh to see her cunt lips in close detail. It made him think of his book, and within seconds his pee-pee turned to rock. Koh worshipped his mistress, and nothing compared to the sight of her naked body. What he liked most was that she always managed to look a little embarrassed to be seen naked by him. It sounded odd, he knew, but he really believed it. Marlow made have been a self-proclaimed slut, but she would blush when his pecker rose in appreciation at the sight of her boobs. How he wanted to make her writhe in ecstasy and demonstrate her how much he adored her. He would lick her pussy until she cried out in pleasure, real pleasure, and then he'd fuck her without mercy to where she begged him to stop. If Koh could master the art of fucking, if he could satisfy Marlow, she wouldn't need Tony or William. It was a powerful fantasy.

Jane had warned her that if you allow your boy too many liberties they turn into Herman, so it was a fine line that Marlow walked. She had to reward Koh without spoiling him. She had already decided that they would fuck at some point during their stay, she just didn't know when, but it would be necessary in order to keep him in line. "I could really use a massage," she now said. Her smile made it sound flirty, and Koh's dick bobbed up and down. Her butt was so beautiful and shapely that it took all of his willpower not to grab hold of his electrified appendage and jerk it. Damn, how it ached. Koh's penis had commandeered his brain, and there was a fire raging down below. He needed relief. He couldn't even be certain that Marlow would allow him to cum, so he had to factor that into his thinking. It wouldn't take more than a few strokes, he thought - just seconds, and for a brief moment he thought he could pull it off without her knowing. But then he thought about the clamp, and the risk-reward ratio...

Curiosity was killing Marlow. The sensual pleasure of her houseboy's hands squeezing and rubbing her butt cheeks were soon outweighed by a desire to find out how far he had progressed in his book. She turned over and spread her legs invitingly, an invitation Koh accepted with relish. This was the moment he had been waiting for. This is why he had purchased he book. Keep moving your tongue around; variety, he thought, variety. Fingers can aid the tongue, and Koh jammed one in, then two. Marlow seemed to like it, which spurred him on. I could use a good fuck," she thought, and the time is right. She thought it adorable that Koh was studying to be a better lover. It was the ultimate act of devotion, and it needed to be rewarded.

Her houseboy's penis seemed ripe for plucking. The top half of his organ was wet with fluid that had seeped out of his pee-hole and dribbled downward. She knew it wouldn't take much for him to ejaculate, so she decided to get the first payload out of the way; then maybe he could concentrate on fucking, maybe he wouldn't cum too quick, and maybe he'd give her a long and, if she was lucky, satisfying fuck. She was hoping that he had read the chapter that discussed intercourse.

Marlow's mind raced. Thirty seconds from now Koh would be spilling his seed. Thirty seconds to decide how to coax it out. Marlow was still lying on her back, her head propped up on pillows, when she summoned him forward. His cock quivered in anticipation, pulsating and throbbing. His mistress was ordering him to bring his penis to her face! He was now sure that she'd grant him an orgasm. There's no way she'd let his cock get so close to her unless...uh oh, she better hurry, he thought, I can't hold it much longer.

"You are one horny, little devil, aren't you?" The hornier he was the cuter Marlow found it. At close range she could see just how inflamed his cock was. The head was dark red from arousal, and a couple of flicks from her tongue saw more fluid seep out. Koh gasped. It almost took his breath away when she grinded her teeth on his penis tip. The tingle in his shaft threatened to overwhelm him, and he had to use an arm to brace himself against the bedpost. His sperm was begging, pleading, to go forth into the world. Too much of it had been building up inside; it needed to be ejected. Marlow was still working on the tip, when Koh's legs began shaking. Here it comes, she thought, the deluge. ,

"Drench me," she said, making it sound like a command. A facial was what her houseboy needed. What man doesn't love smearing a woman's face with semen, and for a slave to do it to his mistress? It doesn't get any better than that for a houseboy. He'd be so energized, Marlow reckoned, he might actually get down with some serious boinking. Thus it was a gamble worth taking, and if his pussy licking was any indication to go by, perhaps tonight her little boy becomes man a man. Either that or it would be back to square one, which would probably make him even more subservient. Both options were good ones, so it was full speed ahead. A facial and a fuck on their first night in Tokyo had Marlow feeling pretty good about her chances of holding on to her houseboy.

"Oh my god," she sputtered. Rocket-propelled love juice came at her so fast and furious her forehead was stung by its velocity. Semen had gotten inside her nostril, and she compensated by breathing through her mouth, which was soon flooded too, and she had to swallow to avoid choking. She knew sperm to be warm, but Koh's was downright hot. What, does he have a furnace down there? Is he ever going to stop cumming, she wondered? My god, he's a fucking semen machine. She didn't know whether to laugh with joy or recoil in horror; either reaction would serve her well, but she embraced it. Yes, that's it, she thought; 'semen machine', which caused her to chuckle, which caused more liquid refreshment to enter her mouth.

"Drench me, slave boy!" Each drop of jizz that landed on Marlow made their bond that much stronger, and his dependence on her that much greater. Koh's cock was dancing now. It was in free-fall, spasm mode, neither hindered nor guided. Koh's panting was in sync with his squirts. Ecstasy was written all over him. Bouncing freely, cum came at Marlow from all angles, and there was no area, from her neck to the top of her head, that didn't feel the splatter of sticky cream.

There was a pause, and a silence, once the volcano died down and the lava flow settled. "Lick it off," she said. Koh wasn't crazy to be lapping up his own cum, but an order was an order. It seemed a small price to pay for the reward of being the luckiest man in the world. For her part, Marlow knew that she owned him the second she felt his tongue on her cheek. She would march triumphantly back to Los Angeles with her houseboy in tow. Take that, Jane!

12