Life of Koh Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lay on the bed and waited for Marlow to direct the action. His penis was sticky, yet hard enough to warrant more action, which was her cue. Her cunt needed no further foreplay, and she climbed on board and rode him cowgirl style. Koh studied her face, looking for a sign of satisfaction, but her bouncing hooters proved too distracting. Dare he touch them? He placed his hand on her breast, and she pressed it close, which gave him enough courage to add another hand, and he massaged and fondled her breasts just the way the book suggested he do. Marlow shifter her position ever so slightly, and the new angle brought new vigor to his dick. It was harder than ever. Koh had never experienced such a feeling.

Suddenly, without warning, he was overcome by an inexplicable sensation. Something took over inside him, a submerged instinct came to the forefront and, without waiting to be told, he lifted Marlow up and placed her on his back. Surprised by his boldness, she offered no resistance, content to being fucked the missionary way. Keep it moving, he told himself, in and out, side-to-side, change speed, change direction. Harder, harder, really stick it in. Koh began pumping her so furiously he was like a dervish, but after a few minutes he couldn't help but think of his own orgasm, which was imminent. No time to pull out, no time to put on the brakes, so he ejaculated inside of her, but he remained hard so he kept grinding away, with piston-like efficiency, pumping and pumping, harder and harder. Marlow was reminded of the little train that could. The little train really did leave the station, and was climbing that hill...

They lay in bed, still panting, when she suggested that they rinse off. In the shower she grabbed hold of his sausage, yanked it until it got hard. Her hands were so soft, so tender, so loving...he began jabbering in Japanese, whatever the equivalent of 'I'm gonna cum' is, and right as he was about to pop she withdrew her hand, and watched with delight as his cock began to spurt. Marlow loved watching semen discharge on it's own. It was nature taking its own course, bound only by gravity and the laws of physics. Marlow had played the ruined orgasm routine with Tony many times, and it was just as enjoyable when she did it with Koh.

****

Over a two-week period Marlow would film ten shows and, depending on the ratings, the process would repeat itself over the coming months. But the curve was trending upward. The show was profitable, the tabloids ate her up, and posters of Marlow in her scant undies adorned many a Japanese teenager's wall. With her poised to spend more time in Tokyo, the Soapland series, could no longer count on Koh's availability, so Jinmin took over his role as towel boy, or towel girl, in this case. If Koh were around on the days that they filmed he would still be used, but in a peripheral role, so that his absences would not be too noticeable.

Due to the heavy demands placed upon his wife, Hideki sent Miss Tanaka to Los Angeles to direct Soapland, freeing Jane of the burden. It was Miss Tanaka who came up with the brilliant idea of having each episode end with a Koh masturbation scene. This would allow them to segue into whatever fantasy was fuelling his hand, in which the possibilities were endless. Moreover, those scenes could be filmed whenever he was in town and later edited into the episode. Koh was an extremely likeable fellow, and everyone wanted to keep him involved in the series. Plus, the show aired in Japan, and it helped to have local talent in the cast.

The first fantasy was already set in stone: William would ream him. Marlow thought it a necessary part of his training, Connie thought it would make for a good scene, and Miss Tanaka wanted to bring William to the set just so she could compare him to Big Tony. It was a given, in her mind, that she and Tony would pick up right where they left off in Tokyo, which was his dick stuffed between her luscious mounds. Tony was a stone-cold stud, but sometimes he needed a little motivation. But back to Koh, and the masturbation, there was also the possibility of Jinmin spying on him as he whacked, opening up another potential storyline. Miss Tanaka could visualize her eyes opened wide in astonishment as love juice exploded into the atmosphere, but we digress...

It was during their first week in Tokyo that the producers of Marlow's show decided the time was right for her to get pranked, or more specifically, be victimized by a gang of chikan, or molesters. In Japanese pop culture it would mean that she had arrived. The limousine pulled up to the curb, and as soon as Marlow and Koh stepped out they were swarmed by a group of eight young men, and in no time Marlow was left cowering in her thong panties and one-size-too-small bra, doing her best embarrassed-nude-female impersonation. As for Koh, their instructions were to strip him completely, but the molesters couldn't get his pants off over his shoes so they scattered, leaving Koh totally exposed, with his pants and underpants hovering down around his ankles. He would have loved to pull them back up, but a crowd had gathered, Marlow had grabbed him by the hand, and was frantically running across the large, open space toward the studio's front door entrance. They scampered together, hand-in-hand, Koh hopping and skipping awkwardly in a desperate attempt to keep pace with her.

If anyone has ever tried to run with their pants around their ankles they know what it must have looked like. Did public nudity excite the young boy? The answer lay in the videotape, because numerous tabloid outlets had been alerted to the molesters and were there to capture it. Even a censor's mosaic couldn't obscure that a Japanese boy had a huge erection, as evidenced by its movement. Koh's hopping and skipping only heightened the wag the bounce, the wave, the twitch and the dance. The bouncing boner even overshadowed Marlow's pranking. Some observers gleefully noted that the western sex star with the tight dress and glorious blonde hair had been upstaged by one of their own.

Surely Marlow had her pick of men, they reasoned, but she had chosen Koh. He was the one who got to dress and undress her on the show, and it was his penis that got flaunted in her presence. It was natural that Koh became the envy of horny Japanese boys. The pranking take-away ended up being a Japanese male with his penis exposed, holding hands with a glam goddess clad only in a scant thong and miniscule bra that threatened to burst from all the pressure her oversized boobs were exerting on it. Imaginations ran wild with the possibilities.

Koh was too bewildered to be embarrassed, but the next day on the studio set he saw how things had changed. Just as when he was alone with Marlow, whether at home or in a hotel, the first thing he did was to remove his clothes, albeit in the privacy of Marlow's dressing room. He'd do his thing in front of the camera, which was to help her into her tight dress, and then his job was done until the second show. He'd sit in her dressing room and read or else play with his phone. But today there was a knock on the door, and a young female staffer was asking if he needed anything. Koh was still naked and made no attempt to cover up, which she took as an affirmative, so she stepped inside and closed the door. He soon discovered that groupie sex meant that they did all the work while you relaxed and enjoyed it. She brushed aside his offer of tongue servicing; how silly, she only wanted to please him. Towards that end, she removed her panties and motioned for him to plow her.

Not long thereafter - remember, Koh was a quick cummer - she was gone, and he lay on the couch trying to process what had just taken place. He said nothing to Marlow about it. He didn't think he was under orders not to have sex, and besides, she'd never find out. But Marlow got gotten quite familiar with his genitalia, which now lacked its usual angst, and spent semen has an unmistakable odor that lasts for several hours. Her first assumption was that he had jerked. No harm in that, she thought. However, when she returned to her dressing room after the second show she was in for a big surprise. Three ladies were sitting on the couch and Koh was standing in front of them, with his hand on his rod, and was tugging it for their consumption

"So this is what you do when I'm not around?" The smiles on the ladies faces vanished. Koh released his hand, causing his cock to vibrate like a tuning fork. Without being asked, the three girls swiftly left the room. "They didn't have to leave," she said to Koh, but it was too late. The party had ended. He stood there with his hands at his side, not knowing what to so about his bobbing erection. It wasn't his fault; they happened to knock on the door and he answered it. What was he supposed to do, being naked and all?

Marlow grabbed a glass from the table and handed it to him, which left him perplexed. "Well," she said, "what are you waiting for?" He looked at her sheepishly, but he eventually knew what was expected. She wanted to measure his semen output. Koh got a sinking feeling. Maybe she did tell him not to cum. Already nervous, he was still able to produce a sample, but it wasn't a great one. Marlow wasn't easily fooled, and after examining the volume, she asked: "how many times have you cum today?" Koh hung his head, but she already knew the answer - too many. She didn't necessarily think it was an offense worthy of a punishment, but she decided to let him think that she might cage him in the future, thus leaving him in the dressing room with no possibility of an ejaculation.

But all that would have to wait. Hideki had summoned her, and there was just enough time to return to the hotel and get glammed up before his car and driver arrived to ferry her to his lair. Koh had never seen her so excited. Forget the pranking; this was the real sign that she had arrived; the billionaire requested her! She talked non-stop while Koh helped her get dressed, unable to contain her excitement. Black bra with blue trim...wait, no, forget the bra; she was pulling out all the stops. What about the panties? "Of course, you silly boy," she replied to his query, "I'm a good girl."

The blue mini was so tight that she had to hold her breath in for him to zip it up. Marlow looked down at his throbbing member. "I guess I know what you'll be doing tonight." Now Koh stared at it too, before looking back at Marlow, and he smiled. "Okay, sure, why not," and she sat on the bed, crossed her legs and watched at he jerked his meat. When he finished spunking she took a tissue and wiped the dickhead clean, but all it took was the sensation of her hand on his cock to get it wagging again "Don't be selfish," she said. She flexed her fingers, "I have to save these for you-know-who."

Jane's husband was the financier, and probably the person most responsible for her success, and they were obviously going to have sex, but still, he was Jane's husband. Koh liked that Marlow took him into her confidence, but he didn't want to think about what might happen. He ordered room service, fired up his laptop, went to his favorite porn website, and did what he did best. But even that got boring after a while, and he thought he might turn in early; then he received a text from Marlow. Hideki's car was on its way to pick him up. His presence was required.

The billionaire had a swank place, but it was only his hideaway, used just for sex. The two of them answered the door in matching kimonos, but both were open, revealing their nudity, which Koh took to mean that they had already fucked. They escorted him into the bedroom, and told him to sit in the chair that was nearest the bed. The couple had no qualms about letting Koh observe their lovemaking, and he wondered why. Did they do it deliberately, knowing it would eventually get back to Jane? He didn't feel very comfortable. But there's a reason for everything; he just had to figure it out. He had taken off his clothes, and despite all of his prior masturbations, he was able to get aroused. It turned out that, on the boner meter, the next best thing to fucking Marlow was seeing her get fucked by someone else. What a woman, he thought, and I see her naked more than anyone. Again, he looked for sign. The lovers were focused on each other, leaving Koh to his own thoughts. This went on for about thirty minutes. Based on her reactions, Hideki must be a good lover. Of course he was; why else would Jane have married him? Oh, that's right, he's rich, but still, if Hideki weren't a good fuck his money wouldn't matter to a woman like Jane. Was that Marlow's angle? She stated on numerous occasions that she was 'between billionaires'.

Marlow called his name and beckoned him to come closer. Hideki had his face buried in her pussy, and Koh finally got it. He was there to observe. As a chick-with-a-dick, he was privy to a lot of girl talk, and based on the tidbits of conversation he had overheard, the billionaire was supposedly a cunnilingus master. Marlow probably wanted him to study his technique. A few minutes later Hideki stepped aside, but Marlow's legs remained open, and the pupil took over from the professor. Koh didn't like doing it with Marlow while someone else was watching, because it killed the intimacy, but a houseboy has no say in the matter, and even less say when a strange hand starts to finger their butthole. Hideki wanted in. Herman told him that his butt and Hideki's dick weren't strangers, so Koh knew what was coming. He tried not to think about it.

Servicing his mistress diluted the sting. Marlow was responding in ways that she hadn't at the hotel, but that was as much Hideki's doing as his. Her liquid essence had been spilling for quite a while, and Koh tried to focus on the fragrance, but it was difficult, because he was getting penetrated hard. He grunted, he grimaced, and Marlow could gear his periodic groans. Poor baby, she thought. She wished Hideki could have been gentler, but he was all-in, trying to orgasm.

When it was all said and done, things could have been a lot worse. Koh woke up with a hazy memory. He remembered lying on his back and being fellated by two mouths, and he could recall trying to guess whose mouth was who's. He remembered cumming, and though he heard the words, 'horny little devil', he wasn't sure who had uttered them. When it came time to go to sleep, he curled up in a fetal position and rested his head against Marlow's breast, but when he woke he was on the living room couch.

It was around the time that Koh's head was resting against Marlow's breast that Hideki realized he needed a change in plans. He saw the tenderness she had for him, and it would get in the way of his intentions. Right now he didn't need any competition for her affection. He was taking her to his weekend retreat for two days of non-stop sex. Marlow had suggested they bring her houseboy along, but that no longer seemed like a viable idea. It was ironic; because when Hideki married Jane he planned to make her a soft-core, adult entertainment star in Japan. He knew how Japanese males lusted for western women, and it would be an easy sell. Moreover, his ego demanded that it be his wife who became the star, but Jane's interest was to be behind the camera and in the boardroom.

So Hideki turned to Marlow. She'd reap the stardom that Jane declined. But egos being egos, she also had to be seen on his arm, which meant that he had to walk a fine line as well. But to achieve his objective he first had to have two days of non-stop sex with her. That's how billionaires roll...

To soften the blow, Hideki brought Koh good news. While he'd have to spend the weekend back at the hotel suite, he wouldn't be alone. "I told him you liked blondes with big tits," said Marlow. "I hope I wasn't wrong."

"Two," Hideki interrupted. "Keep them all weekend." Koh knew the score. They wanted him out of the way so they could fuck without distraction. Wait, did they say hookers? Koh tried not to smile.

"They'll do anything you want," he added."

"Live out your fantasies, darling," Marlow said. Koh would have preferred spending the weekend with them, but that ended once he got a look at the two stunners. They were of the high-end variety, women that only billionaires can afford, and they were stunners! One was German and the other British, but their boobs were the real stars of the show, and pretty soon Koh's dick had made contact with all four of them.

Their orders were to make a man out of him, and they tried out every position. The girls brought toys with them, and they took turns pegging him. Koh actually liked it, not forgetting that it was better to be abused by stunners than ignored by them. But the prostate massage went down well. It caused his penis to tingle all the way down to the base of his balls, and tingling led to orgasms. One girl stroked while the other pumped, and Koh's entire body quivered as he ejaculated. Cumming while being pegged was a sexual thrill he could take more of.

They insisted that he not neglect their asses, and he dipped his wick where it had never before gone. They were good moaners, although he was wise enough to know they were faking. But it didn't matter. The weekend was devoted to orgasms, and when the ladies took a break he whacked his meat to kill the time. It was right around this time that Koh no longer remembered, or cared, how many women he had intercourse with.

****

Once the shows had been taped, and their work was done, Koh returned to Los Angeles alone. Hideki wanted Marlow to stay on for a few days, to meet some people who could advance her career, and her houseboy would be in the way. Jane could take care of him until her return. "Jesus Christ," Jane said, shaking her head once Marlow's houseboy came through her front door. She assumed Koh was the same boy who had left Los Angeles two weeks earlier, a little puppy dog to follow her around. He could sleep in Herman's now-empty bedroom, semen stains and all. Marlow had filled Jane in on some of what transpired in Tokyo, but not everything, so she didn't know about the cunnilingus book, and she didn't know about the groupies or the hookers, so she had no idea who was being dropped off into her midst.

12