Life of Koh Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orgasm mollified him for the moment, and he accepted the clamp without a fight. Jane was one, sex-crazed woman. Marlow was too, but she was subtler, whereas Jane didn't care. And his dick had been in both of their mouths. How many men could say that? Tony and William yes, but anyone else? Koh was in very select company, and it made him feel proud.

They returned to the living room, and Jane said: "it's okay now; he's neutered." Connie and Miss Tanaka took Koh's predicament in stride, as well they should, but Mackie was starting to wonder why she ever bothered to show up. They had been discussing what she would do, and what she wouldn't do.

"I'm definitely not jerking it. I'm not even touching it. I'll grab his balls at the top of the sac and punch them, but that's it. I might touch his dick by accident, but I'm not jerking it."

"What if he jerks while you punch his balls?"

Mackie laughed. "I have yet to meet the man who could jerk while I punched his balls."

"What about a former Mister Nude America," Connie asked? "Would you let him jerk?" She fiddled with her phone and showed Mackie an image of Tony in all his naked glory, excepting the sash he wore around his shoulders, the one that signified his triumph in the competition. Mackie had her hair in a ponytail, but it didn't diminish her hotness. She had on a low cut blouse, and wore form-fitting, spandex pants, the color of which could best be described as 'neon blue'.

"Koh!" The young man couldn't resist the temptation of looking down her blouse, despite his cock being caged, and was duly admonished by Connie for his transgression. He bowed down to the domme and took a few steps back in contriteness. Mackie drove a hard bargain, but Donkey were persistent. Arguing over every detail, they eventually hammered out an agreement. No nudity, but she'd let Tony undress her down to her underwear; then, wrapped in a towel, she'd let him escort her into the massage room. She'd lie on her stomach and allow him to unhook her bra while applying lotion to her back. Her panties would stay on. The presumption was that Tony would be boomeranged by then, and Mackie realized that it might look good her resume. Could have gave some still photos of her acing hostile towards the boomerang?

"Enough," Miss Tanaka said. "Too many details. Tony touch you in wrong place, you jump off table and kick him. Kick him many times." But her bra had been unhooked. "Hold towel to breast; that sexier. You and Tony wrestle. You win and squeeze testicles. Tony jerks. You punch testicles. Tony cum. The end."

"I'm telling you, he won't be able to jerk."

"And I'm telling you that you don't know Tony," Connie said, butting in. "He'll jerk."

Mackie consented to let Tony jackoff while she laid siege to his nut sack, but it would cost more. Hideki had deep pockets, which helped considerably, and so an agreement was reached. Connie would probably receive an email from one of his bean counters in Tokyo asking why the episode went over budget. She'd probably just send them back an image of Mackie.

Of course there was still Koh's masturbation fantasy to negotiate. "You go to locker after Tony masturbate and you get dressed and leave. Turn your back so breast don't show. You put on bra. Koh peek on you, so you kick him in balls a few times...that's it"

Koh may have been neutered, his penis rendered harmless by the metal contraption, but his eyes still burned with lust, and Mackenzie was still rattled. "I don't know if I want to work with him. How much money do they pay you to do a scene," she asked the neutered houseboy?

"He gets a hundred a day, the Soapland producer interjected."

"What? I'm not doing him for a hundred."

"No, that's what he gets paid."

"A hundred? That's all I'm getting?"

"No, you get..."

"I understand that. You're paying me a fee. But the little shit here is working for free that day, because no man gets paid for the privilege of working with me. I'll take his hundred." She looked at Koh. "The only reason I'm doing this is to wipe that silly grin off your face."

"Mackie, Mackie Mackie." Koh got down and kissed her shoes.

"Save it, you pathetic wretch. You're not even worth a hundred. They're overpaying you."

Seeing Koh in the clamp gave Miss Tanaka another idea. Wouldn't it make sense for him to wear it during the show? Under what pretext, she was asked. Let's start with Ann, the hostess. She was itching for more screen time, and her breasts were, at least for now, the largest they had, so why not film her while she removed her dress and replaced it with a white lab coat? That could become her work uniform. Soapland, she reiterated, needed bigger breasts. Ann in her bra and panties would be very marketable in Japan; she may have been a cougar glam goddess, but still a goddess, and her undies could be featured in a promotional trailer. Her boobs, even inside a brassiere, were the best they had, and Koh could be mopping the locker room floor when she changed, and he could stare and drool at the sight of her in nothing but her underwear, which could lead to his caging. And, at the end of the episode, Ann puts her dress back on, calls Koh over, and liberates his penis, which would be a perfect lead-in to his whack scene.

"Ann need larger role. She good for Soapland; maybe she be Koh's next fantasy." Koh's role on Soapland would not change. Jinmin would remain as towel girl, with him in the background, but having him parade around in a penis clamp would undoubtedly become a storyline. Miss Tanaka was already thinking of a future episode, when Ann might not be available, and Jinmin would be entrusted with the key to unlock the clamp - who knows what sort of hijinks they could get mixed up in; or the key could get lost, and she and Koh frantically search for it; or Tony could take it and demand a blowjob from the lowly towel boy to get it back, or Leenie might be in heat and rape the young lad in exchange for his freedom. As much as Koh enjoyed girl-talk, especially when it was about him, he felt compelled to interrupt them. He would very much like to go to his room and masturbate, so could they please remove the clamp. It was Mackie's fault, he claimed.

Koh had an account at a local bank, and his paycheck went directly into it. He had a debit card, but had yet to use it, so Jane was a little surprised when he said he needed to withdraw one hundred dollars. Donkey would have gladly paid Mackie for him, but it was all about the experience, and Koh needed to feel the sting of paying money from his own pocket.

Koh and Herman had remained texting and email buddies. Jane's former houseboy was always desperate for news about Donkey, and he commiserated when he heard about the clamp but, ironically, the same fate had befallen him at the spa. At first Pete allowed Herman to parade around in the nude, but he eventually came on too strong for too many of the of the female customers, and after several complaints Pete had no choice but to opt for lock-down. The caveat was that any customer wishing to remove the clamp need only tell Pete, and he'd hand them the key. It seemed however that the least desirable of the women were the ones who were requesting the key.

Herman had assumed that he'd be Pete's wingman, and together they'd be preeminent women slayers, but Pete grew weary of him. "What are you, nineteen? You got money; you should get your own place." So he did, and Herman regaled Koh with the delights of independent living. It was a bit of false bravado, because he would have liked nothing better than to get back into Donkey's good graces, and he enlisted Koh to put a word in with Jane.

Herman had remained on the Donkey payroll, and he figured there was a reason for it, so he said nothing about it. His favorite pastime in life was watching porn, which made him useful. He had catalogued every scene Donkey had ever done, and had entered the information into a database, and they wanted him to continue to update and embellish it. Jane had access to everything; if she wanted to know a player's physical measurements, or what scenes they previously appeared in, it was available with a few keystrokes. He gave Koh access to the database, so perhaps now he'd now be able to answer the questions Jane threw at him.

****

"Do you believe the shit I gotta put up with?" Jinmin sympathized by massaging Jane's shoulders. "No wonder I can't get anything done. Fucking Pete." Indeed, the owner of the spa had not forgotten about the deal he cut with Jane, which was that he could beat-off on Marlow's thigh, and now that she was an adult entertainment star, he wanted her even more. So he emailed Jane. Pete was important, so she couldn't blow him off; she had to send him a credible reply.

"Want me to write something?"

"Yes, but read it back to me before you send it." When Jane saw the first sentence, which began with 'you filthy pervert', she got a good laugh, but it wasn't appropriate. "Give him Marlow's email," Jane said. "Tell him it's between him and her, and copy Koh. Maybe the little fucker will figure something out...he's industrious. And while your emailing, send one to Donkey Japan and ask them to send me a box of extra-large clamps, the most high-tech ones they have."

"Extra large? They can't be for Koh."

"They're not, scrumptious. I got another video idea ripping up my insides. That Mackie chick has given me a brainstorm. Four studs are gonna be trained to become houseboys. Two of them for sure will be Marty and Dan, so that explains the extra-large. Can you imagine seeing Dan in dick-prison? I wouldn't need my vibrator for a week."

"Miss Jane, you know you don't need your vibrator when I'm around." Jinmin was a good sycophant.

"I know," she said, affectionately, "but your not always around." Jinmin pressed closer to her. "Each stud will have his own personal trainer," Jane continued. "Jenn can kick Marty's ass, Mackie will ball-bust someone, and, I don't know...how would you feel about being one of the trainers?" The combination of big stud and nerdy girl was on its way to becoming a Donkey staple.

Jinmin couldn't resist a smile. "Miss Jane, I'll do anything you want."

"You're so fucking sweet; do you like spanking, trampling, whipping...you name it - it's yours."

"Shouldn't I wait to see which stud I end up with before deciding?" Jinmin patted her hand down on her panties. "Miss Jane, I think it's time for a trim."

Jinmin scrolled through Jane's incoming emails and read her the important ones while she filed her nails. Hideki's flunky had written to Connie, which Jane was copied on, and it was a suggestion that Koh's salary be increased to five hundred dollars per day. He was being written out of Marlow's television show, and he now belonged to Jane and Connie full-time. Marlow would now remove her robe and dress herself in the presence of the two naked bodybuilders who carried her out to the stage on their shoulders, so nothing changed other than the removal of one actor. Marlow didn't protest; she knew it was futile to dissuade a billionaire once their mind was made up, and her houseboy was in Hideki's way. It would appear that Marlow was destined, for better or for worse, to be a plaything for wealthy men.

But the folks in Tokyo were happy with Miss Tanaka's new role for Koh. They had seen what he did with Mackie, who arrived at the spa with a chip on her shoulder, but seeing Koh clamped had a calming effect. She thought it was done for her benefit, not aware that it was his 'new normal'. Her first scene would be with Koh, followed by Tony, so she had to strip down to her panties, as that is how she would have been when she ran from the massage room back to the locker room. Koh was impatient to begin. "Mackie, Mackie, Mackie," he kept saying out loud, but mostly to himself, hopping around, waiting for the clamp to be removed. Impatient, he rushed over to her, held out his hand, and gave her one hundred dollars, followed by his kissing and licking her feet. "Mackie, Mackie, Mackie!"

She wanted him banished before disrobing; his non-stop staring and excessive worship was over-the-top, and it made her uncomfortable. It might have been for the best, because seeing Mackie's boobs might have caused serious damage to his junk. It was already pressing against the metal. "Mackie," he kept repeating, moving constantly in place, praying they would soon unlock him from his misery. His prayers were finally answered, as Jinmin approached him, holding the key in her hand.

The ballbusting scene was only a fantasy, so they only needed a few kicks to make their point. Mackie assumed that it would only take one or two kicks to finish him off. She had even worn shoes with pointy toes, determined to wipe the smile from his face. Mackie was not wearing her previous outfit; instead she had on a white, long sleeve blouse and a black miniskirt; a short, very short black mini. The first kick revealed that she wore light blue panties. When Herman got around to cataloging the scene he most likely would notate the exact second the uppie occurred. Everyone grimaced at the loud smacking sound that resonated throughout the room. There was nothing wrong with her aim, but Koh remained upright. A second kick followed. Koh yelped, hopped around, but held his ground. "Mackie, Mackie, Mackie," he said, smiling.

"You asked for it." Mackie unleashed her fury. Three rapid kicks in suggestion finally felled him, but he got back up and resumed smiling. She prepared to launch another kick, but faked it, expecting him to flinch. Then, off-guard, she'd finish him off, except that Koh didn't flinch. "You little shit, I'll kill you."

It was here that Miss Tanaka stepped in. They had enough footage. Mackie offered Koh her hand. "You're a man," she said, her highest compliment. Koh resumed the position of obedience, and was once again kneeling at her feet. He could later be seen sitting on a bench with his testicles resting on an ice pack. Mackie by then was in the middle of her scene with Tony, but Koh was too sore to watch. But he was exhilarated. Besides, he still had to do his masturbation scene. There wouldn't be any question about whether he could cum or not. He was so aroused from being in the same room as Mackie, let alone have his balls be in close contact with her foot, that he was timed in seventeen seconds, a new record, they thought. Mackie even hung around to watch, especially after Miss Tanaka had said: "this won't take long." Moreover, he came closer to the magical spot on the wall. "Nest time," Miss Tanaka said.

Koh was an interesting, little man. Jane was beginning to think that he had what it took to be a homo gym rat. She also hoped that Mackie wasn't in the market for a houseboy...


12