Life of Koh Ch. 03

Story Info
Koh adds ballbusting and anal sex to his resume.
6.2k words
3
5k
00

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life of Koh - Ch. 03

Jane and Tom were on the couch, the same one that Koh had stained. Tired of waiting for Arlene to make her move, she sent word that she had a role for him. The servants had been given the night off, and they were alone in the big house. Jane had pulled out all the stops; under her silk kimono she had on a delicate bra and panty combination of black lace. She hoped the color would appeal to him, but in case it didn't, a few sprays of her favorite fragrance might better signal her intentions. One might think that a woman trying to seduce a gay man would dispense with the feminine reminders, but Jane didn't roll that way. Emboldened by a few glasses of wine, and a few puffs from her hash pipe, it didn't take long for her to get him disrobed. "I know the drill," he said.

"Your penis is very attractive, you know that?" Jane wasn't lying, nor was she the first person to say it, and Tom took the complement in stride. He knew he had a special something hanging between his legs.

"Uh, thank you, I guess."

"No, really. I mean it. I look at a lot of dick in my line of work, and yours is right up there."

Tom liked hash too, and he inhaled deeply while Jane explained the premise of Homo Gym Rats. He was all-in, flummoxed by the thousand dollars he'd be paid - not bad for one day of work. Jane could have probably low-balled him, but why? She was a big picture person, and he'd be good for business. Donkey was always looking for new meat, not to mention that using Tom in a porn video increased her chances of banging him. A very generous offer, he thought. Yes, he would like another bowl of hashish. No, he had no objection to her removing her robe. It was a warm evening, and besides, he was naked. Jane couldn't resist running her fingers through his luxurious hair. "My god, I'd kill to have hair like yours."

Jane played with the remote. "I want you to watch this video," she said. "This guy's gonna be a gym rat. If he rocks your bone, you can do a scene with him. But first, I'm gonna get another glass of wine. You want one?" Jane returned with two glasses, and when she sat back down she made sure she was a little closer to her prey. Tom was already at the end of the couch, so he had no place to move, but the hash had made him very comfortable, and he had no desire to shift his position, so everything was cool. She wanted to put her hand on his leg, but Tom wasn't Koh, so she had to play it coy. If you get too aggressive trying to reel in a fish they sometimes cut bait and run.

Dan lay on a bed, clad in his tighty whities. "This scene is an outtake from a video we did. It probably should have made the final edit. I hang on to it," she said..."well, wait until you see his fucking dong." Maybe I should have worn white panties, she thought, the black ones don't seem to be working. Herman would have known what to select.

Am extremely busty brunette stood next to the bed. Her breasts were large, mouthwatering, and natural. "I never liked that cunt," Jane said, "maybe that's why we cut the scene, but I gotta admit, her hooters are fucking spectacular. She was a fucking hillbilly from Arkansas. I cringed whenever she opened her mouth, with that fucking hillbilly accent. But Dan liked her...that's another reason I didn't. I was in my jealous phase back then." Jane looked for signs of arousal, but the tomahawk was so long even when it was soft, a semi-hard-on might not register. Regardless, the way it drooped down...Jane resisted the urge to smack her lips. A semi-hard tomahawk was still enough to make her crave it. "Look at the fucking bulge," she said, returning her attention to Dan. "He's got a fucking bazooka down there."

The large-breasted girl crawled on top of Dan and they locked lips for a while. She then slid down his body and rubbed his dick through his underpants before removing them. Dan's pecker sprung out as if shot from a cannon, before settling down, facing north, and resting against his belly. "Now that's a fucking piece of wood!" Tom nodded in agreement. The hillbilly swooped in for the kill, and the camera closed in on Dan's cock as she held it in her hand. Jane hit the pause button.

"You see that," she exclaimed. "Look at where those two veins meet, right under the dickhead. Most guys have a little dip there, but he's got a fucking crevice!" Tom snickered, and reached for the pipe. "What do you got, she asked?"

"What do you mean?"

"Come on, stand up, I wanna see what you got...relax, I'm not gonna rape you." Jane took advantage of the opportunity to fondle his sausage a little more than necessary. "You got a little ditch going on there too," she cooed, scratching at it with her fingernail. "I guess men with trophies...well, back to the video," and she patted the space next to her as a command for him to sit down. Tom's cock was still minding its own business - this might be harder than she thought.

Dan's head rocked from side to side while his dick was being sucked. His mouth opened in wonder, in a testament to sublime pleasure, and he lolled his tongue. "He does that all the time. He looks so fucking goofy, but when you have a dick like that...I mean, have you ever seen anyone who got more pleasure from a blowjob?"

"And he's a gym rat?"

"You work for me, mister, you gotta go both ways, but trust me, Dan never met a dick he didn't like." Tom might have been too stoned to react, but did he hear what she said? You gotta go both ways, she said, and he didn't freak out. That was a positive sign. Maybe Jim already filled him in. "See his fucking cockhead? It's like a mushroom cloud. When he pounds that inside me...or you...I mean, you'd work with him, right?"

Tom grinned. "Sure thing," he said.

The camera moved in for a close-up of the woman's hairy crotch. "She should trim that, unlike me...my bush is manicured. You want a peek?" She slid her panties to one side. "See, all blonde. Take a look...it's not gonna bite you." Tom did hid duty and peered in, but it was half-hearted at best. Jane put her panties back into position. "I probably shouldn't have shown you that. I'm really a good girl."

"That's okay."

Dan's hands were clenching and unclenching, which was another one of his mannerisms when he was being serviced. "Let me have a hit," Jane said, taking hash pipe from him. When handing it back she managed to have her hand slip and end up on his organ, while making it appear accidental. It was stiffer than before. The question was whether it was her or Dan that was moving the meter.

Tom stared intently at the screen. "Yeah, I would definitely do him." Jane kept her hand on the prize. He didn't seem to mind.

Another man entered the scene. "Wait 'til you see his; this guy's got a fucking garden hose." I got him, she thought, as she wiggled and jiggled his manhood. The tomahawk was beginning to act as if it were preparing to go on the warpath. There's nothing like the sensation of feeling an erection-in-progress; a far greater experience than simply watching it happen. One can better appreciate the dichotomy between the soft skin on the outside and the rock contained within. Not as dense and weighty as Dan's, she thought, but it mattered not, and she began to plot her end game. She'd make it as easy as possible for him. All he'd have to do was lie on the couch with a hard-on while she did the rest. Jane liked being a cowgirl.

Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted. "Holy shit," Tom said laughing. "Who the hell is that?" A massive cock, and we do mean massive, was hogging most of the screen.

"I told you it got better. That's some guy we used to use. I remember correctly, you're looking at fourteen inches of pure, Iowa corn-fed, man-meat."

Tom nodded approvingly. "Far out. Will he be in the video?" James stood over Dan and jerked his bone whilst holding it but a few inches from the stud's face.

"No honey-buns, he's gone, but he was a lot like you; he didn't like to fuck either. He just liked to stroke his dick...you don't masturbate a lot, do you?" Maybe he'd take it as a personal insult and prove her wrong. That was her hope, anyway, and it might very well have happened, but doorbell chimes suddenly broke the mood. Jane looked at Tom. "I'm not expecting anyone." The doorbell kept chiming, and she had no choice but to answer it. It was Marlow and Koh.

"Sorry to bother you..."

"Why didn't you text me?"

"I did," she replied, "you didn't answer."

"Oh." Jane had left her phone upstairs.

"Something came up. I have to go to San Francisco tomorrow for a few days." Can Koh stay with you until I get back?"

"Starting tomorrow, you mean? I'm in the middle of something right now."

"I can see that," Marlow replied, smiling. There was only one reason why Jane would open the front door in her undies. There must be a man inside - or it could be a girl, but it was definitely someone. "Listen, I don't know what you did with Koh, but..."

"What do you mean?"

Speaking to her houseboy, she said: "go ahead, tell her what you've been saying to me all-day."

"Mackie, Mackie, Mackie," he said, grinning.

"He keeps asking me to kick him in the balls," she said, slightly exasperated.

Jane laughed. "Why didn't you tell us that you liked her? We asked you enough times." But then she recalled the stains on the couch and carpet, so the case was closed. Tom had meandered towards the front door to see what was taking so long. His cock hung at half-mast; still impressive, but Donley's credo was miniskirts and boners, so it wasn't as impressive as it could have, or should have, been.

"My goodness," Marlow said, "you sure know how to pick them."

Jane sighed. "Bring the little fucker over tomorrow morning, okay?" But she sensed that the opportunity was lost. "What the hell, come on inside. We're just watching a video."

"My, my...wow, I guess you are." Marlow's smile indicated that something was amiss, and Jane turned in the direction of the television screen. She had paused the video when getting up to answer the door, and the frozen frame was taken up by a veined and rigid dong. "Is that a prosthetic?"

"Hell no."

"Come on, that can't be real."

"Have yourself a seat," Jane said. "Ever see a prosthetic pop its cookies?" Goddamn Marlow, Jane thought. She and Koh had taken middle of the couch, leaving the end seats for her and Tom. The video resumed. Jane resisted the urge to look over, not wanting to be caught checking to see whether Marlow's hand had made it onto Tom's lap. The hooters girl, meanwhile, was stroking as hard as she could, and Dan's facial contortions made it clear that he was nearing the finish line.

"Get ready," Jane said, excitedly. "Here it comes." No sooner had Dan begun to spray than the mammoth, fourteen-inch, sex-organ, that was definitely not a prosthetic, unloaded as well. "Look, both at once!" The filmmaker was proud of the scene. Dan's mouth usually remained open when he ejaculated, which gave James something to aim for, and Dan swallowed semen.

Jane was exultant. "Do you know how hard it was to get them to cum at the same time? And I remember now why we cut the scene. Their juice was supposed to collide in midair, but we fucked up the logistics...oh well; hey, anyone up for an orgy?" To Koh, she said: "I hear you lick a mean pussy." To Marlowe, she said: "see if you can get him to cum. He's queer, you know." It was fate, thought Jane. She was so close, but if Tom could fuck Marlow, if he could penetrate her, stay hard, and ejaculate, the winner would be Donkey Productions. Jane would nail him sooner or later. Everyone thought that Redwood Jim could only get it up for Leenie, until she proved otherwise. If Tom could do the same with Marlow...

"Koh, tell Jane what else you said to me."

He smiled broadly, bowed his head, and said: "Homo Gym Rats."

Marlow rubbed him affectionately. "We made him a receiver, and now he wants to play quarterback. Can you believe it? He wants to fuck a man...am I right?" Koh nodded in agreement. "I leave him with you for three days..."

"And yet you want to leave him here again. Aren't you afraid he'll be fucking sheep by the time you return?"

"Very funny..."

"For experience," Koh said, still thinking about the gay video.

Jane recalled Miss Tanaka saying that a prostate massage often worked like an aphrodisiac, which gave her an idea. "There's no time like the present."

Given a choice between Koh's penis and Jane's vagina, Tom's decision was easy. Marlow could not have imagined that, thirty minutes after arriving, her houseboy would be crouched behind a horse-hung stud, flailing away, trying to sexually dominate him. It was comical at first. "I'm not an expert," said Marlow, "but I think you're supposed to put the Vaseline over the condom, not on your pee-pee. Here, I'll help you." She slid the condom over his aroused shaft, or tried to.

"You're doing it wrong," said Tom, helping out. "You roll it down and smooth it out like this...man, you're a live one, aren't you?" A couple of love taps, and they were ready. Koh was erect on arrival, so foreplay was not required. He knew that Jane and Marlow were watching him, and he enjoyed being the center of attention. He still thought that fucking a girl was better than fucking a guy, but he didn't care who he fucked, as long as glam goddesses were in the house. He was hopelessly addicted.

Sufficiently motivated, he simply stuck it in and hoped for the best. What Koh lacked in technique he made up for with enthusiasm. It took him a bit to find a rhythm, but once he did the expression on his face said it all. It was a determined look; one that was totally focused on achieving an orgasm, just as a man auditioning for a role in a gay porn video should look. Marlow was enthralled, and kept her eyes on him the entire time, but Jane was riveted on Tom's rod, which was dangling down between his legs, watching for signs of arousal.

"One of us is going to fuck him," Jane told Marlow, referring to Tom, "and I don't care who."

"Oh no," Marlow replied. "He's yours."

"In that case, answered Jane, "why don't you bring Koh's stuff over. It's going to be a long night. If he wants to be a gym rat..."

There's one thing about using a condom, which is that you can't fake an orgasm. Koh held his up with pride, showing off the white stuff to the ladies. Marlow left, he stayed, and when she returned with his overnight bag she could hear the three of them going at it hot and heavy. But she had bigger fish to fry up in San Fran, so she left his bag in the foyer and returned home.

Koh's final memory of the evening, before falling asleep, was Jane yelling frantically at him. "Quick, stuff your dick in his mouth, or something." Everything appeared to have fallen into place. Tom got a woodie; Jane mounted, and rode him like a bronco bull. Koh enjoyed very much watching her bounce up and down. Her fucking style was much more physical than Marlow's, but maybe with Tom she had no choice. Koh liked Jane; his sex life was certainly better. He mostly masturbated with Marlow, but Jane...no wonder he couldn't keep track of his orgasms, or what he did to whom, or who did what to him.

And then the unthinkable happened - Jane could feel Tom getting soft inside of her, which prompted her frantic command to Koh. A dick in a mouth might help the tomahawk get back on the warpath. This was no longer an audition; it had gotten personal. Jane had invested a lot of time and energy on Tom, and the bastard was going finish fucking her and cum, or else.

****

Miss Tanaka shook her head in dismay. "Not good," she said; "not good."

"She wasn't that bad," said Connie. "A little pushy, maybe...what didn't you like?"

"Her breasts are too tiny." Miss Tanaka elaborated. "Arlene...small breast; Jinmin...small breast; Jenn...small breast. Hostess okay, but she never show breast. Soapland needs big bust girl."

What prompted this was the arrival and departure of Mackie, who had come to Jane's house to discuss business. Pacific Palisades had become the unofficial headquarters of all things Donkey, which included Soapland. Next to having sex, Koh's favorite pastime was being invisible and listening to girl-talk. Better yet, they were talking about Mackie. Jane was telling Miss Tanaka and Connie to make sure that the ballbuster wore the same dress that she had on in her other video. Connie was skeptical.

"She's already worn it. Wearing it again will remind people of her other video. They might even think we shot the other one. It could damage our brand."

Jane thought for a moment. "Remember that pink mini you wore he first time you worked for Donkey?"

"Yeah, sure," replied Connie. "I still own it."

"Okay, and remember that time Herman lifted up your skirt, and you told me to banish him from the set? I asked him afterwards why he did it, and he said he was overcome by your mini. Do you recall what mini it was?"

"Where's this going, Connie asked?"

"Here me out. Do you remember how I told you to wear the pink mini again, and you said you didn't want to because you had already worn it, but you wore it anyway, because I pleaded?"

"Yes," came the reply, a little more warily.

"And do you remember else what happened that day?

"I don't know. Nothing, if I recall."

"Nothing?" Jane scoffed. "You only left the set with the biggest, blackest dick we had. Don't you get it? "The pink mini's a bone-bender, and so too is Mackie's high-waist number. Without that dress she's just another blonde slut, but with it she's a goddess."

Mackie had an agent who usually handled her affairs, but Jenn had persuaded her to meet directly with the hierarchy. She entered the house acting like she owned it. As far as she was concerned, she was interviewing them, not the reverse. As soon as Koh laid eyes on her his cock snapped to attention. He was transfixed. "Mackie," he cried exultantly, barely able to contain his glee. The tall domme was no stranger to the sight of dick, but was caught off-guard by his aggressiveness or, to be more specific, the aggressiveness of his boner, which was wagging and bouncing all over the place.

"What the fuck is this?" Mackie was angry, mainly because she wasn't expecting to encounter an aroused, nude man. "I didn't sign up for this."

"Don't worry, he's harmless," said Connie.

"Come with me," Jane said, and she hurriedly took the boner-boy upstairs to her bedroom. She opened a bureau drawer and took out the dreaded implement. His frantic eyes made her feel horrible; he hadn't done anything to deserve it. "It's just until she leaves...it'll be all-right...some girl's just don't get it." She looked at the clamp and then at Koh. His erection raged unabated. She sighed. "This ain't gonna be easy. Tell you what; Marlow would make you jerk - I mean, we gotta fit this thing on, but I'm not Marlow," and with that she knelt down and inserted his penis into her mouth as far as she could get it in. Let the little fucker have his day in the sun, she thought, before the hammer comes down, or something along that line.

Koh put his hands on Jane's shoulders for balance. The queen goddess herself, the boss woman; the mini-skirted, panty flashing, golden haired, empress of porn, was deep-throating his knob! Jane was good at multi-tasking, and even as she helped Koh get off she remained cognizant of his special power. Standing up, she took him by the hand, led him to the bathroom, had him step into the tub and, stroking his penis with short, rapid movements, found a safe haven for his jizz. She then brushed her hand alongside his nose. "Ever know what your cum smells like," she asked? Koh did her one better. He took the sperm drenched area between her thumb and forefinger and cleaned it off with his tongue, not much different than that evening in Tokyo when he did the same to Marlow's face. That's something only a Donkey boy would do, thought the head Donkey girl...

12