Life Of Paul: Rendezvous: Car Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what are we most excited to see at this show," I ask her, trying to take an interest. I was not paying attention when she said the main reason for the trip. Mostly because Lauren was naked on my couch at the time.

"I'm mostly looking at racing mods and hoping to get a glimpse at what some of the San Diego crews are using in their cars," she said. "A lot of street racers expected to be there, as well as muscle cars."

"Nice."

We chatted more on the way to Orange County but the sun was out and the windows were down, and it was a nice road trip so we just sat and enjoyed the ride.

After we arrived and parked, we entered the fair grounds. It was a huge area that was hosting multiple events that day. The car show was nearer the back so it was a fair walk to get there. We stopped along the way and grabbed a snack before reaching our destination.

The car show was, well, not really a show per se. There were rows and rows of people next to their cars, a few popup shades with some tables of goods in them, and lots of people just slowly walking along the circuit.

I was basically arm candy for Rena as this was not my world, but I stopped and listened to her when she pointed something out. Or stood quiet when she talked to the vendor or a car owner. More than a few times the owners started up their cars and revved them for the crowd. The cars certainly sounded cool, and I wouldn't mind driving one around. I learned a few things and met some cool people, so in all it was a decent time.

Rena picked up a new gauge from a vendor that I didn't know quite what it did. She explained it to me, but I still didn't get it. I just batted my eyes and smiled. She laughed at my ignorance, which was a delightful sound.

On the way out we stopped and checked out a few of the other things happening. There was a wine event that you needed to be 21 to get into, so we passed it by. There was a swap meet that we went though real quick, but nothing caught our eye in there.

There was also an R.V. show going on in the big domed area. Since it was in the shade, and they were giving away free burgers, we stopped in to check it out. The sales people were hovering like vultures but I couldn't hear what they were saying.

After getting our grub, a sales dude came up to us offering us a tour. I was about to decline but Rena spoke first.

"Oh, that sounds great. My husband and I just got married and we were talking about traveling," she said. She smiled at me as she took a bite of her burger.

"Really? Well congratulations. And there is no better way to see the country than in one of our fine travel vehicles. How much were you looking to spend?"

"Yes," asked Rena politely, "what was the stipend from your trust again? $30,000 a month?"

Catching on to her game, I turned to the sales rep. "$35,000 a month actually. What can we get into for something like that?"

I swear I saw the guys pupils actually turn into dollar signs when I said that. He smiled widely and started walking to the back of the building, bidding us to follow.

"I think, for a couple starting out, you'll want to do so with the best there is," he explained.

The rep brought us to an absolute giant RV that was on display, with the sides out and open and day shades unfurled. The thing was larger than some houses I've been in.

Stepping inside, the rep showed us the features and what would be useful while traveling.

"Honestly, it will feel so much like home you might never leave," he said, pouring his very soul into his sales pitch.

Rena, being fun, sidled up next to me, putting her arm through mine and squeezing her chest up to me. "We might never leave it anyways," she said, smiling up at me.

He brought us through the entire thing before going in for the kill.

"So, how about it? You folks ready to drive this thing across the country today? I can get the paperwork started and have you out of here in an hour."

Rena, still smiling, spoke up first. "Oh honey," she bid me in her sweetest voice, "let's do it. Let's get it."

Cocking an eyebrow at her in confusion, I decided to let this play out. I smiled down at her in what I hoped was a loving look, and said "Oh, OK. Let's get it."

"Great," the rep said, slapping me hard on the arm. "I'll go start the paperwork. You folks look around and make yourselves at home. I'll be back in about 15 minutes and we can start signing."

He left us, taking the 'Come On In' sign with him. Peeking out the window, I saw him move a plastic chain in front of the door, blocking access into it.

"OK," I said to Rena, "what was all that about? I feel bad for getting that guys hopes up."

"Don't feel bad," she said, heading towards the back. "I heard him talking to his co-worker. He said 'Look at that pretty little cunt and the prick shes with. Bet I could get them to sign anything', and then they made a bet."

"Well, you do have a pretty magnificent pussy if you don't mind my saying."

Rena turned back to me, put her arms around me and kissed me deeply. Breaking our kiss, she said "Thanks. But when you say it, you are complimenting me, and I feel sexy afterwards. When they say it, they're being talking assholes."

Glancing to the right she saw the spacious, for an RV at least, bathroom. Smirking and grabbing my hand, she led me inside, closing the door. Turning to me, she unbuttoned her jean shorts and pulled them and her panties off.

"So," I said, "come here often?"

Rena grinned at my poor comedy. "No," she retorted, "but I do cum in here often." She started kissing me again, her hands going to my waist and belt. My hands started roaming her bare arms, down her back and landing on her perky, nude ass.

She undid my belt and pulled my pants and boxers down to the floor, releasing my quickly hardening member.

"I want you to fuck me, hard and fast, cause we don't have a lot of time."

She turned around and bent over the toilet, sticking her ass out. My cock, sensing the fun, was hard and ready. I moved behind her, running the head up and down her entrance, getting it wet. When I was slick enough, I pushed the head and and a couple inches into Rena.

"Fuck... ohhhhhhhhhh...damn that is big," she said. "Put it all in me now, fuck me and make me cum."

I pulled out and pushed into her at a faster rate than I normally would. She was certainly wet enough so in a few strokes I was buried up to the hilt inside Rena, fucking her in standing doggy style.

Since she wanted it fast, that is what I gave her. Once we were lubricated, I pulled out and slammed into her firm ass with speed.

"Oh, fuck, yes, fuck, me, oh, yes, yes, oh, oh, oh, yes," she panted with each thrust. I could feel her fingers on her clit, rubbing herself furiously. I picked up my pace to meet hers, the sound of me hitting her ass reverberating in the small space.

"Ooooohhhhh, FUCK, YES, FUUUUUCK," she screamed after a few minutes. She pulled off of me suddenly, continuing to rub her pussy. As she came she squirted, splashing her juices all over the toilet seat and some on the floor. After she was finished, she turned to me.

"OK," she said with a smirk, "your turn."

She moved a little to stand in front of the vanity, again presenting her ass to me, giving it a little shake. "Tell me when you're going to cum. I want to make a mess."

Not questioning her about what she meant, I plunged my girth back into Renas tight, wet pussy from behind her. I fucked her with my own need, slamming into her ass hard with each thrust, driving my long, thick cock into her depths as far as I could. It was only a minute or two before I felt the familiar tingle from the base of my cock.

"Holy shit, Rena, you're so fucking hot. I'm getting close," I told her.

She smiled at me in the mirror, breathing hard from my fucking her. "Good, do it, fuck me, harder, faster," she encouraged.

"Fuck, Rena, FUCK!" I yelled. She pulled off of me just as the first shot fired. She grabbed my erupting cock, squeezing the spot just under the head, causing the shot to go farther than I thought possible. She stroked my cock in time with my spasms, pulling half a dozen thick ropes of cum out of me. When she saw I was still cumming just not shooting far, she took my cock into her mouth, sucking on the head gently as I finish cumming.

Pulling off me, she showed me her tongue, covered in cum, before swallowing. "Mmmm, nice," she said with a grin.

Examining the mirror, it looked like someone sprayed it with a shampoo bottle.

"OK," said Rena, donning her clothes once more. "Let's tell the guy we changed our minds and leave him to clean up the mess. Serves him right for calling us names."

"I would have to agree," I said, buttoning my pants.

Leaving the bathroom, Rena commented "That was pretty impressive though. You shoot like a cannon. No wonder it feels so good when you cum in a girl."

"It's easy when the girl is such a hot piece of ass," I said, slapping her firm ass lightly. Rena turned around, stepping right in front of me, all seriousness in her eyes.

"The next time you slap me on the ass," she said, "you had better be pulling my hair as you fuck me from behind. Otherwise, you're just teasing me."

She kissed me deeply again before turning and leaving through the door.

"Hey," the rep said as he saw us exiting. He was nearly running to us carrying a bundle of papers. "Just got these ready. Who wants to sign first?"

"You know," I said, making a show of turning back and looking at the RV. "I'm not sure about this one. I mean, the bathroom is a bit small for our uses. We can't even have countertop sex in there. Where would her legs go?"

"I know," Rena added, "I mean, sure we made it work, but I prefer sticking them straight out when he's between my legs. And, there's no floor drainage; who wants to clean that up every time."

"So," I said, slapping him hard on the arm, "thanks but no thanks."

We walked away, arm in arm, from the confused and gawking sales rep, grabbing another burger on the way out.

"You know," I said, finishing my second free burger of the day, "I didn't think I would enjoy a car show, but I'm glad I came."

Rena, finishing her own burger, said "I'm glad you came with me. I'm certainly glad I came...with you."

I smiled at the double entendre as we left the fair grounds, heading to her car.

"So, home then," I asked.

"Well, since I drove, I kinda have you all to myself," she said, a sneaky look on her face.

"Heavens," I said, looking around mock concerned. "You do have me trapped. What are we to do then?"

Starting the car and leaving the fair grounds, she said "There are a lot of really nice places in the hills with really great views, especially at sunset. What do ya say we go up there, spread out a blanket, and I show you how hot you made me with our little stunt back there."

"As long as you can squirt while I go down on you," I told her, "I'd say that sounds good to me."

I felt the car kick up a bit faster as Rena urged us faster to our destination.

###

12