Life of Paul: Rendezvous: Alina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put that cock in her right now. Fuck me like a sex starved nympho. Fuck me and cum in my hot, wet pussy."

I didn't need to be told twice. However with the way she talked, I certainly would have enjoyed another telling.

I moved up behind her, ran the head of my still slick cock on her entrance, and thrust roughly into her in one stroke.

"Oh, fuck yes!" she exclaimed at my sudden entrance. "Slam it into me."

I pulled my long cock all the way out and thrust back into her hard. I went slow at first but quickly built up speed until my balls were slapping her clit with each pump.

"Oh, yes, yes, do it, cum, FUCK, cum for me," Alina encouraged.

"OH, fuck, yes fuck, I'm gonna cum, oH, FUUUUCK YEEEEESS!" I roared as I came. I slammed into her ass as hard as I could as I shot my wad into her tight, wet pussy. I felt a weak pulse from her pussy and some rubbing on the base of my buried cock telling me she was masturbating, trying to get off again.

I pulled out a bit and fucked her some more before my cock completely deflated.

"Oh, fuck, yes, oh yes, please fuck me until I cum, yes, yes, yes, OH YES!" she screamed into the bed as she came one last time. The firm grip of her orgasm push my spent member out of her. I collapsed on my side, Alina collapsed on the other so we ended up facing each other.

I tried to form words a few times, but my breath escaped me, as did my mental ability to form coherent thoughts. She smile, leaned over, and kissed me a few times.

"I really, really enjoyed that," she said. I smiled and kissed her back.

"Best blind date ever," I said.

#

We both must have passed out because it was at least a few hours later when I regained conscienceless. It was still dark outside, but it was hard to focus as I felt very, very good.

I looked down and found that Alina, that wanton sex goddess, enthusiastically sucking my cock. She had removed her peach teddy and was now completely and gloriously naked.

"Welcome back," she said, coming up for air. While still stroking my hardening member, she said "I realized that I still owe you from the limo. And since I made a bit of a mess on your face, I think it only fair you make a mess on mine."

She then inhaled my cock nearly to the base in one motion, holding it there for a few seconds. She continued blowing me with what I could only describe as outstanding professionalism. I mean, I knew sex was her job, but this was way beyond just being good.

Her mouth and hands felt amazing on my cock. Her tongue, which I couldn't tell all what it was doing, felt like heaven as it worked its magic on me, stroking the underside of my cock in an enjoyable pattern. And the fact that she kept as much eye contact with me as possible made it all the hotter.

Seeing my cock disappear between her perfect, luscious lips was arousing enough to bring me to the brink in no time. I stood up on my elbow as she bobbed her head on me, taking me half way with each stroke. Looking up at me, I could see her smiling with her eyes, inviting me to finish.

"Oh, shit, Alina, oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum," I announced after a few more minutes of her blowjob. She deep throated me one final time, taking my entire length and girth down her throat. The heat and tightness was too much, and I felt the dam break.

"OH FUCK!" I yelled.

Alina pulled up and stroked my shaft firmly and quickly, pointing the head at her face.

My first few shots were thick, but weak, and landed on her nose and cheek. As I kept cumming, she moved the head around her face, coating herself as much as she could.

When I was spent, she kept a hand on my cock, gently stroking. I was overly sensitive but it felt nice the way she did it.

"How do I look," she asked, cum smeared over her cheeks and forehead.

"Beautifully filthy," I said, "and erotically debauched."

"Good, because there is something else I owe you as well." She then plunged back down on my cock fully, taking me in to the hilt.

"Oh, fuck, wait, oh, OH" I yelled, but she would not hear my pleas. She firmly, almost painfully, grabbed the base of my cock with both her hands, keeping my erection up for the most part. My body didn't know what to do with this new sensation so I grabbed handfuls of sheets and held on for whatever she was doing to me.

Her second blowjob was fast, hard, and meant solely to make me cum. It was pleasure to the point of pain, and I recall enjoying every moment of it, even if I was grunting like a wild beast.

"Ahhhh, fuuuuuuck, FUCK!" I screamed as I felt my cum rise for the second time that session. Alina pulled her mouth off of my cock, moved up, and squatted down fully onto me, impaling herself on my cock. Reaching behind to squeeze my balls, she bounced on my cock a few times before I unleashed my cum inside her.

Alina thankfully stopped riding while I came, letting me fill her with whatever cum I had left, and with whatever her expert hands could squeeze out of my balls.

I remember moaning in a not so very manly manner as this sexy, busty, chocolate skinned beauty with my cum on her face and in her pussy squatted over my cock.

After a few minutes she gently got off of me and sat next to my prone form. Wiping the cum form her face with a towel, she said "There, now we're even," she said. She leaned down and kissed me, leaving a taste of her sweet lips and a mix of both of our juices.

Once I had my breath back, I told her "No way. I'm gonna rest and in a year or two when I recover from what you did to me, we're gonna have it out again."

She giggled and smile at my attempted cockiness. I crawled under the covers, Alina joining me. She cuddled up to me with her head on my shoulder. My arm was long enough so I could reach down and cup her ass cheek, squeezing it gently.

She responded by laying her smooth hand on my cock, also squeezing it gently. Thankfully, no twitching happened or else I'd have really been in trouble.

We drifted off to sleep, sated and content.

#

The next morning was a Saturday and was heralded by the sound of heavy equipment being unloaded in Pioneer Square a short ways away. Some big palaver or something.

"Good morning," I said to Alina. "Good morning," she responded. We were in the same position as when we fell asleep which showed how tired we were from the nights festivities.

She got up to use the bathroom, which of course made me have to go to. Once done, we discussed our plans for the morning.

"I have a flight later this afternoon, but am free until then," I told her.

"Great. How about breakfast. It's only like 7 so we can get a good table at most diners."

"Whats the possibility of a table at around 8?" I asked.

"Probably the same, why?" she asked.

"Because I have this recurring thought of fucking you standing up against that wall," I said.

She looked over where I pointed and smirked. "Well, I had a thought of you fucking me from behind while standing in front of that sliding glass door," she said, indicating the balcony door.

"We can do both," I suggested.

"I was hoping too," she said. I took her hand and stood her up, kissing her hard while we maneuvered over to the glass door. Once there she turned around and stuck her ass out, inviting me to ravage her again.

I instead went to my knee and gave her pussy as much attention as I could from this angle. She had a spectacular and full ass, and my tongue was only so long, but she enjoyed it from the sounds she made.

"Oh, you dirty fucking man," she said, "if I'd known you liked eating pussy this much we'd never have left the car."

I rose up and turned her back around. She lifted up a leg which I took in my arm and lifted slightly, pushing her against the door for leverage. She moved her other into position an my cock now brushed against her moistened sex.

She moved her hips up and down, getting my cock wet from her pussy, and making me even harder than I already was. After a few strokes she reached a hand down and guided me into her hot, wet folds.

"Ohhhhh, fuuuuuuuck," she purred. "That is something I think would never get old."

"Well, I am moving here," I said as I started thrusting into her tight pussy.

"Ohh, I can see, OH FUCK, see getting together now and then," she panted. At this angle I was getting very deep into her which felt amazing.

I quickened my pace, but not enough to break the window hopefully. I realized that it was a silly concern, but that thing was flexing pretty hard while I fucked Alina against it.

We made out as I fucked her, my pelvis pressing against her clit with each pump. I thrust into her for a fairly long while it felt before she announced she was ready to cum.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, yes, pound me, fuck, yes, OH MY FUCKING GOD YES PAUL!" she screamed as she came. I felt her pussy clamp down harder than before which sent me over the edge as well.

"Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum," I told her.

"Cum on my tits!" she yelled. I pulled out and let her go just as I felt the first shot fire into her pussy. She quickly got to her knees, grabbed my cock, and put it between her DD breasts. She bounced up and down, spitting on and then stroking my cock with her breasts as I finished cumming. I popped a few ropes onto her collarbone and neck, which ran down onto both of her breasts to add to the lubrication. After a few moments I was spent, electing to sit on the floor because it was closer.

"God damn," she said, admiring the amount of cum I shot onto her tits. "Are you just one giant cum factory? How do you have this much cum still?"

"The hotter the woman, the more cum I have," I said between breaths.

She idly played with it, tracing her fingers over her cum covered breasts. "So, you think I'm pretty hot then?" she said playfully.

"Hot enough to do that again in a minute. However, despite what my spirit wants, my body might take a lot more convincing."

She got up and headed to the bathroom. "C'mon. Let's shower and go get food," she said.

I got up to follow her. "Id suggest clothes somewhere in the middle there. However, we might get comped if we show up nude."

She started the shower and turned back to me. "I tried that. And you would not believe how often that actually works."

#

We got breakfast at a little diner that had the best eggs Benedict I'd ever had.

Afterwards we walked around downtown Portland for a bit, talking, window shopping, and pleasantly passing the time.

"So, question," I asked as we walked. "Did you know we were going to have sex? I mean, you brought lingerie, a change of clothes, as well as your evening bag. Is that just standard for you or were you hoping to get lucky?"

"Its pretty standard for me," she said. "It's my normal kit for a client. Since I didn't know what to expect, I figured to be prepared.

"Besides," she said, putting her arm in mine, "I spent a lot of money on that lingerie, and I wanted someone to see it."

"Lucky me," I said.

"You bet your ass," she said.

We walked for a bit longer before she spoke again.

"So, you're really OK with my job?" she asked.

"Yes. Should I not be," I said.

"No, I'm glad you are," she said. "I just had a really, really good time last night, and I'd like to do it again. But some guys, most really, aren't comfortable hanging out, let alone dating, an escort."

"Sounds like you should rebrand yourself," I suggested. "Like, you are offering more than sex, you're offering companionship. So how about you call yourself a 'companion'."

Alina thought on that a few moments. "I like it," she said finally, "but I don't think its very marketable. I'll think on it though."

"Are you that shocked I'm OK with your job?"

She smiled at me. "Pleasantly so, yes. As I said, most would just want sex, or want me do to some weird shit that is beyond what I'm comfortable with."

"So does that mean dressing up like a slutty clown and pelting me in the crotch with cream pies whilst I'm tied to a rack is out," I asked.

She laughed out loud at that. "For everyone else, yes. For you," she leaned up and kissed me on the cheek, "I'd break out the face paint and wig."

"We can plan that next time," I said.

We talked more as we wandered. We ended up back at the hotel around noon and we gathered and packed our respective things.

I took out Tess' card and gave her a ring, arranging for her to pick us up and drop us both at our destinations. She was working in a towncar today anyway, so it was a quick trip, and extra cash, for her.

I walked Alina up to her door as we said goodbye.

"I had a great time," she said, kissing me deeply one final time. "And, I'll make sure to tell Maryanne what she missed."

"All of what she missed?" I inquired, cocking an eyebrow for effect.

She smiled. "I'll tell her every single sordid detail. Every act we did and every result thereof. And I am sure, the next time you call, she will positively fly through the phone in order to get a date with you."

"Nice," I said, "but how about a date with you?"

She moved closer to me, the back of her hand brushing my crotch. It had the effect I am sure she was looking to cause. In a low, sultry voice, she said "I'll check my schedule and let you know if I have an opening," she licked her lips after saying that word, "large enough to fit all of the things I'm going to with you."

She pecked me on the nose and went inside.

On my way to the airport, Tess was all kinds of inquisitive about details of last night.

"How are you so nosy about your fares' affairs?" I asked. "And how do you know I'm even comfortable with your questions?"

She looked at me evenly. "Dude, anyone who would eat out an escort, let alone an escort as expensive as her, in the back of a limo is not shy about giving a few juicy details."

I was taken aback a bit by this statement. "You knew she was an escort?"

"She probably doesn't look my way, but I've driven her before, in the company of a few well to do fellas'. But since her manner was a lot more relaxed with you, I figured she wasn't working."

"Pretty perceptive," I said.

"I've seen a lot of different types driving around. I never saw someone do that to a woman in the back of one of my cars before, so I figured you're something different."

"Thanks, I think,"

"So, how was it, eh? Did she put out like a fire hose?"

"Oh, shut up and drive," I said in mock anger.

"Yes, sir," she said, giving a tip of her cap.

"And yes," I said, "enthusiastically so."

She smiled as we pulled up to the airport drop off area.

Tess got my bag out of the trunk for me and I gave her another very healthy tip. "Thanks for the short notice ride," I said.

"No worries," she said. I shook her hand, but she held on and pulled me a little closer to her. She was half a head shorter than me, with dark brown hair and hazel eyes in a pleasingly round face.

"I meant it when I said you can call me day or night," she said quietly. "I saw what you were gonna give her pretty clearly, and I'd be very willing to give you a lift, and then give you a ride."

She released my hand and I felt her palm graze the front of my now very tight feeling pants. She winked at me, got back in the town car, and drove off.

Once again I was left wondering what she would have in mind. But I'd have to wait until later to find out.

"I'm going to like living here," I said to myself as I grabbed my bag and headed to the terminal.