Life of Nerds: Attracted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Top too" he said, bringing me to sense with desperation clearly audible in his voice. My mind has already lost its capability to reason, but it still retained some sense. What if he finds me Ugly. I had nothing good to show. He was already looking at my meaty pussy lips, now if he saw my near flat chest, he would surely find me disgusting. This thought was too stupid for me as I had never cared about my looks. I never had makeup or even did my hair. Mirror was the least looked upon thing by me. But now suddenly I was craving for this boy's approval of my own body. Gosh, was I out of my mind at that time.

Then he took off his t shirt with his other hand in one swift motion and I saw his finely sculpted tanned chest. He had no abs and little hair below navel. I was overwhelmed at the sight of him and compelled to repeat his actions. He wasn't all

muscle-freak but still had a manly body, which was making me leak to form a small puddle on chair.

'Don't worry, he will accept you. he isn't playboy.'. with this little assurance, I reached down and with both hands pulled up my shirt and covered my face with it halfway. I wasn't wearing a bra so he had clear view of me and I nearly cried when he said "god, you are gorgeous". 'Oh my gosh, He finds you gorgeous' my brain squealed at me. And so with a little more confidence I pulled my shirt all the way and threw it away, relaxing back on my chair, opening myself for his viewing pleasure while drinking in on sight he offered to me.

He increased his speed and so did I, my fingers in whirl around my clit. It felt so fucking hot to watch a guy jerking for you, and sitting naked in front of a guy, touching yourself, at the same fucking time. His face was scrunched and I was travelling in my own world of fantasy, full of scenarios of him pinning me down, tying me up and fucking me to death making me climax into oblivion. i wanted to be fucked, and fucked hard. All those desires and craving that i stowed away were now surging in full speed towards me.

He suddenly stood up and came next to me, stroking his cock, inches away from my face, it's aroma tantalizing me. I thought he was going to ask me to suck it(I would have obeyed him without a doubt), but he gathered, the clear liquid oozing from his dick between two fingers and brought them close to my nose.

Oh the smell, It had the musky aroma of his cock, of his body, of him. I lurched forward to taste them and closed my lips around his fingers before he could react. It was my first dose of testosterone ever and my pussy lit a fire in my entire lower abdomen. A fire that could only be doused with a Man's essence, Ralph's essence, his virile, potent sperm, filling every hole in my body, oozing out my well-fucked pussy, going down my slutty throat and resting into warm depths of my puckered little asshole. Boy, was i out of my mind.

I was yanked out of my dreams as Ralph pulled his fingers from my mouth. I lurched forward, not wanting to let go of them, but he held my neck with that very hand his fingers inches away from my nose resting on my chin. I stuck my tongue out and tried to lick them but his grip tightened on my neck. I slowly looked at him in eyes and he was shaking his head slowly. i understood the gesture and slumped back into chair slowly, my eyes never leaving his.

"Good girl"he said then slowly lowered his hands onto my body, sliding slowly past my nipple and touched my clit from fingers, slick with my nearly dried saliva. With the lubrication of my saliva nearly dried up, I felt every ridge and vein of his rough, calloused fingers, his fingerprints forming in depths of part of brain still processing human thought. A moan of totally intoxicated pleasure left my mouth, as alarm bells began ringing inside of me.

"No, no, please no" I begged to him, desperately grabbing his hands, trying to stop him from pushing me off the dangerous cliff that laid ahead of me. "I'm ovulating. Please put on a condom".

It was true. This was the reason for my excessively horny feelings, my bleeding was near and I was at the most vulnerable part of cycle. I was not on pill as my mother believed me. If we did anything further, I would definitely get pregnant.

From look on his face It became obvious he did not have a condom, and I feared that he would overpower me and get to it anyways. Given my state I too would not have offered much resistance and would have gone to town riding him happily.

To my immense surprise, he groaned, but removed his hands from me as I let out a mewl of disappointment at the loss of his wonderfully, searing and pleasuring touch. He backed off to his previous spot his face scrunched up with efforts of maintaining control. I was both loving and craving him so much by each passing moment.

Unable to withstand the distance i motioned him to come towards me. He came forward and I took his hand and placed it on my breast. He started to play with my rock hard nipple, twirling it between fingers lightly. When i moaned in appreciation he started tug at my nipple gently, making me squirm.

Then he slowly bent down and took it in his mouth, rolling his tongue around it while i touched my other nipple which was craving a little attention by now. He suddenly pulled away and removed hi glasses, keeping them on table beside and then proceeded to take mine off too, fumbling around my face.

With glasses now gone only the blurred outline was all that i could see of, my lover. 'Wait, what' i asked my brain. even by this point i hadn't really considered what we were doing as love. well what else it can be. Let's just enjoy while we still can.

"Just imagine me, Elise. Think of me doing things to you. Tying you. Restraining your movement. Making you to beg me to let you come. Letting you cum. Me cumming on you, Inside you. Covering you with my sperm. Don't look, just think. Just imagine me, my love." he said his words honeyed with lust, threatening to overpower me. No overpowering me. I am his now, and he is mine, from now on, from this moment till forever, He is mine.

And it's time he marks me as his. I then said something that i deny with all my might. yet still really had said those words. those very words.

"Come on me, baby. Come for me. Give me all your cum. Cover me with your sperm. Make me yours, my love." I said in the most sultry of voice could've mustered. This proved to be the last straw for him. He growled as he exploded on my chest. The first squirt splashing on middle of my chest, with second one smashing on my nipple, causing me to plunge my fingers deep inside me. Those fingers made direct contact with my g-spot and my vision blurred, as I rode through the hardest orgasm, my body ever felt till that point. My jaw went slack and shock-waves convulsed through my entire body, warming me up right to my toes. My eyes had a kaleidoscope playing in front of them. The muscles inside me squirming as if they wanted to get out of my body. The pleasure was getting too much of me, it was nearing pain, really awful pain that will not give me any pleasure.

And then, i blacked out. When I opened my eyes Ralph was pouring water on handkerchief, soaking it. He squeezed it and turned to face me, and smiled as he saw me awake.

"So sleepy head finally woke up?" he came near and pressed the cold washcloth on my chest, clearing his mess. The cold fabric made me shudder as it pressed on my feverishly hot skin. He lingered, a little long around my nipples, teasing them until I moaned out my protest, weakly. He just smirked and went on to remove rest of cum.

I noticed that he was slowly trailing down to my pussy. So I caught his hands just above my navel "not there, too sensitive!" I gasped. He looked into my eyes and made a quick swipe to my nether regions just barely touching my pussy lips as I whimpered. He laughed softly and removed his hands, throwing away the washcloth.

I raised my hands and pouted like a child, looking at him with a total innocent face. For his part, he bent down and scooped me up in his arms and carried me to his bed, while I held onto him, picking up mine and his glasses on way. Settling me softly on his bed he began standing up, when I suddenly grabbed his hands and pulled him down beside me.

We looked into each other's eyes, not speaking a word just enjoying each others presence. He slowly pulled up blanket and covered me. The bed being single bed, meant only I was covered in blankets. I knew I had to ensnare him fast or he would be gone. My brain was thinking of an idea to real quick while I was plucking courage to do it. Luckily though time presented the opportunity to me. Ralph came in to kiss my forehead. It was a now or never moment. Come on Elizabeth, just do it. I was mustering every bit of resolve and courage. His lips now really close, oh god just do it, do it. DO IT. Fuck.

I closed my eyes tightly AND

The next thing I knew was a warm and wet sensation on my lips. Oh the feeling of it. Then all of sudden Ralph pulled away, blushing crimson. I was embarrassed beyond boundaries. What the hell was I even thinking. As we sat there in silence, I kept cursing myself, not daring to speak first. It was Ralph who finally broke the ice. "That was my first kiss, you know." He said timidly, before slipping right back into silence.

"Mine too, although I wanted it to last longer than I got." I said. He turned his head to face me eyes full of passion and burning lust. My eyes would also have been reflecting the same thing. He moved in and took both our glasses off, throwing them away and kissed me full on lips, pulling me upon him, his cock nestled between us. I swear to god, If we had a condom or if I wasn't ovulating, I would have had fucked him and made him fuck me like there is no tomorrow. I swear.

Our kiss soon moved to tongues wrestling and we kissed passionately for what felt like hours. Both of us licking gums and tickling each others lips. I wish I had energy to continue but we both had felt drained. We both drifted off to sleep, still tangled in each others limbs tongues fighting for a bit of room in each others mouths.

I had never felt so much relaxed, with Ralph spooning behind, his arms around my torso, under cozy warmth of blankets. I slept my deepest slumber that night.

I woke up next morning to a splitting headache and full bladder. Untangling myself gently from Ralph's warm embrace I looked at my phone. Shit. It was just half-an-hour left for morning class.

"Ralph wake up, quick!" I shouted shaking him vigorously. His cock was now getting erection. 'Oh so..' shut up brain, I scolded before losing my control to my lizard brain. I was late for class and this wasn't time to get horny.

Ralph too leaped up from bed and started getting dressed as quickly as he could. I watched sadly as that magnificent cock got tucked inside pants. "Ugh.." I screeched as my head threatened to split open.

"What?" Ralph asked, looking puzzled at me. "My head hurts, really badly." I panted and he went scampering off to his drawer and pulled out something returning to me with a small bottle of Tylenol and a water bottle. I took the pill and sat down for a bit for it to work while Ralph gathered his books.

As I rose to left he held my hand from behind and handed me a handkerchief. I recognized it as the same he had used as washcloth last night. Oh god, it's my handkerchief. I looked at him in shock and he smiled lustily at me before giving me a peck on lips and opening the door for me. I slapped his arm playfully and left for my room to get my books. when I smelled it out of curiosity, It was smelling of his sperms and god did that fired me up.

I entered a room of total mess. All boys except Malcolm and Liz had already left. The rest were on floor totally naked. I guided past bodies and grabbed my bag. When I turned to leave I saw a packet of five condom at floor. Not feeling the need to ask permission, I took it and left the room silently. Kelli had been a big tease of friend and now it is my turn.

I was thinking of a how to lure Ralph in for sex when I suddenly remembered that prom night is two weeks from today. I will naturally safe at that time, and it really seemed like best time for finally losing this whole virginity thing and enact all those darker thought I had been stowing away for so long.

Ralph was waiting for me in the lobby. I smiled knowingly when he joked "ready for this' before going out in snowfall. Little did he know that he had to be ready for a lot more things now, as he had already tasted my forbidden fruit. This prom is going to be extra beautiful.

******************************************************************************************************

PART 2 COMING SOON.

I'd really appreciate comments.

Thank you.

12