Life of Koh Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of Mackie's signature moves was to grab a man's balls at the top of the sac and squeeze tightly. What did this was expose the exact location of the balls, so when she punched them with her fist she'd score a direct hit, and the hurt would go deep. Big Tony was able to ejaculate while enduring the ball punch, but she held something back, not wanting to hurt the Soapland star. There was no reason to hold back with Koh. But he embraced the pain, which was another way of saying he embraced the attention that she showered on him. Mackie wasn't concerned about an orgasm, not with five of them already in the can, and besides, an orgasm wasn't a priority right now, as it was on Soapland, so she punched, and punched again. The pain was tempered by knowledge that she was completely focused on him and his testicles, but it didn't diminish the hurt. Koh fell to the ground, and Mackie nodded in expectation. She always knew she could break him. "Come on, baby boy," she said, softly. "Get up," and she grabbed his arm to help him upright. She walked around him in a circular pattern, appraising her subject. "Take your thingy and hold it up like this." He held it by the tip and lifted it upwards so that it wouldn't be able to deflect a blow, and his balls would bear the brunt of her boot.

The pain reached all the way to his throat. Koh stumbled, but held his ground. He did get a good look at her panties though, as she delivered the blow, which he found titillating. Maybe Herman knew a good thing when he saw it. Black on black didn't matter to Koh. When you're facing the mini, and the leg stretches outward, the panty is unmistakable. But like a fool, for some unknown reason, he uttered the words: "black panties...nice." His reward was three kicks in rapid succession; three nasty, ugly kicks that landed with sickening thuds. Jane saw three kicks, Mackie saw three lessons in discipline and submission, but all Koh saw were three upskirts, and when the domme paused to assess the damage, a wagging, dancing, fluttering sex-organ waved back at her.

Mackie circled around him again, demanded that he spread his legs, and began pummeling him from behind. A different angle meant different pain, but the erection remained. The tall blonde was getting exasperated. Girls may be flattered by boners, but they were insults in Mackie's line of work, and she'd now give her most devastating punishment. She had Koh lay on his back. With her boot she swiped at his dick, and he thought she was going to stomp on it, but instead she grabbed him by the knees and spread his legs. Even superman couldn't withstand a kick from this angle, and it only took one blow for him to clutch his balls in agony, but he didn't whimper, and when she helped him to his feet he was wobbly, but proud. "Had enough?"

He nodded, but couldn't resist saying: "Mackie, Mackie, Mackie," even if not as assertively as before. Koh grinned from ear to ear, and his penis began its war dance once again. What was a girl to do? "Jerk it," she ordered. Jane chuckled to herself. Slave Trainers had to be genuine; there could be no fakery. Hard-hitting, real pain - but try recruiting her type of players for a role like that. Dan probably wouldn't do it, nor would William, and she wouldn't settle for overweight, wimpy dick types, they had to be stud-worthy. She could probably get Marty Montana, aided and abetted by the lure of working with Jenn. There were others though that could fill the role she envisioned for Koh. Redwood Jim came immediately to mind, and she imagined his tree trunk in a chastity clamp. He could be her backup plan, because if she had a hard time finding real men willing to be eaten alive, she could always turn to Koh. That's right; she'd cast him as a stud without hesitation. Let the redwood tree crawl around with a feather duster sticking out of his butthole...

It took longer than normal, about ten minutes, and the sperm didn't even reach across one marble square, so it appeared that Koh was finally running on empty. Mackie had put away her magazine, with her focus now on the masturbator. "I've seen a lot of jerkers," she noted, her voice trailing off before adding: "you know you're mopping up the floor, don't you?" He returned from the bathroom after cleaning his cock again, and Mackie put him back into penis prison. This time, however, she allowed him to place the key inside her bra cup. "Careful, little man," she warned. "You grab my boob there'll be trouble." Koh stood on his tiptoes to make sure he complied with her demand. His hand shook, but it did not tremble.

"What's this I hear about you reading a book?" Mackie pushed her hair to the side and motioned for Koh to unzip her dress, and this time his hand did tremble.

****

Arlene lay on a towel by the swimming pool. She was naked, and sitting in a lounge chair that had wide wooden armrests that her legs were now spread on. It was just like being at the gynecologist, she said. Koh was all hands, mouth and vibrator. The latter was slightly larger than a fountain pen, but it had a rapidly spinning head that wreaked havoc on cunt lips, as Jane was telling Arlene, who was now trying to confirm it. She wasn't in the market for an orgasm at the moment, but it was a pleasant diversion. Standing behind her was her very own houseboy, the aforementioned Redwood Jim. At the moment he was shackled, Jane wanting to see whether his rather large pecker could fit inside the prison cell. She was now the proud owner of ten different model types of chastity devices, and a houseboy with an uncommonly large and thick penis made a good test subject. At first it didn't look like it would fit, so they had him jerk-off to reduce the swelling, which quickly turned into a blowjob, as Koh seized the moment to pay homage to the modern-day Paul Bunyan. He was independent enough to make a play for it on his own.

"I'm telling ya. He's a real Donkey boy?"

Koh was feeling very proud. He knew he had arrived. He had made a woman howl and scream with pleasure. An orgasm cannot be faked, as it leaves a liquid trail. And it wasn't just any woman's orgasm, but a feared dominatrix of a woman, standing over six feet tall, a blonde goddess with long legs and short skirts, a woman who made men cower with fear, but not Koh. He had bested her; she arrived as a lioness but left as a cub. Hell yeah, it was time to start building up his own resume, and what better way to begin than to voluntarily fellate the redwood tree. He liked looking at it; he liked how it felt in his hand, he liked Jim, and he liked watching his fire-hose go off. Did this mean that Koh was gay? Hell no, but half stud and half houseboy, it meant that Koh was a Donkey boy.

Arlene agreed. "He really does have his uses, doesn't he?" What a life, she thought. Being in control of her sexual needs. Dictating to men and not the other way around, all while having a veritable harem of them to perform at her whim. How nice to be able to tell a man to masturbate, and have him do so without hesitation. And how nice to have at her beck-and-call a drop-dead gorgeous boy with blond curly hair, lean body, and a stupendous bone that bordered on the obscene. And now she was getting her vagina probed just for the hell of it.

"The only problem was the clamp," laughed Jane. "There he was, with his face in Mackie's pussy..."

Koh looked up and smiled. "Clamp hurt." It was true. While he was servicing Mackie his cock fell victim to expansion, and without warning he yelped and writhed on the floor, begging for the clamp to be removed.

"Un-fucking believable. Now he's in pain." Mackie did the honors. "You poor, baby boy," she said, placing her hand under his penis to inspect for abrasions. Niceties over, she grabbed him by his hair. "Get your fucking tongue back in there and finish what you started!"

"And did he," asked Arlene?

Jane looked at Koh. "Well, did you?"

He grinned. "Mackie, Mackie Mackie! Taste very good."

"She leaked like an oil pipeline," Jane cackled. "Howled like a fucking, goddamn wolf. I was certain she'd take him home with her."

"What about Marlow?"

"Shit, she's never goddamn here, is she? Don't you have so many absences before your houseboy becomes a free agent?"

****

Miss Tanaka was ready to film one of Koh's masturbation scenes, and she had found an ideal fantasy for him. She knew he liked big titties, and she had found a pair of thirty-eight, double Ds. They belonged to Angelique, and they were all natural, so that was that. But if all Nanase Tanaka wanted was big tits, she was spoiled for choice, so why Angelique? She was thirty, she claimed, with long straight blond hair that reached down to her waist, but when Miss Tanaka showed her photo to Big Tony, he pleaded for an opportunity to work with her, even agreeing to do another homo scene down the road to show his thanks. That was all the market research Miss Tanaka needed, so she suggested that Connie hire her. After her massage and subsequent fucking by the big, boomeranged, bodybuilder, she'd be in the locker room getting dressed, and who would happened to pass by but a clamped towel-boy pushing a broom? What better way to highlight and dramatize those hooters than for a Japanese dick to slide in and out between them until his cup runneth over? Cue the fantasy...

To say that Koh was sexually aroused by Angelique would be an understatement. Marlow was still away, and he was staying at Jane's place, so not only was he skipping his morning masturbation ritual, he was voluntarily clamping himself the night before he had a scene to film. "Save your milk for the camera." That was Jane's advice.

Koh was a busy young man. Tomorrow he was scheduled to film another masturbation scene, this time with Ann, the hostess. That fantasy would involve intercourse. Soapland was planning to put him into a relationship with Jinmin, which in case viewers had forgotten that the show was produced by Donkey productions, the relationship would be her blackmailing him into being her bitch, because the boss wouldn't like it if she knew what he was doing in the locker room when he though nobody was watching...

12