Life of Paul: Rendezvous: Alina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited a minute for her to recover before I withdrew my fingers. I moved her leg from my shoulder, kissing it along the way up, and sat back beside her. She sat up as well. Amazingly, the top of her dress managed to stayed up through all the gyrating her breasts were doing.

She looked at me with the widest smile I had seen from her at that point. "Oh, you dirty, naughty boy," she said, still breathing a bit heavily.

"I aim to please," I said, kissing her on the cheek. I grabbed a bar towel to wipe my face.

She straightened her dress back and recrossed her legs. In a twinkling she was back to the elegant creature she presented to the world, although still breathing deeply.

"I...can not remember the last time a man did that for me," she commented. "Not to mention twice in one shot."

"I am both pleased and sorry to hear that," I said.

She took out a small compact to check her makeup. Deeming it still perfect (cause it was) she put it away.

She looked into my eyes. With a lowered voice, she said "Before this night is out, I am going to give you the best blowjob you've ever had."

She moved her hand to my leg, gripping my very hard cock through the thin fabric of my pants. "And if what I am feeling is real, we are going to have so, so much more fun."

#

Unfortunately, traffic wasn't as bad as Tess thought so we made it to the restaurant in 20 minutes. I had to content myself, as Alina told me as we pulled up, with the fantasy of her lips wrapped around my cock.

It did nothing to help with the pants tightness issue, but I don't suspect that was her intent.

She was impressed when the waiter greeted me by name and told me their best table was waiting.

"You make friends fast, don't you," she said. "This place is booked months in advance."

I kept it to myself that money buys friends pretty quickly. I was a little ashamed of this but less so now that I was here with a gorgeous woman.

"I wanted to give you something, so if making friends gives that to you, that's fine with me."

"Very gallant. But what is it exactly you are hoping to give me?" The smile on her face was on one side and playful. I only responded by pulling out her chair. Our table was tucked in the corner, away from nearly everyone else so it was quiet.

The waiter brought us some very nice looking wine and said that our meal was prepared for us. We confirmed we had no food limitations and so we were served without ordering anything.

I didn't mention the fact that I wasn't 21, but they also didn't seem to care.

The meal was exceptionally good, but I couldn't say what exactly we were eating. The names were all weird and hard to remember. However the waiter just brought food and took back dishes, barely uttering a word. Which was fine, since Alina and I talked much of the time.

"So, you sold this technology and now what are you going to do?" she asked over the main course. It required a steak knife but I'm not sure it was steak, per se.

"I'm not sure," I said. "I have a lot of options and am looking at what I can do to maybe give back something."

"Very noble. I'm kind of envious the freedom you have," she said. "But it's also kind of a harrowing to I'd imagine."

"Uh, harrowing?"

"Yes. Like, you're expected to do something if you have money. Cause if you just keep it you aren't helping anyone but yourself. You're looked on as selfish. If enough people call you that, you're demonized for it.

"But in reality you aren't any different than the normal person saving money to do things or give to family."

I never thought about family, mostly because I hate most of them. So perhaps there was something I could do to help my fellow man.

"So," I said as the dishes were cleared and more wine was poured, "you're a student, but do you do anything for work?"

Alina took a sip of wine, thinking over the question. After a few moments, she looked around the room before looking at me.

"Can I tell you something in confidence?" she said. She wasn't displaying any emotion I could see, so I wasn't sure if she was upset. "Of course," I told her.

We were seated very close to each other, enough so I felt her hand on my thigh often through our meal. She leaned in, as did I.

"You've been honest with me so I want to be honest with you. You also seem pretty open minded, so please keep that attitude."

"OK," I told her.

"I'm an escort," she said in a quiet tone.

"Like, as in a body guard?" I asked.

She had a confused look on her face for a moment before breaking a quick smile. "No, don't be silly."

"I'm not," I said seriously.

"I'm an escort in the terms of men hire me for companionship."

Oh. THAT kind of an escort.

"Oh," I said a little quieter. "So why are we whispering?" I asked.

Again, I got a confused look from Alina. "Because, it's not something that is highly regarded in polite society," she said.

"Well," I said, "then that sounds like a problem for society."

She sat back upright in her seat. "You aren't upset? Or concerned? Or irritated?"

"Why should I be?" I said. "I mean...were on a date right? Or...am I working up a tab here?"

Alina put a hand on mine. "No, this is definitely a date, and I am having a wonderful time. And I meant everything I have said to you about, you know, what comes later."

I thought about this for a few minutes as our dessert as placed before us. It looked like ice cream but probably wasn't.

Once we started in on our not-ice cream (which was very fruity), I spoke again.

"I don't have any issue with what you do for a job," I told her. "From what I can tell, you are the latest in the oldest profession around. And there is certainly no shame in it, especially if you enjoy it."

She smile widely again. "Thanks for understanding," she said.

"And if you don't want to talk about it that's fine, but I'm curious about it if you are willing to talk about your work."

She finished her dessert and angled her chair to face me more. "I'm curious about what you're curious about."

The waiter cleared our bowls and deposited coffee for us to sip as our dinner settled.

"Well, I mean, you obviously don't walk around the tenderloin district or anything, so you must be...", I struggled for the right word, "exclusive?"

She laughed lightly at my verbal stumbling. "That probably the best word to describe it, yes.

"My clients are few, but they pay very well. I really only go out maybe half a dozen times a month."

"Considering what your bills must be for the house you share, thats a pretty profitable work schedule," I said.

"It pays for the house and my school."

"Wow," I said. Using quick math, that would be some serious money for date. "Do you work for an agency, and if so are they hiring?"

"No, I don't," she laughed. "I'm independent. But, I do know a few guys who do it. However, they also have almost exclusively male clientele."

"Almost," I asked. "So, some are women?"

"Oh, sure," she said. "Some women, especially those in higher up positions in companies, don't have the time to...shall we say...train a man to please them. So they contact me. It's easier sometimes for a woman to please another woman. And, you know, there are always toys for some extra fun."

I thought about that for a few moment as we sipped our coffee.

"So, you never had the time to 'train' a man to please you?" I asked. I tried to waggle my eyebrows in an alluring manner; I might have pulled it off.

"Well," she said, leaning her elbows on the table, which gave me a very nice view of her insane cleavage, "I'm not looking for anything serious, but since you took direction so well, if I have the need I'll give you a call."

I could not help but smile like an idiot at her comment.

The waiter came by and asked if we were finished and I just gave him my credit card without asking the price. The check came, I signed it and left a $100 bill as a tip.

Once back outside, it was nice to see the limo out, door open and everything.

"Where too, boss?" asked Tess.

"Paul's hotel, please," said Alina as she got into the open door.

Tess gave me a nod and wink of approval as I climbed in after Alina. Once inside, Tess announced that it'd only be about 10 minutes at most to the hotel before closing the dividing screen.

"Time enough for a little bit of fun," Alina said. Her hand slid up my leg, over my increasingly erect member, and headed for my belt buckle.

"There isn't enough time for all that things I want to do," she said, "but enough to get things started."

#

We arrived at my hotel much, much too early.

Alina, seeing we were nearly there, took her hand away from my achingly full member and, with some effort, tucked it back into my pants.

She had been whispering some of the nastiest things into my ear while she gently stroked my cock in both her hands. She nearly had me climax a couple of times but she backed off at the last moment. That minx.

As we exited the limo, I told Tess to take off for the rest of the night. She was quite happy to get off early.

"Thanks boss," she said. She handed me a card with a hand written number on it. "And if you need me, day or night, thats my cell phone number."

"Nice," I said, "and thanks for the ride. Sorry if it was boring at times."

"Oh, I kept myself entertained," she said. She got in the limo and drove off, leaving me momentarily wondering what she meant.

Alina and I walked through the lobby at a sedate pace. She was seemingly in no hurry, and was content to torture me with watching her walk, watching her ass bounce ever so slightly as she moved, and seeing her breasts jostle just a little when she stepped.

The ride in the elevator was also too long, and I regretted having a top floor room at that moment. But it was not too long before we were in my room.

Once inside, I turned Alina around and kissed her wide, full lips with all the passion and pent up sexual frustration she had built up in me. She responded in kind, tearing at my belt and pants, ripping open my shirt, sending buttons flying everywhere.

Trying to find the zipper on her dress, Alina turned around and pointed at the middle. I grabbed the tiny pull tab and slowly, very slowly, pulled it down to reveal the smooth, milk chocolate colored skin of her back. She had those two little dimples on her lower back and the toned muscles of someone who did aerobics or gymnastics.

Once unzipped, she sauntered over to the couch in the room. I, fully naked and more than fully erect, automatically followed her. She turned around, holding up her dress still, and pushed me down to a sitting position. She then slowly pulled down dress, revealing her DD cup breasts in all their glory and a smooth, flat stomach. Her nipples were as large as dimes with small areola, and were very erect as well.

"What do you think," she asked, posing her hands on her hips.

"I think if I stare at you long enough I can cum just from that," I told her.

Smiling, she got down onto her knees between my legs. "I'd be intrigued to see that. However, what fun would that be for me?"

She grabbed the base of my long, fully erect cock firmly in her hands. She then ran her tongue from base to tip, slowly getting it lubed up. She flicked her tongue and sucked on the head playfully while gently stroking my shaft.

The feeling of her lips and tongue was pure bliss on my cock. She was warm and wet and took her time getting me ready. But with all the playing we'd done before, I was perhaps a little too excited. After only a few minutes, I had to tell her I was getting close.

"My, my," she said, "you are excited." She sped up the pace of her jacking. "Cum for me. Blow your load all over me. Make a complete fucking mess of me."

Alina then opened her mouth wide and inhaled half of my cock in one go. The feel of her mouth around me was amazing and was the trigger that broke the dam.

She bobbed her head on my cock a few times before I blurted something unintelligible out as I came. I felt the first shot blast into her mouth before she pulled off.

"Look at me while you cum," she demanded.

I forced my eyes open as I continued to cum. The next shots hit her mouth and stuck out tongue as she continued jacking me off. A few landed on her collarbone and breasts as she worked my shaft relentlessly.

The pleasure was too much and my eyes closed towards the end. I felt her hands slow and then stop their magical hand job, but she didn't release me. Looking back at her, I seemed to fulfill her request. Most of her lower face, her neck, and a good amount of both of her breasts were covered in thick, white cum. Some was dripping from the sides of her smiling lips as well, looking like a cum hungry vampire.

"Fuck, that was amazing," she said. "I think that is probably the biggest load I've ever seen." She looked down at herself, admiring the results of her handiwork.

"I'd say I aim to please, but I didn't aim at all," I said once my breath was caught.

Alina was still holding the base of my semi-deflated cock in both her hands. Looking at her cum covered hands hold my member, with her splattered breasts and face in the background, was an incredibly erotic site. Erotic enough to keep my hard on from fully deflating. This was not lost on Alina.

She wiggled her hands, making my cock flap to and fro a bit. "This is impressive though," she commented. "Does that mean you're ready for more?"

I felt another twitch from down below and saw my member point a little more towards the ceiling.

"I guess so," she said.

"The nights still young," I said, "and I feel like we haven't fully explored all the fun we could have."

"I agree," she said. She released my cock and stood up, a few drops of cum falling away to the ground. Cum was still streaking down her breasts as she went to grab her bag.

"Go and get into bed," she said, heading to the bathroom. "I've got a surprise for you."

"Aww, but I didn't get you anything," I said in a light tone.

She turned in profile in the bathroom door. Her form, backlit from bathroom lights, was, by any definition, perfect. "You've done more for me tonight than anyone has in a long time." She closed the door.

#

I got into bed and waited for Alina to emerge from the bathroom. I didn't know what kind of surprise she had in mind, but I also didn't care. She could have come out with a giant paddle and a horse whip and I'd probably have gone with it.

Thankfully though, it was so, so much better.

Alina came out of the bathroom and I am pretty sure my jaw dropped completely off.

She had cleaned off the cum I had deposited on her face and chest, and changed into a peach colored fishnet teddy that rode very high on her hips, well above her waist. It also had long sleeves and was very low cut in the chest, providing incredible cleavage to ogle at. Turning around, I saw that it was also very low in the back, to just above her tailbone and was split on the bottom, telling me that this piece was crotchless. The holes in the next were just large enough for her nipples to poke through, which made it all the more enticing.

"What do you think," she asked as she walked slowly towards the bed. She wasn't wearing heels, but was walking on her tip toes to simulate the effect. Watching her walk was fast becoming my favorite spectator sport.

"Even with a dictionary, I couldn't find the words to describe how gorgeous you are," I told her. She smiled widely at my complement, her eyes sparkling a bit in the light.

She climbed into bed with me, pulling down the sheets covering me. Her eyes went a little wider when she saw my newly restored erection pointing nearly straight up.

"Damn," she exclaimed. "I thought I'd have to work a lot harder to get that monster back into action."

"Oh, you'll have to work hard," I said, pulling her towards me to straddle me, "but I think you'll find the effort worth the reward."

Alina started to slide her pussy back and forth over my cock. Her sex was so incredibly hot on my shaft that I wasn't sure I'd last long inside her, even after cumming recently.

She leaned down to kiss me as she stroked my rod with her pussy. We made out for a few minutes before she decided I was wet enough for her.

Breaking our kiss, she rose up, lined my head up with her entrance, and slowly sat down on my cock. I watched my member slowly disappear between Alinas silken folds. A moan escaped my lips at the tightness and heat of her.

"Oh, ffffffuuuuuuuuuuuck," Alina hissed. "That feels so amazing."

"You feel magnificent," I said. I pushed my hips up gently as she sat down fully. Grabbing her ass cheeks firmly, I pulled her down on me as far as I could.

Alina put her hands on my chest, keeping me down on my back. "Lay back and enjoy me," she said, "I want you to watch me fuck you. I want you to stare at my tits as I ride this cock."

She got her wish. I was in awe of how she kept such a languid pace but kept getting me closer and closer to cumming. I grabbed her ass, trying to encourage her to go faster, but she was having none of it. I contented myself to fondle and suckle her breasts as she leaned close to me.

"Ooooohhhh, yesssssss," she hissed at my ministrations. "Suck hard on my nipples. And grab my ass; I want to cum on this cock."

I grabbed both ass cheeks hard as her pace and pressure increased. Our pelvic bones were rubbing hard together as she ground herself on my rod.

"Yes, yes, oooooooooooh, yes, please push into me. Put that cock deep inside me. Fuck, yes. Ohhhhhhhhhh," she moaned as I added my own pressure to our joining. I felt close but I wanted to let her cum at least once like this. I sucked harder on her nipple as I ground myself up into her pussy.

After a few minutes more, her torso went rigid but her hips kept grinding. I felt her spasm on my cock as she threw head back screaming.

"OOOOOOOOHhhhhhh, YEEEEEEEEESSSS", she bellowed. "Oh, fuck, fuck, yes Paul, fuck me, yes," she kept yelling as her hips kept grinding quickly. As she did so I felt a second, slightly weaker orgasm through my cock, pulsing strongly around me as I ground up into her.

Alina collapsed on top of me, her head going to the pillow beside me, her incredible breasts crushed against my chest. "Oh my fucking god," she panted, "that was amazing."

"Just wait, it'll get better," I said.

She turned her head to me smiling but curious. "Huh?", she said.

In response, I put one hand on her back, holding her to me, and I put the other on her ass for both pleasure and leverage. I then started pumping into her at a brisk pace.

"Oh, oh, fuck, wait, wait, oh, oh, fuck," she panted as I fucked her. I ignored her pleas and sped up my pace, thrusting my long, thick cock into her faster and faster.

"Oh, oh, fuuuuuuuuuuuck, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS," she screamed in my ear a few minutes later. "Oh, FUCK OH FUCK!" she yelled as she jump off of me. She rolled over beside me, her legs quivering and her breathing ragged. She put her hand on her forehead as she caught her breath.

"Oh my fucking god that was insane," she breathed after a few moments. Looking at me, she said "I don't think I've ever cum that hard. Fuck!".

She continued to breath deeply for a few minutes.

"Glad I could please you," I said, no small amount of cockiness in my voice.

"Please me; I had no doubt about that, given what that tongue did for me in the car," she said. "But that fucking blew my god damn mind." Looking at her, I could see sweat beading on her forehead and face.

"Not to sound insensitive, but your mind is not what I'm interested in fucking just now," I said to her.

She laughed lightly at this. "I agree." She then got back up, kissing me briefly, and went down on all fours on the bed with her ass tantalizingly pointed in my direction.

Looking back at me, she said "Now it's your turn for a mind blowing orgasm." She spread her ass cheeks with a hand, revealing her plump, bright pink pussy.