Life of nerds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he took off his t shirt with his other hand in one swift motion and I saw his finely sculpted tanned chest. He had no abs and little hair below navel. I was overwhelmed at the sight of him and compelled to repeat his actions. He wasn't all muscle-freak but still had a manly body, which was making me leak past my knees. So I reached down and with both hands pulled up my shirt and covered my face with it halfway. I wasn't wearing a bra so he had clear view of me and I nearly cried when he said "god, you are gorgeous". 'Oh my gosh, He finds you gorgeous' my brain squealed at me. And so with a little more confidence I pulled my shirt all the way and threw it away, relaxing back on my chair, opening myself for his viewing pleasure while drinking in on sight he offered to me.

He increased his speed and so did I, my fingers in whirl around my clit. It felt so fucking hot to watch a guy jerking for you, and sitting naked in front of a guy, touching yourself, at the same fucking time. His face was scrunched and I was travelling in my own world of fantasy, full of scenarios of him pinning me down, tying me up and fucking me to death making me climax into oblivion.

He suddenly stood up and came next to me, stroking his cock, inches away from my face, it's aroma tantalizing me. I thought he was going to ask me to suck it(I would have obeyed him without a doubt), but he gathered, the clear liquid oozing from his dick between two fingers and brought them close to my nose.

It had the musky aroma of his cock and I lurched forward to taste them and closed my fingers around his fingers before he could react. I was tasting the first dose of testosterone ever and my pussy lit a fire in my entire lower abdomen. A fire that could only be doused with a Man's essence, Ralph's essence, his virile, potent sperm.

I was yanked out of my dreams as Ralph pulled his fingers from my mouth. He lowered his hands and touched my clit from fingers, slick with my saliva. Even with the lubrication of my saliva I felt every ridge and vein of his rough, calloused fingers, his fingerprints forming in depths of part of brain still processing human thought. And it was at this moment, alarm bells went up in that part.

"No, no, please no" I begged to him. "I'm ovulating. Please put on a condom". It was true. This was the reason for my excessively horny feelings, my bleeding was near and I was at the most vulnerable part of cycle. I was not on pill as my mother believed on me. If we did anything, I would definitely get pregnant. It was obvious he did not had a condom, and I feared that he would overpower me and get to it anyways. Given my state I too would not have offered much resistance and would have gone to town riding him happily.

To my immense surprise, he groaned, but removed his hands from me as I let out a mewl of disappointment at the loss of his wonderfully, searing touch. I was both loving and craving him so much by each passing moment. Unable to withstand it, I took his hand and placed it on my other breast. He started to play with my rock hard nipple, while I stimulated my other nipple and clitoris. I was nearing the edge and by his movements it like he too was. Then I said something that shocked me to core.

"Come on me, baby. Come for me. Give me all your cum, my love." I said in the most sultry of voice could've mustered. And this proved to be the last straw for him. He growled as he exploded on my chest. The first squirt splashing on middle of my chest, with second one smashing on my nipple, causing me to plunge my fingers deep inside me. Those fingers made direct contact with my g-spot and my vision blurred, as I rode through the hardest orgasm, my body ever felt till that point. My jaw went slack and shock-waves convulsed through my entire body, warming me up right to my toes. my eyes had a kaleidoscope playing in front of them.

I may have blacked out, because when I opened my eyes Ralph was pouring water on handkerchief, soaking it. He squeezed it and turned to face me, and smiled as he saw me awake.

"So sleepy head finally woke up" he came near and pressed the cold washcloth on my chest, clearing his mess. The cold fabric made me shudder as it pressed on my feverishly hot skin. He lingered, a little long around my nipples, teasing them until I moaned out my protest, weakly. He just smirked and went on to remove rest of cum.

I noticed that he was slowly trailing down to my pussy. So I caught his hands just above my navel "not there, too sensitive" I gasped. He looked into my eyes and made a quick swipe for my nether regions as I whimpered. He laughed softly and removed his hands, throwing away the washcloth.

I raised my hands and pouted like a child, looking at him with a total innocent face. For his part, he bent down and scooped me up in his arms and carried me to his bed, while I held onto him. Settling me softly on his bed h began standing up, when I suddenly grabbed his hands and pulled him down beside me.

We looked into each other's eyes, not speaking a word just enjoying each others presence. He slowly pulled up blanket and covered me. The bed being single bed, meant only I was covered in blankets. I knew I had to ensnare him fast or he would be gone. My brain was thinking of an idea to real quick while I was plucking courage to do it. Luckily though time presented the opportunity to me. Ralph came in to kiss my forehead. It was a now or never moment. Come on Elizabeth, just do it. I was mustering every bit of resolve and courage. His lips now really close, oh god just do it, do it. DO IT. Fuck, I closed my eyes tightly AND

The next thing I knew was a warm and wet sensation on my lips. Oh the feeling. Then all of sudden Ralph pulled away, blushing crimson. I was embarrassed beyond boundaries. What the hell was I even thinking. As we sat there in silence, I kept cursing myself, not daring to speak first. It was Ralph who broke the ice. "That was my first kiss, you know." He said timidly, before slipping right back into silence.

"Mine too, although I wanted it to last longer than I got" I said. He turned his head to face me eyes full of passion and burning lust. My eyes would also have been reflecting the same thing. He moved in and kissed me full on lips, pulling me upon him, his cock nestled between us. I swear to god, If we had a condom or if I wasn't ovulating, I would have had fucked him and made him fuck me like there is no tomorrow. I swear.

Our kiss soon moved to tongues wrestling and we kissed passionately for what felt like hours. Both of us licking gums and tickling each others lips. I wish I had energy to continue but we both had felt drained. And so with, truly small, just one-minute long, good night kiss, we both drifted off to sleep.

I had never felt so much relaxed, with Ralph spooning behind, his arms around my torso, under cozy warmth of blankets. I slept my deepest slumber that night.

I woke up next morning to a splitting headache and full bladder. Untangling myself gently from Ralph's warm embrace I looked at my phone. Shit. It was just half-an-hour left for morning class.

"Ralph wake up, quick" I shouted shaking him vigorously. His cock was now getting erection. 'Oh so..' shut up brain, I scolded before losing my control to my lizard brain. I was late for class and this wasn't time to get horny.

Ralph too leaped up from bed and started getting dressed as quickly as he could. I watched sadly as that magnificent cock got tucked inside pants. "Ugh.." I screeched as my head threatened to split open.

"What?" Ralph asked, looking puzzled at me. "My head hurts, really badly." I panted and he went scampering off to his drawer and pulled out something returning to me with a small bottle of Tylenol and a water bottle. I took the pill and sat down for a bit for it to work while Ralph gathered his books.

As I rose to left he held my hand from behind and handed me a handkerchief. I recognized it as the same he had used as washcloth last night. Oh god, it's my handkerchief. I looked at him in shock and he just smiled slyly at me before giving me a peck on lips and opening the door for me. I slapped his arm playfully and left for my room to get my books, when I smelled it out of curiosity. It was smelling of his sperms and god did that fired me up.

I entered a room of total mess. All boys except Malcolm and Liz had already left. The rest were on floor totally naked. I guided past bodies and grabbed my bag. When I turned to leave I saw a packet of five condom at floor. Not feeling the need to ask permission, I took it and left the room silently. Kelli had been a big tease of friend and now it is my turn.

I was thinking of a how to lure Ralph in for sex when I suddenly remembered that prom night is two weeks from today. I will naturally safe at that time, and it really seemed like best time for finally losing this whole virginity thing and enact all those darker thought I had been stowing away for so long.

Ralph was waiting for me in the lobby. I smiled knowingly when he joked "ready for this' before going out in snowfall. Little did he know that he had to be ready for a lot more things now, as he had already tasted my forbidden fruit. This prom is going to be extra beautiful.

******************************************************************************************************

PART 2 COMING SOON.

I'd really appreciate comments.

Thank you.

12