Life Of Paul - Departure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if she does have an effect on me," I asked, knowing full well they knew what I meant.

"Then just go with it. I'm sure our female readers will be quite interested to see Batman succumb to Catwomans charms."

Tiffany did as directed and tried her best to get me to break. I laughed a couple of times, we both did, but I stood there with my arms crossed for most of it.

Eventually, Tiffany started to grope at the front of my 'costume', which started to bring more tightness to my already tight costume undies.

Jenny gave us some more directions and Tiffany and I adjusted accordingly. However, I started to get nervous again and my confidence, as well as other things, started to deflate. Jenny kept shooting while Tiffany did her thing, but even with Tiffanys bright pink nipples and smooth, bare pussy didn't bring life back into my, shall we say, sidekick.

Jenny noticed and stopped shooting.

"I know you're new to this, so let me offer a solution. Being nervous is not uncommon, so as a way to keep you in the mood, how would you like it if I was just as naked as you two?"

That...brought some life back into things. Glancing at Tiffany, she gave a nod of approval.

"I'm mean," I said, "if you think it will help."

"Oh, quit your bullshit," Jenny said lightly. "Like I said, sometimes we need some help. And it's not like I don't take my clothes off for a living."

Putting words to actions, Jenny set down her camera and slowly, like she was putting on a show, unzipped her crop top until it popped open. The cleavage of her full, C-cup breasts was getting things going again, even though the fabric still covered her nipples.

"There," she said, glancing down at my costume briefs, "that's heading in the right direction."

Tiffany, back in character, crawled over to me on hands and knees. She, very cat like, rubbed her face on my increasingly tight briefs. She nuzzled and licked the front of them, making it difficult to keep my stoic demeanor.

Tiffany grabbed the waist at the front and pulled my briefs down, setting my long, hard cock free to smack her in the chin.

Tiffany, with all showmanship, took her time stroking my cock, teasing it with licks, and posing for the camera with the head in her mouth or her tongue on it.

She started giving me a blow job, pulling off the cups of her bodice to fully expose her B-cup breasts. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jenny shrug off her blouse completely, leaving her in just a mini skirt and tennis shoes.

Seeing Jenny's breasts, which I often ogled and jerked off to many a time, got me hot in a hurry. Combined with Tiffany's expert level blowjob, things heated up too quickly.

I mumbed to myself about egglant and baseball and what not but it didn't help.

"You getting close," Tiffany asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Jenny, lets get a cumshot now and we can work it into the series. Paul's got a great recovery time so we won't lose time."

"OK," Jenny confirmed. "Fire away."

Tiffany, given the green light, increased her stroking. "You heard her," she said, looking up at me from her knees. "Show her how much I turn you on. Blast me with that load you've been saving up for me."

She went back down on me, faster than before, intent on making me cum as quickly as possible. She used both hands and twisted them on my shaft, her mouth taking me in nearly all the way. Her actions did not take long to produce results.

"Fuck, Tiff, I'm cumming," I announced. She pulled off, turned her body to the camera, and stroked me off with her hand. The first shot went across both her tits and hit her other arm. The next few covered her chin and throat, splashing down her face and onto her chest. The rest of my spasms she directed onto her lips, covering them with cum.

Jenny, also on her knees, was taking action sequences the whole time. After I finished, Tiffany held my cock firmly in her hand, squeezing it in order to keep me hard. I didn't move and let Jenny finish her shots.

Tiffany, looking up at me, said "Wow, those are going to look great." She glanced down at the mess on her, and said "Fuck! You really were saving up for me."

Getting to her feet, she grabbed a towel and got most of the cum off. Watching her towel off my cum from her hits had my little-Batman nearly ready for action again. Tiffany noticed this and smiled.

"Just a bit. I need a touchup but we'll get back to the sex in a few minutes. Promise," she said as she kissed me lightly and exited the room. She seemed comfortable walking down the hall in only a bodice and boots, so I wasn't going to say anything.

Jenny, though, didn't keep quiet.

"I got to say, that was one of the hotter cumshots I've gotten on film." She set her camera down and came to stand near the couch I was leaning against.

"Thanks," I said.

"And I can see that Tiff was right in that we'll be able to keep going," she said, pointedly staring down at my half-masted member.

Glancing over at Jenny, the sight of her bare breasts, the object of millions of mens fantasies, was getting me more ready to keep going by the moment.

"You can touch them if you like," she said. This caught me by surprise. My expression amused her as well, because she smiled at my confusion. "It's not a big deal. Just because I have sex for a living doesn't mean I don't like being touched."

I gingerly reached out a hand and ran my fingers down the outside of her breast, circling under it and around the middle. She purred a little at my touch, so I repeated the action on the other one.

"That's much nicer than most men," she said. "They'll usually grab a nipple or a handful and just squeeze."

"I like to appreciate things," I said, "especially things as precious as a woman's body."

"Oh...that was smooth," she said grinning. "May I reciprocate."

"It would be my genuine pleasure," I said.

Jenny reached a small, lithe hand down and gently stroked my half-erect cock, which grew steadily more erect when she touched it. Using her finger tips, she stroked the top of the shaft and ran a finger on the underside of the head. I didn't stop my stroking of her breasts while she fondled my cock, and I could feel her nipple get steady more erect under my fingers.

"Too bad you already came. It was impressive to say the least, but it would've been hotter if you came from her riding you."

"Well," I said, "I cum as much as I'm turned on. And right now, I can safely say that I am very, very much turned on."

"Really," Jenny said in a voice that sounded amazed and interested. Keeping her touching going, she danced her fingers all along my generous length.

"I think you're ready to go," she commented, wrapping her warm hand around the middle of my fully erect and throbbing shaft.

"Glad you approve," I said, moving my fingers slowly down her stomach.

"That is all kinds of hot," Tiffany commented. I most definitely did not jump when she startled me, but Jenny and I stopped our petting. Jenny went and grabbed her camera.

"So, you're ready again?" she asked Tiffany.

"I'm not the only one," Tiffany said amusingly, staring at my cock. I still had on my briefs with my junk pulled over the top, which was making things more upward facing than normal.

Jenny got us into positions and gave us our next directions. In the next series, I threw Catwoman onto the couch, going down on her, which Tiffany thoroughly enjoyed (turnabout is fair play and all that). Jenny commented on some great close ups of Tiffany's face as she came.

Next we got into the actual sex portion, which I discovered we both were waiting for. We started off in various missionary poses, then doggy style, and since Tiffany was the focus of the series, a lot of blow jobs in between poses, which I was certainly happy to help with.

Jenny decided, as Tiffany was riding me reverse cowgirl, to remove her miniskirt in keeping with her promise to be just as naked as we were. Which was accurate, because we were still all wearing shoes.

The sight of Jenny, naked, tanned, and firm, wearing nothing but her low top tennis shoes was impressive and more than a lot hot. Tiffany turned around to look at me as she impaled herself repeated on my cock.

"Jenny is fucking hot, isn't she."

"Oh, fuck, yes she is," I said.

"I bet you wish you were fucking her right now, huh?"

"She's nice to look at, but you are amazing to feel riding my cock, so you win hands down."

"Oh, you smooth mother fucker," she said, moving to a more squatting position and increasing her pace. Watching Jenny snap off some pics, I saw that she glanced over at me on occasion, winking at me and even blowing a kiss.

For whatever reason, her subtle encouragement made my orgasm rise fast.

"Fucking hell, Tiff, I'g getting close," I told her. She didn't relent in her pace. If anything she rode me faster, grabbing onto my balls and massaging my orgasm to come quicker.

"Fuck, fuck, I'm gonna cum," I announced.

Tiffany got off of my cock, sat on my stomach, and kept jacking my cock while I came. I felt at least a half dozen good spasms as Tiffany continued to moan as she jacked me off. After a minute, I felt like I was spent and Tiffany released my cock.

As she got up, I could see that her front was completely covered from her pussy to her throat. Long, thick ropes of cum streaked her outfit and chest, slowly leaking down her front.

"OK. Quick, before the cum dries, lets to the escape scene," directed Jenny.

Tiffany and I did the positions that we were told to do. At one point, being partially erect, I 'caught' Catwoman by the door and took her standing doggy style for a bit. But she 'escaped' and jumped off the balcony. Jumped being Tiffany put her leg on the railing and made it look that way.

The last few shots were of Batman from the back profile, staring out of the balcony, my outline, including my swinging cock, silhouetted in the light. The whole after series took about 15 minutes to shoot.

Tiffany, kissing me again, ran off to take a shower and change. I sat on the couch, naked now that I removed my cowl and boots, still trying to catch my breath. Glancing at the clock I saw that it was just after 1pm.

"Well, that was a pretty hot set," Jenny commented as she plugged her camera into a laptop. She set her pictures to start downloading which would take a while. She then came over and sat next to me.

Like, right next to me. Still naked save for her sneakers. Like, right next to me so that I felt her breast on my upper arm. A twitch from below was not unnoticed by her.

"Does that thing ever stop," she asked.

Looking to her, I said "It is in the presence of one of the hottest women on the planet. It's fantasized repeatedly about being touched by, and licked by, and impaled in you more times that I can count. You are the definition of erotic.

"My only regret, with you sitting right here, is that a twitch is all that occurred when you sat down."

Jenny looked at me with amusement in her eyes. She smiled fully then, laughing lightly at what I said.

"That was the sappiest line I've ever heard," she said.

"It wasn't a line," I replied, "it was the truth."

"I know, which is why it's sappy. But also very sweet. And," she said, lowering her voice to a breathy whisper, "if you really are that turned on by my just being here," she moved a hand to my thigh, very close to my increasingly more interested member, "how turned on would you be if I said I wanted to suck this lovely dick right now?"

As a reaction, my cock gave a mighty lurch that angled towards the thigh her hand was on.

"I'd be very turned on by that, I think. That is," I said, reaching a hand out and lightly circling her hard nipples with my finger, "if I could return the favor."

"Oh, you so very much have a deal," she said. She scooted slightly away from me but then slowly, much too slowly, lowered her head down to my crotch. I could only see the back of her bleach blonde head, but I felt her fingers guide my cock into a more vertical position and her lips glide over the head, sucking me into her hot, wet mouth.

She went nearly all the way down on me, which wasn't impressive since I wasn't fully hard yet. But since it was Jenny sucking my dick, that hardness came more fully and more quickly than even I thought I was capable of. After only a few bobs of her head, she pulled off, grabbing the base of my now fully erect cock while looking at me.

"Geez, you weren't kidding about being turned on. I don't think I've seen anyone get so hard so fast," she said, gently stroking the shaft. "How does it feel? As good as you fantasized?"

"No fantasy can match how incredible this feels right now," I told her. She smiled and went back down, taking me fully into her mouth and down her throat.

"Ohhhhh, my fucking gooooood," I moaned as her lips ran over the entire length of my cock. The force she sucked me with was amazing to feel, and even more so when she went down all the way, feeling like...well, it was indescribable.

Her motions were not hurried at all, seemingly wanting me to enjoy this as much as possible. And enjoy it I did. Having Jenny suck my dick, for no other reason than she wanted to, was too hot to even consider being a possibility. But if the last year has taught me anything, is that I should stop thinking things were impossible.

Her pace started to quicken and I could start to feel my orgasm rising, albeit more slowly than before. After a few more minutes the urge became more pronounced. I told Jenny I was getting close. She must have heard me but her speed and pressure stayed the same, getting me close to exploding in her mouth.

"Fuck, Jenny, I'm close. FUCK!" I called out.

She went down on my fully, inhaling my cock to the hilt and down her throat, before slowly, torturously slowly, pulling off of me completely.

She sat up and kissed me with a passion I had only seen her use in movies. Breaking our kiss, she commented "Tiffany tastes nice, doesn't she."

"I agree," I said, willing myself to not cum right there on Jenny.

She languidly leaned back on the couch, resting her head on the arm, and spread her legs wide. She pulled on her knees and brought them up closer to her chest. Her pussy, perfect and smooth and inviting, was on full display for me. It looked better than any photo or video I ever saw of it, mostly because this was real and right in front of me.

"Now, show me why Tiffany looked so pleased after you tongue fucked her," Jenny stated.

Normally I like to take more time with such things, but I could not stop myself and dove tongue first into her pussy. I drove my tongue as deeply into Jenny as I could, flicking and licking and sucking as firmly on her clit as I could. I was filled with need at that point and it showed in my efforts.

"Fucking shit, you don't waste time do you," she commented. I ignored her and started in on using my fingers to probe her depths. I moved up her pussy to start tending to her clit more fully, suckling it and lavishing it with attention from my tongue. After a few minutes, my fingers found the treasure they sought.

"Oh, fuck, right there," Jenny panted. I increased my pressure on her g-spot and ran my fingers over it, stroking it slowly and firmly as I sucked her clit. She rocked her hips to add to my stroking.

"Oh my god, oh my god," she said more urgently, her voice turning into a desperate whine. "Keep finger fucking me just like that. Keep going, yes, yes, ohhhhhh fuck yes!"

I heard a door or a window close in a far off room, but I was too focused on Jenny's pussy to care much about it. After another minute or so, she was ready to cum.

"Yes, yes, ohhhh, YES you fucking know how to please a pussy, you fucking animal. Oh my fuuuuuuuckiiiiiiinng GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDD," she screamed loudly. I felt her pussy nearly crush my fingers with the force of her orgasm. She also squirted a little, but nothing I couldn't lap up. I relaxed my assault on her g-spot and slowly, more slowly than she pulled off, withdrew my fingers from her.

Jenny released her legs and let them flop down on the couch. Her pussy was flushed and dark pink from the licking I'd just given her, but she was smiling despite breathing very heavily.

"God damn," she said between breaths. "I haven't cum that good in a while. You sure you aren't a professional?"

"Well," I said sitting on my elbows, staring up from her pussy and between the valley of her breasts, "the lady downstairs said I was getting paid for today. So I guess that technically makes me a professional."

She giggle at my quip while she steadied her breathing.

"Did you like the show," Jenny asked. It took me a second to realize that Tiffany was behind me, sitting on the other arm of the couch. She was wearing just a towel, her hair still wet from her shower.

"Oh, yes, it was all kinds of hot," she said. Well past the point of embarrassment, I sat up, my still hard cock pointed skyward.

"Glad you liked it," I told her.

"Tiff, can you grab my other camera. I want to memorialize this moment," said Jenny. Tiffany got up and went to Jennys bag, extracting another camera (how many did these folks have?).

I raised an eyebrow at Jenny. "That's my personal camera," she explained. "I use it to take photos just for me."

If I could get harder, I would have. Jenny, the paragon of eroticism and sex, wanted a picture of me in her private collection. I had to start thinking about baseball and eggplant again to keep from popping off right then.

Tiffany, flipping some dials, took a few shots before Jenny sat up and moved to straddle me. She glided her hot, moist sex over my length, getting it slick with her juices.

"You want to fuck me don't you," she said.

"Yes," I answered as she glided up and down my cock.

"Are you going to fuck me, or Jeri St. James," she asked.

I looked her square in the eye, and said "Since I met you, you've been Jenny to me. I've seen Jenny blow me a kiss. I've had Jenny grab my cock. Jenny's sucked my cock and I've eaten Jennys glorious pussy. And now, I want to fuck Jenny more than anything."

She kissed me deeply, her talented tongue doing things I didn't even know were possible with a kiss. "Then fuck me," she said.

Jenny rose up and slid down completely on my cock in one motion. She was exceptionally wet but also very tight, her body rising and falling on my cock with ease. She rode me first for my benefit, then for hers. She ground into me so it hit her clit just right, before going back to bouncing up and down for me, her C-cup breasts bouncing delightfully in my face.

I pulled her ass down on me deeply with each down stroke, burying my cock in her as far as I could. Her moans were all I could hear, and seeing the shape of her mouth when she did so was my only goal in life at the moment.

After a while she ground into me again, this time with the desperate rush of being close and needing to finish.

"Fuck, yes, ride me for your pleasure," I told her. She ground into me harder still, her hands forcing my head to one of her nipples, which I sucked and nibbled greedily.

"Oh my god," I heard her squeak, her pitch higher than I'd heard her before. "Fuck!" she screamed, and I felt her pussy contract around my cock just as forcefully as it did when I went down on her.

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHhhhhhhhh," she moan, long and loud, as her orgasm crashed into her. Each wave squeezed my cock firmly, eventually subsiding after while. She rested her head on my shoulder while she caught her breath.

"OK, your turn" she said getting up and off of me. She went over to the glass doors and out onto the balcony. She bent over at the hips slightly and planted her hands on the stone railing. Looking back at me still sitting on the couch, she called, "Are you coming?"

I leapt up and strolled (or ran) out onto the balcony to join her. I ran my hands up and down her back, kneading her ass with my fingers. She was awesome to feel.