Life of Koh Ch. 05

Story Info
Koh takes Mackie's best shot, then delivers one of his own.
5.6k words
0
3.7k
00

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marlow's houseboy lay awake all night, tossing and turning. Before going to bed his mistress had put the chastity device on him. Her explanation left him confused, but she must have had a good reason, he presumed. Horse trainers say that thoroughbreds instinctively know the evening before a race that they have a performance the following day, and Koh sensed that he did too; but what? It probably wasn't porn-related, because that had never before led to a lockdown. The uncertainty weighed heavy on his mind. Uncertainty caused stress, and stress led to masturbation, but the poor, shackled lad was unable to perform thusly, so he tried not to think of the tall, blonde nut-crusher who still monopolized his thoughts.

When it came to cumming on someone's face, there was a huge difference between perpetrator and recipient. One's an act of dominance, the other submission. Koh had experienced both, but something was still missing from his resume. He had been at both ends of a blowjob; been a quarterback as well as receiver when it came to anal intercourse; he had been peed on, he had been kicked in the balls, he had licked pussy, he had masturbated so many times in front of other people that it felt normal, but he had never made a woman gush, he had never brought a woman to orgasm. And his thoughts once more returned to Mackie.

Jane may have planted the seed in his head that he ought to test his newfound skill on his fantasy crush, but once there, it really took hold. Koh wanted another facial, a female's, and he wanted it to be Mackie's juice running down his face. Odd that he preferred her to Marlow, but his mistress was glamorous and gorgeous, while Mackie took sexiness to another level. It was she that he wanted to make ejaculate. He knew girls did, because he had seen it in porn videos, and he once saw William turn Marlow into Niagara Falls, with him nearby, of course, doing his own hand-held version of The Falls.

Besides, Mackie would like him better if she saw how useful he could be. Infatuation bordering on mania it was; he could stare at her all day and never tire of it. Infatuation bordering on mania it was; he'd give anything to be her lapdog. Over time she'd get more and more dependent on him, and he'd get to bathe her, undress her, become her confessor, become her chick-with-a-dick. Hopefully she'd grant him unlimited whacking privileges...oh oh, his penis scraped the edge of the envelope; the envelope being an insidious device meant to crush dreams, and he urgently dispelled all dreams that pertained to sex. Marlow picked up a new clamp on her last trip to Tokyo. It was more comfortable than the previous ones, and as long as he remained flaccid he scarcely knew that he had it on, but it was merciless when it came to boners. His cock almost bent in half, which was not good. Herman may have been able to cum while clamped, but Koh wasn't taking any chances, not with a big race on the horizon.

Jane's way to get rid the Pete problem was to make it Marlow's problem. After all, it was she who agreed to let him ejaculate on her leg. But that was before her career spiraled upward, and she now felt that a star of her magnitude shouldn't have to submit to such degradation. A contest was suggested. Knowing they had a stud within their midst, a man whose studliness had been verified at the highest level, why not take advantage of it? And that is how a small group of people descended upon Pete's spa early one morning.

Jane had a vested interest, however slight, but she wanted to sleep-in, so she sent Jinmin in her stead, and the three of them - Marlow, Koh, and Jinmin - rode in silence through the streets of West Los Angeles. Koh was perplexed. It wasn't that he missed his morning wank ritual; he had done that enough times, but why was the clamp still on? He had assumed it would be removed in the morning, but Marlow was already dressed when he entered her bedroom, and she suggested he do the same. Good houseboys don't question; they obey, so he didn't ask about the clamp, but he was even more certain that today was race-day. His mood brightened though when he arrived at the spa, for Pete wasn't above playing mind games, and had brought Herman with him, whose presence he hoped would unsettle Marlow, but Koh's mood trended upward. He hadn't seen his best friend in over a month.

Pete's smirk evaporated when the combatants stripped and he saw the chastity device clinging to Koh's weapon. But he only had to cum once, while his opponent had to spill twice. Those were the terms of the contest. If Koh won, Marlow would get a free membership, no strings attached, but if Pete won she would have to give him a hand-job. Marlow bitched to herself about the perils of being gorgeous. Of all the goddesses, Pete clamored for her. Why couldn't it have been someone else? Now, if he were just a little bit wealthier...

Marlow wondered whether Jane had set her up. She didn't need, or even want, a membership, but it was too late to back out now. The men clasped their hands behind their backs to avoid getting an unfair advantage, but here there was a point of contention. Pete argued that Koh already had an unfair advantage, as the process of removing the clamp would act as a stimulant. And shit, look - his dick was already neighing like Seabiscuit, despite the hindrance. Everyone looked to Jinmin who, as Jane's proxy, was considered neutral, and her ruling was that Marlow couldn't put her hands on Koh's dick until the contest began, which meant that Pete would have a head start. "That's easy for her to say," grumbled Marlow. "She's not the one giving the hand-job." She also looked warily at Pete, whose dick had also begun to harden. If she was trying to arouse him she could have not chosen a tighter, clingier dress for the job, which was now backfiring.

"Mama Mia," he said, "I never realized you had such a nice booty." Koh's dick wasn't the only one that could bob and weave, and Marlow resigned herself to losing. Pete's bone was ripped. He was well aware of Koh's reputation for being quick on the draw, but the minute he saw Marlow's firm, well-defined butt it was game-on. He remembered now why he lusted after her, and why he demanded the terms that he did for the use of his spa.

"Want to raise the stakes?" Marlow's shapely ass had gotten Pete's brain to listen to his pecker. "If I win, we fuck..."

"No way..."

"And if I lose, I...uh, let's see...I'll give you a thousand dollars. How's that?"

"If you lose, how about I get half the club?" Pete smirked

"Honey, you're good, but nobody's that good," so the terms remained as they were. Pete had reason to feel confident. No matter how fast Koh shot his first load, he was human, not superman, and the second one would slow him down.

The Japanese contestant came in under a minute, which included the unshackling, so the decision to clamp him seemed like a good one. The semen came out in repeated spurts, one after the other; there were so many that Koh got impatient, because he needed to finish squirting before he could start up again. It might have been the difference-maker, because right as he was feeling the sensation percolating in his loins, and orgasm number two seemed imminent, his opponent beat him to the punch, and Koh's second load-dump was in vain. He hung his head in disappointment, the sensual thrill of the public orgasm already forgotten.

"Yeah, baby, I knew you wouldn't let me down," exulted the victor, looking down at his slick, damp organ with pride. Marlow was fatalistic, but she figured she could use her hand to direct his semen away from her thigh, so in the end it didn't faze her as much as she thought it would. Her fear now was that it would take him forever to fire off another round. But as a minority shareholder in Donkey, however slight, Pete's spa was essential, and she was prepared to do her corporate duty, but then he threw her a curveball. Had the prize been intercourse, Pete would have jumped all over it, but flush with victory, and flush with orgasmic relief, he chose to be magnanimous. He didn't need a hand-job, not even from Marlow; he had enough of them to last a lifetime. He wanted pussy or nothing, so he said: "instead of you giving me a hand-job, how about Jinmin gives one to Herman, and we'll call it even?"

"That sounds fair, since her ruling won it for you." Once again, all eyes turned to Jinmin.

"Where do you keep your rubber gloves," she asked?

****

Koh was afraid to talk to Marlow about his Mackie fixation, so he went to Jane for help. "This is what you gotta do; how much money you got?" It was a rhetorical question, but Koh quickly called up his bank statement. He had slightly less than three thousand dollars. "Don't worry about the money, I'll take it out of your next paycheck, but offer her two thousand dollars."

Soapland had been paying Koh one hundred per episode, recently increased to five, but he had elevated his status with Donkey, and Jane was going to pay him two thousand dollars for his participation in The Slave Trainers. In the role she imagined for him he'd get to jack-off - so far so good - and even though he'd have to do it while being pegged by a stern Madam, he'd be thrilled once he met her. Jane didn't have anyone in mind yet for the role, other than that it was going to be a large-breasted cougar, and Koh liked large-breasted cougars. He probably wouldn't object to spending his other scenes on his hands and knees, on the end of a leash, and he probably wouldn't care if a feather duster were protruding from his ass, which she was considering.

Jane was hoping that for two thousand dollars Mackie would be willing to kick him in the nuts a few times, and then, if she got a little worked up, let the little fucker play around with her pussy, but for two thousand dollars Mackie said she'd give him the full treatment. "Now remember," reminded Jane, "you gotta wear the clamp. You gotta let her unlock you. And if she keeps it on...tough shit." Koh understood; he was happy to place his fate in Mackie's hands.

****

Marlow removed her bikini top. It was hot today, with no breeze. Her houseboy having reconnected with Herman, she saw no harm in allowing him to come over and hang out with his buddy. She looked to the windows to see if she could spot them. Undoubtedly they were spying on her. If Koh were alone she'd locate him right away, but Herman was crafty, and more likely to avoid detection. She rubbed suntan lotion on her breasts. The Asian billionaire she was dating liked his Caucasian women tanned, and she aimed to please. Koh was a breast man, but Herman liked underpants, which she thought would forever hold him back in life, but he was young and horny, which is how she preferred them, because spending time with billionaires meant old and dick-less.

Teasing young men to the point of arousal was Marlow's thing. She had found her niche in Tokyo, as market research showed adolescent teenagers were the ones who watched her show. They got to see her in the scantiest of underwear, she placed herself in close proximity to Japanese penises, and she made lewd and suggestive comments throughout, regardless of what came out in translation. But basically the show was about Marlow being Marlow; a sexy, flirty seductress who knew what boys wanted, and that's why the show resonated. Knowing that penises were being stroked in homage to her posters, to her show, to her one-size-too-small bra that only a woman with perfect breasts could pull off...that was her motivation, and if her breasts didn't get them to cum, her gloriously toned butt-cheeks, with just enough flesh in the right places, would seal the deal.

Ironically, she'd be perfectly cast as the swim instructor surrounded by a bunch of naked horn-toads in Jane's future epic, but her days of fetish porn were probably over. But that didn't mean she couldn't remove her bikini bottom, did it? She imagined Herman and Koh were beating in unison. They must have already shot one load, she figured, and if she wanted to hold their attention she'd have to amp it up, so she brought out her vibrator, and even if they weren't watching, the thought that they might be worked almost as well. It wasn't long though before her mind drifted away from Herman and Koh, who were replaced by a group of Japanese boys, and they devoured her. A cock in her cunt, one in each hand, and one in her mouth...more and more boys followed, forming a line...when one ejaculated another took their place...that's it...that it! Marlow sighed in contentment, still panting. The 'line-up', as she called it, was her tipping point...

Herman was surprised by Koh's interest in ballbusting, but his eyes lit up as soon as the video began, and Mackie's image was frozen on the monitor. He had a fine eye for minis, and just like Jane, he found hers astonishing, and incredibly arousing. All of a sudden, Herman had an interest in ballbusting. He didn't get bored counting the upskirts, and by his calculations she flashed her panties twenty-seven times during the course of the twenty-minute video. "And you jerked on her?" Koh was so lucky, he thought. "What, you had to pay her?" Maybe Koh wasn't so lucky, but then, thinking about those upskirts, and aware of his burgeoning erection, Herman would probably have paid her too.

At one time he lorded over the Japanese houseboy, who had so much to learn when he first arrived in town, but now the tables had turned. Thanks to Koh, Herman had felt Jinmin's grip on his penis, and even though she wore a rubber glove, it was still Jinmin's hand on his penis. Thanks to Koh, Herman was within spitting distance of Jane, who might be in the market for a naked swimmer, and Koh said he'd put in a good word with her. And when the ballbusting video ended, and both men were erect, it was Herman who knelt down and did the servicing, whereas a short time ago he would have forced Koh's mouth onto his dick.

Herman was having a hard time adjusting to life after Donkey; he still suffered from a houseboy complex. Once you've been in the company of goddesses it's hard to go back to women of your own rank. Maybe he was meant to be a houseboy. The sex was still fantastic, even if most of it was self-induced. The visions of loveliness that he beat-off too, such powerful, powerful visions...they were something he'd cherish forever, providing enough fuel for his hand to work overtime.

****

A time was chosen to coincide with Marlow being away on another one of her San Francisco jaunts. Knowing he had to be clamped for Mackie, Jane suggested he wear it the night before; better to save his sperm for her. The hornier he was the better she'd like it, and so, for the second time in a week, a restrictor plate was attached to his rig as he lay in bed and tried to sleep.

She arrived wearing a black sleeveless dress that left little to the imagination, especially if you were imagining the color panties she had on. They happened to be black, which meant the dreaded black on black, as Herman referred to it. This was his least favorable color combination, because just when you thought you spotted an uppie, it turns out to be the dress. Mackie also had on black leather boots that stopped just short of her knees, which lent her an additional layer of authority, as if she needed one. She was all blonde and black, with legs to die for. Jane told Koh to act like a grownup and not slobber all over her. Girls don't like it, she said. She was thinking of him not as Mackie's houseboy, but as her lover. Subs slobber, but not men, and Jane thought he had earned the right to be a man.

It took all of Koh's strength to follow Jane's words of wisdom, because the combination of blonde and black was getting to him. He resisted the urge to worship at her boots. His cock was already chafing, but he dare not show discomfort. He had to be strong for Mackie and put on a brave front, so he stood at attention as she reached into her bra cup and tossed the key to him. "Unlock yourself." Relief finally, and his penis basked in the savory breeze of freedom. Mackie took an hourglass out of her bag and set it on the table. "You've got one hour," she told him. "Start jerking."

Did he hear her right? Koh offered a silent prayer of thanks. Ordered to beat-off? What's not to like? They were still in the foyer, which had a marble floor comprised of black and white squares. That would make it easier to calculate the distance, and it would also make it easy to mop up the spilt milk. Mackie sat down and crossed her legs, took a magazine out of her bag, and read it, while ten feet away a young man huffed and puffed. Crossed legs drove Herman mad; too bad he wasn't here. Koh wasn't sure why he was thinking of his best friend during his supreme moment of triumph - perhaps he wanted a witness. If Mackie were testing him through masturbation, he would surely pass. Her nonchalance, and perceived indifference, excited him even more. He liked that she was reading a magazine. If he wanted to please her he had to earn it, so he thrust all his energies into his task. He'd show her that he was the quickest, longest-distance, most prolific shooter she had ever seen.

He smiled in satisfaction as he reached the point of no return. Cumming wasn't a problem, not when he faced a long-legged, black-booted, femme-fatale, and he grunted in delight as his seed roared and rumbled across four marble squares in the foyer. "Not bad," she said, looking up. "Keep going, "keep jerking." So she was paying attention! Koh not only felt triumphant, but incentivized to cum again, and again, and again, until the well ran dry. Perhaps she wasn't aware, but it's not easy to jerk when your penis is slimy, because your hand slips and it's hard to get a good grip, but Koh persevered.

He had five orgasms by the time the sand ran out of the hourglass, but Mackie was nonplussed. She was a pro, this was her job, and Jane studied her performance carefully. It would come in handy when she coordinated the slave training sequences. She liked it that Mackie made him jerk for an hour; it seemed smart to try and wear out the excitable, little fucker, but if the girl thought it would diminish his lust, she'd soon find out how wrong she was. "All done are we," she asked? Rising from her seat, Mackie's dress had ridden high enough for Koh to see the lower part of her buttocks, which she didn't bother to smooth down. Seabiscuit began to neigh and rear his head. "He never gets enough, does he," she commented to Jane, after ordering him to go and wash the stickiness off of his pee-pee.

"I'm telling you, he's a stud. A little twisted, perhaps, but shit, five times in an hour? The dude's crazy for you. And he's got a little vibrator to go along with his tongue. It's Japanese."

"The vibrator or the tongue?"

"Listen, let him lick your cunt. Humor him. I'll throw in an extra thou for Slave Trainers."

"You really care about the little weirdo, don't you?"

"He's good for business." In response to Mackie's incredulity, she added: "he's a fucking stud; I'm telling ya."

He emerged from the bathroom all smiles, and with a dancing, prancing dong. Mackie had him stand at attention once more. She approached him slowly, massaged his shoulders, and smoothed her hand along his back. The only sound was the clicking of her heels on the marble floor. The young man quivered in delight. He resisted the urge to bend down and kiss her boot, because Jane had told him not to slobber. "Let her do all the work," were her final instructions. "Whatever she decides, you go along." He would only slobber if ordered to, which would be an appealing proposition as well.

Most girls are flattered by boners, whether they admit it or not. Mackie wasn't used to her subs maintaining one; they were usually cowered by her and, if not, her boot would take the starch out of them. But it was different with Koh. His overpowering desire for her, and his sexual peccadillos, kept him hard and firm, even after five orgasms. Rather than fight it, she accepted it. Her hand was now planted on his butt cheek, but what started out as a soothing gesture turned into, without warning, a hard, vicious smack, which was done to keep him from getting complacent. "Ouch," she said. "Your ass hurt my hand." Inside her bag was a small leather strap. Koh's backside felt the sting, but his penis got harder with each lash. Jane liked the way Mackie's dress rode up after every lash. It would pass the Herman test, which meant it would pass the pervert test, so she'd make sure that the slave trainers were appropriately attired at the appropriate time. For all his faults, Herman knew what perverts liked, and Donkey films catered to them. Jane didn't need market research when it was so much easier to watch Herman's dick during the playing of the video.

12