Life of Paul: Rendezvous: Min

Story Info
Paul asks a favor of a former neighbor.
5.4k words
4.69
10.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
red_gonzo
red_gonzo
194 Followers

All characters appearing or mentioned in this story are 18 years old or older. This story is a work of fiction and any reference or description to actual persons is unintentional.

If you are enjoying these stories, leave a comment about what you liked or didn't, or things you want to ready more of. I'll take advice into consideration when I'm working out the next parts of the LoP stories.

####################################

Early June 1998

"Oh, fuck, yes," Sarah panted, "please, yes, tell me how, OH FUCK, how I can do better next time sir."

Sarah was on her back on my bed, breasts heaving with each and every thrust into her tight, wet pussy. I thrust a few more times before answering her. "You can start, shit you're tight, FUCK... start by not copying homework next time young lady," I tell her. I can feel her orgasm start coming on so I pick up the pace.

"Yes siiiiiIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRR, OHHHH FUUUUUUUCK" she screamed as her orgasm took hold of her. She convulsed a few times and her pussy spasmed over my cock, setting me off as well.

I grunted as I pumped a dozen powerful shots into Sarah's pussy. Her smooth labia were delightfully stretched around my significant girth; swollen and pink from the hard fucking I'd just given her. As I pulled out slowly, a river of cum flowed from her entrance and onto her plaid 'slutty schoolgirl' skirt.

"Fuck," she breathed after a few minutes, "that was great. Although I think I preferred being the teacher; doing the punishment is more fun." She smile, idly running her hands over her breasts and stomach.

We had done the naughty student/strict teacher bit last Thursday when she came over, but then I was the student and she was the teacher. I was, indeed, being very naughty. And, if I'm being honest, it was way hotter when she was the teacher in this role play game. I guess I prefer strong women that way.

Having now thoroughly drenched and filled Sarah to her satisfaction, we took a quick shower and got dressed.

"I have a request," she said as she dawned her normal plaid skirt and white button up (or snap up in this case) shirt. She still didn't like wearing a bra, which I was totally in support of.

"That being," I asked, putting on my own clothes with much less sultry movements than she.

She finished and looked at me. "I am totally loving all the things you've planned so far with our twice weekly stress relieving sessions."

"But?" I asked.

"However," she continued, "I'd like to request a massage next time. I know you are not a professional masseuse or anything, but I think I'd like that a lot if you're willing. And I mean full body, all over, no stone unturned, no part of me off limits to being rubbed kind of massage."

I thought about this a moment. Pretty much all of our scheduled time over the last month has been involving some fun and then some sex. Or vice versa. Since she was needing the stress relief more than anything else, I wanted to accommodate her request. And since she was so willing to get rubbed, I was totally willing to do what I could to help.

"Sure," I told her, "I'll see what I need in terms of oils and stuff. Besides," I move in close and hugged her, "we only have a few more weeks of these sessions left, so we should make the most of them." I kissed her gently, but she kissed me back hard and passionately.

"Awesome," she said after we broke for air. "I'm nearly wrapped on all my stuff, and you are in a big way responsible for helping me get there. I want you to know that I appreciate it."

"You're welcome," I told her, kissing her again.

"Now," she turned and headed to the door, "grab your keys. We're hitting up some rolled tacos before you take me home by the scenic route."

Damn, dinner and a nice drive with Sarah. Good way to end the evening if I do say so myself.

#

Thinking of Sarah's request the next day, I decided to hit up an old acquaintance for a favor.

"Hey, Min!" I called to my former neighbor during lunch. Min turned around at being called and waved me over.

Min used to be my very short, only maybe 5' tall, neighbor I use to have when I lived with my parents. I hadn't talked to her in over a year but she looked mostly the same as I remembered. She was half Korean on her moms side, very slim with a button nose, dark brown eyes, black shoulder length hair, and surprisingly full C-cup breasts. She favored loose shirts and tight skirts, which she was wearing today to great effect.

"Hey," she said as I approached, "I haven't seen you since before your parents sold their house. Where have you been?"

My parents sold their house? I did not know that. Nor really did I care since I got emancipated from them for a reason.

"I got a place close to school. It's pretty neat actually. You should come visit," I said.

"Yea right; most likely a hole with lawn chairs for furniture. But still congrats for being on your own. So," she said sitting down on one of the planter walls, "whats up?"

I sat down next to her. "I actually have a favor to ask, but it's not really a favor since I'm willing to pay for it."

She raised an eyebrow at this statement. "You know, that isn't the best opening line to give a girl."

"Not like that. Anyways, your mom still owns that massage place right?"

"Yea they do; massage, facials, skin care treatments of all kinds, mani-pedis, they do it all. Or at least my mom does while my dad runs the back office. Why?"

"Because I need to know how to give a massage, and I'm willing to pay you to let me borrow a table and show me a few basics," I said.

Min thought about this for a few moments. "Why not just get a gift certificate? Way easier."

I looked around to make sure no one was in earshot. "Because, the type of massage that was desired is...intimate, but also something that was requested specifically of me, so I want to do it instead of just handing it off to someone else. Or cheaping out with a coupon."

Min glanced around the vicinity as well before answering. "So, am I to assume that there is a girl involved here?" She smiled in the conspiratorial way that people do when they are trying to get or spread gossip.

"Yes, there is a girl involved. And yes," I said cutting off her next question, "this is for her. And NO," I said cutting off her last question, "I am not telling you who it is."

She mock-pouted a moment before thinking about it. "Alright then, keep your secrets," she said. "But as to the training bit, I could show you basic techniques in about a half hour or so, and we can practice if you like to make sure you're doing it right."

I was a little taken aback at this statement. "You mean, like, practice on each other?"

"Duh, dude," she chided, "I've been working there the last half year since I turned 18. Its only a massage after all, we don't have to do the intimate stuff if we don't want. Plus you need to practice on a real girl to make sure you're doing it right. And," she said, holding up a finger to cut off my question, "you get to experience how it feels so you know what to do."

Thinking about it, it did make sense. And, as a bonus, I get a massage out of it by a hot girl. Awesome!

"OK. How about the table? Could I borrow one," I asked.

"I think so. I can swipe one from work tomorrow and drop it off. What time do you need it?"

"I need to be ready to go by 5:30, so can we do 4pm tomorrow? Is that enough time for the basics?"

She thought a second. "Yea, I can show you the basics in that time. Now, as to the cost," she looked skyward as if calculating huge sums, "I think $100 will cover it."

"$100! For an hour of your time?"

"No," she said calmly, "$100 for an hour and a half of my time, my massage table, and the training to make your secret lady friend so relaxed she won't wake up for a week."

Well, after a sales pitch like that...

"OK, deal." I handed over the cash which she pocketed with surprising quickness.

"Good. I'll be by your place tomorrow at 4. Pleasure doing business with you," she said as she departed. She would have made a fascinating spectacle as she walked away were it not for the significant hole now in my wallet.

#

Thursday afternoon at 3:45, I heard a knock on my door. Expecting Min, it was Leila instead. She was still in her nursing scrubs, which did nothing to hide her DD-cup breasts and curvy figure, but her let-down, long curly hair meant she was off shift.

"Hey," she said brightly, "you busy right now?"

"Uh, just expecting someone in a bit. Whats up?"

She moved into my apartment doorway, very close to me. Her scent was something like orange blossoms but not quite. Her voice was very low. "I got an unexpected night-off tonight, and I was wondering if I could have your help."

"With what," I asked back, just as quietly.

She darted her eyes back to her apartment. "I need some help, you know, in my bedroom."

It was hard to resist the urge to kiss her, but I managed it. Barely. "Sure," I said, "I'd be glad to help."

And so, for the next 10 minutes, I helped Leila re-arrange her bedroom furniture. It was recently delivered after being lost in transmit from her old place for a month. Once it was arranged to her liking, she hugged me to thank me. Her breasts crushing against me made my pants suddenly feel a bit tighter than normal.

"Ah ah ahh," she said, rubbing her front against mine, "you have company coming over. However," she pulled me down into a brief but lust filled french kiss, "if it doesn't work out in your favor, you know where to find me."

I went back to my place frustrated, semi-rigid, and grabbed a soda. Min knocked a few minutes later.

"Hey, help me with this," she said, lugging the folded massage table up the last step. I hauled it into my apartment with effort; it was heavier than it looked.

Min put down her overly large bag and sat on the couch to rest a minute. "That thing if fucking heavy. If I'd known you lived up stairs I'd have made you carry it up."

She took the water I offered her. "For $100," I said, "you can carry it up. Besides, aren't we all about gender equality and what not these days?"

She raised an eyebrow at me as she drank. "I should charge you more." She took another sip.

After a few minutes, we got to setting up the table. It was easy and quick and surprisingly sturdy. I tried rocking it back and forth and to and fro and barely a wobble.

"It can support up to 400 pounds. But I doubt anyone has even come close to that limit. Now," she said as she started pulling bottles from her bag, "strip and lay down."

"Just like that," I ask her. "Not even dinner or drinks first?"

Min put her hands on her hips. "Do you really need to be drunk to obey a woman who says to take off all your clothes?"

Fair point. I started to disrobe and she turned around for decency's sake. I took the towel to cover myself as I laid down. It was not very wide so I put it the other way to cover myself.

Min turned back around, rubbing oil in her hands. "That's now how that goes," she commented. She twisted the towel around before I could stop her and exposed most of my semi-erect member laying on my stomach. She dropped the towel and I covered back up quickly.

She stood there a moment before answering. "I...uh...am sorry about..I didn't know you...uh, well, just arrange it how you need."

She moved back to the head of the table.

"So," she started after a few moments, "first thing is pick an end to start at. Don't jump around cause it doesn't work as well."

"OK," I said.

"Just relax, if you can," she said glancing at my crotch, "and pay attention to how I rub you."

She started at the tops of my shoulders, neck, and chest, rubbing in circles and moving in lines down my arms. I had never had a massage by someone who knew what they were doing, and I understood now why people paid good money for this.

She moved her hands up and down my torso and sides, moving down to my hips. Her oiled fingers were going in a stroking motion down my front and hips and, more than a few times, I felt a finger tip on my cock under the towel. Going over my stomach, her hands went briefly between my stomach and cock, the backs of her hands grazing it more than a little.

I tried not to react but an involuntary stomach contraction gave it away. She moved down to my legs, again I could feel a finger grazing my balls every so slightly, but this time it was my increasingly erect member that twitched unbidden.

"OK," she said after finishing my feet, "go ahead and flip over."

I tried my best to not expose myself to her, mostly managing it I think. I kept the towel over my crotch as I spun over and tucked my member between my legs rather than lay on it.

"Um, should I have a towel over my ass or something?" I asked Min, looking back at her.

"If you prefer," she said, "and whatever you're comfortable with. I've seen a bunch of naked people at the parlor so you aren't alone if you wanna free ball it. Although," she smiled slightly, "you're a huge step up from the rest of the men I have to rub."

She started again at the shoulders and worked on them a while. Questions started coming to me about her work, so I had to satisfy my curiosity.

"So how often do you get scuzzy dudes in your shop," I asked.

"More than I'd care to note," she said. "A lot of them are kinda creepy with some asian fetish and just want a hot young girl to rub them. I usually charge double for them. Triple at my other job."

She moved onto my arms, using stroking motions with a surprising amount of pressure I didn't think her small hands were capable of.

"Still, I get a couple nice guys and a lot of nice ladies. And it evens out some."

"And most of them choose to go buck naked for their massage?" I asked.

"Not really, no." She moved onto the top of my back now.

"OOOOOhhhhh, thatsssssooooooooniiiiiiice," I moaned.

"And that is the point," Min noted. "If you hear sounds like that from your lady friend, its good to spend a few more minutes there. She'll appreciate it."

She stayed on my back for a few more minutes and slowly moved down. Another thought came to me after hearing her answer to my question.

"What other job?" I asked. "Do you work at another massage place?"

She stopped rubbing for a moment. I looked back and saw a slight look of concern. She started again before answering. "Can you keep a secret?" she asked in a serious tone.

"Yes," I answered honestly.

She moved onto my lower back and butt cheeks which also elicited another moan from me.

"Yea, you skate so this part is also pretty tense," she said, rubbing circles on each cheek.

"As to your question, my other job is working at a strip club," she said. "I dance there maybe twice a week."

I took this in for a moment. It was kind of a shock for sure since I didn't know anyone who did that. But the shock wore off when I realized that I was getting a massage from a stripper. I mean, people write into men's magazines wishing this would happen to them.

"Cooooooool," I managed between moans as she focused fully on my lower ass. When she moved onto my legs, I again felt light fingertips on the underside of my cock. This time they were longer, lighter strokes instead of fleeting touches.

"Its great money honestly, and pretty enjoyable. Except when you get, as you said, scuzzy dudes in. But then again, thats what the bouncers are for. And I can decline anytime I want to, so thats nice."

Moving down my legs and my calfs drew a few more moans from me before she called it done.

"Just stay there a few minutes and then you can get up. Relaxing is important and you sort of have to let yourself finish being relaxed," she said.

Min sat down on the chair and I turned my head her direction. "That was awesome. Thank you," I told her.

She smiled. "You're welcome. But don't think we're done. You still have to rub me to see how much you've learned. Speaking of which..."

She stood up and started undressing, first removing her button up shirt, then sliding down her short jean shorts. She was looking at me the whole time, which made it super hot and not at all helpful as I tried to rein in my growing erection.

She reached behind her to undo her bra and I tucked my face back into the hole in the table, trying at least to be decent. I heard a bit more rustling and then Mins face appeared before me as she looked under the table.

"Awwww, are you shy?" she asked mockingly. "Don't you like girls?"

"Yes, I do, very much," I said, subtly shifting my middle bits. "I was just trying to be a gentleman."

She sat back down on the chair. "Paul, you can look at me. I want you to," she said. "I like being naked when I get a massage, and I also don't mind you looking at me because you are a nice guy."

I turned my head to see her sitting, legs crossed, arms spread on the chair. Her breasts hung from her chest at a perfect angle; firm and full with very small areola and dark nipples. She had a wide, amused smile on her face.

"There, thats better isn't it," she said. "Now, you are free to cover up if you want, but if you are intending to give your friend the best experience, I'd suggest you also go in the buff as well. I can honestly say it'd be a treat for her."

I propped myself on my elbows, thinking about it. Since Sarah and I had seen each other naked before it was not an outlandish idea. I was always excited to see her naked, but I didn't feel the same way because, honestly, no one had ever commented on me in that way. Min saying so made me feel emboldened, so I stood up off the table to stand in front of her fully in the buff, flag at 3/4 mast and all.

She continued to look in my eyes for a moment, then looked down for a long moment and then back up. Her smile was a bit wider as she stood up and moved to the table. I could see that her vagina was bare mostly, with a line of black hair going from the top to underneath her. Her hip brushed against my member and dragged across it leaving a streak of precum on her.

Min raised the table as far as it would go but only went to my mid thigh. She laid down on her stomach, face in the hole, arms above her head. Her ass was pert and shaped like a small heart.

I grabbed the bottle of oil and started at the head of the table, working on her arms and shoulders. She moved her arms to drape over the side as I worked her neck and upper back.

I started to move down to her lower back, moving around the table. My dick brushed up against her upper arm but this time it was intentional. Focusing on her lower back for a minute I moved to her ass. It was small enough that I could fit a cheek in each hand (me being a freaking giant at 6'3" also helped) and when I squeezed a contented moan came from Mins throat. I spent a few more minutes there, getting a few more moans before finishing her legs.

She turned over and I began at her feet, working my way up. As I was getting up around her hips and inner thighs, which drew a few more moans, Min gave a suggestion.

"If you are going to be rubbing your friend in a more intimate, erotic way, you can practice that here as well."

I moved around her thighs and past her vagina, brushing it lightly with my thumbs before circling her stomach. I moved back down to go over the outside of her, using long strokes on her labia and firm pressure on her clit. More moans came from this. And since she said moans meant spend more time there, I certainly wanted to do a good job.

Moving to the side of the table I continued the long strokes on her. Min opened her legs wider for me to get at her more thoroughly. I moved one hand to start slow, firm circles on her clit while the other one stroked outside of her entrance.

"Just so you know," Min chimed in, "this oil is safe for internal use. So don't be afraid to explore."

Bonus!

Keeping my circle motion going, I started exploring her with my other hand. It was hot and tight, but the oil made an easy job of gaining entrance.

red_gonzo
red_gonzo
194 Followers
12