Life of Koh Ch. 04

Story Info
Homo Gym Rats is done, but Koh only has eyes for Mackie.
6.3k words
4
3.3k
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three young men frolicked by the swimming pool. Sammy was one hundred percent straight, hetero all the way; he liked girls although, admittedly, he hadn't much experience with them. He was hoping though that this would change, now that he was in la la land. Jason was about ninety-eight percent straight. He liked females, but his brother was gay, so he wasn't alien to the scene. His older brother had sucked his cock back in the day when they shared the same bedroom, but it wasn't his choice, and when Tom forced Jason's mouth onto his rod, the younger brother was unable to resist. The third young man at the swimming pool was Koh.

"It's amazing, isn't it," Jane said, to fellow onlookers William and Arlene, "what is it with men? These guys are all straight, and yet...I mean, look at them...they wouldn't act that way if they wore bathing suits." There was an element of truth to her observation. There is something about male nudity at a swimming pool that breaks down barriers and inhibitions. Men lose their awkwardness and shame, and nakedness loses its sexual connotation, and everyone checks out each other's package without fear of being labeled a homo. For example, Sammy could not help but notice that the Japanese guy's penis was a flip-flopper, waving and bouncing around. He admired it, as well as envied it, and why shouldn't he? It was worthy of admiration and envy. Sammy had no problem following him up the ladder to the diving board, even though it meant peering up at his nether-regions, and he was happy to press his body close to Koh once they were on top of the board, wrap his arm around his shoulders, and call out to Jason in a whoop of delight as they dove together into the pool.

"If you took a picture of that you could probably blackmail him," William guffawed.

"Does swimming nude make you horny," Arlene asked?"

"Shit, seeing them right now is making me horny," replied the muscular Adonis. "Who's the new guy?"

"Keep it in your pants," retorted Jane. "Hey, how's that for a change?"

What preceded this was twofold. Arlene had arrived first, with Jason in tow, and introduced Tom's brother to the porn empress. "Leenie, he's been here thirty seconds, and he still has his clothes on. Does this mean he's underage?"

"Jane, what the fuck? Jason, you're eighteen, right?"

He nodded. "Wanna see my ID?"

"No," replied Jane, "I want to see you naked. You do know why you're here, right?"

"You girls don't waste any time." Jason was eighteen, but looked sixteen. He had long hair; longer than his brother's, but not as luscious, and he was extremely cute; no make that cuter than cute. He was shorter than Tom - five foot ten, and a casting director looking for the angelic, fragile, or vulnerable, need not look further than Jason. He was down to his undershorts. "These too?" Both ladies nodded.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Jason stood with his hands on his hips, ready for the inspection. The empress cupped his balls. "I'm not gonna measure it; Leenie told me you're seven point five, and she knows her shit." She held it by the tip, and pulled down on the skin. "Very nice cockhead...stay calm; pretend I'm a doctor. Let's see about the shaft," and Jane inched her way up its length. "Nice veins." Jane was just messing with him, but he didn't need to know that. "Leenie said you were a real doll, and she wasn't kidding." Jane shook his ding-dong a little more vigorously, hoping for a reaction. "Now listen to me, Jason, I'm guessing you know the kind of stuff we do. I'm a busy girl and I can't fuck around, so I need to know. "Can you get a boner in public, 'cause I don't see one?"

"I'm a little nervous," he confessed.

"It can be a little intimidating, I know. What about blowjobs? Are you willing to suck a cock in front of the camera?"

"Y-yes," he stammered.

"Leenie told me you like getting your dick sucked. Does it matter, male or female, who's doing it?"

Jason hesitated. "I kind of prefer female..."

"But you want to make a lot of money and have a lot of fun hanging out with slutty girls, so you're okay with a fag giving you head, right?" He took a deep breath, but nodded his assent. And here Jane stooped. Once he had a dick in his mouth, she reasoned, his butthole couldn't be far behind.

A loud noise startled Arlene. "What the hell is that?" It was Koh, doing a cannonball off of the diving board. Jason looked out the window.

"Nice day for a swim. If you want to join him, go ahead. Leenie and I gotta discuss some business." She looked him in the eye and gently touched his shoulder. "We'll talk more later. We might have to discuss erections." That will give him something to think about, especially once he sees Koh's dancing and prancing...

"Nice butt too," noted Arlene, after he left.

Jane was skeptical. "He bring nothing to the table, other than that nice butt."

"First of all, his dick does get hard, and we fucked while Jim was beating off, and it didn't faze him."

That made Jane pause and think. "Well, that changes things, I suppose. He can probably be housebroken."

"Exactly. And don't forget, Tom's his brother."

"I hate to tell ya, Leenie, but the apple fell pretty far from the tree. Seven and a half inches my ass. I don't even think he's seven."

"He is when he's hard," Arlene countered.

Jane currently had three works in progress, but it always came down to casting. Once she had her players, either officially or conjectured, the scripts flowed much easier. Homo Gym Rats was almost ready, now that Koh was on board as a gym rat. Could Jason be one too? Jane didn't think so. A yet untitled script would be the slave training one. Arlene thought it was a case of art imitating life. Was Jane really going to try and turn real-life studs into real-life slaves, under the pretense of a film? Jane could deny it all she wanted, but it would be just like her to try something like that. The third script didn't need much scripting, as evidenced by its working title: Mackie Eats the Stud's Sandwich. Four scenes, twenty minutes each, and Mackie could write her own damn script. All Jane needed was four men; four signature men, whose presence would be as stimulating as the domme, who had a tendency to overshadow her subs. The success of Mackie Eats the Stud's Sandwich wouldn't depend on Mackie; the studs would be driving the bus on that one. Of course, she still needed to get the icy blonde signed, sealed, and delivered.

"I thought she said no sex."

"Life's a slippery slope," replied Jane. "Once Tony beat-off, the die was cast. Today's beat off is tomorrow's hand-job."

"Does she scare you a little?"

"I don't know, maybe her bark's worse than her bite." Jane wanted to envision an actress that got typecast because some pervy producer saw those long legs and thought they'd look good kicking a man in the nuts. "Maybe in real life she's a sweetheart; but, then again, I doubt it."

"You might laugh, but I wouldn't mind being one of her stud sandwiches."

"Really? You'd let her do you?"

Arlene shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe," she replied, coyly."

Jane chuckled. "I probably would too, Leenie. I like that chick. Her legs are longer then mine, and her skirts are shorter, but I'm not jealous. I should probably hate her, but I don't. Her face is a little pudgy; doesn't match her frame, but I think it makes her more alluring."

Arlene looked Jane squarely in the eye. "Shit, Connie was right. You are a lezzie, aren't you?"

"If they're hot, they're hot...man or women, it doesn't matter."

Jane knew bones; she understood erections, and the impetus behind them. It was her job to know what moved the meter, and Mackie moved the meter. Connie was prettier, Jenn was sexier, Arlene was sluttier, and Marlow more glamorous, but none of them moved the meter the way Mackie did. For proof of that one need look no further than Koh, who turned into a blubbering simpleton whenever he was in the same room as her. Donkey needed a new slut who could move the meter. Mackie's hand on a penis, in a sexual way, would be gold, and the challenge was to convince her of that. Jane was confident she'd succeed where Miss Tanaka and Connie had failed, because it was all about pushing the right buttons, and if elevating her profile wasn't sufficient, if she didn't want to gain new fans and new followers, there was always Hideki's bankroll. Jane would put on a charm offensive, and asked Jinmin to arrange a meeting.

Koh and Jason pranced around the pool like excited school-kids. "Look, they're practically goosing each other." Naked young men at play intrigued the ladies, and the men not noticing, or caring, about prying eyes, was part of the intrigue. "By the way," Jane said, "did you know that William has a cousin?"

"Jesus, haven't seen him in a while."

"He's in some deep shit. He went home for a vacation, told everyone he was a Hollywood stunt man, and now his cousin's out here, and he wants to break into the business. In fact, he's on his way over here right now, and he's bringing the little pecker-head with him."

"A cousin? I wonder how far the apple fell from that tree?"

"Down girl. We don't know that he swings that way." But Arlene wasn't listening.

"I know how he breaks into the business," she cackled. "William and the cousin, Tom and Jason; shit, there's your next film, you can call it Family Ties."

Jane sighed. "Yeah, you're probably right; he's gonna end up doing porn..."

William's cousin was named Sammy, and he too was from the "hills", the imaginary somewhere located in the general vicinity of Jed Clampett's hometown. He was almost the exact opposite of his cousin. William was tall and muscular; Sammy was of average height and build. William was an outgoing, experienced, big-time Player, whereas Sammy was introverted and shy. William had a twelve-inch dong that caused stable people to act gaga while, in fairness to Sammy, it will be noted that his penis was of normal length for a man his size. The apple not only fell far from the tree, it rolled halfway down the road. One trait he did share with his cousin though was his handsome good looks, and that can overcome a lot of deficiencies.

"I'd do him," Arlene confessed, after he had gone outside to join the others. Seeing Jason and Koh at the pool had inspired the cousin to shed an inhibition, and he removed his clothes without hesitation and dove into the water.

"Well, Billy-boy?"

"Well, what?"

"Did the apple fall far from the tree?"

"What are you talking about?"

"His dick, dumbass; what the fuck else would I be talking about? Is he hung like you? A girl's gotta know." But Jane already knew; if Sammy were packing a double-digit rod it would have been obvious, even from this distance.

Arlene went to the kitchen and returned with a tray that held three glasses of lemonade. "Boys must be thirsty," she explained.

"Bullshit," Jane said to William. "She wants to check out Sammy's junk."

Arlene came back shaking her head. "He's precious. He dove in the water as soon as I got out there. I think he was trying to hide his weenie. But I saw enough," and she made the hand sign that signified a small penis. "I'd still do him though."

"A black man with a small dick," Jane mused. "There's a movie in there somewhere."

"Hey, do you remember Johnny," asked William?

"I know a lot of Johnnies."

"How about this one?" William brought up a photo on his phone.

"Oh yeah, I remember Johnny. Good body, good lay...he had a sister; Dan banged her...shit, they both banged her, right?"

"That would be Johnny. Anyway, he's back in town, and looking for work."

She thought a moment. "You know what; I just might have something for him." Jane definitely remembered Johnny. Hard body, hard cock, seducer of Dan; it made her think about reuniting the two stud lovers on the set. Would sparks fly? Fists? Jane had to find out, and just like that, she had her fifth, and final, gym rat. All she had to do now was convince Pete to give her the spa for half a day. Of course he might play the Marlow card; Jesus Christ, the fucking perv got more ass than a toilet seat, and here he was busting her chops over a fucking whack job on some slut's leg. Did other porn producers have problems like hers?

By day's end everyone had gone, and Jane and Koh were alone in her bedroom. One of his duties was to give her a massage, which enabled her to unwind and put her troubles aside. As her muscles relaxed she thought about what she had, and if a door opens how you sometimes have to walk through it. She had three boys - men actually, but boys for all practical purposes. Koh and Jason she already owned, and she was sure Arlene could persuade Sammy. Jane could probably rustle up a few more. Redwood Jim looked boyish, despite packing a tree trunk, and there was always Herman, if she got desperate enough. Nude swimming videos had been done to death, and it was usually the 'clothed male, naked female' angle that got played, but today's events made her think of a new angle, the homoerotic one, when supposedly straight men swim together in the nude. Could a straight guy turn gay, even temporarily, under such circumstances? Jane was not averse to adding a woman, or several, into the mix, and Mackie once again came to mind. Damn, she had to meet with that girl, and explain to her the benefits of working under her tutelage.

****

Koh lay on his bed, semen dribbling down his thigh. He knew Marlow would require a sample in the morning, but he didn't care. She was the least of his problems. At this very moment Mackie was over at Jane's house, and he wasn't. Now that was a problem. He wanted to be there; he needed to be there. He worshiped Marlow, but couldn't she have returned home one day later? It was a stressful situation, relieved only by masturbation. Had he wanted to he could have cum within seconds, but then what; back to the same boring tedium, so he strung it out as long as he could, but even then, a man has his limits.

He knew not to ask Marlow if he could share the pool with her, because she didn't like to be distracted when she was working on her tan. She also liked to masturbate when she was out there. She once read that the actress Greta Garbo used to swim nude in her backyard, and unbeknownst to her, her butler would charge the neighborhood deliverymen a fee for the chance to peep. Marlow fantasized Koh doing the same thing, and she imagined a dozen or so dirty buggers in his bedroom with binoculars, all pulling their meat in unison.

But Koh had seen the show many times, and the new temptation was over in the house next door. He must have watched Mackie's videos twenty times, but he played them again, this time taking notes. The first panty sighting occurred at the fifty-seven second mark, and he counted eight more within the first ten minutes, before he got bored. His notes would be a gift to Herman - someday, because Mackie was too precious to be shared right now, even with his best friend. Koh didn't know whether Herman liked ballbusting, but he knew that he liked upskirts. The video of Mackie wearing a towel was only seven minutes in length, but it seemed longer, since he watched it in slow motion. The towel she wore kept coming loose; at one point Jane had even commented on her black panties, but surely there had to be a nipple slip in there somewhere, and at various points he stopped it and went frame-by-frame, but no nipple. But it wasn't a total loss, for at its conclusion a nice hard-on had sprouted between his legs.

Koh had made it to the end of the video without ejaculating, but that changed rather quickly, as one might imagine. He took a back seat to nobody when it came to boners and orgasms. Maybe he really was a stud, but studs don't have to masturbate, as there was usually a long line for their services, so he didn't know what to think. Maybe he should sneak out and go over to Jane's backyard. She wouldn't mind if he used her pool. Did he dare dive in? Maybe he should go up to the house and ask permission. The door that led to the pool area was ajar. Koh knocked, then again, this time louder. There was no response. What should he do? There wasn't a houseboy handbook he could turn to for guidance.

Koh took a few steps inside the house. He thought he heard sounds coming from the television room, so he walked in that direction, but then hesitated. Should be continue? He was now closer to the room than the exit door, and it was easier to go forward than backward, so he crept closer. And what he saw riveted him, maybe even changed his life forever, because Jane and Mackie were fucking on the couch, the same couch that bore the brunt of his semen. At least it looked like they were fucking. Jane was on the bottom, and, oh god, he pleaded silently, please don't let me blast right now, because Mackie had on a black thong which had gotten pushed off to the side during her exertions, and he could make out her crack! Koh's penis roared and whinnied like a mustang with fresh legs. But uncertainty had frozen him in place, racked by internal debate. For the moment it sufficed for him to wag his penis and stare at it as it bobbed up and down. Jane was making the same kind of sound that Marlow made when Big Tony banger her. Mackie was calling her a bitch, a cunt, and other words he couldn't decipher.

Mackie, boner, thong, crack...it all added up to one, seriously aroused houseboy. There was still enough time however to tiptoe out of there, as the girls were too engrossed to have noticed him, but he knew he had stumbled into a 'once in a lifetime' opportunity. So close, and yet so far away...Mackie had on one of those things. He knew it was called a dildo, but he liked referring to it as one of those things. Her butt cheeks flexed and un-flexed as she slid the fake penis in and out of Jane's box. A warm crescendo of sexual thrill and titillation raced through the young man's body like a crashing wave. Koh's hand finally made contact with his penis. For now he just slapped at it. It tingled, as it always did whenever he slapped it, but this tingle felt different. This tingle was the greatest one he had ever experienced. His cock kept getting firmer and heavier until it felt as if it were detached from his body. He could no longer function; he needed the kind of relief that only an orgasm can bring.

Having reached that conclusion, all that remained was the means. He could stay in place, stroke himself off, and still leave undetected, but imagine if he strode up to the couch and sprayed Mackie with his essence? That's something he'd remember for eternity. A lifetime masturbation memory...wait, wasn't that what got Herman in trouble? Damn, there's always a catch. Koh didn't want to suffer his fate, and was thus torn, but he kept inching closer. Jane still had on her bra, but Mackie was topless. Her nipples, he saw them! That was it; he had to do something, he had to make a statement. He had to show Mackie how much she meant to him. But how, he wondered? He needed an act of devotion, an act of submission. He loved Mackie, but up to now she had been repelled by his aggressiveness. How to make amends? There was pre-cum coagulating on his pee-hole, so whatever he decided to do he better decide fast.

Then he saw it, the penis clamp. It remained where it had been left after the last unshackling. He thought at Mackie, the cock clamp, and the pre-cum, in that order. And look, the lock and key were there too. It was destiny, and Koh now knew his course of action. He approached the couch gingerly, so not to startle them. English failed him at moments like these, so all he could muster was another chorus of "Mackie, Mackie, Mackie."

Jane was the first to react. "Jesus, Koh, not now."

"How long you been watching," Mackie asked, her voice rising? Noticing his throbbing appendage, she concluded it had been for some time.

12