Life of Koh Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you," he garbled, and handed her the clamp. He hopped from foot to foot, impatient. She better clamp him soon, or else. Any second now her hand would be in contact with his cock, and he couldn't wait for the sensation to take over his being. Her warm, moist, goddess-like hand touching his pee-pee...a memory he'd cherish forever; and she had to touch it, because it's the only way she could clamp him. One had to get up pretty early in the morning to outthink him. Was it any wonder his pecker wagged uncontrollably?

"I think he wants you to put it on him. Is that right, Koh?"

"Mackie," he panted.

"You're like a broken record," she observed. "Actually, you're a fucking weirdo. You need help." But at least she didn't move to cover her boobs, and Koh got a long look at the perky, firm pears that he imagined were ripe and ready for harvesting. He then handed her the lock and key, arched his back and thrust out his pelvis, placing his penis in her direct line of sight. Please hurry, he thought. Spasms were starting to hurtle through his loins. He wanted to cum for Mackie so bad. "You want me to put this on? If I do, it ain't coming off."

Koh panted. "Mackie," he said, "I love you."

"I've seen some sick things in my life." Mackie shook her head in disbelief. "Okay, face me...stand closer...oh SHIT...what the fuck...goddamn it!" A huge blast of jizz burst forth from the young man's loins, most of which landed on the couch, but some of which found shelter on Mackie's boob. "You sick motherfucker; you'll pay for this." Semen kept spilling, and the sofa got a new stain. Koh's hands remained by his sides, and he used his abdomen and pelvic muscles to eject the remaining love juice. The look of joy and content on his face was that of a man who had just achieved nirvana.

"The new couch is getting delivered tomorrow," noted Jane, trying not to laugh. "Thank god."

Mackie sprung up like a panther, and delivered two crushing blows to his groin in rapid succession. Koh gasped in agony, and fell to the ground, coughing and sputtering. She sneered at him. "You're no match for me, little man, so don't push it."

"Save it for the camera," Jane said, trying to lower the temperature. It took a minute for Koh to regain his equilibrium and stand upright, but once doing so, he was ready for more. He spread his legs as far apart as he could, in order to give her a better target. He'd be grateful for any punishment she dished out. Reward might be better than punishment, but punishment was better than nothing. A kick in the balls meant she had to be within a few feet of him; close enough for him to smell her, sense her, admire her, look at her breasts, feel her feet on his testicles; and the pleasure would be greater than the pain. Mackie's anger passed, replaced by vengeance, and what could be better than to clamp the little pervert before he could do any further damage? She grabbed Koh by the ear and dragged him to the bathroom. "Clean your cock!"

The clamp was secured. Mackie could multitask too, and was able to put her bra back on even as she tried to shoo way the jellyfish that clamped on to her foot and was showering it with spittle. Placing the key inside her bra, some nimble footwork on her part ended with Koh lying flat on his back and Mackie's foot on his throat. From this new vantage point she loomed larger than life. His penis might be wearing a clamp, but Mackie's boob wore his sperm. He thought it was a fair exchange, and would have been happy for this moment to never end, but of course it had to. The blonde ballbuster gave Jane a kiss flush on the lips as she prepared to leave. "It was a pleasure doing business with you, despite the...the, I don't know what to call him, the fucking freak..."

"Are you sure you don't want to take him with you? It's a status symbol. You can have your very own houseboy."

"What for?"

"Well, let's see," Jane said. "He can pick out your underwear..."

"I can pick my own out..."

"Very nice," Koh interjected, still smiling, still panting, and still glowing in the aftermath. Mackie faked a kick at him.

"He can follow you around," continued Jane, "and beat-off on command. What's not to like?" Mackie laughed. "He's already seen you naked, you jerked him off..."

"I did not jerk him off. He spunked on his own...you know what? I want to eat this little cunt's sandwich! Add him to the cast. And just remember, you little shit, when you work with me you don't get paid; you pay me. And those two kicks I gave you? They're fifty dollars each. You owe me a hundred."

"I really am sorry," Jane said. "He doesn't usually act this way. You must have struck a nerve."

"Aren't I lucky." A woman in Mackie's league was spoiled for choice, should she require a sub, so why select one that was so unruly? It wasn't like he was the first man she drove insane, but he might have been the most impetuous cummer.

"Oh, I almost forgot. He read a how-to book on cunt-licking." Mackie still wasn't impressed.

"Too bad, buddy, your girlfriend doesn't need a chick-dick. I guess you're stuck with Marlow." Koh looked disappointed. "But look at the bright side; you got another part in a movie."

"And I'm gonna fry your ass. Oh, and enjoy the clamp. As long as I got this," she added, waving the key, "you're my bitch."

Mackie having departed, Koh finally realized the enormity of what he had done. "Don't worry," said Jane, calming his nerves. "I got another key. But from now on, whenever she's around, you'll have to wear it, unless she unlocks you herself." And no, he didn't need to go to the bank right now and withdraw money. Jane wasn't sure if his goofy smile was borne of confusion or stupidity, but Mackie sure had a hold on him - sorry Marlow. That's it, Jane thought, that's the payback: Marlow loses her houseboy to someone that was taller, blonder, sexier, sluttier, and sicker. She could steal Jane's husband, but Jane would steal her houseboy. Not for herself - that would be too easy, but for Mackie. If she could get Koh's tongue to meet Mackie's pussy, it would be adios Marlow.

Jane and Mackie reached an agreement. She'd be cast as one of the slave trainers; she'd eat the stud's sandwiches; and once Jane got around to making headway with her nude swimming script, those naked, young men would be in a heap of trouble...

****

Homo Gym Rats wasn't entirely devoid of females. Jinmin had fifteen seconds of screen time at the beginning of the video, working at the reception desk as the rats sauntered in. Having a taste of buyer's remorse at the last moment, Jane wanted to add girls to the script. She planed to have Jinmin lead a calisthenics class on an adjacent floor-mat next to the one the naked men were using, and towards that end she contacted her friends in Little Tokyo. She needed a bunch of schoolgirls, decked out in the Japanese gym-class uniform of white top and navy bloomers. It should have been an easy request to fill, but then the issue arose of whether it was appropriate, or legal, for high-school girls to be so close to exposed penises. Jane finally decided it wasn't worth the trouble, so five gym rats goofing off on an exercise floor-mat would not be disturbed by a flock of schoolgirls doing stretching exercises.

Jane didn't have long to wait so see whether Koh would fit in. "Time to strip, fag-boys," she instructed, once the crew were set up in the changing area, "and milk it for five minutes." Dan and Koh were both wearing tighty whities. Perhaps that's what caught his attention, but regardless, the preeminent Donkey stud approached the Japanese gym rat and rubbed his crotch against Koh's. Kissing, rubbing and fondling ensued. Dan's underwear had slid down to his knees, while the other garment dropped entirely to the floor. The 'hammerhead' held his burgeoning manhood by its base and slapped at Koh, who caught on, and they were soon rubbing and grinding and beating each other with their swords.

Marty Montana came over and smacked Koh on the butt. He also put his arm around his shoulder and warned Dan that he had first dibs on the young man. So far Jane felt validated; after all, Koh was a risky casting choice. He was a worthy gym rat. He had a presence; the camera detected it, and so too could the director. He looked and acted goofy; who knew that goofy would sell?

The gym-mat routine: the wrestling, exercising, touching, freestyle dancing, went according to plan, but old habits die hard, and Jane now rued her decision to eliminate the schoolgirls. But she wanted to raise the kink level, so she did the next best thing, and the girl at the reception desk suddenly had job duties that required her to walk past the men, which she did without drama. The CFNM aspect would be incidental at best, but still there, enough to add the tag to the promotional side of things, should the hetero community show an interest in the video.

"Okay homos, let's hit the showers." Dan kept as far away from Johnny as possible, but if there were any hard feelings, it wasn't readily apparent. It might just be that Koh turned him on, because Dan was now offering to soap his back, which eventually led to soaping his penis. Dan stood behind him with his own rod pressed against Koh's backside. It felt like steel, and Koh recalled Jane making that very comment to someone. The houseboy would like nothing more than to bring sexual satisfaction to the iron pipe. On the other side of the room, Tom and Johnny had also discovered the satisfaction that a hand and a bar of soap can bring to a penis, making Marty odd man out. What's a muscleman to do? Marty was resourceful, and got down on his knees and provided lip service to the one pecker that was dancing, bouncing, and wagging more than the others, which was made even more excitable by a man reaching around from behind and tickling his balls.

"See Jinny, Dan's a pro. Notice how he repositioned; now you can see his big thumper, with his pee-hole looking right at the camera." Jinmin was not aroused by anal sex, but there was nothing anal about a man cupping a pair of testicles while another man slurped the rig that was attached to them. It was off to the sauna. Five boners stared at the camera. Dan's looked like a lethal weapon, Koh's like a caged tiger and, in all honesty, the other three didn't matter - ultimately, even Dan didn't matter, for one man had become top-dog by the sheer enthusiasm he brought to the role.

All of the men were sitting on the long wooden bench, the same one from which they'd later be photographed. Marty stood up so that the man sitting next to him, Johnny, could have a go at his sausage, which got the ball rolling. "Ever see a five-man daisy chain?" Jinmin suggested that she walk down the corridor and pass the sauna, but not look in; however, Jane was reminded of the slippery slope, so she nixed it, fearing the video might detour too far into another genre. It shouldn't come as a surprise, but Koh was ready to start the fireworks show. The cue was for each man to raise his when nearing a climax, which Koh now did. "Okay homos, on your knees." Dan and Tomahawk Tom knelt before the lad, who had been instructed to stand up. "Jerk it," Jane bellowed. "Jerk that fucker!" When it was all said and done, there was enough heavy cream to start a dairy. "This is why I clamped him last night. I wanted him juiced! Juiced, baby!" The director was ecstatic. There are some things one cannot script, and manly studs paying homage to a wimpy houseboy was another meter-mover.

"Look at the way he smiles," Jane said, with admiration.

Koh and Tom had assumed the sixty-nine position, with Koh on the bottom. The Tomahawk's backside tempted and teased the man with the iron pipe. It was now Dan's cock that waved and wagged and hung heavy. It needed to find a home, and where better than a waiting rectum? When Koh looked up he could see the hairy underside of Dan's ball sac. Tom's cock was now too stiff for Koh to bend into his mouth, so he yanked on it with his hand. Dan had gotten into a crouch and had amped up the volume. He rammed into Tom like a voracious wolf, just inches from the houseboy's vantage point. So close in fact that when Dan pulled out and splashed his seed, Koh was one of the beneficiaries. White stuff splattered his forehead, which then descended onto his nose and then his chin. Dan didn't squirt as viciously as some Donkey studs, but his was long lasting. It just kept pouring out, and Koh finally had to close his eyes, as they were starting to sting. Pretty soon his hand had the desired effect, and he could sense the percolation going on in Tom's shaft.

A master of self-gratification, Koh found that the technique was transferable, and Tom's cock was the beneficiary. His body buckled, his moans got louder, his cock swelled, and he started to splash. Koh felt the sticky stuff land on his chest, then he pulled Tom's dick back so that it was aiming right at his face, and some violent, as well as gentle, persuasion got him a moisturizing facial. 'Eau de Tom', Jane called it, laughing when saw how drenched Koh was. He asked her what 'squirting profusely' meant. "He dropped a shitload of cum," she told him, and he nodded. Semen crust takes thirty minutes or so to dissipate, and he was crusty all over. Being drenched liked that was an interesting sensation. Marlow liked it when he did it to her, and now he knew why.

Marlow's houseboy was still horny. The director could see that he still had a bone. "Marty," she barked, "front and center," and the muscular, virile, he-man got on his hands and knees so that Koh could penetrate him. "Jinny, are you keeping track of the orgasms," asked Jane? Koh's technique hadn't improved much since the night he rammed Tom, but he was a gamer and flailed away. He didn't care about technique; he just wanted to relieve the stress in his penis - stress that can best be relieved by a splashing.

"Koh three, Dan two, everyone else one." The director beamed. "Let's go, homos; circle-jerk time." Somehow the circle jerk evolved into Koh lying on the floor and the others lording over him, two on each side, pumping for all they were worth. Dan was standing next to Johnny, so there didn't seem to be any lingering hostility. Nudity was apparently a great equalizer. Before long the count was Koh three, Dan three, everyone else two. "Anyone got any juice left?" Koh raised his hand.

Jane had one last, final stroke of genius. The orgy over, the men departed the sauna. Soon thereafter Jinmin entered it, and began to mop up. They had turned off the sauna so that it was room temperature, but she pretended that it was steamy, which led to her removing her top. Jinmin never passed up an opportunity to show her boobs, and that's where Jane ended it, a topless girl mopping up semen in an otherwise homo extravaganza, a fitting conclusion. Straight men would appreciate the gesture, while the men would have already ejaculated and moved on, so everybody won.

12