Life of Nerds: Attracted

Story Info
Shy girl, wild fantasy, dominant boy. Just the lustful love.
6.2k words
4.39
11.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the original, edited and complete version of first installment of series "Life of nerds". All characters are above 18 years of age. I beg your forgiveness for total fiasco of last story.

*************************************************************************************

My name is Elizabeth Jacobs, or Elise. My parents are members of church and just about the most orthodox family you can find in county. This meant that I had been thought my entire life to believe that any form of sexual knowledge is a cardinal sin. You can say I was the shy one among kids being the first child and only girl in family of 7, apart from my mother of course. The cherry on top was that both my parents are Sheriff, this meant that even if I wanted to date, no boy would dare to approach me because of my parents.

As expected this gave me way too many curiosity and insecurities about myself and this entire topic of sex. The first time I got sexual knowledge was a few months after my 18th birthday. My best friend Emily, was ranting on and on about her boyfriend. since they both were above 18, they had gotten in a habit of doing it like rabbits. Despite being above 18 those talks made me nearly faint. I was so embarrassed at the moment that my face turned into same shade of red as my hair. All my girlfriends noticed it and throughout entire high school tried to find me a date.

This went disastrously, as combined with my background and parents my own body looks were terrible. I am a redhead girl with almost no tan due to my upbringings in northern border towns. I had almost no curve on ass or waist. My breasts are firm but they are really small, like A cups or B cups depending on brand. I was also short, standing at 5 ft 6. I was ugly even down there with meaty protruding pussy lips while all my other girlfriends had small slit like pussies.

So with red hair, small nose, no curves, zero sexual experience, and glasses, I enter my first year college, away from my parents for the first time, with hopes of having a boyfriend at last. I even managed to hide the fact from my parents that both boys and girls hostel would be located in same buildings, although with same sex roommate. Nope said the divine forces, and I shifted into with my roommate Kelli bonds, one of the hottest chicks in the entire college. She had everything I could only dream for gorgeous breast, slender figure, tanned skin, baby blue eyes, blond hair, curvy ass. This meant that all the attention could've even been left for me by any of the boys was gone the moment they knew about my roommate as she was into casual hookups and those boys will have a higher chance of getting laid with a goddess rather than a flat chest redhead.

Things could not have gotten worse as she had habit of getting into our room with boys for night. This meant that I mostly slept on floor of my friend Mitchell's room while Kelli enjoyed herself. My only way out was by diddling myself off nearly every night in frustration of my situation. I had promised myself not to go down on just any guy, but that too was slipping its grip and I was considering asking Kelli to let me in on fun one night.

So, it all started on 24th December when Kelli entered into room intertwined with a guy; kissing fiercely. The guy was one who really caught my eye, Jack Grissom, basketball player and swimmer, I had a really big crush on and was totally out of my reach. It saddened me that here he was going to have sex with my roommate, I was used to see Kelli making out before, but seeing jack here doing this crushed me. I knew, I had no chance with him still I harbored hopes. Now it seemed out of question. Knowing what was going to happen next I took on my sheets and walked out of room to sleep at Mitchell's without making any noise. They never took any notice of me and as I was walking out I saw jack pulling away his shirt to revel his torso. I glanced at his muscled body, wide shoulders, and strong arms hoping that I was there, in his arms, kissing him.

The torment continued on for days as he came back to it again for three consecutive nights. It was December 28th with nice blizzard blowing outside meaning we were all holed up inside our rooms. Kelli was out still perhaps with jack, so I took the opportunity and bundled myself up into my blanket with Kelli's pillow between my legs, humping it while reading erotic stories on my laptop. I was nearing climax and was actively touching my clit while thinking of jack the warmth around me reminding of his strong arms, my body desperate for acceptance by another human being, the pillow stimulating me in just the right spot, I was so close, my mind playing back the memory of him removing his shirt to show his body, the orgasm just around the corner when suddenly the door creaked open. Ralph stood there, his sheets wrapped around him adoringly like one's of those kids looking so cute. In the moment of confusion my mind replaced jack with him and the next touch on my clit did wonders.

I barely captured the moan that almost escaped my mouth and slammed down my laptop so that he couldn't see what I was actually doing. His awkward and nervous expression combined with his baby like face, made my cunt curl up inside of me. I think it was hormones and my utter need that made me want to cradle him I my arms, rip all his clothes off and devour every inch of him. He was in the same year as me and we shared most of classes except for geography which he took and I skipped. He was also a dork like me, no girlfriends, no social life, always an awkward expression which I sometimes found really cute. Heck he even wore same glass frames as me as I too was into metallic frames. All things aside I just wanted to know why the hell was he at my room such late at night.

"Um may I come in?" he asked Blushing a little. I continued to give him a questioning look while I slowly did my clothes beneath the sheets. He blushed a little more.

"Kelli sent me here. She is.... Um busy in my room with Jack." He looked like he would just melt on spot out of embarrassment.

I smiled as I got out of my sheet and said "yeah come In Ralph, you are chilling down the room." This relieved him a little as he came into room closing the door behind him. He then swung off his sheet to reveal his NASA hoodie and sweatpants.

"So"I began as he turned to face me, I motioned him to sit down on Kelli's bed "what exactly are those two doing?" I asked straight faced even though I knew what the answer was already. His face turned red, clearly more flustered than me, for being in such an awkward situation with a girl, probably for the first time in his life, it seemed to me.

"Well they are um...how do I say this"

"Fucking" I offered. The moment he heard it he blushed even harder. "I wouldn't have been that crude" he said at last, looking directly at me. He seemed to be finally getting his confidence back.

He wasn't a shy guy around girls, he was one of those guys who talked to girls just as casually they do to boys. He was a nice fellow in class funny yet still getting good grades always types. The ones who always kept mood light by quipping intelligent or stupid quotes to keep everyone smiling. This is why, like most other girls we were on a good par, but even I can sense that this was the farthest excursion he had ever undertaken into territory of opposite gender.

"What were you doing on your laptop, by the way?" he asked out of blue, probably to break the ice.

His question caught me off guard as I was thinking about his stupid shenanigans in classes. What the hell is wrong with me, I tried to clear my mind after imagining him naked, I was starting to notice his light hair and beard, he looked really nice with the shallow growth, but would've been more cute if he was clean shaven I thought, stop it, I chided myself.

"Oh nothing, just the project work, you completed your assignment?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, did it in the break, I was watching ARRIVAL when those two barged into my room intertwined like snakes." he rolled his eyes.

"Tell me about it" I sighed.

"Welcome to the pact mate" he said putting his fist out, I bumped it and we proceeded to talk out about our roommates shenanigans. The talk steadily progressed into gossips about our respective college lives, which was zero for both of us. So we fell silent again just after a few minutes.

"So you caught up that new episode of death note?" he asked, Nonchalantly.

This threw in the spark that was needed for an hour long conversation. From my side, I am a die-hard anime fan as it was my only way out or way to connect with people around me. I proceeded to talk the hell out of this guy by talking nonstop for what felt like hours about anime. In college there were no anime fans that I could find so, when sought a release Ralph became the target of all the frustrated talk that was pent up inside me.

The thing that surprised me more was the fact that he was cooperating and even adding a few snippets here and there, but let me do most of the talking, and talk I did. I finally put a stop to my talk when my throat went dry and I happened to peek at my wristwatch. It was 12:02 midnight, I was speaking continuously for last three hours 'wow' that's a definite new.

I could see sleep lingering in his eyes, threatening to overpower him, but he still had the same smile like he was still curious for more talk. Oh, he looked really cute in that.

"We should sleep, I guess. It's past midnight. You must've got a class tomorrow' I said totally forgetting that he had nearly same classes as me. So he definitely has a class next morning, dumbo.

"Yeah" he said looking at his phone. "Um should I get going to my room to see if they are finished. I mean isn't It weird for you to sleep with a guy in your room."

"Nah, just sleep here, no problem" I said as I woke up to stretch.

"Well there is one" he said "I forgot to bring my pillow, would you mind giving me one"

Oh crap. Kelli's pillow will definitely have my scents on it. I would've to give him my pillow. well, no problem I'll wash it tomorrow, I thought. "Yeah, sure, no problem" I said giving him my pillow.

We both entered bed, eyes glued to our phone screen, checking Instagram. I plugged in Ear-pods and scrolled down for some time until he fell asleep. Being the only Girl, and that too oldest I've slept with my brothers sometimes. So I fully expected him to snore when I was about to pull out my pods. But Surprisingly, He didn't. He was breathing softly instead.

Oh will you stop overthinking about him. I scolded my brain. He seemed such a nice guy that I really wanted to have a chance with him. Though that particular hope seemed really small as of now. But what if there is a chance giddy with these thoughts I drifted off to sleep in my room with a boy that I barely knew about, talk of luck, huh.

Next morning by the time I woke up, Ralph had already left the room and has written and pinned on door saying "thanks for letting me hole in for night, see you in classes". I looked at my watch, it was already 7:30 I better hurry or I would miss my morning class. So I threw on my Hoodie and jeans, popped a mint in my mouth for breath and left my room sprinting downstairs to make it to college campus which was half a mile away. I was in lobby when I ran into Ralph.

"Elise where is your coat? You can't go out like this." He frowned at me. It was then that I noticed the blizzard still raging outside of glass doors. Shit, I hadn't noticed it out of my window.

"Here take my coat." Ralph said taking his trench coat off and handing it to me.

"Uh, no thanks I'll get mine from my room" I said turning around to climb stairs when Ralph suddenly grabbed my hand. I don't know why but this skin contact sent tingles down my spine. I turned to face him trying to put on an angry face, but there was a silent intense, commanding look in his eyes that made my insides squirm, yet quite pleasantly.

"You will never make it to class this way. My room is on 4th floor yours is on 9th, take my coat and make a run for it. Trust me I'll make it in time for class." He said slowly, the look in his eyes not changing for even a bit. Oh this felt like such a stupidly similar scene from those anime where hero is sending his love away, to save her or him. I felt a stupid urge to hug him on spot but resisted it and took his coat, while he gave me a downward nod before dashing upstairs. I felt like I would melt from embarrassment as 8 other students in lobby were frozen totally and were looking at me. Then I remembered that I was late so I made a dash for class.

Throwing his coat around me, which was so long it reached my feet I dived into storm. Oh the cold, it felt like it would burn my face off before embarrassment would and so I pressed his coat more into my face and that's when his smell hit me. It was nice, musky, manly smell, little closely like what my father smelled when he hugged me when I was a kid. My mind was flooded with memories of good times when I was my daddy's only little princess, the time before my brothers were born.

I was overwhelmed with emotions. But cold brought me back to my senses, and I sprinted towards my classroom eyes welled up with tears. Ralph came into class in a brown hunting jacket 5 minutes late and took his seat two benches ahead of me as usual, and the class continued without any further events. I'd like to say that but that obviously wasn't the case as I was totally not able to focus on what professor was teaching. All my thoughts were straying far away to distant happy memories I had with my dad. I looked like an outsider in my own memory. I was also getting more wet every time I sneaked a peek at Ralph. It got worse to the point that I was dry humping my bench, while trying not to replay what my imagination showed me last night.

Finally the bell rang and we all left the class to get to other classes. I thought of giving Ralph his coat back after my final class but he left for geography before I had chance to talk. So I took his coat in my arms back to hostel as the blizzard finally died down.

My room was empty meaning that Kelli was still in her class. So I got myself down and started to finish my project. My thought almost immediately wandered over to Ralph and my dad. I was reliving my memories. The happiness I had.... Bang. Kelli came stumbling into room, giggling, Hand-in-hand with Jack.

"Oh hey Elise, didn't thought you were in room." She said giggling "sorry babe we can't do it now." She said looking at jack.

"Not a problem babe" Jack said smiling before kissing her goodbye.

I just rolled my eyes and carried on with my project while Kelli changed and started to manicure her nails. It's not like we were close friends so just did our things, quietly.

"It's booze night tonight." She said. Before I could react her phone rang and she went outside to talk.

Huh, well I could surely make do with a little alcohol for day. For a little context though, booze nights were events organized by Kelli to fool around a little, with alcohol involved. They were like college parties but with much more reserved entry. Only a few were invited to it. These parties mostly took place outside the campus but owing to weather conditions, it was my room that will be the place tonight.

I also became a member to these parties when they are done at our room but, I mostly left early before getting drunk as these parties have a high tendency to turn into wild orgies with close friends all drunk and I had no intention of going down like this, even if I fantasized about those boys in parties.

Night came and so did all of the members. Jack, Malcolm, Will, Ryan, Jason, Pete, Charlie, Luna, Katie, June, Liz and Jenny. All of them in sports or cheer-leading. Kelli was already chatting along and I was trailing behind her, not knowing what to talk about. Beers were swapped for heavy drinks within five minutes and twenty minutes into, I had gulped down two glasses of tequila. I was already feeling effects and the party was also starting to go wild with Liz and Will going around topless.

'well, departure time' I thought to myself and began making my way to door. Just as I opened the door someone grabbed my hand from behind and pulled me to him. It was Jack. He pinned me to wall and came really close to me. His breath felt warm on my face, the little smell of alcohol drowning me even more. Oh how much I wanted things to be this way. "Why don't you stay over tonight, Elise" he said "you leave every time. Try it this time, I promise you will not get hurt, and will thoroughly enjoy every second of it."

The booze seemed to be finally doing it's things and I was getting seriously wet. I was really considering to stay when the little voice of my heart argued to my lizard brain. This led to a moment of confusion in which Kelli said out from behind "she doesn't wanna stay, just let her go, babe." And so jack withdrew from me and went back.

I rested back of my head on door after I had walked out. It was such a great opportunity. Even if they held an orgy I would have had at-least lose my virginity to my crush and would possibly had sex with some of the hottest studs of our college. I just missed that entire chance. I had no intentions of spending my night at Mitchell's room. I wanted a little comfort and that's when I decided to head to Ralph's room.

I climbed down the five floors as quietly as I could trying not to get caught. Reaching 5th floor I got more quiet as this was boys area and I certainly don't wanna get caught here at the middle of night. But seriously speaking the very thought of it was getting to me. I made way to Ralph's room as I had remembered Jack's room by heart.

I didn't bother knocking and just turned the knob. It was open and given my state I flew inside with the door. The scene shocked me to core. There was my Ralph sitting on his chair his face turned to face me, the look of total lust in his eyes. In his hand was the monstrously big dick I'd ever seen of any boys back at Kelli's room. Then he turned to find me staring at his dick. He stood quickly in utter shock and pulled his pants up, but the damage was done.

I was drooling all over just looking at his thing, due to the frustration, hormones and alcohol for his lovely dick but somehow I managed to clear my thoughts. We both were looking at each other with shocked expressions on our faces and the silence was getting unbearable.

"I guess you can finish what you began" I said sloppily.

His eyes went wide to point of popping out. Now, I had no clear idea about boys back then and I thought that their ball produced sperms continuously like that of breastfeeding mothers. The boys always need a release, just like lactating mother. A theory only confirmed by boys behavior around my roommate. I was feeling awful for disturbing him and I was really curious about how they release.

He looked at me like I was an alien. "Seriously" he asked. I only nodded my head vigorously with a bright smile I don't why. He thought about it and then stood up and dropped his pants. Oh, the view.

The head was purple and engorged, with veins snaking their way through its entire length. He was neatly trimmed with very little growth around. He definitely is well hung. His head was not totally straight pointing a little to left side.

He began stroking his cock gently, the scenes so hot that tingles shot in my entire body, make me shudder and my knees went weak. I staggered into nearest chair and, collapsed absently started touching my clit from above my pants.

"Can you undress too" he asked slowly stroking his cock. My mind was like, why not. I slid my thumb into waistband of my pants slid it down with my panties in one go, and opened my legs, so that he could have a better view.

Bringing my fingers down i first tickled my vagina a little, sending shudder in my body and accumulating my juices on fingers. Sliding the digit up, i resumed rubbing my clit again, drinking in sight of this magnificent cock.

12