Life of Koh Ch. 02

Story Info
Koh moves in with Jane, but the semen machine rages on.
6.6k words
0
5.3k
00

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the span of forty-eight hours Koh had ten orgasms. Nine took place in the privacy of his new bedroom. The uncertainty of his situation was stressful for the young man, and he knew no better stress reducer than to think erotic thoughts and have his right hand tug on his pecker. Jane didn't seem to care whether he whacked or not and, unlike Marlow, she didn't require a semen sample in the morning; she wasn't training him, she was just a caretaker. All traces of Herman had been expunged from the bedroom, although a full box of tissues lay of the bedside table. Were they leftovers, or was this a message that it was okay to beat meat? Koh assumed the latter.

Jane had an Olympic-sized pool out back, as well as Nautilus weight training equipment. To alleviate the boredom Koh asked her if he could workout. Marlow would have peppered him with questions, but Jane agreed without hesitation. Koh had more freedom with Jane, but he missed his glamorous sexpot. How ironic that at this very moment she probably was banging Hideki; maybe even on the receiving end of a bukkake at the hands of his wealthy cronies who were prepared to advance her career. Koh loved watching bukkake videos, and Marlow did like her semen, so it wasn't that far-fetched of a fantasy. He imagined how great it would be if he and some of the other Donkey studs relieved themselves of some of their pent-up sperm onto her waiting face. Thinking about it got him hard, but he couldn't beat off out here.

Why on earth he was even thinking about bukkake when he should have been concentrating on lifting weights? It probably had something to do with his perpetual nudity. His mind was consumed with sexual thoughts, and his penis twitched violently. Koh might not have had a double-digit dong, like Tony or William, but there was no reason why he couldn't try and improve his muscle tone.

Jane and Jinmin were observing from the patio door. "Look at that fucker, will you? All he does is eat, sleep and whack. He's swimming, he's lifting weights; shit, that little fucker has it good."

"And look, he's got a boner too," observed Jinmin.

"Shit, you're right. I'm, so used to seeing it that I don't even notice it anymore. He's as horny as Herman was, except he's cleaner, nicer, and more obedient. I like having him here."

"I think he has it too good," the young Korean girl replied, who was feeling mischievous. "I got an idea," and she returned with a familiar metal contraption. "Let's put an end to his masturbating."

"Oh no," Jane said, "we can't do that to the poor bastard. Not without good reason, anyway."

Jinmin snuggled closer to Jane and looked up at her. "Why don't we give him a reason?"

Jane rubbed Jinmin's butt cheeks. "Why you naughty, little nymph, you are on fire today...you know, he's been whacking non-stop since he got here. He jerks so much that we're making a Soapland thing out of it," and here she explained what Miss Tanaka had in store.

"Miss Jane, are you sure he's up for it? He looks pretty wimpy to me."

"I don't know; maybe we should put him to the test. You think?"

"Miss Jane, leave him to me. I got this." Jinmin hitched her skirt a little higher.

Jane beamed like a proud teacher. "Jinny," she said, hugging her, "I'm so fucking proud of you; you're gonna make a good slut. Lets go out there and have some fun. But first..."

Jane called Miss Tanaka on the phone as the ladies went out to play with the houseboy. A minute later she was handing Koh the phone. "Better he hears it in his own language," Jane explained. Koh handed the phone back and Jane spoke with Miss Tanaka once more. "Did you tell him about Billy...he's okay with it? What tomorrow! Shit, okay, I'll text Marlow, let her know." Koh stared anxiously at the two women. They had mentioned his mistress' name. They were up to something.

"He's all yours, honey-pie," Jane said to her protégée. "Listen up, this is his last squirt; the next one's for the camera, so make it good; it's gotta last...oh shit, you know what?" Jane called Miss Tanaka again. "Tell him we're gonna put him to the test...it's business...no malice intended. I don't want him to think we're mean bitches." Upon hanging up the phone, Jane said: "now we can fuck with him and call it an audition."

"Okay, mister, stand up," Jinmin said, Koh having been briefed. "Playtime is over."

Koh was good at following instructions, and the young Korean girl gave him the universal hand gesture for masturbation. He liked the idea of beating for an audience after so much solo action, and what a nice coincidence, he was already at full mast. So far so good, he thought, this should be easy, and he was even surer of that when Jinmin crouched down next to him, because her top separated from her chest, and Koh got a good look at her nipples. If her objective was to give him extra incentive, she was succeeding. Maybe she'll touch it, he thought, as the first stirrings of an orgasm began to percolate in his loins. Man, what a great life he had. OUCH! Koh yelped and grimaced in pain. Jinmin had flicked one of her fingers at his testicles and scored a direct hit. Man that hurt. He persevered though, and kept yanking, because he knew it was expected of him. More flicks followed, more pain, more discomfort, more trembling, more fear...but no ejaculation. He found it hard to concentrate. The minutes passed. Koh's penis had let him down. Usually by now he would have cum. If she would only stop hurting him...

Jinmin taunted him. "If you can't get it up, maybe we can get someone else for the role. Too bad, you were on track to get a lot of pussy."

"Not to mention dicks," Jane added, which sounded ominous, which didn't help with his stimulation. Jinmin looked at him with disgust. "Hold your dick up. That's it; let me see those balls. Give me a nice target." Koh did as he was told, ever so warily. Jinmin stood up and faced him. WHAP! A sharp kick to the testicles left him stunned and gasping for breath. Jane cringed. She wasn't sure if this was the right way to go, but she deferred to her little cupcake. If Jinmin got worked up enough, she'd be all over Jane like a dervish once they were alone.

Jinmin was on fire. She had never before kicked a man in the balls, and it was exhilarating. Koh had fallen to the ground and her heel was digging into his balls. The exhilaration had also triggered her bladder, which gave her an idea. "You look thirsty." She removed her panties and squatted over his face. Koh kept jerking. "Oh yes," she sighed, "there it goes," and his face was awash with urine. He tried to concentrate on the task at hand, because he knew the ordeal would only end once he delivered a payload. He kept his eyes closed and struggled to find a good groove, hoping to get his penis back on track. At least it was the cute Korean girl who was peeing on him. He sure hoped that Marlow would return soon. This wouldn't be happening were she here. Pee got into his mouth, causing him to sputter. His eyes stung, but he bravely endured, and took everything she had without complaint. It wasn't so bad, once he got used to it...just like anal sex.

For some reason, Koh began to think of Herman, who lusted after tons of women, but was smitten with Jinmin. And here she was, urinating on him, her cunt just two inches from his face. Under what other pretext could he get so close to a cutie like Jinmin? There was none, so better to be peed on by her than ignored by her. She had small titties and coke-bottle eyeglasses, but she exuded sexiness. Moreover, once the spigot ran dry it was amazing how quickly he turned into a boner-boy, and a familiar sensation reappeared in his loins.

Did anything sum up Donkey better than a man jerking off while a woman tinkled on him? Maybe this should be one of his Soapland wank fantasies? Jane made a mental note to suggest it to Miss Tanaka. Jinmin, meanwhile, had pressed her vagina onto his face, so his muffled cries couldn't be heard, but there was no mistaking the convulsions and body spasms, and there was no mistaking the creamy white missive that popped up into the air, followed by a gentle stream of juice that meandered down his shaft. Koh breathed heavy. That was quite a workout, and he smiled with relief. He knew his cock wouldn't let him down. Life was good again.

Jane gave him a severe look. "No more whacking; you got it?" He got it, and lest he didn't, Jinmin waved the penis cage for him to see.

****

Three women lounged by the swimming pool. Jane and her fellow Donkey girls, Arlene and Jenn were soaking up the rays. The grounds were spectacular, an ocean breeze took the edge off the afternoon sun, and the ladies talked freely - aided in part by the daiquiris being consumed, blithely ignoring the two naked men who were nearby. There was an elaborate, outdoor bar set-up, complete with a refrigerator; Redwood Jim was playing bartender and Koh the waiter. At the moment Jim was preparing refills on the daiquiris, and Koh, with nothing to do, was inching closer to the girls, trying to eavesdrop on their conversation without being noticed. A good houseboy knows when to make himself invisible, because if they don't see you they think you're not there, and you end up hearing a lot of stuff not meant for male ears. Of course, even when they do see you, you're only a houseboy, so the girl-talk usually still flows uninterrupted. Koh loved listening to girl-talk; maybe he really was a chick-with-a-dick.

It was Jane's voice he now heard. "I got a pre-nup. I get the house, and I get control of Donkey; that's all I care about." She must know about Marlow and Hideki, Koh thought, because he could sense tension in her voice. Jane acted that she didn't care her husband fucked Marlow, but despite being a friend and a neighbor, she was also her rival, and they were in an unspoken competition, so it had to hurt a little. Marlow had one-upped her.

Hideki had a thing for fucking Jane's friends and sex partners, male and female, and his money made it difficult for them to refuse. He made Connie the producer of the Soapland series just so he could have sex with her. Sure, her smarts and decision-making may have factored into the decision, but it was her hotness that got the idea percolating in his brain. He fooled around with Dan simply because he wanted to experience for himself the penis that had enamored his wife so, and a Rolex watch as parting gift spoke volumes about the experience.

..."And I only fucked him because he was already dicking Connie," Arlene admitted. "He sat me down on his face...my god, that fucking guy can lick some puss."

Nearby, a young Japanese man was smiling. He was quite aware of Hideki's talent. Observing the goddesses in this manner got Koh as stiff as he could get, and his penis was wagging up and down without any help. He longed for an orgasm, and he finally began to understand what must have possessed Herman, because he thought it would be kind of nice right now to shoot some love juice in their direction. And then he realized it wasn't about the orgasm, it was abut getting attention. All Herman wanted was to be noticed, but sneaking up to girls and rubbing his dick on their skirt hem had backfired, and firing off round after round of semen in their direction got him nowhere, other than into a chastity clamp...Shit, were they talking about him now?

"...Anybody can train a Koh, or a Jim...or Herman. They were born to serve." It was Jenn talking. "But Marty Montana, or someone like Tony...get them to be your houseboy...now that's an accomplishment you could be proud of..."

"Hey buddy, you okay?" It was Redwood Jim. "Snap to; you got drinks to serve." He looked down at Koh's appendage and chuckled. "Holy moly, you got a stiff one!" Koh smiled faintly.

Jane asked Arlene about her progress with Tom. "Did you know he has a brother?"

"Yeah, so?"

"A younger brother," Arlene said, licking her lips. "They slept in the same bedroom as kids...hello; two and two is four. You don't think Tom went homo all over him?"

"Yeah so?"

"My plan is to get Tom through the brother. It can't fail...seduce the brother, get a threesome going with Jimmy, and Tom will follow."

"You hope."

Jim's ears perked up at the mention of Tom. While he loved being part of Arlene's world, and was willing to do just about whatever it took to remain there, he could never be tamed. His curly blond locks and thick dick meant he'd always have other options, and Arlene knew it. She also knew that he knew she knew it, so she had to be tolerant of his independence. "Sometimes I feel like I'm his house-girl," she'd complain, "but then he gets me with that big dick of his and I...well, I don't give a fuck. Some of the bet sex I ever had...that's right, laugh...a fucking homo, but his dick don't know that..."

Jim motioned Koh over to the other side of the bar. "Cover me, buddy." He took one of the drinks that he had prepared, and with a devious grin, said: "watch this." Koh looked on in disbelief as a mild-mannered penis suddenly turned into a raging beast. Jim's erection was impressive. "Arlene says she loves cum, so I'm giving her some of my special sauce," and he stroked himself until his sperm got added to the concoction. Koh watched intently: not the jizz going into the glass, but the spectacular redwood tree in action. What a cock! Smiling sheepishly, Jim dipped his spent and sticky penis into the glass to stir the contents. "Be sure to give this one to Arlene."

Koh prepared to resume his waiter duties. "Wait," Jim said, still high in the adrenaline rush, "you can't go over there like that; they see a boner they'll pounce on you," so he graciously knelt down and wrapped his lips around Koh's shaft. Marlow's houseboy kept looking over at the ladies. He feared trouble if they saw him being fellated. Whacking was one thing, but blowjobs might be crossing a line. Perhaps Koh should have been more careful where he had set the tray of drinks, because he hit it with his hand and it crashed to the ground, which got the ladies' attention.

"What the fuck you dumbasses doing over there?" Jane wasn't happy. "Get your asses over here." By the time the men got there it was clearly evident that one penis had ejaculated while the other had not. One hung limply and was glistening with ejaculatory fluid, while the other danced with the devil, burning like a towering inferno. "What the hell did you do, cum in the drinks?" How the fuck did she know that, Jim wondered, but he decided to confess.

"It was meant for Arlene, she loves my cum," Jim said, as his mistress blushed. "It was just a joke."

"Just a joke, huh." Jane turned to the other girls. "What do you think; punishment time?" They looked to Jenn, the voice of experience when it came to punishment.

"If you punish them," she explained, "they might not learn their lesson. Better they punish each other."

"Fucking genius," replied Jane, nodding in agreement. She went into the house, returned with a large, heavy-duty, wooden spoon, and handed it to Jenn. "How's this?"

"The way I see it," Jenn said, "Jim is to blame, but Koh did nothing to stop him, so they're both to blame. She handed Koh the implement. "Stand at attention Jim; hands clasped behind your head. She stared him over. "You don't get hard in the presence of a woman? You'll pay for that...don't move. " She turned her attention to Koh, and ordered him to commence the punishment, along with an ominous warning. "You better smack him hard," she commanded. "If you don't, you'll be next." What could an obedient houseboy do?

"Fucking genius," Jane repeated, as loud smacking sounds filled the air. Jim may have been a miscreant, but he wounded easy, and was soon reduced to tears. Koh kept smacking without let-up, harder and harder, until Jim was reduced to a sniveling shell of a man whose cheeks bled. He might have been blessed with a cock so thick, so wide and so long that it gave him a passport to any and all deviancies of his choosing, but at the moment another man's penis much smaller than his had taken center stage. It was impossible not to notice that Koh's bone gad remained erect throughout the spanking, and his body motion caused his pecker to bounce from side to side. A casual observer might think that Koh got aroused from punishing Jim, but seasoned veterans knew better; it was simply his natural state. "I like the little fucker," Jane said to Arlene. "He's as horny as Herman, but he's got manners."

Arlene smacked her lips. "I might like to try him out."

"Get in line, sister. I got dibs on the little fucker."

"What about Marlow?" The two ladies burst into laughter, only silenced when Jenn gave them a stern stare.

There was still the question of what could be done to insure that Redwood Jim had learned his lesson. "If you think he's been punished enough," said Jenn, "then fine. But the glasses might have gotten mixed up, and I might have swallowed his cum. I'm mot satisfied." She took her now empty daiquiri glass and handed it to Koh. "Let's see you pee in it." Koh had no shame in masturbating in front of women, but peeing? A few days ago he was swallowing Jinmin's. What kind of a crazy house was he staying in? He didn't feel the urge to go, but the ladies staring at him the way they did made him nervous, which activated his bladder enough to where he managed to produce enough to fill the glass halfway. Jenn added water to the urine, and then she spit in it before handing it to Jim. He scrunched his face in disgust, but he drank it. He knew he had gone too far, maybe even jeopardized the best gig he ever had, so he decided to become an obedient houseboy for the moment.

Jane looked at Jenn with admiration. The girl knew her shit. Jim assumed that the punishment was over and he had weathered the storm, but Jane had gotten worked up and was demanding further retribution. "Ladies, I got it; the best, fucking punishment possible for a homo. Jimbo's gonna have to fuck his way out of trouble." She looked at him. "Wanna fuck the boss? No better way to get ahead."

"But I'm in pain," he cried.

"Oh, it's not that bad. Let's see, turn around." Jane gently ran her hand over his reddened, blistered skin. One of her fingers ran along the underside of his ball sac. "Can you get it up for me?" Jim opened his mouth but no words came out. Jane concluded that she had to take the lead, so she wrapped her hand around Jim's appendage and squeezed it tight. "Showtime, baby; time to prove you're a real man."

"But I'm not," he whined. "I'm queer."

"Not today you aren't."

Jim was Arlene's houseboy, and it was inherently assumed that she had exclusive rights to his penis, but as Jane said, she was the boss, and she seemed to be in need. Moreover, a Donkey stud needed be able to perform under all conditions, so Leenie was cool with it. To reciprocate, Jane offered up Koh. "He did a great job yesterday, and uh...oh yeah; Marlow texted me to say he's been reading an instructional book on cunt licking."

"Cunt licking, you say?" If the deal already hadn't been sealed, it was now.

Jane turned to Jenn. "You wanna help me out with the redwood? Maybe the two of us can get him over the hump."

Jenn laughed. "I doubt if you need help. Besides, I think I'd rather go with Arlene and sample the cunt licker. It sounds too good to pass up."

Hideki fucked Marlow, Jane wanted payback, and what better way than to fuck a homo and turn him straight, even if temporarily. Actually there were a lot of better ways. Fucking a virile stud would probably sting her husband more, but not in a Donkey-infused brain. In the distance Jane could hear squealing. Koh must have his tongue inside Arlene's vagina, she thought. She grabbed Jim by his curly hair. "Hear that? You make me squeal like that or there's gonna be trouble." Jim thought she was referencing Koh's cunnilingus technique, so he moved in. "No, you fucking dumbass," she bellowed. "I want your fucking dick. Give me the tree - the big, fucking, redwood tree! Fuck me, you moron!"

12