Mark and Nichole Pt. 01 - Mark Loses

Story Info
Mark and Nichole teach each other about drugs and sex.
3.8k words
4.69
17k
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in the story is at least 18 years old, and the story is entirely fictional. Any similarities to real people or events are purely coincidental.

Mark Johnson became a hippie in his senior year of high school. It was 1969 - the Summer of Love - when free love, long hair and recreational drug use became common in places other than the east/west coast. Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll had become his main (only) interest. Unfortunately, he had never been with a girl. He went to an all-boys prep school that prepared him for college but not for life. He knew few girls and was painfully shy when around them.

Mark's life changed right after high school graduation. He met the beautiful Nichole at an all-night graduation party. She had come with her twin brother, Todd, a friend from school. Todd was glad Mark was there to entertain Nichole. His sister was cramping his style. Once he introduced us, he disappeared to try and get lucky. Nichole had graduated from the sister school to his, an all-girls prep school. She felt out of place around strangers and didn't like being abandoned by her brother.

The party had a keg, so naturally they started drinking. The alcohol loosened them up, and they began to relax around each other. They got tired of the noise and the crowd at the party, and wandered off. They found a quiet spot where they could lay down on the cool grass and talk. It turned out they had interests in common, and they had a pleasant conversation. When the subject turned to what they did for fun, Mark found out that Nichole had never smoked weed, but was anxious to try it. She knew people at school who smoked, but she'd never had the chance. Mark had bunches of weed and felt it was his responsibility to expand her education as well as her mind.

Mark asked her, "Do you want to try it now?"

"Really? You've got some?"

"Yeah, I've got some in my van."

"OK. Let's go," she said, and they headed towards the parking area.

Mark opened the van and Nichole jumped in the back.

Mark couldn't believe the most beautiful girl he'd ever met was getting into his van. Nichole was the girl of his dreams. She was sexy, cute, smart and funny. Mark figured he didn't have a chance with her, but she was with him now, and he loved it.

Mark put some Grateful Dead in the cassette player. He was proud of the job he did tricking out his van. He'd added coverings over the windows and behind the front seats, a high-end sound system and of course, the mattress and pillows covering most of the floor.

"You have a skylight in your van?" Nichole was surprised.

"Yeah. It's nice to be able to lie down back here and look at the stars, especially when I'm stoned."

Mark dug around for his stash and rolled a fat joint. He lit it and handed it to Nichole.

"So I just inhale it?" she asked nervously.

"Yeah, but don't try to inhale too much. It can make you cough hard if you're not used to it."

She took a small hit and burst into a coughing fit. "That's awful," she said.

"Sorry, let's try something else. It's called shotgunning. It will cool the smoke so it's not so harsh on your throat. I'm going to turn the joint around in my mouth and blow smoke into yours. You need to put your lips right next to mine and breathe in."

He set himself up, leaned close and blew a gentle stream of smoke into her mouth. He had not considered how close their lips needed to be, but was excited to be so near her full lips. She breathed in the smoke and barely coughed after she exhaled.

"That was much better. Let's do some more like that," she said. She had a big smile on her face.

Nichole found this was much easier on her lungs, and having her lips so near his was exciting. He was a handsome guy, a hippie, with long hair and a scraggly beard. Nichole found him quite attractive. He looked like a hippie bad boy and that was a turn-on for her. Her parents would have a cow when they saw him.

After they finished the first joint Mark rolled another.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Good, good...no great...I mean...I don't know...happy. I'm relaxed and loose and...hungry! I'm starving! I want a Honey Bun! We need to go to the 7-11! Now!"

She didn't mention the nice warm feeling between her legs whenever she looked at him.

"You've got the munchies! To the 7-11 for junk food!" he said and climbed into the front seat where she joined him.

"The what?"

"The munchies. It happens when you get stoned. You crave junk food or really anything that's handy."

Nichole thought, I wonder if that includes craving cock. I guess we'll find out later. Picturing his cock made her horny. She started laughing at herself and couldn't stop.

Mark started laughing with her.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked.

She laughed harder.

Between fits of laughter, she said, "I'm not sure anymore. I thought about one thing that made me laugh...but then I wondered why I was laughing...then I thought about something from graduation...and that made me laugh...then you asked me why I was laughing...and that was the funniest thing yet," she said as her laughing continued. "So I don't have any idea why I'm laughing!"

She was doubled over with her arms over her stomach, trying to stop laughing. Tears were in her eyes. Her stomach muscles were hurting.

"That's something else that happens when you smoke. Everything seems funnier than it did before."

She laughed harder still.

"I love turning someone on for the first time," Mark said, mostly to himself.

That set her off laughing again and Mark started laughing too.

When they arrived at the 7-11, Mark explained, "Weed is illegal. When you go into public, you have to maintain. You don't want them to know that you're stoned. You can't start laughing at every thought. Do you want to stay in the van while I go in?"

"No. I'm a graduate from a school that instills decorum in their students. I can maintain," she said with confidence.

She stopped laughing but was still breathing hard. They went in for their junk food run. Everything was fine. She picked out the stuff she wanted, a Honey Bun, Cheetos, and a Dr. Pepper and we went to the counter. Everything was going fine until the tall, skinny, teen-aged clerk said in a long, drawn out, country, southern accent,

"How y'all doing tonight."

Nichole started with a restrained laugh that quickly evolved into hysterical laughter. So much for maintaining, Mark thought. She headed towards the door.

"She's been at a graduation party. I'm her friend. She called me to get her home safely. I should have left her in the car," Mark told the clerk as he paid.

"Been there," he said. "She's a hot chick. I hope you get a chance to stop on the way home, if you know what I mean."

Nichole heard that as she was going through the door, still laughing.

"Nice job maintaining," he said, laughing as she was eating her food in the van. "You're lucky he was a cool guy."

Mark started the van and backed up. Nichole blurted out, "I heard what that guy said as I was leaving. You want to find someplace to stop? We can smoke some more and make-out." She surprised herself. She had never been this aggressive before. Especially about sex. She'd never even made-out in a car before. This must be another effect of the weed, she thought, and she liked it.

Mark hit the brakes and looked at her in surprise. He thought he must have heard her wrong.

"Please?" Nichole reached over and put her hand on his thigh, feeling his rapidly growing cock through his jeans.

"Ooh. Did I make that so hard?" The weed had not only made her horny, it emboldened her too.

"I know the perfect place," he said, and drove to a secluded spot off the road near a state park.

They climbed into the back of the van and Nichole said, "Let's smoke that other joint. I liked that shotgunning when your lips were so close to mine."

He turned around, fumbling to find his stash in the dark. He found it and turned back around to see that Nichole had pulled off her top and bra and was sitting cross-legged in front of him topless.

"This is how hippie chicks sit around and get stoned, isn't it?" she said, with a twinkle in her eyes.

He'd never seen naked breasts before, except in magazines. This was infinitely better.

Mark stared, unable to speak. His jeans were uncomfortably tight.

"Shotgun me," she said.

That snapped him out of his catatonic state. He put the joint in his mouth, bringing it close to her lips and less than a foot from her real, live, beautiful breasts, and blew a gentle stream of smoke into her waiting lips.

After a few hits, she looked at him with a sexy smile. A smile that said, I know something that you don't.

"Would it work if you took a big hit, put your lips on mine and I sucked it out of your lungs?" she asked.

Mark liked the direction this was heading. The beautiful, half-naked Nichole wanted to press her lips against his.

"Sure...I guess...let's try it."

Mark took a big hit and Nichole put her lips on his. As he exhaled, she inhaled.

"That was great! I sucked it all out! Let's do that again!" Nichole said.

This time, after inhaling, she slipped her tongue into his mouth and they both forgot the smoke. They began to kiss tentatively at first, then with increased passion. He could feel her naked breasts pressed against his shirt. Still kissing, she pulled back enough to pull his shirt over his head so that their bare chests could touch. Her hard nipples poking his chest was the best thing Mark had ever felt.

Mark was beyond excited but concerned as well. He'd never done any of this before and didn't want to look like an inexperienced idiot.

Mark stopped kissing her for a second and confessed, "I'm a virgin," feeling ashamed. He thought the guy should know what to do, but he had no clue.

"I almost am. I'd only kissed two guys goodnight before I lost my virginity. This will be my second time having sex. I don't know many guys. I went to prom with this guy I didn't know or like. I was set up with him by my brother. We went 'all the way' after prom in a crummy motel room. I only did it to get "losing it" out of the way. It wasn't at all fun. I was so nervous. It was awful and it hurt. Now, with you, I'm relaxed and incredibly turned on. I think this will be wonderful." She leaned into him and kissed him.

"I've never even kissed a girl," Mark said.

"You have now."

"I'm not taking advantage of you being drunk and stoned, am I?"

"That was a sweet thing to ask - now shut up and get over here, so I can take advantage of you. If that's OK," she said and smiled.

God, she had a sexy smile, Mark thought. She could get him to do anything with that smile.

He started kissing her again. His hands ran over her naked back, then reached around and tentatively cupped her breast. Although it was warm out, he felt her shiver. His fingers reached up and found her nipple, and he gently rolled and pulled it.

She pushed her breast hard against his hand and moaned. Bending down, she took his nipple into her mouth and bit down on it making him jump.

She looked up at him and told him, "You don't have to be so gentle. I won't break. I'll let you know if you do anything I don't like, but I think I'm going to like everything you do."

Feeling more confident, Mark reached down and unbuckled her jeans, desperate to get her pants off. She was unimaginably aroused, not like her first time when she felt nervous and scared. She wanted Mark inside her. Rubbing and kissing on his hard chest, distracted Mark from removing her jeans. She couldn't wait any longer. Releasing the button and zipper of her jeans, she pulled off everything including her panties and socks in one motion. She lay on the mattress in the van, looking up at the full moon through the skylight. Mark was sitting next to her, admiring her naked body. She loved the look of wonder and lust in his eyes.

Mark was grateful for the moonlight. It was light enough for him to see Nichole in all her glory. When they first met he could see she had a gorgeous face, large blue eyes, full smiling lips and long blonde hair. But now, staring down, he was stunned by how truly beautiful her body was. He could see the parts of her an 18-year-old virgin longed to see.

Her long hair cascaded over her shoulders framing her medium-sized, milky white breasts with large, pink, hard nipples begging to be kissed. Her tummy, toned but not overly muscular, led down to a triangle of thin, curly, blonde hair between her legs. He knew he shouldn't stare, but how could he not?

"Stop staring. You'll make me self-conscious." She smiled and pulled his hand to her breast.

"Sorry." Mark's hands roamed over the slopes of her breasts and belly. She sighed deeply and closed her eyes. His hands continued over her hips and his fingers ran through her pubic hair. She spread her legs invitingly, and he took the hint, running his hand up the inside of her thigh and over her outer lips. Mark was surprised to feel moisture seeping out between her lips.

Nichole realized he was going to need some help navigating her body. It was not his fault. Neither of them had any experience. Her first time, she just lay there and let it happen. She didn't need to know or do anything but lie there. But she did know her body and what she liked to do when she was alone. She reached down and put her hand on top of his. Her fingers guided his fingers.

"This is what I do when I'm by myself."

Mark thought, girls get themselves off? I thought only guys did that.

She pushed his finger harder, spreading her lips, and slid it to her opening. She pushed it as far as she could inside her. He got the idea and pushed it in further, and she moaned. She pulled his slick finger out and ran it up her slit until it pressed against a hard knot, making her cry out.

"That's my clit. It's too sensitive for all but the gentlest touch at first, but later it needs more pressure."

She moved his fingers around the outside of her clit, barely grazing it then gently rubbing. She let go of his hand and let him explore on his own. He was doing a masterful job.

"You're wet down there."

"That's my natural lubrication," Nichole said. "It means I'm excited."

Nichole worked at getting his jeans off. It wasn't easy. She was breathing hard, and his fingers were driving her crazy.

She gave up and said, "Get your damn pants off. Now!"

Mark pulled his pants off in record time. Nichole looked at his cock and gasped. Maybe it was the weed, but his cock looked awfully big and beautiful. She needed to reach out and touch it. She may have lacked experience, but what made Mark happy was staring her right in the face.

Nichole propped herself up on one arm and covered his crown with her hand. Mark's eyes closed. The slippery goo oozing out of the tip surprised her. With her finger, she smeared it all over the head, taking her time to enjoy it.

"Is this cum?" she asked.

"No. That's called pre-cum. If you don't stop playing, you'll see my cum soon," Mark said.

Nichole giggled and removed her hand.

"I heard something from the girls at school. They told me if you really want to make a guy happy, you could do this." She moved her head down and slipped her mouth around his cock. He tasted clean and crisp and male.

Mark was shocked. Of course, he had heard of guys getting blowjobs, but he didn't believe it. A minute before, he had thought nothing could feel as good as Nichole's hand on his cock. He was wrong. Nichole's mouth was so much better.

"That's not helping me calm down," he said through gritted teeth as she sucked on his head. Nichole bobbed up and down on his shaft.

Ten seconds later, he said, "I'm coming!" Before Nichole could react, he emptied his load into her mouth. She swallowed most of it, but some leaked out the sides of her mouth.

"You must have liked that," she said. "Your cum doesn't taste as bad as some of the girls said. I kinda liked it."

"Please, thank your girlfriends for me," he panted.

"Oh, I will. I'm going to tell them all about you."

"They told me something else," Nichole said looking shy. "They said it felt unbelievable when a guy sucks and licks a girl...down there."

"I don't...I wouldn't...know how."

"I don't know either exactly but I know what I like and can direct you. Remember where your fingers were? Gently lick in those same places." Nichole giggled being both nervous and excited. She lay on her back and spread her legs.

This was way past the point high school biology had gone. He knew the hormones involved in the female reproductive cycle and the proper names for all the parts, but nothing prepare him for this. He knew some guys who were not virgins, but guys never talked about details, only the conquests.

Mark, unsure of himself, moved between her legs and began to explore. He wanted to please Nichole so she would let him do this again. Once more, he was happy for the light. He looked closely at her pussy. It was beautiful and her scent was intoxicating. Using his fingers, he separated her lips and put his tongue on the pink flesh beneath. Nichole flinched at the intense feeling and whimpered, "Yes."

She tasted unlike anything else, but wonderful. He pressed harder with his tongue, traveling up her slit. Nichole reached down and spread her lips wide for him. He could see her entrance and her clit. His tongue reached her entrance and he pushed his tongue in as far as it would go. Nichole moaned, put a finger on her clit and began rubbing hard and fast. Mark moved up to where her finger was and put his tongue on her small knot of flesh. She shivered in response. Nichole gasped and thrust her hips up into Mark's face. His lips surrounded her clit, and he began to rhythmically suck on it. Nichole's breath was ragged and her orgasm was building. He sucked harder and flicked her little bud with his tongue. Nichole screamed, her back arched and her entire body tensed. She grabbed Mark by the hair and pulled him into her. She ground her pussy against his mouth, pushing her hips up to him. Her thighs squeezed his head until she collapsed into a heap. She twitched every few seconds, as she lay there panting, sweat shimmering on her skin, blonde hair stuck to her face.

Mark raised his head and asked, "Are you all right? What happened?"

"I had an orgasm. The biggest and best I've ever had. I mean my fingers work, but that...that...I need you in me." She rolled over onto her back and spread her legs.

Mark was harder than he'd ever been. He crawled up her body and kissed her.

Nichole reached down and rubbed his hard cock up and down her slit, positioning his big purple head at her entrance.

"Go slow. You're bigger than that other guy."

He pressed slowly against her and his head popped inside. She tensed up, so he paused. It was exceedingly difficult for him. He wanted just to plunge in as deep as he could. She felt tight, silky, slippery and wonderful. Nichole felt like she was being fully stretched out. It hurt some until she got used to him.

She said, "Keep going in slowly."

Pushing with a slow, steady pressure, he slipped all the way inside. She whimpered as she felt him fill her completely. He waited until she relaxed, and pulled back until the head was just inside her, then pushed all the way back in. He slid in much easier this time, and Nichole had relaxed. She was soaking wet. He continued pulling out and pushing in slowly. She began to move her hips to meet him as she moaned. He started moving faster. Nichole wrapped her legs around his back, pulling him deep inside her with her legs controlling his speed.

"Oh, god. Fuck me hard."

Marked picked up the pace slowly until he was thrusting into her as fast and hard as he could. He bent down, latched on to a nipple and sucked on it. She bucked and squealed beneath him, satisfaction fast approaching. Nichole froze with her back arched in another intense orgasm. Mark stopped, thinking something was wrong.

12