Life of Koh Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whoa, where did that come from, wondered Jim, who was growing concerned that he might be in over his head, but his cock had responded well when she went down on him. He had to admit that she sucked well. He had never seen Jane act this way; she was getting unhinged, the same way Arlene did when they were alone. What was it with girls? Was it any wonder he preferred men? They at least knew how to treat a penis with respect. But if Jim did have to be with a woman, better to have her crazed and unhinged than manipulative and devious and, surprise, surprise, he maintained his bone even when he inserted it into her cunt. Some awkward pumping followed, but the grinding worked like magic on his shaft, and he was soon removing his tree trunk from Jane's girl-cave and making it snow on her belly.

For a brief moment Jane had confused business with pleasure. Jim might not have been able to satisfy her sexually, which was a bummer, but she had a vibrator, so she could deal with that. The gay boy would never be a hetero stud boy, but he had proven that he could bone a woman not named Arlene, and he showed that he could deliver a money shot. Welcome to the club, baby! Jane rewarded him by giving him her best oral technique, the kind she usually reserved for special lovers. She slaved over his massive dong: slurping, edging, teasing, talking dirty to it and, in the end, more male essence oozed out of his pee-hole. Three orgasms in an hour, the businesswoman thought, and though the last one was nothing to write home about, an orgasm was an orgasm. Welcome to the club indeed.

****

A very small group had gathered at Pete's spa. Jane and Jinmin arrived together, and Connie was there as well. Miss Tanaka had taken her new job seriously, and had brought in a Japanese crew to work with her. But right away there was trouble. Apparently there had been a misunderstanding, and Big Tony was on the scene when they had been expecting William.

Miss Tanaka explained her decision. "Tony work at spa, Koh see him naked, then he has fantasy about. Besides," she added, giggling demurely, "one extra-large, black penis good as another."

"Jesus fucking Christ," we got fucking Cecil B. DeMille here," Jane said to Connie, but she knew that one extra-large, black penis really was good as another, and Connie did as well. It was only Marlow who had insisted on William, so a crisis was averted. "How'd you get Tony to agree," asked Connie?

Miss Tanaka cupped her ample breasts with her hands. "Two ways," she quipped.

"Yeah, well you might have done too good of a job," observed Jane, while staring at Tony's package. His tank looks empty." Tony's penis usually bent severely to the left, but not now.

"I'll work on it," Jinmin said, "if you want." She knew there was a lot of competition for his dick, but she definitely wanted to be in the hunt.

"Sure, but remember, low and slow, like your barbequing beef." A question arose whether Koh should whack before or after the reaming. After, Miss Tanaka insisted. In her educated opinion, a prostate massage stimulated the gland that produced semen.

Koh swept the locker room floor with a broom, passing Tony, who was getting dressed at his locker, his workday having come to an end. That would be the prelude to the fantasy, but first the reaming. Miss Tanaka decided that foreplay need not be part of the scene and they'd begin filming with Tony's prick already inserted into Koh's bum.

Jinmin was busy prepping Tony. "The boomerang is back," she announced, triumphantly."

Strutting like a peacock, Tony sauntered over to where Koh rested. "Just relax and take it easy," he told him as he began oiling up his rig. Koh was familiar with Tony's weapon, having watched him wield it many times in Marlow's direction, so he wasn't intimidated by its size. Tony didn't think much of Koh when he first met him, owing to the fact that the houseboy's presence proved to be a distraction during his intercourse sessions, but he had grown to like him on the Soapland set. For a full day's pay he only had to poke Koh for a few minutes; he didn't even have to cum, so Tony was all-in. And if he did a good job - and even if he didn't, Miss Tanaka would see to it that he'd be handsomely rewarded in ways that would make his paycheck seem inconsequential.

Koh got on his hands and knees. He tried to block everything out. Jane squatted in front of him to give him some last minute comforting. "Don't forget that this is your sexual fantasy, so act like you enjoy it. And just think how good that masturbation is gonna feel." She petted his hair. "You pull this off and I got a big reward for you."

As with everything he had been experiencing, Koh persevered. His goal in life was to please women, and the ones he had gotten mixed up with seemed to derive pleasure from watching homosexual sex, so he was willing to oblige. While Tony was doing his thing it occurred to Koh that his butthole had seen the likes of Jim, Hideki, Herman, and now Tony, not to mention a dildo or two, yet his own cock had not dipped into a tight rectum, and he wondered when that might change. He knew it would, because it came with the territory. And then it was over. Miss Tanaka and Tony disappeared onto another room, most likely so he could collect his bonus. "You okay with that," Jane asked Connie?"

"Oh yeah, we've cooled. I'm back with Brad."

"For now, you mean."

"Sometimes being married is easier than being divorced," she replied, "and my job provides enough cover so I can be a dick hunter when I feel the urge."

"See Jinny, listen to Connie; there's always another piece of meat on the horizon, so don't fret about Tony."

Connie had an idea. "Let's write a scene for her and Tony..."

"Oh no," said Jane. "Jinny's too proud to beg..."

"Says who," Jinmin interjected.

Koh wished they'd write a scene for Jinmin and he, but masturbating was a close second, and they were ready for him to perform. Miss Tanaka was right; his juices were flowing. He was ready to squeeze the proverbial lemon until the juice ran down his leg. He sat on a bench by the lockers, but Miss Tanaka told him to lie down on it. She saw the uncontrollable twitching and the wagging, and she knew his explosion would detonate like a nuclear bomb. Lying down would make it easier for his jizz to fly through the air, and that's what she was after.

Miss Tanaka was using three cameras. Two were focused on Koh from different angles, while one followed Jinmin from behind as she walked through the locker room, discovered what Koh was doing, and snuck up on him for a closer peek. Jinmin had changed into her uniform, which was just an undersized apron, and her rear end would get prominent attention in the build-up. "I get it now," Jane whispered to Connie, "why she wears that. I underestimated her."

"You're a fucking lezzie, aren't you? You're gaga for her."

Miss Tanaka focused a laser pointer at a spot on the wall that was about ten feet off the ground. "Aim for the ceiling," she told Koh. "Get it as high in the air as you can." Most men have no idea where their jizz ends up once it's ejected, but Koh had achieved a performance level that led one to assume he could control his. Miss Tanaka's target was quite ambitious, and it was practically impossible for Koh to reach it, but enough semen flew out to satisfy her. Thirty-seven seconds was all it took, according to the timer. The first blast was noteworthy, but the squirting didn't have a lot of staying power, and the laws of gravity took over quicker than expected.

"Goddamn it," Jane said, "he must have whacked. Motherfucker...I'm gonna fry his ass..."

"You don't know that," replied Connie. "You said he was jerking a lot. Maybe it finally caught up with him." There was one positive aspect though. The one camera that was covering Jinmin captured her reaction to the ejaculation, which was one of shock and awe, and it appeared to be genuine. Jane always talked about the 'takeaway', something that would define the scene, and she was pleased that in the final edit Jinmin's facial expression became the takeaway.

****

There was a long couch that faced an enormously large television monitor. Jane and Connie were sitting on it with Koh sandwiched in-between them. Jane was always thinking of videos she'd like to make, and ballbusting had recently been on her mind, and she devoted hours to seeing what was out there on the market. Not liking what she saw, she turned to Jenn for advice. Why was it, she asked, that most of the men in the ballbusting videos were fat and ugly, with ridiculously small penises?

"You have to realize," Jenn answered, "that only fat, ugly men are willing to submit to shit like that."

"If they want to get laid why don't they just get a hooker?"

"Jane, you don't understand. These guys don't want to get laid. They can't perform. They can jerk off, or maybe a hand-job, but that's it. They know they're shit, so they have low self-esteem, so they get their jollies by being humiliated and abused."

"Gee, that sounds so sad."

"It is sad, but that's life. At least they have an outlet."

"How true," concurred Jane. "If I do the video I'm thinking about I'm gonna get studs; no fucking losers for me. That's the hook. William or Marty getting their nuts crunched should appeal to pervs."

"God, I love Marty," Jenn mused. "He's the only guy I do for free."

"Yeah, he's a good fuck...but don't tell him I said that. But listen, you got a network; let me tell you what I'm looking for. I want blonde, tall, and gorgeous; the kind of girl who could take a dump on you and you'd say thank you because she's so fucking hot. Know anyone?"

Jenn didn't hesitate. "Mackie."

"Who, what?"

"Mackie," she repeated. "Look, it's a profession to me. It's my job. I don't do it for kicks...Marty excepted, of course. But Mackie; she does it because she's a sadist. She's mean. She likes to hurt men and she's cold as ice. That's who you want."

And that is how Koh came to be sandwiched in-between Jane and Connie on the long couch in Jane's television room. Mackie had appeared in two videos, and Jenn had provided Jane the links. The first video began to play. Jane had one hand on the remote; the other she brushed along Koh's thigh, just for the hell of it. Jane liked to complain that her houseboys were horny buggers, but she everything in her power to turn them into horny buggers. And what a surprise; Connie was doing the same thing as she was, on his other side. Koh took a big gulp. When your biggest problem is trying not to cum too soon, life is good. To be safe, he sat on his hands. If he blew his load it would be their doing, not his.

The first twenty seconds or so were a close-up of the star. At first glance Mackie killed it. She was beyond tall; she was statuesque. Her vitals flashed on the screen. She was six foot one, and her heels made her look even taller. Her blonde locks hung straight and limp down to her shoulders. It was a beautiful shade of blonde, and it looked natural, with nary a trace of dark roots. There had to be a catch, because the way she looked, she should have broken the Internet. Her boobs weren't too big, about midway between Jenn and Jinmin's, which meant smaller than average. Maybe that's why the Internet hadn't crashed.

Jane cleared her throat. "I think she's a keeper."

"Is that a skirt she's wearing, or a dress?" Connie wondered. Clothes sometimes make the woman, and in this case, Mackie's hotness was driven by what she wore. The top part of her outfit was black and sleeveless, while the bottom part ended at her upper thighs. No problem there. About halfway between her boobs and navel the outfit changed in color to metallic gray, with black and white patterns contained within. So she was wearing either an extremely high-waisted skirt or a dress that had a color pattern to make it appear high-waisted. Whatever it was, it was perfect for her shape, because it accentuated her legs. She didn't look Amazonian, as some tall girls do - Mackie had perfected the sleek, lean, and elegant look.

"Grace Kelly on steroids," observed Jane. "What do you think, Koh?" She looked down at his pecker. It was sticking straight up at her, and his cockhead opening appeared to be wet. Pre-cum, she thought. What a fucking horn-dog. She also noticed that Connie's pinky finger had slid down to his ball area and was rubbing against it. What the fuck, Jane thought, so she did the same. The video finally began. Mackie was sitting with her legs crossed. Her thighs made even Jane drool. "Can you imagine Herman seeing this?"

The sub entered the room and faced her. Jane groaned. Another fat, ugly man who, when stripped, made them laugh. "He's got such a big belly I can barely see his dick," Connie said.

"Typical...whoa, whoa, whoa...what the fuck?" Jane reversed the video back a few frames. Mackie had gotten up from her chair, and a delightful white triangle had emerged from under her hem, which had risen while she sat. It wasn't so much the upskirt that Jane liked, although she did like it, but rather the nonchalant manner in which she smoothed down her hem. No embarrassment, so awkwardness...

"It's a dress," Connie exclaimed, "not a skirt." She put her arm around Koh's bare shoulder. "You liking this?'' His erection answered for him. The video resumed. From here on out it became fairly standard, but every time Mackie's foot made contact with the victim's balls the slapping, smacking noise gave evidence of direct hits.

"Man, she's good. "Where's she from; you recognize that accent? Is she British?"

"Maybe...oh wait; New Zealand." Connie had done a Google search on her phone.

"You want her for a Soapland scene?"

"I do," replied Connie. "She could be a customer. Tony goes a little far with her, and she goes ballistic on his balls, or maybe Koh peeps on her and she does it on him. What do you think, Koh? You want her to bust your balls?"

Koh didn't answer, his focus being trying to keep the lid on his powder keg. It would really be embarrassing if he ejaculated here and now. "I think we should take that as a yes," said Jane. Their attention returned to the visual. Having seen a lot of ballbusting videos, this one followed a typical pattern and Jane was losing interest. There was never any penis touching with her hand, but Mackie regularly grabbed him by the balls and punched them. When the man fell to the floor, her foot was all over his junk, but there was no sexual intent, no sexual innuendo. And the video ended rather limply: no boner, no money-shot, not even a hint that a money-shot could be forthcoming. It wasn't very erotic, but maybe it wasn't supposed to be. Jane wondered whether she was misunderstanding the genre's appeal. Maybe it was the upskirts; Jane counted seven or eight of them, and the camera often shot Mackie from a low angle. Maybe the panty flashing during the kicking motion was the lure. Maybe she should get Herman's opinion.

The second video was more of the same, except that Mackie was wrapped in a towel and the victim was younger and thinner, though equally repellant. At one point her towel began to loosen and she had to rewrap it. When doing so, the viewer got an unintended view of her crotch, but instead of being nude she had on black panties, and that killed it for Jane. She stopped the video. "I've seen enough. You know, I could do a lot more with a talent like her. I'd put her in a room full of studs and turn her loose on them. She could have a whip and chair, like a lion tamer." Jane's mind started to race at fever pitch. She needed to meet this woman and find out how far she was willing to go in order to become a star. She'd let Connie use her first on Soapland, and if that played well...

Meanwhile, the houseboy was desperate to cum. He was whimpering and shaking. Connie had shifted her attention to his shaft, and all of her fingers were caressing it in a swirling motion. Koh leaned back on the couch. He tried not to give in, but his willpower had limitations. Finally he could hold out no longer, so he gave in to it. Oh, it felt good. Sighing loudly, he announced to all concerned that the dam had burst. "Shit," said Jane, laughing, "I guess I have to buy a new sofa...just like when Herman was living here."

"Just the cushions," said Connie, rubbing Koh's chest, transferring semen from her fingers on to him, "but you better get a carpet cleaner too."

"Motherfucker!" Koh!"

Koh paid her no mind. He knew Jane was play-acting. What a great, fucking life he led. Since his return to Los Angeles the semen machine had been in overdrive. And he had gotten word that Marlow was set to return!

12