Life Of Paul: Rendezvous: Car Show

Story Info
Paul goes to a car show after a guest get what she wants.
5.8k words
4.45
4.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
red_gonzo
red_gonzo
195 Followers

All characters appearing or mentioned in this story are 18 years old or older. This story is a work of fiction and any reference or description to actual persons is unintentional.

####################################

If you are enjoying these stories, leave a comment about what you liked or didn't, or things you want to ready more of. I'll take advice into consideration when I'm working out the next parts of the LoP stories.

####################################

February 1999

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK MEEEEEEEEE," cried Rena as I slammed my cock into her tight, hot pussy. She was on her knees, legs pushed tight against her so was essentially folded over, ass high in the air. She screamed more as I continued to fuck as hard as I could into her. She liked doggy style the best since she got off the hardest that way.

"Yes! OHHHHHhhhh, FUUUUUUCK YEEEEEES!," she continued to bellow as her orgasm rode over her. It was a long one, with constant, pleasurably firm pressure on my long, thick cock still buried in her to the hilt. Not wanting to spoil it, I stood still as she finished and came down a little.

"Oh, fuck," she said breathlessly. "It just keeps getting better." She continued to breathe deeply as her eyes flittered open and closed, reeling from the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"Im glad you liked it," I said. "But now..."

I pulled nearly out and slammed back into her forcefully.

"Ohhhh, yeeees," Rena hissed as I fucked her with all the built up need of the last half hour. "Bury that cock deep in me when you cum. I want to feel it fill my pussy."

Since we'd been making out for the better part of an hour, something I rarely get to enjoy as much as I do with Rena, I was more than ready to give her what she wanted. She came over wanting to ask me something but we soon just started kissing and then that led us to here.

"Fuck you are so hot," I moan as my own orgasm started to build. It came on more quickly than I thought and I was ready to let loose.

"Do it," she commanded, "use me and cum for me. Fucking explode for me!"

I did just that. With an audible, guttural yell I was pushed over the edge with her dirty talk and flooded her pussy with two days of pent up cum. I slammed a few times into her, down on her, before I pulled out to empty the rest onto her ass and back. When I was done, a lake of cum was sitting between the valley created by the lower back muscles of Rena.

Suddenly drained (in more ways than one) I collapsed on top of her, my hands still firmly under Renas chest, squeezing her breasts. She didn't ask me to move or complain about my weighting her down, but simply lay there, putting her hands over mine.

"Fuck that was great," I said as I rolled off of her.

"I know, I was there," she said smiling at me with her wide, full lips; her face partially covered by her cutely disheveled blonde hair. She felt between her legs and dipped her fingers in the cum I'd shot into her. "Did you save up just for me? That feels like a gallon you shot for me."

"No, just in general. But I'm glad you got to be the beneficiary of it," I said. I kissed her gently. She responded in kind. "Besides, I shoot as much as I'm turned on, and you know how to get my motor running."

She smiled at my lame car reference, terrible as it was. Being a gear head, she hopefully appreciated my efforts to integrate things she liked into our rendezvous. We had previously gotten together on my birthday, and I was glad that I was available today when she stopped by. I was trying to get some things in order before I hopefully move to Portland in a few weeks and time was becoming scarce.

For the few times we've hung out and hooked up, Rena was making quite the impression on me. One that I sincerely hoped that was reciprocated. She was fast becoming one of my favorite people to hang out with, just for the fact that she was so open and blunt and confident. It was attractive, to say the least.

And I finally understood what some women had told me about my own confidence, and how attractive it made me once I started showing it. I didn't get it until I was attracted the same quality, so hopefully I'll notice it in the future. But probably not, because I am not that intelligent when it comes to hot women who flirt with me.

We took a cat nap then, Rena moving to put her head on my shoulder and arm around my chest. I think we were asleep for maybe a half hour before I heard the knocking at my front door.

The second knock meant that they weren't going away. Since it was a Tuesday it was either religious folks out getting their quota, or one of my female friends coming to visit, or my neighbor Leila. In any case, I didn't see the need to put clothes on. I closed the bedroom door on my way to answer the front door.

I opened the door to see Lauren standing in the hallway. She was wearing her long brown hair down and straight today. A blue tank top covered her upper half but did nothing to hide the D-cup breasts she had, and denim shorts that went a fair bit higher than normal shorts. Her very long legs ended with white low top sneakers.

"Hi," I said, still fully naked, "what's up?"

She eyed me up and down, which I must say I enjoyed immensely. She smiled wide as her eyes came back up to meet mine.

"Am I interrupting you again? I could come back," she said, feigning turning to leave.

"I am, but you are welcome to come in while I get dressed," I said, inviting her in. She accepted and went to sit on the couch.

"I don't mean to keep you from your guest," she said, making herself at home. "Go ahead and do whatever you were doing. I'll wait my turn."

She spread her arms on the back of the couch, looking to luxuriate while I got dressed. I left her to it and went back to the bedroom.

Rena was awake and laying on the bed, one arm holding her head up. "Is that Lauren," she asked.

"Yea, not sure what she wants though," I said, looking around for my clothes. Rena, grabbing my hand, pulled me back to the bed. Pulled may be an exaggeration; more like guided me gently since a hot naked girl doesn't really need to expend that much effort to make me follow her.

She pulled me down into a warm, wet, passionate kiss. Her legs opened and wrapped around my hips, pulling me further into her clutches.

Before more thoughts could enter, Rena rolled us both over and landed on top of me. My quickly returning erection was pressed hard against her still wet pussy, which she stroked up and down, wetting my cock with her sex.

"Rena, I..." was all I could get out before she smashed her mouth back down on mine, cutting off my words as well as the remainder of my thoughts. Her force and passion caught me by surprise, and her insane sexiness made me forget all about my guest.

Regaining my full hardness, Rena ground her pussy up and down my long, thick, hard shaft, teasing the head with her entrance. After a few more strokes, she lifted her hips up, my cock springing up to meet her sex, and she impaled herself down on me in one thrust.

"Ohhhhh, FUUUUUUUCK!" she called out loudly. "Fuck that is so good. So DEEEEEEP," she moaned even louder. She began riding me enthusiastically, bouncing her tight ass up and down only enough for her to get her pleasure. When she went down, she ground her clit on my pubic bone, pushing down hard before going back up, just to slam down on my cock again.

"Oh, fuck Paul, you feel so good inside me," Rena called. "Oh, fuck, yes, yes, oh, oh, oooooo, fffuuuuuuuuuuck."

I could feel the beginnings of my own orgasm building up after a few minutes of her riding me. I started to thrust up into Rena as she came down, adding more pressure for her.

"Fuck, yes, fuck me, slam that monster in my pussy," she cried. I did my best.

After a few more minutes of her frantic, lust filled riding, I could feel her getting close as her pussy started to clamp down on my cock. She suddenly slammed down on me, grinding her pussy fast and hard against me, her hands going under my ass and clenching tightly. She was fully on top of me, her mouth right next to my ear."Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," she breathed. She stopped suddenly as her orgasm hit, squeezing my cock harder than before. "OOOOOHHHH FFFFUUUUUUUUCK PAAAAAUUUUUULLLLLL!"

She shuddered hard on top of me, panting and sweaty, her firm B-cup breasts crushed pleasingly against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her back, brushing her blonde hair from her face.

"Fuck, that was good," she said between breaths.

"I agree," I said. "But I do have a guest though, or did you forget?"

Turning her head to me, she smile slyly. "Oh," she said with feigned shock, "was someone outside? Oh my, I hope they didn't hear me. That would be embarrassing."

Her demeanor said that she was anything but embarrassed. After another few minutes Rena got off of me and grabbed her clothes. I did the same. Once dressed, we headed out to the living room. I had to stop and do a double take at what I saw.

Lauren, since we'd been in the bedroom, was on my couch, naked, save for her white tennis shoes. Her head was laying on the couch end and her legs were spread wide, showing her flushed, glistening, bare pink pussy. She was also breathing a little harder than normal, her full D-cup breasts swaying as she took deep breaths.

"Hey," said Rena casually.

"Hey," said Lauren in reply.

I just stood there in shock. I had seen Lauren naked before, but never just laying in my living room while I fucked another chick in the other room. It was strange and awesome and did nothing but exacerbate my already painfully full erection.

"I gotta get going," Rena said to the room as she grabbed her jacket. "Oh, there is a car show next weekend, Paul. I thought we could go and check it out. Could be fun."

Brain re-engaging after hearing my name, I turned back to Rena. "Huh? Oh, car show. Sounds fun, yea. You wanna drive or ride?"

"I'll drive," she said, reaching up to give me a quick kiss. "And then I'll ride," she said smiling coyly. She moved to leave, saying "Bye Lauren" as she left.

"Bye, Rena," said Lauren from the couch.

And then, I was alone with Lauren. Who was naked and spread eagle. On my couch. In my house.

I know I stared because she just sat there running her hands up and down her body, between her legs, over her breasts, as I just looked at her. I don't know how long I just looked as such an exquisite form, but eventually Lauren wanted a bit more effort form me.

"You know," she said softly, "you can come touch me if you want. I certainly wouldn't be presenting myself like this if I didn't want your hands on me."

I moved to go to her. With gazelle like grace and style, I tripped on the stool by the counter, stumbled, and then face planted the carpet. I landed hard.

"Ooooooowwwww," I moaned into the floor.

Lauren, full of concern for my well being, laughed maniacally.

Recovering, I felt blood rushing to my face but not from it, so I judged my injuries to be mostly relegated to my pride. I unzipped my pants as I recovered, dropping them while I came to the couch. Lauren, still laughing hysterically on the couch, her large, full breasts jostling with each giggle, stopped laughing when I forced my mostly hard cock into her open mouth.

"Mmmmph," she tried to say, surprise evident on her face. She smiled around my cock and then opened her mouth further, allowing me to sink down her throat more and more. Pulling back up and out, Lauren wasn't laughing any more, but had a more lustful look in her eyes.

"Wow," she said, licking her lips, "Rena tastes nice. Like a sweet musky flavor."

I pushed my fully erect cock back between her lips easily and went nearly all the way down, which I hadn't been able to do with her before. I pulled back out and Lauren gasped, but smiled.

"Sit down," she said, "I want to ride you."

I did as she asked, removing my shirt and sitting in the middle spot. Lauren was already very wet and ready as she straddled me and sank down fully on my long, thick member with a satisfied sigh.

"Oh, fuck," she said breathlessly, "I will always love the feeling of you stretching me out oooohhhhh so good."

She lifted up and sank back down again, satisfaction and pleasure on her face.

"So," she said as she slowly rose and sat back down on my cock, "did Rena let you finish, or were you left hanging?"

Knowing Lauren greatly relished hearing about my other love affairs, I indulged her curiosity.

"From the one you heard," I replied, "no, I didn't finish."

"Oh, poor boy," she mock sweetly, pursing her lips. "But, at least from what I heard, you gave her quite the orgasm. How did she feel? Was she tight and hot?" Laurens pace increased slightly as she asked her questions.

"Yes," I said, "when she came her pussy squeezed my cock so good. And her moans and cries of how good she felt were music to my ears."

"And did she cum knowing I was out here? Did she put on a show for me?"

"Oh yes," I said excitedly, "she knew you were here. She wanted you to hear me fuck her brains out."

I started to feel my orgasm work up from the base of my cock slowly as Lauren rode me. She preferred to just ride my pole, impaling herself over and over on me. She moved her legs to a squatting position, which forced my hands towards her middle where I fondled her glorious breasts. She continued riding me with increasing speed, panting at the excitement of hearing me fuck another woman.

"And did you cum for her earlier," Lauren asked desperately, her pace now a steady bounce. "Did you fill her hot pussy whit your cum?"

"Fuck thats good. Yes, I fucked her hard and fast. She screamed as she came on my cock, squirting from how well she was fucked. When I came, I came gallons in her hot, tight, wet pussy, and covered her back in a lake of cum. Just like I'm about to do to you," I told her. I moved my hands and put them under her ass as she rode me.

"Oh, fuck yes. Fuck me better than you fucked Rena. Cum in me. Fuck me!"

While she still bounced a little, I mostly held her up by her ass, thrusting up into her pussy. I slammed into her hard, fast, and deep, needing to show her how much she turned me on. How hot her kink of hearing about me fucking others made her even hotter.

"Fuck, Lauren, you want this cock to cum for you," I said, slamming up into her pussy with all the force I could find in this position.

"Oh, please, please," she panted, her hand going between her legs to finger her clit furiously. "Take that pussy. Fucking wreck it with that giant cock. I want you to dump an ocean of cum in me. Show me how hot this pussy makes you."

"OH FUCK YES! FUUUUUCK," I yelled as I came. I let Lauren sink down on me fully as I came, moving my arms to under hers and pulling her down further onto my throbbing cock.

"Fuck yes, fuck, fuck fuck!" yelled Lauren in my ear as her own orgasm hit. I felt her clench my still spasming cock, drawing as much cum out of me as possible. Her pussy was greedy, pulsing with pleasure and squeezing more out of me than I thought I had. Each spasm of mine was met with one from her, drawing out both of our orgasms longer and more powerful than normal.

As we came down Lauren moved her legs to straddle me once again, not breaking the connection at our sex. We just breathed for a few minutes, basking in the glow of a really good orgasm for both of us. Feeling her warm, full breasts pressed against my chest and her arms around my neck, I felt very comfortable. Also, a little sad that I'd be leaving soon and would be giving this up. Perhaps not entirely, but with women I'd come to know over the last year.

Lauren leaned back, smiling. "Damn that was nice," she said. She kissed me deeply, slowly, playing our tongues over one another an unhurried movement. It was nice.

"That was to nice," I stated, "as the Mona Lisa is to a doodle."

Lauren smile again. "I'm glad my pussy rates as high as the Mona Lisa."

"Hey, a work of art is a work of art."

She kissed me again and pulled off of my deflated cock. A small river of cum ran down her inner thigh but she didn't seem to care. She stretched, a fascinating site in itself, before getting up and grabbing her clothes.

"So," I said as she put her panties on, ignoring the cum still running out of her pussy, "you just bang me and leave me? I see how it is then." I tried to sound hurt but it was more cynical when it came out.

Lauren, using a tissue to wipe the cum off of her leg, scoffed at my joke. "Oh please," she said, tossing the tissue into the garbage and donning her shorts. She seemed to want to cover her breasts last, which was fine by me, as they were glorious to watch as she moved about the apartment.

"I came by to see if you had lunch plans. I had a hankering for tacos and thought of you," she explained, sliding her tank top over her head and positioning her breasts artfully in the garment.

Man, I really do love breasts. They're awesome!

"Yea, I could go for tacos," I said. I grabbed m discarded clothes and also got dressed.

We hit up a different spot that had more street tacos than rolled tacos, which were great nonetheless. We munched and chatted. Lauren, also, had some news to share.

"So," she started after finishing her third carnitas taco. "I wanted to let you know that I got a job."

"Great," I said, "doing what?"

"Well," she said, "actually doing exactly what you said."

After a few moments of awkward silence, I took a bite of taco stalling for time. It wasn't enough.

"Can you remind me what I said," I said.

She slapped my arm playfully. "You idiot. You told me that maybe I should try using my gossip powers for good instead of evil. So I applied to the three major tabloids in Hollywood. Interviewed for one last week, and yesterday they called and said they'd love to hire me. So I accepted."

Swallowing quickly, forgetting to chew first, and nearly dying from too big a bite, I said "Congratulations!"

"Thanks," she said, handing me a napkin. "And you're right, they are pretty lax with deadlines, but I do have them. And it means I'm gonna need to move to L.A. That was mainly what I wanted to talk to you about today. That I'll be leaving Rancho Hills soon."

I smiled my best 'go get em' smile at Lauren. "I'm really happy for you," I said. "And I'll miss you, truly.

"In fact, I myself will be leaving this place in a month or two. Just waiting to get the keys."

"Oh, right, the house. Problems?"

"Yea," I said, finishing my taco. "Rain delays, materials delays, a bunch of other stuff. But it's almost done. I'll send you my address so we can keep in touch."

"And who knows," Lauren said, smirking in that playful way, "perhaps I'll need to travel and I can make my way up north to visit."

"I would genuinely like that," I said, smiling back and clasping her hand.

#

The following Friday, Rena called to remind me that the next day was the car show. It was in Orange county, not a long drive but still a road trip, so we'd need to leave a bit early.

On Saturday, Rena arrived in her souped up Civic. Complete with honking from downstairs and yelling my name to the whole complex.

"C'mon Paul," she yelled, "get that pretty ass in gear!"

I moved my pretty ass purposefully slow after that. It was important not to give in to Rena, I was finding, lest you encourage more behavior like it. I took my time walking down the stairs.

"Get a move on I'll smack that ass into high gear," she barked. Okay, maybe she was just like that all the time.

Getting into Rena's car, she had it setup like a racer. Larger bucket seats, five point harnesses, and a few more dials mounted to the dash than I could not identify the purpose of. We sped out and were on the freeway in just a few minutes. Peeling down the highway at 80mph was also fun in a car with nothing in the way of cushy shocks.

red_gonzo
red_gonzo
195 Followers
12