Life of Paul: Rendezvous: Min

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh shit," Min breathed. "Thats nice, but you can pick up the pace."

I indeed did, hastening my circles on her clit and probing her deeper with my fingers. I applied pressure with my palm and massaged her vagina with my fingers. The combo of all three happening at once got her ready in short order.

"Oh, yes, oh shit shit shit that is fucking nice. Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuck," she breathed heavily. Her torso rose up a bit as she flexed her stomach, mouth formed in a silent O. She watched as I rubbed her furiously, her large breasts jostling with my movements on her pussy, her breathing short and quick.

All at once she threw her head back and screamed. "OH FUUUUUCK YEEEEESSS OOOHHHH FUUUUUUUUUCK." She laid back down fully, breathing heavily but smiling brightly.

I moved from her crotch onto her stomach and chest. I spent more than a few minutes on her heaving bosom and focused more on massaging her breasts rather than her nipples. She was appreciative of this and still gave a contented sigh when I went over her nipples with my finger tips.

Moving up her side to work on her shoulders, I was nearly done when a hand went to my cock, squeezing it firmly. Min didn't release it as I worked on her shoulders, and in fact started to stroke it with her oil covered hand. She pulled me in close and rubbed my long, thick, and now fully rigid cock on her right breast, running the head over her nipple.

Her pulling me in didn't leave me a lot of room to rub so I went back down to her hips, inner thighs, and back to stroking her still swollen pussy.

She moved my cock further towards her and took me into her mouth, sucking on the head, running her tongue on the underside. It made me stop what I was doing momentarily. She kept stroking me and took me into her mouth a bit further, continuing running her tongue under my cock.

She pulled her mouth off, keeping up the stroking, and was able to spin around 90 degrees so that I was situated between her legs. She grabbed the oil and put a dollop on my cock, rubbing it in with both hands, guiding me close to her entrance.

"I think you learned enough to make your lady friend very happy," she said as she stroked my almost painfully hard member. "Now, as a final test to make sure this table is stable enough for what I think you're going to be doing on it..."

She rubbed my oiled up cock on her folds, positioning it on her entrance. In a smooth motion she reached behind me, grabbed my hips, and pulled me forward all the way into her slowly and steadily.

"OH FUCKING CHRIST!" she screamed loudly as each oiled-up inch sunk smoothly into her. "Oh fuuuuuck, damn, that is fucking enormous. Fuck!" She guided me out a bit and then pulled me back in just as steady and deep. "Ooooooh, damn that is fucking insane."

Taking the hint, I started pumping into her in short strokes, burying myself deeply and firmly each thrust. She moved to holding onto my neck, shuddering as I pinched one of her nipples hard, my other hand firmly on her lower back.

After a few minutes of grinding I started pulling out almost all the way before forcing my cock back into her. The pressure she exuded on my cock never lessened it felt. The oil made her tightness an absolute pleasure as I thrust into her quickly.

"Yes, oh fuck, yes, keep fucking me. Faster, oh fuck faster," she panted.

My hips pumped faster and I grabbed her ass in both hands, fucking her as fast as I could. She pulled me down closer, her mouth close to my ear and started nibbling it with her teeth, whispering obscenities and encouragement as I pounded into her.

"Oh, fuck yes," she encouraged, "you want to fuck your lady friend like this, don't you? Yes, you want to smash this monster into her pussy too. But I bet she won't be as tight as my pussy, will she? Fuck, yes, ohhhhhh fuck me. Shit, you want to shoot your hot load in me don't you? Go ahead and fuck me and cum in me. Yes, oh fuck, yes let me see how much that big fucking dick can give me."

She continued on in grunts and moans but it wasn't long before I felt the spasm build in my balls.

"OHFUCKYESOHFUCK!" I yelled, slamming my cock into her hard with each shock of my orgasm. She grabbed me firmly, pulling me close as I came what felt like gallons inside of Mins tight pussy. After I was spent it took a few moments to recover.

"Oh, fucking hell," she commented, still embracing me after I recovered, "that was the hottest massage I've ever had."

"I wouldn't say relaxing per se, but definitely a happy ending." I said once my breathing let me speak again.

I picked her up off the massage table and backed up into the couch, Min still impaled on my somewhat deflating member. She was small and light which made the effort much more smoothly accomplished. Straddling me, she leaned back and regarded me still penetrating her.

"Wow," she said. "I've never had a dick that big before. Not even my dildos are that big."

"Dildos?" I asked, "As in more than one?"

"A girl has to have variety," she smirked.

I glanced at the clock and saw that it was 5:15. Sarah would be here in a little bit.

"Bummer," she said when I mentioned this, "I would have liked to see how fast you get going again."

In response I flexed my perineum and felt Min's pussy tighten a bit at my slowly returning erection. "Oh, well, that answers that," she said. She pulled off of me and sat back down as my cum streamed out of her pussy. She settled back and and stared grinding on my cock, using the oil and cum for lube.

"This would go faster if you sucked on my nipples," she said as Min started rubbing her clit with enthusiasm. I put my mouth to work suckling and nibbling, playing with and licking her small nipples until they were hard enough to cut glass. The taste of the oil was fairly bland compared to how it smelled, which was unexpected.

"Oh, shit, yes, oh fuck, grinding on you is fucking heavenly," she moaned. I pulled her down harder as she ground on top of my cock, the pressure helping to get her off.

She stopped her riding and just thrust her hips back and forth quickly until she pitched her head back and screamed again.

'AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHhhhhh, oooooohhhhhhhhffffffuuuuuck," she moaned loudly. She stopped her grinding, leaving me with a rather tender cock from all her motions. She licked the mixture of both our cum from her fingers, delighting in the taste.

"MMmmmmm, not bad," she commented, "but next time I think I'll have to get it directly from the source.". She kissed me quickly before getting up.

Looking at the clock now we had 10 minutes left. Min gathered her clothes while I wetted a towel for her to clean off with. I grabbed my sweat pants and cleaned off as well. I still smelled of massage oil, but at least it was pleasant. Once dressed, she pulled me down for a quick kiss.

When she broke the kiss, she said "I need to have the table back before the weekend, so I'll grab it tomorrow after school. And," she said sultrily, "if you're feeling sore from your lady friend, we can do another session. I might even give you a discount."

I opened the door to let Min out. Sarah was just walking up the stairs as Min went out onto the landing. Noticing each other, Sarah looked at Min, then to me, eyebrows raised slightly. Min looked at Sarah, then back to me and said "Holy crap, you were right Paul; she is beautiful." Min smiled back and me with a wink.

Sarah, despite her olive skin blushed deeply. Min addressed Sarah as they passed each other on the landing.

"You are in for such a good time. Paul is very good with his hands," she told Sarah, and kissed her on the cheek before skipping down the stairs.

Sarah went inside and, before closing the door, I noticed Leila glancing out from her window. She saw the whole exchange, gave me a smile and a silent applause for what she just saw..

Once inside, Sarah, not knowing what to make of all this, asked what all that was about. I told her that Min was an old friend and a masseuse, and that she was showing me how to give a massage. When Sarah saw the table, she realized the effort I went to to fulfill her desire.

"Oh my god, that is so sweet and great," she said, nearly jumping on me to hug me. "I can't believe you went to all this trouble." Surveying the numerous oils and candles, she asked, "So, do I get all the way naked or do you want to leave something to the imagination."

"Well," I said, moving close to her, "it's been said that the best way experience a massage is if we're both naked."

"Ohhh," she squealed, "I like that idea," she said, discarding clothes with reckless abandon. Once we were both naked, she hopped onto the table, her C-cup breasts swaying gently side to side as she laid down.

"Now, good sir, rub me all over with every appendage you think appropriate."

I grabbed the oil and did as she wished.

12