Life Of Paul - Departure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will this work for you," she asked sweetly. In answer, I guided my cock to her entrance and pushed into her fully in one thrust.

"FUCK!," she cried out, "I guess so."

I didn't speak much except to grunt at the sheer pleasure Jenny's pussy was giving me as I fucked her. After a few minutes of our combined moans, I felt my cum starting to rise. I quickened my pace, wanting to give Jenny a fucking worthy of her personal collection. One she'd look at and couldn't help but to touch herself when she saw it.

Sensing I was close, Jenny turned her torso and put an arm around my neck. Her tits bounced with each thrust of my cock.

"I want you to cum on my face," she said desperately. "I want you to splash me with everything you have left. Fucking cover me like you never did for another woman. Fucking drown me in your cum."

Her demand pushed me over the edge. After a few more hard and frantic thrusts, I felt my orgasm hit. I pulled out of Jenny and she turned and went to her knees immediately. She grabbed my spasming cock and jerked it for all its was worth. Opening her mouth, sticking her tongue out, and using her other hand to squeeze my balls tightly was a sight that I will remember forever.

I made some guttural sounds as I came, and saw that I was fulfilling her request as she stroked my cock for all the cum I had left. The first powerful shots splashed directly into her eyes and nose, ricocheting on to her arms and breasts. The rest she pulled out went into her mouth and tongue, on her chin, her forehead, and a few dribbled out onto her tits. When I was done she pushed her lips closed and spit out the cum she'd caught in her mouth, dribbling it down onto her tits and letting it slide down her stomach.

"Fuck me! That was huge," Jenny exclaimed when I was spent. I felt her hand on my hip as she guided me sideways. She was posing for Tiffany, wanting to get as many shots as she could. Jenny kept a hold of my rapidly deflating cock, putting a tongue on it, rubbing the head on her face, and even taking it back into her mouth, sucking out every last drop of cum.

When she was done, she stood up and grabbed a towel to wipe off. I felt hot and sweaty and in need of a shower as well. Jenny suggested we could take a shower together.

"Good call," said Tiffany, "showers with Paul are always...refreshing."

Jenny, leading the way, her camera in hand for some reason, led me to a large guest bathroom with a shower you could fit a car in. She set the camera down and started the shower. Steam rose up quickly since the shower had likely been in use all day. I closed and locked the door out of habit.

"Afraid you'll be seen with me," Jenny commented playfully, bent over the tub, her hand running under the water.

"More like you seen with me. I'm not exactly Rico Suave now."

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. "You're quite handsome. And besides," she said, pushing her crotch to mine, "looks aren't everything."

"Careful," I warned, "such tricks may lead you to being bent over this counter."

"I'd like to see that," she said.

I turned her around, pushed her torso down onto the counter, and slid my cock head up and down her entrance.

"Holy shit, you're serious?!"

"About fucking a pussy as silky as yours, always," I said.

I was only about half hard, but it was enough to slide into Jenny's still slick pussy. I thrust in small motions, reaching a hand around to rub her clit with my fingers.

"Jesus H fucking Christ! You are unreal," she panted as I kept my pace quick and my thrusts shallow.

After a few minutes she stood up with her hands planted on the counter. She grabbed her camera and took a few pics of us in the mirror.

"This is too hot not to get pictures of."

"Be sure to print me some," I said.

I continued fucking her until I felt her cum again. The force of her orgasm pushed my semi-hard cock out of her but my finger magic finished her off to her satisfaction.

Standing back up and facing me, she pushed me so my ass was against the counter. She then bent over at the hips and took me into her mouth again, sucking my length down her throat easily.

Her mouth must have had magic in it because I was hard again, at least to a serviceable amount, in no time. Jenny pulled her mouth off of me then surprised me with how athletic porn stars can be.

She put one foot on the counter next to me, and the other was still on the ground. She then guided my dick into her and slid down until I was completely buried in her again.

"This is called the Sexy Stork," she explained as she bounced on my cock. The effect had her pussy feeling even tighter than before, squeezing me hard with each bounce.

"You just need to cum," she encouraged, "just feel my pussy on you, wanting you to cum. Wanting to feel you cum. Wanting to feel your cock pulse as you shoot your hot load inside of me. Feel how much you stretch out my pussy with your huge cock. Fuck, yes, fucking unload in me. Let me feel you. Yes, yes, do it, fuck, do it, yes, Yes, YEEEEEES," she screamed.

Her filthy mouth made me cum just as hard as her pussy did. I pulled her ass down on me as I felt a few weaker shots blast into Jennys pussy. Even though I didn't shoot much, I felt the spasms in my very soul and moaned loudly into Jennys mouth, as she kissed me as I came.

Pulling off of me, Jenny grabbed my deflated dick in her hand firmly, and said "You could make a fortune fucking women with this thing."

She kissed me again passionately. Fondling my scrotum, she commented, "these were a lot bigger when we started today. I guess you do have limits; few they may be."

We hopped in the shower and washed each other off. I spent a fairly longer than normal amount of time doing so just because Jenny was worth the extra effort. Also, selfishly, because I wanted to rub a naked porn star for as long as I possibly could.

As she was scrubbing me, paying extra attention to my crotch area, I asked her, "Out of curiosity, what's the fastest way to make you orgasm?"

She paused in her soaping to respond. "Why?"

"I try to find out of all the women I have sex with. Sometimes time is of the essence and, in case we meet each other again for some fun, I'd like to know how to not leave you potentially hanging."

Jenny thought about this for a minute as she grabbed the shower wand and rinsed me off.

"I think," she said finally, "enthusiasm gets me off the fastest."

"Interesting," I commented.

"I mean, someone who knows what they're doing helps, but just plain, old fashion, making me the only thing in the world type of enthusiasm would get me off quite quickly."

"So," I said, guiding her away from the steaming shower head and sitting her down on the tile bench. I glanced at the clock. "If someone were to, say, suddenly go down on you, pouring their every effort into giving you pleasure, that would get you off quickly?"

Jenny, opening her legs slighty, said "It just might."

I knelt down and attacked her pussy again, licking her clit rapidly while my fingers found their way inside her silken folds and massaged her G-spot. Once I knew where to find it, going back was always much easier.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh oh oh oh, oh you fucking fucker, oh my fucking...keep going, yes, suck my clit now, oooooh, yes, yes, suck it hard, harder, oh fuck, yes OOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUCK," Jenny screamed.

Her orgasm wasn't as powerful as before, but was still very strong. I backed off of Jenny and saw on the clock that only five minutes had past.

Not bad.

"Oh, you could definitely fuck women for a living," she said. We rinsed off again and donned towels as we went back to the shooting room. Tiffany was in her towel still, working at the computer.

"Hey," she greeted us. "Sounded like a nice shower."

Despite the lobster complexion I sported from the shower, I'm pretty sure I turned even redder at her comment. Jenny took it in stride.

"I started on the rough layout," Tiffany said. "Take a look."

We glanced at the series that Tiffany came up with. It did indeed look like Batman had caught Catwoman. The computer screen perhaps hid some features, but I could see why they painted on abs now. It barely showed up on the laptop screen so without it I'd have looked like a pale tube.

"It looks good. We'll finalize it in the office next week," Jenny said. She then plugged in her personal camera and started uploading photos. Tiffany and I got dressed as Jenny was working on something. After a few minutes we heard a printer in the corner start up. While it worked Jenny donned her mini skirt and zip-up crop top.

Once printer stopped, she put some iamges in a folder and handed them to me.

"For your album, or whatever you'd like to do with them," said Jenny. I looked through the stack and saw she printed off all the images in 8x10 size from the session. Towards the back were some of just Jenny and I during our tryst, including the ones from the shower.

"These are awesome," I said. "But these are going in my private vault, just for me." Turing to Tiffany, I said "Right next to that photo of you that I still look at fondly now and again."

Now it was Tiffanys turn to turn a shade or two redder. She smiled at me in that special way that melts me inside a little.

While Jenny was finishing up, I asked Tiffany if there was a spot we could chat for a bit.

"Is it about you moving finally," she asked.

"Yes. How did you know?"

"Because you told me forever ago, duh," she said.

Well, so much for letting her down gently.

"Besides," she said, "it isn't that far away. And I travel quite a bit. Who knows, I might knock on your door one day asking if I could stay the night."

"You'd always be welcome," I told her. We kissed easily, tenderly, even lovingly. It was nice.

Since it was just after 3pm, and I'd not eaten yet today due to nerves, my stomach reminded me loudly that I needed food. I suggested we find a place, but Jenny squashed that idea.

"We hire the best craft services you can think of. They can make anything," she said.

"Burritos?" I inquired.

"Oh, my sweet Paul, you've not had a burrito until you've had a Miguel burrito," Tiffany said, putting her arm in mine.

"If that's another porn reference, I'm gonna riot," I said jokingly, letting Tiffany guide me down the hallway towards the aroma of heavenly smelling food.

#