Life of Paul - Graduation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, you are always welcome to come with me. However, I need your help with something," I said.

She look at me humorously. "I'm good," she said, grabbing my deflated manhood in her hand, flopping it around for effect, "but after the marathon this things been through, I don't think even I can get it going again."

"No, not that," I told her. "But if anyone could do it, you could," I said, kissing her gently.

"No, I need help with my speech and presentation. I can answer technical questions, but actually selling the thing is something I am not good at. Can you help me refine it a bit? Make it sound like I know what I'm talking about?"

She thought about this for a moment. "Sure," she said, "I'll help you practice your speech."

"Great," I said.

"The trick," she said, "is to imaging everyone naked. Now, I don't know who'll be in the room at your meeting, but for our practice sessions, if it will help, I can be actually naked. Help with keeping your mind focused."

This...did not sound like a bad idea. "Sounds awesome, even if I don't exactly see how one of the most attractive women I know being naked in front of me will help me focus," I told her.

"You just leave that to me," she said, kissing me.

"Deal," I told her.

"Good," said Amber, moving to straddle my legs before sliding southwards, her breasts grazing my groin. "Now that that's settled, you were saying something about 'if anyone can bring that cock back to life, it's me'?"

#