Life Of Paul - PDX Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keeping her lifted was not going to last forever, so I made sure that I was hitting the aforementioned spots that she liked my cock to rub against. Increasing my pace a little, I angled my hips a bit to rub against her clit and gspot a bit more.

"Oh, yessssss," she hissed, her eyes closed, enjoying the moment. "Just like that. Oh, thats very, very, OH FUCK, oh that's the spot. Keep fucking me just like that. I'm gonna, I'm gonna, oh, oh ooooooh, FUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

I felt her pussy squeeze my cock tightly as she came. Her eyes were still closed, and it looked like her breath was caught in her throat, her mouth frozen in a silent O. After a couple moments, she took a deep inhale.

"Fuck, that was amazing," she breathed. She moved her legs down, indicating to release her which which I did, although reluctantly.

"You sure know how to make an old lady feel good," she said with a smirk.

"You aren't old," I stated.

"Im 42."

"You are an incredibly beautiful, sexy woman, and, I might add, a hot fucking slut."

Even in the heat of the steam shower, Rebecca blushed slightly. "Still, it would be nice if i was 20 years younger."

"I disagree."

"Oh? Why so?"

I reached my arms around her waist and unabatedly grabbed her ass in both hands. "Mainly, you wouldn't be half the slut you are now, which would be a shame."

Rebecca smiled at my abrupt manhandling, wrapping her arms around my neck, her lips pursed slightly, inviting me to kiss her. "And how do you know what i was like 20 years ago," she asked.

"Did you do anal 20 years ago," I asked.

"Not really, no."

"And what, pray tell, do you think I'm going to do to you next," I asked, spreading her ass cheeks slightly apart.

Her lips parted slightly at my intent. "Fuck me in the ass with that magnificent cock," she said.

I turned her around quickly, forcing her to bend slightly at the waist. I spanked her firmly to drive my point home, the echo reverberating through the bathroom. "Oh yes," I confirmed.

A few subtle moans escaped her lips as I fondled her ass.

"Now," I said as I let loose another SMACK on her firm ass cheeks, "what are you?"

"A fucking slut," she said without hesitation.

SMACK!

"Close, but more precise," I said.

She took a second to think about it, looking over her shoulder at me and smiling giddily when the answer came to her. "A hot fucking slut!"

SMACK!

"Good girl," I told her.

Still smiling, Rebecca moved across to the opposite side and grabbed the bottle of lube. "Not my usual brand, but this is a good one," she said, squeezing a large dollop into her hand. She made a show of slowly bending over, spreading her ass open with one hand. With the other, she spread the lube on her anus, rubbing it in circles for a few moments before slowly inserting her middle finger up to the knuckle. After a few passes, she added her index finger as well, working them in and out of her ass slowly.

It was all I could do to just stand there and watch. Rebecca had firm, toned legs and a very firm ass, and watching her violate herself with her own fingers was hypnotizing. After a minute or two she withdrew them and squeezed another drop of lube on her hand.

"C'mere," she said, standing to face me. I woodenly (pun intended) approached as she stroked my cock with the lubed up hand. "I hope you liked that little show," she said, squeezing my cock firmly, "because there is something I want to try which will make it look tame in comparison."

"I'm up for trying," I said, reaching up and squeezing a C-cup breast firmly. She smiled at my enthusiasm.

"Good," she said. "Grab my left leg and pull it up over your shoulder." She lifted her left knee and, as she asked, I pulled it upwards as she extended her leg fully upwards. Her ankle barely touched my shoulder, so I crouched a little, guessing what she had in mind.

"Oh, you're familiar with this?" she asked.

"Learned it from a pornstar," I said with no small amount of cockiness.

"Is that right," she countered, lining my lubed up cock with her tightest of holes. "You do get around, don't you."

"I don't like to brag," I said, applying pressure to her anus, pushing the head in further and further. Her ass did not open up easily, but it was opening up the more pressure I applied.

"Oh, I'd like to hear about you and a pornstar," Rebecca said through gritted teeth. She was rubbing her pussy with her hand as I continued to push into her. "Makes me feel like I'm on her level, being with a man who fucked her."

"You are far beyond their level," I said to her. "Yes, they can have sex. Great sex. But you, my little slut, can fuck like no one else."

With that I pushed harder into her ass, the head of my cock finally pushing through her anus and into her.

"OH FUCK!" she yelled right into my face. "That is fucking enormous."

"But good, I trust?"

"Oh my fucking god so good," she said. "Just give me a moment to get use to it. Fucking hell, that thing can kill someone who isn't ready for it."

"Like Morgan said" I joked, "I'll use cock to mouth resuscitation if you die."

She giggle a little as she looked down at our joining. She was doing a standing split in a steam shower, her ankle sitting on my shoulder, with the significant head of my cock now buried in her asshole.

"Damn, this must be a hell of a sight," she said. "Maybe next time we should get this on film."

"I'll keep that in mind," I said, pulling out of her slightly before pushing my cock into her again, going an inch or so deeper. Her ass was incredibly, almost painfully tight around my cock. Even lubed up it was going to be slow going to get it all the way in, if that were even possible.

"OK," she said, gritting her teeth once more, "pull out and keep going deeper. If I scream, thats fine, but if I say stop, please do so."

"Of course," I told her as I moved to follow her instructions. It was a few minutes of work to get buried in her ass even half way. She grabbed the bottle of lube and re-applied to my cock in the hopes to make it a more smooth experience.

After a few more minutes I was about three quarters of the way in her ass, her breathing heavy and rapid. I asked how she was doing.

"Jesus fucking H Christ this is the biggest...anything I've had in my ass. How much more is there?"

"I'm about 3/4 the way in."

She gritted her teeth, her lips pulling back as she said "Fucking slam it all the way in. Right now."

I did as she asked, pushing the last few inches into her until I felt her stretched out asshole at the base of my cock.

"OHMYFUCKINGGOD!" she screamed again. I paused there to let her get use to the intrusion, only moving slightly in and out just to keep my cock hard for her. It was a few minutes until I saw her face relax.

"OK, I think I can take it now," she said, opening her eyes and smiling at me widely. "Start slowly, but before long I want you fucking my ass as hard as you want. Got it?"

I pulled out slowly about half way before pushing back into her a bit faster.

"OH FUCK!" she called out.

"Got it," I said.

Over the next few minutes I took my time, pulling about 3/4 the way out before pushing, albeit quickly, back into her ass. Rebeccas moans were more guttural at this point than anything else, but she wasn't saying stop, which I took as a good sign.

I started to feel the build up at the base of my cock again, the need to cum rising quickly the longer this acrobatic sex act kept going. I told her that I was getting close. The look in her face and the movement of her breasts were both hypnotic and erotic to watch as we fucked.

"Fuck me," she said, passionately kissing me. I could feel her hand rubbing her clit furiously as I pumped my cock into her.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuck," she moaned loudly as I pumped into her ass a little faster. "I haven't had a cock in my ass for years, let alone such a nice one as yours. It feels so good violating me, pushing into me, stretching me out. FUCK YES JUST LIKE THAT! Fuck me hard and dirty and cum in my ass. Fucking empty those massive balls and fill me like I know you want to."

That made things speed up a bit. I started to take longer and quick thrusts into her ass, the sound of our bodies slapping together reverberating through the cavernous shower. My need grew fast and hard; so fast that I almost lost my footing, it was so powerful.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I called.

"Yes, fuck, do it! I've been such a good little slut; give me that cum!"

"OH FUCK YES, FUCK!"

I pushed into her a final time, lifting her off the ground with my final thrusts. My orgasm blindsided me with how powerful it felt, the world going white as I felt spasm after spasm inject every last drop of cum I had into Rebeccas tight, hot ass.

After a dozen or so shots, I felt Rebeccas ass contract painfully around my member as she finished herself off, moaning as she did so. It felt pleasurable as well as a little painful since I was coming down, the world returning to its normal amount of light and color. I set Rebecca down again, not having realized that I was holding her up as I came inside her ass.

"Oh my god," she panted as she regained her balance on her one foot, "that was the hottest thing I've ever experienced. Shit!"

I was lost for words as I slowly withdrew my cock from her. As I did, a torrent of cum ran out and down her leg. She took her other leg and set it back down on the ground, deciding to slide down and take a seat on the shower floor. I backed up against the opposite wall and sat on the ground myself, my brain still awash with the post cum high.

After a few minutes of sitting, Rebecca stood up and stepped back into the shower streams. "Come on," she said, offering me a hand up, "lets clean off and get some breakfast. I know a nice little cart by the shop."

I took her hand and joined her under the water jets. We also took turns cleaning each other off. Seeing her naked, soapy body was not immediately bringing my member back to usefulness, but it was still fascinating to watch. How she moved her hands over her legs, around her ass, over and over and over her breasts. She was putting on a show for sure; I knew it, she knew it.

"You really have a fascination with watching me shower, don't you," she said.

"It's one of my, if not my favorite, spectator sport," I replied.

"Which," she said, turning off the shower, "is why I liked having you watch me soap up. When you're older, it's nice to be appreciated as an object of desire."

She moved over to me and kissed me tenderly. "Especially when a stud of a young man like you looks at me."

And that, dear readers, got my motor running again. I swear, women just fuck with me because I'm just that easy of a mark.

We exited, dried ourselves, and laid down on the bed to get that after shower moisture evaporated before we got dressed.

"So, after breakfast, we can head over to the shop and start going over things for the hand off," Rebecca commented, removing the towel from around her body to dry her hair. The action made her C-cup breasts jostle magnificently to and fro.

"Sounds good," I said. I was still staring at her incredible naked form as she worked on drying her hair, smiling at me slyly, appreciating how I was looking at her. She put the towel down and, on hands and knees, slowly crawled on the bed to hover her face over mine. Her blonde hair cascaded around our faces, giving us an air of privacy, and her breasts were just bare millimeters from touching my chest as she leaned over me, smiling in that wicked way that I love to see on a woman.

"Also, if you're up to it," she said in a faint, breathy voice, "I have a few more pieces of lingerie that you should see. You know, for business purposes of course."

"Of course," I replied, willing her to lean down just a teeny bit further so I could kiss her.

"Some of them will take some demonstrating on how best to have sex in them," she whispered, kissing me on the nose. "So be sure to take notes. Because if I have to re-explain things, you'll have to be...disciplined."

She reached down and firmly grabbed a hold of my restored erection, still hovering her face over mine. Pecking me lightly on the lips, she added, "And you were right, about me being a much bigger slut now than I was 20 years ago. So you'd better be up for a day packed of shoving this monster into every hole I tell you to."

She reached further down and firmly, very firmly, squeezed my balls until I moaned.

"Got it?"

"Oh yes, I got it," I told her.

"Good," she said with a sultry and yet somewhat frightening air. She stood up quickly, releasing me and heading for her clothes. "Now, c'mon, we have waffles to eat."