Life Of Paul - Departure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How considerate," I said.

"Besides," she said nonchalantly, "with how hard I'm going to fuck you tonight, you probably won't recover for a few months. And I wouldn't want you to get rusty."

I might have sped up a little at that point, as we were back at our apartment complex sooner than a normal driver would have taken.

Walking very quickly up the stairs we shared, Leila made a turn to go to her apartment.

"Um..." I started.

"Just a minute, I'm going to change," said Leila. "You have candles right?"

"Um...a few I think."

"Good," she said, kissing my cheek. "Get them out, set the mood. I'll be along in a minute."

Thanks to Amber, Ashley, Min, and even Sarah to a degree, I had more candles than I thought I did. Like 30 more than I thought I did. I set them out on the coffee table, the breakfast bar, the side table, and any other surface that wasn't a fire hazard.

I also stripped down and donned my special tiger print stretch briefs that I bought on my last trip to Portland when I was checking out that lingerie shop I was thinking of buying. I didn't want to look weird just looking around, so I bought those. Tacky perhaps, but we'll see.

The mood set, I sat on the couch and waited for Leila. A gentle knock a few moments later told me my wait was over.

Leila, having let down her hair, sauntered into my apartment, the candlelight bathing her fair skin in a warm glow.

She had changed into lingerie that I swear simultaneously killed me and brought me back with one glance.

Closing the door, she made a very slow turn so that I could get a complete view of her outfit. It was a black, faux leather bustier with garters built into it, and straps going around her ample DD breasts into a halter around her neck. There were small demi-cups that accentuated her amazing, and exposed, breasts, her nipples standing erect and on full display in the candlelight. Her flat tummy and smooth, bare sex were exposed as she decided against panties, and clad her legs in black sheer pantyhose to which the garters were attached. In many places silver studs adorned the outfit, giving it a very dominatrix feel while still remaining soft. Her heeled feet clicked softly on the floor as she made her way over to me on the couch.

"Well, this is very romantic," she commented, taking in the plethora of candles around. Noticing my own attempt at seductive garments, she smile widely and ran her hands up and down her breasts.

"I do like a man who puts effort into his appearance. And stripes are certainly very sexy."

I stood up and approached her. My now fully erect member pushed mightily against the tiger briefs to the point that more than a little shaft was exposed. She saw this and smiled, knowing she was the cause of it.

I took her into both arms, holding her tightly as I kissed her as passionately as I could. We played with each others' tongues and explored each other with hands moving anywhere and everywhere. We eventually moved onto the couch, still making out and groping like there was no tomorrow.

We broke for air and Leila used this chance to speak.

"Fuck me. Right now," she said. I wasn't about to argue.

Leila nearly ripped off my tiger undies and threw them aside. Leaning back on the couch, she stroked my already fully erect member and lined it up with her hot, wet entrance. I pushed in forcefully, drawing a sharp inhale from Leila and a moan from me. She was tight despite how easily I slid in, and I started off slow until she was used to me.

"I said fuck me. So do it," she demanded, lust filling her eyes. I pulled out nearly all the way and slammed back into her hard, pressing our pelvises together so that I put pressure on her. I repeated this as her moans grew louder and her talk became dirtier.

"Oh, fuck yes. You are going to make this pussy sore tomorrow. Fuck me until you fucking wreck this pussy. And then fuck me some more.

"Yes, fuck! I want this every day until you leave. I'm going to fuck you and swallow your cock every chance I get. And you're going to blast me with your hot sticky cum as much as you can. Fuck yes. Yes, yes, ohhhhh FUUUUUUUUCK MEEEEE! YEEEEEEEEEES!" she screamed loudly.

I felt her orgasm his hard as her pussy clamped down on my cock. I felt the waves of her orgasm crash into her over and over for a few moments. When they calmed down a bit I resumed my intense fucking of her.

"Yes," she panted, "fuck me without mercy. Slam me and take me and don't stop until you paint me with all your cum. Oohhhhhhhh, oh oh oh, fuuuuuu..." she moaned. She went on like that, spurring me on as I fucked her. She had a follow up orgasm, as per usual, but I fucked her through it since it just fed my own need to cum

"Oh, fuck, Leila, I'm gonna fucking cum hard for you," I told her.

"Yes, fuck me and cum in me as deep as you can. Yes, yes, do it, ohhhhh, yes!"

"OH FUCK!" I roared as I came. I slammed as hard as I could into her pussy with each shock of my orgasm. Leila grabbed my ass with her hands and pulled me into her as I came, wrapping her legs around me as well to get me just a little bit deeper.

My orgasm felt like it lasted forever, spasming inside Leilas pussy over and over. It eventually subsided and I collapsed on top of Leila, both of us breathing heavily.

"Holy...shit...", I breathed heavily into her ear, "that was amazing and hot."

"Damn right...it...was." Leila breathed in return. We stayed like that for at least a few minutes before I rose off of her, only to collapse on my back on the opposite end of the couch.

Leila had her legs apart still, the impressive amount of cum running down and onto the couch. She attempted to close her legs but couldn't quite manage it.

"Need help?" I asked.

"No, I'll get moving once I get feeling back in my legs," she quipped.

A few more minutes passed before she moved, sitting up on the couch. She rose and grabbed the bottle of wine from the restaurant. This one had a screw top, which didn't feel quite as fancy. She poured herself a glass and came back to the couch.

Seeing her walk around in her faux-leather bustier, her ass proudly bouncing from her movements, sparked a bit of movement in my extremities as well. Not nearly to a usable state, but getting there.

Leila saw this on her way back to the couch and chuckled.

"That, I think, I will miss the most," she said.

"What," I asked. "You making men hard with the mere sight of you?"

Taking a sip and sitting down between my splayed out legs, she looked pointedly at my ever so slowly returning erection. "No, the fact that we just fucked like crazy and you are almost ready to go again."

She lightly stroked my member with her fingers, generating a twitch at her touch. "Mmmm," she purred, "yes, I think you might be ready very, very soon."

She continued her light touching, slowly gaining more and more reaction from my member.

"You know," I said conversationally, "if you want a more immediate response, you can always use your mouth. That never fails to get a reaction."

Leila's eyes widened as if this was the most ingenious thing anyone ever said. "Hey, you're right," she chimed. "That's a great idea!"

Without another word, she grabbed my half masted member in her soft, firm hand and took it into mouth all the way down to the base.

"Oh, fuck me thats awesome!" I screamed, probably louder than I intended.

I could feel Leila smiling as she inhaled my increasingly erect cock. She kept up her bobbing for a minute before pausing to take a sip of wine.

"You know, this stuff is pretty great," she said, taking a second sip and stroking me with her other hand, "especially when I mix it with your cock."

She went back to easily deep throating me, taking my thick shaft down her throat easily. Each stroke felt like heaven; the warmth of her mouth, the tightness of her throat, all making me harder by the second. Before long, I was fully erect and ready for round 2.

Leila, quite satisfied with how things were going, broke off again to take another sip of wine. She then kissed me deeply, still stroking my shaft as we tongue wrestled. "I meant it," she said as she broke the kiss, "I want your cum. I want it in my mouth. And I want to taste it. Now."

With that, she fully swallowed my cock, forcing her head all the way down and holding it there as long as she could. She pulled up slightly and started to quickly stroke my shaft, sucking on the head firmly and circling her tongue on the tip in that special way she knew would get me off the fastest.

Her tongue moved over the head of my cock with talent and finesse. After a few more minutes, I could feel my orgasm building at the base of my cock.

"Fuck, Leila, I'm getting close," I told her. She pulled off her mouth but continued to stroke me. She took another sip of her wine, smiled at me and went back to sucking me off. Her lips pressed on my head while her tongue continued its magic. After a few more strokes I felt the dam burst and the first shot fire into Leila's mouth.

"Oh, fuuuuuuuuuuuck" I moaned as I came hard into her mouth. Each spasm felt like an electric shock running through me as her hand stroked with each shot. She continued pumping my cock until she was satisfied I was done, her lips pressing firmly onto the head.

Pulling off me gently, Leila sat up and opened her mouth to show what she collected. Some cum rolled out and down her chin, falling between her tits. She grabbed her wine again, took a sip and tilted her head back as she audibly swallowed my load down.

Breathing heavily, she smiled at me, cum still streaking her chin. "Yup," she said, dragging her finger in the cum on her chest, "your cum was already nice, but this wine makes it almost a delicacy." She licked her finger clean and sat back on the couch, her breasts swaying as she did so. She was flushed, and her curly hair was more disheveled, but it all just made her even more beautiful.

We smiled at each other, sated, even if temporarily. Leila crawled over to lay on me, resting her head on my chest. We fell asleep then, happy just to be in each others company.

#

The morning dawned semi-bright and not very early. The clock said 9:30am when I looked at it. Leila, gloriously wrapped in her faux leather bustier still, breasts and sex exposed to the world (not to mention me), shifted and half rolled off of me, her head still resting on my shoulder.

"Good morning," I said.

She smiled and said "Good morning."

Glancing at the clock, she swore and then sat up.

"I have a shift starting at noon," she said. She adjusted her ample DD breasts in her outfit, putting the straps and demi-cups back to right.

"I think 3 hours is enough time to get to work, don't you?," I asked.

She looked at me still laying on the couch, my legs slightly open, and morning wood on full display for her. "Yes," she said simply, "but I had ideas for this morning, and those are going to take some time."

"Such as?" I asked, flexing my perineal muscles which made my cock twitch. It caught Leila's attention.

With no further word, Leila crawled back on top of me. She started kissing my neck, my ears, and slowly made her way down my chest, my stomach, and finally came to a halt at my now very erect cock.

Leila's tongue flitted over the underside of the head, wrapping around it and licking it until pre-cum started dripping out. She then took long, languid licks down the shaft, wiggling her tongue back and forth. She spent no small amount of time licking and suckling my balls, one then the other, while she stroked my shaft with her hand.

Satisfied that I was now fully turned on, she rose up slightly and inhaled my cock in one smooth motion, taking my girthy length nearly to the hilt.

"Oh, Leila, fucking hell!" I blurted out at her sudden deep throating. She pulled off slightly and pushed back down, this time taking me all the way down her throat. She repeated the process a few more times before pulling off, breathing heavily.

"Take me," she said between breaths. "Right now." She turned around, planted her elbows on the couch arm, and presented her firm, round, apple shaped ass to me. Her pussy was visibly moist and slightly pink, just begging to be licked. However, I had my orders, so fucking it was to be.

I got on my knees on the couch and lined up my cock with her entrance, running it up and down her labia to get everything lubricated.

She glanced back over her shoulder. "Stick that cock in me, fuck me hard and fast, and cum in me," she demanded. "I want you to fucking take this pussy. And I want you to make it hurt so good."

Needing no further instruction, I plunged my cock into her silken pussy in one thrust, easily sliding in up to the hilt.

"Oh, fuck, yes, stretch it out with that giant dick," Leila moaned.

Her dirty talk was certainly inspiring, as I took long deep thrusts into her pussy as fast and hard as I could. I grabbed onto her hips for leverage at first, watching her ass ripple with every thrust into her.

After a few minutes, I could feel the beginning of my orgasm starting. I moved to grabbing her tits from behind. I lifted her so she wasn't on her elbows any more, more vertical, so I was fucking up into her more, letting her body weight sink on my cock. She lifted her arms behind her to hold onto my head and neck. I quickened my pace as I looked over her shoulder and saw her incredible breasts swaying with our fucking motions.

"You like what you see," she said in my ear. "You like watching my tits bounce as you fuck me, don't you."

"Fuck yes," I said, "I love watching your tits. I love sucking on them. I love covering them in cum."

"Oh, fuck yes," she moaned louder as my pace increased again. I was getting close and my grip on her tits tightened.

"Oh, oh, yes yes yes," Leila whispered. I suddenly felt her pussy contract tightly around my cock, a flood of warm fluid rush down out joined sex.

"FUCK!" she shrieked to the ceiling.

"Fuck, I'm cumming, FUCK," I yelled a half second later. I thrust up into Leila as hard as I could, pulling her down on me with all my strength. I could feel the spasms in my cock as they shot her full of cum, just as she requested.

One of her hands went down to her pussy and I could feel her furiously rubbing her clit. I knew she wanted to finish her orgasm so I helped by pinching her nipples and using the remainder of my erection to continue fucking her. It didn't take long before her 2nd wave struck.

"OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhh," she moaned long and loudly, her pussy spasming around my cock in long, powerful grips. She got off of my cock quickly and collapsed onto her back on the couch. I sat back on the opposite end, watching her breasts as they rose and fell with her breath, and her bright pink pussy as cum ran down and out of her.

After a few minutes, Leila was able to speak again.

"Nothing like a morning fuck to get rid of a hang over. Thanks for that," she said.

Still trying to catch my breath, I just gave her a thumbs up.

A few more minutes later, Leila hopped up off of the couch, dragging me to my feet.

"C'mon," she said, dragging me to the bathroom. "I want you to wash me. I want you to scrub me. I want you to make me clean and fresh."

"I can do that," I said in response to her request.

Once in the bathroom, she took off her lingerie, leaving her perfect naked form leaned over the tub as she turned on the water. Even having just cum a few minutes ago, the site of Leila's ass bent over gave some spark of life in my deflated member.

"After you clean me," she said, rising up and coming to stand directly in front of me, her breasts grazing my bare chest as she looked me in the eyes, "I want you to bend me over again and put that big cock in my ass. Got it?"

"Um," I said, "yes, I got it."

"Good," she said turning around and getting into the shower.

#

After our shower, in which Leila was glad that I kept a bottle of lube in the bathroom drawer, she got ready and went to work.

I, after the previous night and the mornings activities, was still a little tired if I was being honest. I decided to relax, eat some cereal (one of the three things I know how to make) and take inventory of my apartment and decide what I was taking to Portland and what I was not.

After an hour of marking things to take with post-it notes, my phone rang.

"Hey Paul, it's Tiffany," the cheerful voice on the other end said.

"Hey Tiff, what's up?"

"I could use some assistance with a job, if you're feeling adventurous."

"How adventurous are we talking?"

"Well," she said, drawing out the word, "remember that job I took? The photography job."

"Yeeees," I said, drawing the word out equally annoyingly.

"Well, we hit a snag in our layout session photos and I could use your help. Actually, my boss suggested this since she knew I had, well, a connection that would work."

Thinking quickly of our last conversation, and not about the intensely hot sex we had before Tiffany moved to L.A., I remembered that Tiffanys new boss was a porn star.

"Wait, I don't want to do any movies or anything. Nothing public, remember?"

"No, no movies. But pictures would be helpful. Please, it would keep us on schedule and we'll hide your face with a mask, use makeup on your body, no one would know its you.

"Well," she added, "except for those that know you below the belt."

"Tiff..." I began but was cut off.

"Please, Paul, it would help us out a lot. And it would be only me, you, and my boss who'll be taking the photos."

"Wait," I said, confused. "So you want me to pose with you, naked, and it will appear in a magazine?"

"Yes, that sums it up," she said.

I thought about it for a few minutes. I was nervous, certainly, cause I didn't want to be embarrassed. But thinking about it, who did I have to be embarrassed for? I didn't speak to my family, my friends would give me high-fives, and any of the women who'd recognize 'little Paul' would not mind in the least. Some might even like it.

"OK," I told her. "I'll do it. I'll pose with you."

"Great! Awesome, thank you, you are a life saver. And, as a bonus, we're in San Diego right now, so it's not even very far of a drive for you."

"How convenient," I said, deadpan.

She gave me the address, told me to be there the day after tomorrow by 10am, and gushed again about how much this meant to her. I genuinely was happy to help, but the nervousness was something that might be a problem.

Still, thats a problem for later.

I checked a map for where the location was. I also checked a note I made a while ago about a certain club around there that Min worked at. Interestingly, they were pretty close to each other.

I called up Min and asked when she was working next. It wasn't until the weekend, but that would work out fine. I'd spend a night in a hotel and tool around S.D. for the day.

Resuming my post-it-ing of items, I tried to forget how nervous I would be in front of Tiffanys' boss' camera. It would be just us, which I'd done before with Tiffany, so it should be fine. It'd probably be fine. Maybe.

#

12