Life of Leo Kennedy Ch. 03

Story Info
Leo smokes up with one of his group mates.
2.1k words
4.73
559
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Disclaimer: As always all characters are 18+. I wanted Leo and this chapter's partner to get a bit freakier and more experimental, so be prepared. It's not that weird, but still experimental. If there's any kinks/situations you'd love to see our hero in, leave a comment!)

Chapter 3: The Mind Opening

Leo ended his Monday on a "high note", smoking a decently strong joint before going to sleep. He never ended up getting Emily's Snapchat, in case she ever wanted to do something like that again. He also never got around to reading that chapter of the textbook he was supposed to read. He went to school that day, dreading having to tell his group that he didn't follow up on his promise. Right at the beginning of the lunch hour before Ms. Howard's class, he tried looking for his textbook in his bag, only to find that he didn't even bring it. As his panic was only continuing to build, he saw one of his group mates approaching him from the left side of the cafeteria.

"Hey, Leo! Do you have a second?" Lauren asked. She was wearing her usual style of baggy clothes. A black pullover and matching sweatpants today, with her hair in a very messy bun.

"Yeah, sure Lauren. What's up?" he asked back.

"You know how we were supposed to read those chapters of that textbook for class? I kind of forgot to... and I really don't wanna tell Cheyenne and Danni, cause they'd be SO pissed. I was wondering if you had read yours, and if not, maybe we could read them together over lunch?" the stoner girl asked.

Leo sighed in relief that he wasn't completely alone in his predicament. "I haven't read mine, no. I didn't even remember to bring the book today." he laughed awkwardly, getting a laugh from Lauren too.

"Oh, I have mine. I'm not that stupid." she teased with a wink, lightly jabbing Leo in the shoulder.

Leo laughed, moving his bag so that Lauren can sit on the cafeteria bench next to him. The two groupmates opened the textbook to Lauren's chapter first, and the two began to read. Leo liked this, actually. As long as the reading was getting done. And, since he was reading it right before class, it would be fresh in his memory when discussing it with his group. Lauren enjoyed it as well. She barely knew Leo from the times they'd hung out with mutual friends, so it was nice to finally get to know him for real.

The two surprisingly got done both chapters before the bell to next period rang. They walked to class together, talking and laughing throughout the hallways. When they walked into Ms. Howard's classroom, they saw on the board that they were to sit with their groupmates from the start of class, and they made their way to their newly assigned seats.

Leo saw Emily walk in soon after, followed by Bella and Tahlia, and fully back to her confident, affluent self, though now with a much kinder vibe to her. She even gave Leo a cute wave and a giggle before whispering something to her friends, illiciting giggles from them as well. Leo waved back and smiled.

Danni entered next, waving at Leo and Lauren, and then sitting with them. Cheyenne was almost late, making it just before Ms. Howard started the lesson.

"Everything alright, girl? You're never late to class. That's usually me." Lauren asked.

Cheyenne laughed. "Yeah, I lost track of time working on the project during lunch."

"You've already started? All I did was read the chapter!" Danni exclaimed with a smile.

Leo and Lauren looked at each other and laughed. "We JUST read the chapters." Leo said.

"The assignment is already online, she's just gonna explain it in detail today. I already understood it." Cheyenne shrugged confidently.

"I wish." Lauren sighed.

Ms. Howard began the class as usual by quieting everyone down, then starting to explain the assignment, just as Cheyenne predicted. Throughout class, Leo caught the three rich girls eyeing him up a couple times, which is when he realized that the videos Emily took were probably sent to the other two. The rest of class was used to start on the project that Cheyenne had basically already completed her portion of.

"Chey, would you mind coming over to my place after school to help me? Since you're already done." Danni asked.

"Yeah, of course!" the nerdy goth replied. "What about you two?" she asked Leo and Lauren.

"Well, we read ours together, so I think we'll work on our portions together. Then maybe after school tomorrow, we can all hang out to make any last adjustments?" Leo offered.

The other three nodded in agreement as the bell rang, letting them go to their final class of the day. Art class flew by for Leo. He was mostly ahead on work in that class, so he spent most of it texting Lauren about hanging out after school. After the final bell rang, Leo drove himself home, since Lauren planned on skateboarding over after dropping some stuff off at home.

Leo spent the time waiting cleaning his room, and removing the smoke detector from his ceiling. His moms weren't home, so he told Lauren to bring plenty of weed. He wasn't waiting for too long before the doorbell rang. He rushed upstairs, opening the door to see Lauren standing there, holding her board in one hand, and her bag in the other.

"I'm surprised you don't get hot in a hoodie and sweatpants. It's June." Leo teased.

"Whatever." Lauren rolled her eyes with a smile. "Lead the way."

Leo lead the girl downstairs to his bedroom, now nicely tidied up. Lauren looked around at the posters on the walls, nodding with approval before sitting on his bed.

"I was thinking we'd smoke a joint each, and then work on the project till they kick in." Lauren said, already pulling two joints out of a black plastic bag from inside her backpack.

"That sounds perfect." Leo smirked, accepting the joint from Lauren, lighting it, and hers for her. Both teens took long drags before starting to work on the project. Talking as they worked, they ended up getting more than half of their sections done beforr the weed kicked in.

The two sat on Leo's bed, stoned, staring at their computer screens before Lauren broke the silence. "Heard you fucked Emily yesterday." she laughed.

Leo's red eyes widened. "How did you know that?"

"She told Bella and Tahlia, and Bella told her friend Lucia, who told Olivia, who told me." she shrugged. "What'd you guys do? I know there's a video, but I haven't seen it." she asked curiously.

Leo normally would've been nervous to answer the question if the weed wasn't limiting his inhibitions. "I ate her out, and then we fucked in missionary until I came on her face." he admitted.

The confidence with which Leo said that made Lauren a bit hot between the legs. But still, she'd been expecting something a little more shocking. "That's it?"

"What do you mean?" Leo asked back.

"I mean, the way it was described made it seem like you two were doing some freaky shit, but I guess Ms. Rich Girl has never done anything really freaky before."

"Like, what do you mean by freaky?" Leo asked, his dick starting to curiously poke up.

"I mean... you could've eaten her ass. Or fucked it." Lauren said, getting a look from Leo.

"I... I've never really done anything with a girl's ass before." Leo told her.

"I mean... you wanna? The way Olivia described Lucia describing Bella describing what Emily said has me curious. And... it'll probably feel pretty good while we're high." she offered, a smile spreading on her face.

Leo would've been lying if he said he wasn't immediately down for it. Lauren was hot, even if he'd never got a proper look at her body shape. "You want me to eat your asshole?" he asked, now packing a raging boner in his jeans.

"Yeah, I do. You uh... want me to eat yours?" she asked back.

Leo's eyes went wide again. He'd seen rimjobs in porn before, but never actually considered what getting one would feel like. "We'll see about that one." he laughed.

"Alright." Lauren laughed, straightening herself up and pulling her hoodie off of her body, revealing a divinely shaped body with big, perfectly shaped tits. "I always wear baggy clothes cause I hate wearing underwear." she laughed.

Leo stared at her breasts, removing his own shirt before starting to feel her up. Lauren giggled before pulling her sweatpants off. Under her sweats, Lauren had amazing hips, thick thighs, and a hairy blonde pussy. Not a jungle, per se, but a good bush.

"Wow." Leo said with a smile, before quickly removing his jeans and underwear, showing his cock to Lauren.

"Fuck. Can't wait to get at that." she laughed. She rolled onto her front side, sticking her rear end up in the air. She reached back with her white fingernails, spreading her cheeks to show a hairless, pink asshole.

Leo drooled a little bit, before leaning in and giving her hole a big kiss. He inches his tongue out of his mouth, tracing it around the hole, before licking deeply into it. Lauren moans, her left hand moving down to her pussy to rub it.

Leo began licking more passionately, the tip of his tongue pushing into Lauren's ass. "Ohhhh, fuck." she moaned, rubbing her hairy pussy wildly. Leo continued eating her backdoor until she told him to stop. "Let me swallow that fucking dick." she moaned hungrily.

Leo laid down on his bed, Lauren positioning her head between his legs. She took his inches in her hand, beginning to stroke as she spat on the tip. Lauren immediately took nearly the whole thing into her mouth, playing with Leo's heavy balls as she gurgled on his meat. Leo watched her eyes roll back as she took every inch into her throat, before pulling herself back up for air.

Lauren gasped only for a moment, then stuffing Leo's balls right into her mouth. The way she was sucking on them both tickled, and felt incredible. She reached up to jerk him off with both hands while she sucked, twisting around his tip and shaft. His balls left her mouth, and she closed her eyes, sniffing them and groaning. "So good..." she giggled.

"Lauren... eat my ass." Leo groaned, too stoned and horny to think about what he'd do if he didn't like it.

"Thought you'd never ask." she smirked confidently, throwing Leo's legs up high to reveal his tight, untouched asshole. She didn't ease into it like he did for her, she just dove in. She tongued his asshole deeply. So deep, he could feel some of her tongue wiggling around inside him. She spat into his hole, desperately lapping at it. "Do you like it?"

Leo could not stop groaning and moaning. He loved it. "Thank you, Lauren." he panted, saliva covering his cock, balls, and asshole.

"Fuck my ass. Please." she begged, pulling her face from between his cheeks, moving back into her doggy position.

Leo stood up onto his knees, teasing her ass with his tip. His cock was plenty sloppy enough to not need any lube.

"Stop it... just fuck me." she rolled her eyes, laughing.

Leo laughed, soon obliging, sliding his thick cock into her tight, grippy asshole. Lauren's hand moved to her mouth, trying not to cry out. Leo began to fuck her asshole, his balls loudly clapping on her bushy cunt.

Lauren's hand returned to her pussy, her middle and ring fingers quickly rubbing her clit, moving her closer to orgasm. Her asshole squeezed tightly around Leo's cock. She'd never had anything of that size in there before. The biggest she'd tried was a 5 inch toy, and she was now being drilled by a thick 7.5.

The two stoners both moaned loudly, filling Leo's whole house with sounds of pleasured escapades. Lauren's legs began shaking wildly, her toes curling as she screamed out in wild pleasure, cumming with something in her ass for the first time. "Cum in my ass! Please!" she groaned.

And it didn't take long for Leo to oblige, emptying his balls into Lauren's ass, his own legs shaking wildly. He pulled out, crashing down next to her on his bed. "Want me to grab you some towels?" he asked.

"Please." she laughed.

Leo got up, putting his clothes on and going to his bathroom to grab a towel for Lauren. He checked his phone, which he'd left in his pocket, to see an unread Snapchat notification from Emily.

"Hey! Bella and Tahlia loved our vid, so I gave them your snap. Maybe I'll see ones from them soon ;)"

Leo checked, seeing that Bella and Tahlia both added him. He accepted their requests, grabbing the towel for Lauren.