Life Of Paul - PDX Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
red_gonzo
red_gonzo
194 Followers

"On your knees," I said to Morgan as I knelt on the bed. I handed Rebecca the camera, which she took in still shaking hands. "Now."

Morgan, her brown hair matted with sweat and framing a wide smile on her sweaty face, moved towards me. "Oh, hell yes," she said with enthusiasm. She turned over and stuck her beautiful, round ass out proudly towards me. With both hand free now, I grabbed her hips and slammed my cock into her without warning all the way to the hilt.

"Oh FUCK ME OH, OH, shit," she exclaimed at the sudden intrusion.

"Damn, that is fucking hot," Rebecca commented from the side of the bed. She stood now, focusing the camera on both of us, panning up and down the action to get the best shot.

I pulled out of Morgans pussy nearly all the way before slamming back again with even more force than I did with Rebecca. Now that I had a firm hold of her hips, I was going to give her the fucking she wanted, and the fucking I wanted to give her.

I started my pace quickly and firmly, keeping what felt like a death grip on her hips, pulling her towards me with each powerful thrust. From the back, I could see Morgans F-cup tits bouncing under her, pillowing out from the sides each time I buried myself in her pussy.

I kept up this pace for a few minutes before I was rewarded with Morgans first penetration orgasm of the evening.

"Yes, yes, oh do it, fuck yes, I'm gonna, close now, I'm, oh, oh, fuuuuuc PAAAAAAUUUUUUULl YEEEEESSSSS," she screamed as she tilted her head back. I relented in my fucking for only a brief moment; enough only to flip Morgan onto her back and slam my cock back into her.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Morgan yelled again, arching her back at my movements. Ignoring whatever she might say, I fucked into Morgan just as quickly as I did in doggy style, her tits bouncing magnificently as I worked in her.

"Fuck you look amazing, Morgan," Rebecca commented. I glanced over and saw that Rebecca was idly playing with herself as I fucked Morgan. Turning my attention back to Morgan, I asked her, "Do you want this cock to cover your face like Rebecca? Or do you want me to fill up that pussy?"

Morgan, smiling even wider, was panting as we fucked. "I have a better idea. But give me one more orgasm like this and then we can do that."

"Your wish is my pleasure," I said.

I leaned up slightly and grabbed Morgans legs. Putting my hands under her knees, I moved her legs up and back until her knees were nearly touching her face. I adjusted my position slightly and sank my cock into her more deeply than I had yet.

"Oooooooooooh my fucking hell, yes," Morgan said in a loud breath. "You feel like you're going into my chest."

"In a good way?"

"In a 'fuck me like this until I pass out' way," Morgan said.

"Wish granted," I said.

I pulled out so just the tip of my cock was parting her pussy, and slammed back into her even more deeply.

"Oh, fuck," Morgan said in a more normal but shocked voice.

I took this as a good sign and started long, hard, deep strokes at a quick pace. Morgan, strangely, was quite most of the time, only emitting a soft moan every so often. I fucked her for at least a few minutes and was starting to think she wasn't enjoying herself. However, I was very incorrect about that.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Morgan screamed suddenly and very loudly. It sounded more pain than pleasure so I stopped and withdrew from her. As I did so her whole body shuddered violently and, for only the second time, she squirted onto my stomach, cock, and even my thighs. I gave her a few moments to finish and come down, her breathing still heavy and quick. I released her legs and was treated to a relieved sigh from her.

"That," Rebecca said, still holding the camera, "was one of the hottest things I've ever seen."

"Fuck me that was intense," Morgan moaned. "I think I need a minute."

"Sure," I told her, sliding up to sit against the headboard. Rebecca scooted up next to me, my arm automatically going around her and her head resting on my chest. She still had the video camera in her left hand, which with the position we were in, was squarely aimed at my still erect member.

"Damn, that thing is huge on screen," Rebecca commented.

"To be fair, it isn't exactly small in real life," I retorted.

I felt her smile against my chest. With her right hand, she reached forth and ran a finger down my fluid covered stomach. Moving downwards she started to stroke my cock slowly. She went from base to tip, lightly touching it as she went, playing her fingers over the head and the various juices and pre-cum that I was covered in.

"I'm curious," Rebecca said after a few minutes of stroking, "have you ever put this in a girls ass?"

"Yes," I said honestly. Remembering Maryannes troubles with anal though, I added "but it doesn't always work out."

"Oh," she said, interested. She switched from running light strokes up and down my shaft to just firmly squeezing and release the base. Her hand looks small in comparison, which just kept me turned on and erect.

"Just recently, a girl and I tried to do anal, but it was a little too much for her."

"Pity," she said, gripping and releasing the base of my shaft, "I'd like to think that I could get this beast inside my ass."

The thought of penetrating Rebecca in that fashion brought a fresh surge of blood into my already rock hard cock.

"Oh, I see that idea excites you too," she said softly, going back to lightly stroking me. "Just the thought of fucking my ass gets you going. I wonder if the though of cumming in my ass would make you explode?"

Damn that woman, she nearly did make my cock explode just from her talking and light touches. Wether it would be from a cum shooting orgasm or just straight up exploding penis, either way would have ended this pleasurable torture.

I suppose, for a woman of 40 and as experienced as she was, she knew what she was doing, and knew how best to torture men. I resolved to ask her about it so that I could either resist such things in the future or, better yet, to do those things to women. Just speaking a word and making a woman cum certainly had a few merits to it.

Morgan, sufficiently rested it seemed, turned over towards us. Sidling up next to me, she also started lightly stroking my cock with her fingertips. The sensation of both women doing this simultaneously was exciting and relaxing and hot all at the same time. A purr escaped my throat from the feeling it was giving me.

"Oh," Morgan commented, "I think he likes it."

"You think if we keep doing this," Rebecca asked her, "teasing him a little, that he'll build up a nice hot load for us?"

Another groan escaped my throat at their ministrations.

"Oh," Morgan replied, "I think so. But I think we'll get a great big load if we take things up a notch."

Morgan moved her head so that it laid on my stomach. Rebecca handed me the camera, saying "I need both hands for a bit."

Lifting the camera and basically setting it on top of my head, I watched Morgan as she started to flick her tongue over and around the head of my cock. Rebecca, not to be left out, moved her head down and started to gently lick and suckle my balls, all the while still lightly stroking my shaft with their fingers.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck," I breathed out as the amazing feeling of both of their tongues sent me into heavenly bliss.

"If you like that," Morgan said, "then you'll really like this." Then she slowly took the head into her mouth, then down the shaft an inch, then another, until she had taken nearly the entire generous length of my cock into her mouth.

She held her head there a few moments to Rebeccas amazement. Pulling off and breathing hard, Morgan had a smile on her face.

"I have got to try that," said Rebecca. She moved away from my balls and repeated Morgans feat, taking nearly the entire shaft down her throat. She also added a gentle squeeze of my balls while she had me inhaled, which made me involuntarily push my cock into her mouth a little further.

Pulling off, both women we're smiling widely as they kept stroking my cock.

"I think I like this idea of yours, Morgan," Rebecca said.

"It gets better," Morgan replied, taking a quick lick at my head, "because now, you and I, are going to make out hard, playing our tongues all over Pauls dick and balls until he explodes all over our faces and tongues and tits. And then we'll make out some more. How does that sound?"

Rebecca, mouth slightly open and breathing heavily, didn't say anything, but instead moved towards Morgan and planted a kiss on her that was deep and hot.

The two women, still stroking my shaft, made out for a couple of minutes. Rebecca, with no warning, broke the kiss and started taking my cock into her mouth about halfway.

"Oh, fuck!" I exclaimed at the sudden and awesome heat and wetness of her mouth.

Morgan, not wanting to be left out, started running her tongue and lips over the rest of my shaft, occasionally licking my balls.

A few more minutes and they switched, Morgan sucking me off while Rebecca licked not only the lower shaft, but also around Morgans lips as they were stretched around my girth.

I tried to enjoy it as long as I could, I really did. But with both of them sucking and licking and kissing and moaning, I didn't last as long as I'd hoped.

"I'm getting close, fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I announced in a strained voice.

"Good," Morgan said, "don't hold back. Fucking drench us both like the dirty sluts we are."

"Oh fuck, yeeeeeees!" I bellowed. With Morgan and Rebecca french kissing the head of my cock, their tongues wrapped around it and each other, it was too much to hold out any longer. The first powerful shot went straight up and landed straight down, coating both their tongues as they continued to lick and suck. The next shots were thick ropes that landed on their cheeks, noses, and tongues, dripping off and down to cover everything they hoped for.

Morgan moved up slightly as I came in order to get at least a couple shots on her tits. She rubbed her hard, dark pink nipples on my cock head and Rebeccas lips, which Rebecca obliged to lick with her cum covered tongue.

As the final few spasms hit and both women continued their beautiful tongue torture, I closed my eyes, lost in the sea of ecstasy I was riding on. After a few moments I felt I was done. However it was a few more moments until I stopped felling their tongues on me. I opened my eyes and found both of them licking each other clean. They were taking turns licking the cum from each others faces, occasionally swallowing what they lapped up. If I had literally not just had an amazing orgasm, the site of it would have been boner inducing.

It took them a few minutes before they were each satisfied that they got it all off. They had cleaned off my cock already and were resting on my stomach, breathing heavily.

I turned the camera off and set it on the nightstand.

"That was... fucking.. amazing," I told them.

"Or what is..." Morgan started.

"Don't you dare say it," Rebecca scolded.

We laughed lightly, high off the endorphins the nights activities had given us. We fell asleep then (or at least I did) because the next thing I recall was the morning light streaming into my bedroom.

#

With the morning came light and the delightful memories of the previous evening. I felt the weak March light hitting my face but I didn't want to open my eyes for fear that I'd wake up and the spell would be broken.

A warm, investigating hand on my chest and stomach made me realize that it was indeed not a dream. I opened my eyes to see Morgan looking up at me, her head resting on my shoulder.

"Good morning," she whispered.

"Morning," I whispered back. Her hand was still playing over my chest and stomach, slowly tracing circles lower and lower.

"I was hoping," she said, still whispering, "that you could provide me with some juicy dick before I have to go off to work. But I don't want to be rude and wake up Rebecca with my moaning." She grasped my slowly increasing erection at the base, forcing fluid into the shaft. "And you know how much you can make me moan."

I glanced over Rebecca, whose back was towards us. She was covered still with a sheet and faced away from us, her shoulders gently rising and falling. Her blonde hair was covering her face so I couldn't tell if she was awake or not. Deciding to risk her ire of be woken up, I turned my attention back towards Morgan.

I sat up and climbed on top of Morgan, who opened her legs obligingly. Positioning myself between her legs, with a hand on either side of her head, I moved my hips so that my cock ran along her already moist pussy. I leaned down and kissed her deeply, our tongues briefly battling it out for supremacy.

Breaking our kiss, I whispered into her ear, "Don't worry. I won't let you make a sound."

She buried her face in my neck and moaned lowly, her arms going around me to draw me down onto and into her. With a free hand, she reached down and positioned my cock at her entrance, wiggling her hips when she was satisfied. I pushed into her smoothly in one shot, burying my length in her all the way up to my balls.

"Oh...mmffffmmffmf," was all she got out as I crushed my mouth down onto hers. She was still moaning in her throat as I started to plunge into her at a languid but steady pace. I broke our kiss and, reaching one hand up to her throat, placed it there while I sped up my pace.

"Ahh..." she said before I applied pressure to her throat. Her eyes went a little wide but her smile was even wider as I cut off her cries of pleasure. This had the effect of both keeping her quiet as well as exciting her even further. I picked up the pace a bit more and Morgan wrapped her legs around me as I did. By now I was pulling nearly all the way out before I firmly pushed back into her, eliciting more silent screams from her mouth.

After only a few minutes of fucking her, I felt her spasm suddenly, her F-cup breasts rippling and her whole torso shaking. She didn't make any sound though, not for lack of trying. She gasped slightly as her orgasm took her and I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock as I continued to fuck her, my intent being to not let up.

As I continued plunging deeply into Morgan, even as she continued to orgasm, her hands had a mind of there own, grabbing my ass and pulling me closer, twisting her own nipples, twisting my nipples, and more. She didn't appear in distress per se, just in the throes of ecstasy. Her face was still smiling and her eyes were still looking at me, at our joining, at her own tits jostling up and down as I fucked her harder still.

Only a minute or two later she threw her head back violently, forcing me to release my grip on her throat. Her legs shook hard and I felt her pussy grip me even tighter than before as she let out a scream of pleasure that was guttural to say the least.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhh FUUUUUUUUCCKC YEEEEEEEEES!!!" she cried out. Rebecca, who I suspected was pretending to sleep the last few minutes, slowly turned over to see what the commotion was. Moving her hair out of the way, she pulled the sheet down to her waist. Her firm, full C-cup breasts and their very dark pink nipples were erect, and she also was smiling at the scene.

Morgan, after a few minutes, started coming down from her two orgasms (or one really long one possibly), her breathing a little more regular and even. I pulled out of her, leaving her splayed out and dripping in sweat.

"If that felt as amazing as it sounded," Rebecca said, stroking Morgans arm, "I'm surprised you aren't dead."

Morgan, laughing lightly, said "If I die, have Paul give me cock to mouth resuscitation."

"OK," I said. I shimmied up towards her head and gently started to slap my still erect member on her cheek. She parted her lips to protest but I quickly put the head of my cock in her mouth, cutting off her response. She laughed as she pulled away and shakily got out of bed, leaving me still hard but also laughing at her walk of shame.

"So," I said to Rebecca as I sat down next to her, "what are you plans today?"

Rebecca stretched languidly, arms above her head, rolling onto her back as she did so. She looked at me with humor as I shamelessly ogled her tits, jiggling slightly as she moved. I couldn't help but lightly stroke them as she stretched. "Nothing immediate. We have some things to go over at the shop but that can wait until later."

"Would you care to share a shower?" I ask.

Her smirk told me that she was interested. "Only if you promise to behave."

"I absolutely do not promise anything like that. In fact, quite the opposite."

She sat up, moving close to me. Her breasts grazed my arm as she whispered, "Good." She then kissed me deep and hard.

"Ahem," Morgan said as she re-entered the room. "I'd love to watch some more of this, but I got to get going." She was already re-dressed in the clothes she had yesterday. She moved to the side closest to Rebecca, leaned down, and kissed her just as deeply as she did to me a moment ago.

"I really enjoy kissing you," Rebecca said after they were done, "but even more so when Pauls dick is between our lips. And the cum made it raunchy and hot."

Morgan smiled. "Well, we'll just have to schedule another play date. Very, very soon." She pecked her on the lips again before leaning across Rebecca and giving me a goodbye kiss. Nothing as deeply as she gave Rebecca, but it was still nice.

After Morgan departed, taking the video tape of last night with her, I hopped up and started the steam shower. Rebecca took the opportunity to use the bathroom before we hopped in the shower together. The steam was nice on my body, as it relaxed muscles I didn't know I used so vigorously the previous evening.

As some of the jets sprayed me, I felt Rebeccas small, firm hands on my back. She soaped me up, moving her hands all over my back (and I do mean all over) before she spun me around to get the front.

My member, still at full mast, swayed to a fro a bit as she spun me. Smirking, she soaped up my chest and arms before moving south. She thankfully took her time making sure that my important bits were clean, washing and rinsing and stroking with care.

"You know what I like best about your cock," she said as she ran her fingers over the shaft and around the tip. "The head. Its large and defined, and has this nice big ridge around it, like a mushroom cap." She continued playing with the head in her fingers as she complimented me.

"When its inside me," she continued, looking up into my eyes, "it strokes all the right places. And when you first enter, it stretches me out ooooohhh so nicely. Its like the condom package says; its ribbed... for my pleasure."

I started to move my hands long her arms and shoulders as she continued playing with my cock. She had a playful smile on her face as she delightfully tortured me. I moved my hands down to her hips and ass, squeezing it just as playfully. This made her smile a bit wider.

"So," I said as we played with each other under the water, "it's pleasure you're after?"

She leaned up and kissed me gently, our tongues playing around each others. "Oh yes," she said, pecking me again, "and I want it right now."

Moving my hands down slightly onto her hamstrings, I lifted her up and towards me, her legs wrapping around my waist automatically.

"Oh, my," she said in delight.

I moved, carefully, towards the back of the steam shower where the jets were not pointing. I pushed against the side, pinning her against the wall and started rubbing my long, thick, erect cock against her sex.

She reached a hand under her and guided my cock into her opening, slicking up the head a little before I pushed up into her fully in one thrust.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Rebecca called out. I drew nearly all the way out of her and pushed back in again, grinding my pelvis against hers, rubbing her clit as firmly as I could. I repeated this movement, intermingled with kissing her lips, her neck, and her collarbone. I found her collarbone at the base of her neck elicited more deep moans from her, so I focused on that with my mouth as I kept my pace steady.

red_gonzo
red_gonzo
194 Followers