Life of Paul: Rendezvous - Morgan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Underneath her jacket was a white, strappy, sheer teddy that left me gobbsmacked. The bottom half looked like a teddy in shape, but with a light pattern, very high cut hip, and sheer enough to see the top of her pussy. The top half was only two wide lace straps that went over her nipples and back over her shoulders.

The nude colored shirt I thought I saw was actually her skin, which made the last hour even more exciting knowing she was wearing this underneath that dress.

"What do you think?" she asked. She turned to show me the back, which was a thong back and low cut showing most of her back. The shoulder straps went off to the sides of her waist. She turned back around to give me the glorious front view again.

"You look amazing. I'm not sure what I did to deserve such effort."

"Its not really much effort," she said walking towards me, "I bought this weeks ago at a little shop in Northwest. Actually not far from your new house. It's kinda run down but it has great stuff you won't find at larger lingerie stores."

Still in her high heels, she leaned me back on the couch and straddled me. My cock flopped upwards onto my stomach, excited at this lovely fashion show. Morgan settled down with her crotch on my member, stroking back and forth with her lingerie covered sex. I grabbed onto her ass, pulling her down harder onto me.

"Careful," she said, "rubbing that monster onto my sweet little pussy could lead to you bending me over this coffee table"

I pulled her down to kiss me. She opened my robe and smashed her naked chest into mine. It occurred to me that this is the first time that happened, even though we had sex previously. Her breasts against me was a wonderfully warm felling.

"I'm willing to take that chance," I told her.

We made out for a bit, her continuing to rub her crotch against my cock. During out make out session, an idea dawned on me. I broke our kiss to explain.

"How would you like to be the star of your own show?" I asked her.

She cocked an eyebrow at me, intrigued. "That sounds interesting. What did you have in mind?"

I moved her aside and got up from the couch, going to the TV. I grabbed my camcorder I had hooked up to the TV and showed her. "I was reviewing the house video I took on the TV. Since you like watching yourself, what better way than on a 30-inch TV?"

She still had her eyebrow cocked at me, but her smile said she was interested. She considered for a few moments before answering.

"Do you have any extra tapes?" she asked.

"I do, but I didn't mean to record, just to watch while we have fun."

"I get that," she replied, "but you aren't going to be here tomorrow, I want to get off to this later."

I fumbled in my bag for the extra cassettes I brought while she continued. "So if I'm the star, does that make you the director?" she asked.

Found it. I popped the tape into the camcorder. "I guess it does," I said. "So I get to direct your big debut?"

"'I'm ready for my close up Mr. Demille'", she quipped.

"Hold on," I told her, strolling back to the couch, hardened member swinging back and forth through my open robe, "you don't just walk into a set and be a star. You have to audition first."

She stared at me dumbstruck as I sat on the other section of the L shaped couch, grabbed a random piece of paper, and pretended it was a resume.

"Now, what was your name, miss?" I started.

"Morgan," she said.

"And you are auditioning today for the role of..."

"Cock hungry slut I believe," she said after a few seconds of thinking about it, "but I'm open to any position...".

That statement certainly revivified my erection.

"Now," I said, clearing my throat, "do you have any relevant experience?"

She laughed at this. "Oh, I'd say so. Just yesterday in fact. I deep-throated the biggest cock I'd ever seen. And he shot what had to be gallons of cum down my throat."

"Very good," I said, trying to remain in character.

"Also," added Morgan, cupping one of her breasts with her hand, "I was apparently so good that this well-endowed fellow got hard again for me almost right away. I made sure to take advantage of that situation, and had him fuck me better than I have been in a long, long time."

Gulp. This was fun but hard to concentrate with her tits so much on display. "And do you have any availability issues? We start filming very soon so you must be available."

She stood up from the couch, walking slowly towards me. "Mr. Director, I am available right now to be fucked in a whole myriad of ways, in any hole that needs to be filled." She bent over, her insane cleavage right near my face as she put her hands on my naked thighs.

I tossed the paper aside. "Congratulations, miss, you got the part."

"Oh, thank you. I won't let you down," she breathed as she got to her knees. She took some long licks on the underside of my cock, from balls to head and back again. I hated to interrupt, but I had to go turn on the camera and set the scene.

I moved one of the office type chairs in profile in front of the bed and put a pillow on the floor for her to kneel on. I hit the Record button and took my place, my side to the camera. Morgan, in all her lingerie clad form, walked very slowly into frame, rubbing her hands on my chest from behind, moving around me, until settling down to kneel on the pillow.

She looked directly in the camera as she put her mouth on my long, thick, and fully hard cock. She played with the head, licking, sucking, bobbing on it all while staring at herself doing it. I had to admit that looking at myself get a blowjob was all kinds of hot. After a few minutes she got serious and started deep throating me. I moaned at the hot wetness of her mouth and throat, plunging down my length until her nose reached my pelvis.

She came up for air she and jacked my shaft before plunging down again. Up and down I saw the top of her head, and in the TV I saw her lips stretched around my girth and her throat bulge when she went all the way down. The sight and feeling was much hotter than expected, and I let her know.

"Fuck Morgan, watching you blow me is gonna make me cum soon," I warned her.

"Good," she said when she came up for air, "when you're ready I want you to blast me. I'm gonna jack your cock onto my face and tits and make a good show to masturbate to later." She plunged back down onto my cock with speed, getting me closer still.

After a few more minutes I was ready. "Fuck, yes, I'm gonna cum..."

Morgan pulled off, making sure she was facing the camera and jacked me quickly. The first ropes of cum glazed her tits as she directed my cock. The next splashed onto her face and into her mouth as she moved it around, making a complete mess of herself. Since it'd been almost two days since I orgasmed, the amount surprised her.

"Fuck, that was huge," she commented to the camera. "Look at all this cum on my tits and face." She started to rub it into her tits like lotion. "So warm and slick and dirty. I wonder if I can get some more on me," she said to the camera.

Turning back to me, she took my cock in her hand, slowly jacking it. "So how long do you think it'll be before you're up for round 2?"

I got up and swapped positions with her, sitting her in the chair and forcing open her legs to show the camera her beautiful pussy.

"Long enough for me to lick you into oblivion," I said, and dived enthusiastically into her pussy with tongue and fingers, moving the crotch of her teddy aside.

The cunnilingus I gave her was more drawn out than I normally would do. Since she wanted a show to watch later, I made sure that it was a good one. I took my time teasing her clit with my tongue flicks, slowly finger- and tongue-fucking her, building up her orgasm as much as I could. After at least 15 minutes, she was panting from the pleasure of it.

"Oh fuck, please, please make me cum. Lick me over the edge, just please let me cum," she pleaded into the camera. Since she begged so nicely, I obliged.

I sucked on her clit with pressure and dug deeply into her, massaging her g-spot with my fingers. "OH MY FUCKING GOD. FUCK. IM CUMMMIIIIIIIING," she screamed. There was definitely more wetness but not the rush of fluid as when I previously ate her out. Her pussy clamped down with sharp, strong spasms on my fingers. I let her come down before I withdrew my fingers slowly.

She was panting for a few minutes while she recovered, a hand on her forehead and the other cupping her breast. I paused the recording until she was ready again.

"Holy fuck that was hot," she said. "Even hotter than last time. Fuck!"

"Glad you like it," I said. I sat down on the bed and waited until she was ready. It was a few minutes before she got up and kicked the chair out of the camera frame. She went over and moved the camera to the top of the TV for a better angle and hit record again.

"OK," she announced, coming to face me, "since I'm the star, I want to be seen. How, Mr. Director, do you propose we shoot this next scene?"

"I think reverse cowgirl would give you the most exposure. Show you really riding this cock," I said, wiggling my erect member for emphasis. "And then, I think doggy style to show those beautiful breasts bouncing. Of course, how you want to finish is important too."

She walked to the bed and bent over me. The crotch of her teddy was still pulled to the side so the camera got a good view of her ass and pussy. "I think I want you to finish inside me. It'd be really hot to show it leaking out of me. What do you think?"

"You don't have to twist my arm," I said, "I love it. Aaaaaand...ACTION!"

Morgan climbed on top of me, kissing me briefly before spinning around so we were in 69 position. Since it was right there, I gave her pussy a nice long lick. She gave a surprised 'Oh' before grabbing my cock and doing the same. I scooted further onto the bed so that I was lined up with her entrance. After a few strokes with her hand, Morgan raised herself up and guided my cock into her hot, wet pussy.

"Ohhhh, shit," she moaned. "Even after fucking this before, it still feels huge inside of me."

I thrust up slightly with my hips, eliciting another moan from her. She started riding at a steady pace, running her fingers up and down my shaft with her movements. Her pussy felt warm and soft and amazing as I watched her ass bounce up and down on my shaft. In the TV, she looked every bit the nasty pornstar she wanted to be.

Reaching from behind, I cupped and fondled her breasts playfully. Pinching her nipples gave me a satisfied purr from her. After a few more minutes Morgan started grinding down onto my pelvis, working towards another orgasm. I helped by reaching around and rubbing her clit with pressure and small circles.

"Oh, fuck yes. Play with my clit," she said into the camera. "Pinch it and rub it while I take your pole in my cunt. Yes, fuck, I love it. Ohhhhh, fuuuuuuck, yes."

She moaned more as I grabbed her hip with my free hand and added some upward pressured to her grinding. Her hips started moving back and forth at a quick pace. I felt a hand squeeze my balls firmly as I continued addressing her clit.

"Yes, fuck, I'm close. Keep playing with my clit. Yes, oooooh shit! I can see why my sister is so satisfied now. If I had this cock across the hall I'd be riding it all day," she said.

I moved a hand to her breast and pinched a nipple hard. This got a reaction as now Morgan took over rubbing her own clit, so I took both her nipples in hand, squeezing hard.

"Oooooooooooh, yeeeeesss fuck me Paul yes OOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCK!" she screamed as she shuddered violently from her orgasm. This time she did squirt when she came, drenching my balls and the bed with her warm flow, squeezing my cock in quick, hard spasms. Morgan collapsed forward, her hands on my knees, as she finished cumming, moaning softly and breathing heavily.

The image she presented on the TV was hot, seeing her bent over and panting. She stood back up, stretching while still impaled on my shaft up to the hilt, sticking her breasts out. Adult magazines would not have compared to the sexiness of how Morgan looked in that moment, arms behind her head, posing for the camera.

Slowly she rose up and got off of me. Laying back on the bed, profile to the camera, she slipped out of her teddy and threw it to the floor. She began to lazily finger herself.

"I changed my mind," she said, moving a hand over her breast now, "I still want you to cum inside me, but I want you to fill both my pussy and my ass. Think you can manage that? Cum inside my sweet, tight pussy, and the pull it out and shove that monster into my ass?"

For emphasis, she rolled towards the camera, reached behind her and started toying her asshole with her two middle fingers. After some rubbing, she inserted both her fingers into her ass up to the first knuckle.

"Mmmmmm," she purred, "this feels nice. But that beautiful, hard cock would feel nicer."

I knelt between her legs and stroked her pussy with my cock, rubbing the head between her moist folds. "You know, without lube it might hurt," I told her.

"I think I'm wet enough to handle it," she said. "Now, fuck me hard, fast, and deep. Make these titties shake for the camera."

With my cock slick with her juices, I pushed into her pussy in one stroke. We both unleashed deep moans from the tightness and heat of it. Once inside, I started long, deep strokes at a quick pace.

"Faster. Fuck! Ram that cock into me faster," she panted.

I obliged the best I could, putting her leg over my left shoulder so the camera got the best view of my pile driving Morgans pussy. With each thrust I slammed into her clit, my balls slapping against her fingers still buried deep in her ass. Her tits, as requested, were undulating with the motion of our fucking, often smacking into Morgans chin as she looked down at me fucking her or at the TV to see herself getting fucked.

I peaked at the TV as well to see how I looked. My face was hidden but the act itself looked very hot. I could see what Amber and Ashley found so appealing about watching someone get fucked. The scene spurred me on to fuck her faster and harder. A few minutes more and I felt my orgasm starting to rise.

"Fuck Morgan, I'm almost ready," I told her through my frantic fucking. "How badly do you want this in your ass?"

"Ohmyfuckinggod," she yelled. "Stick in my ass. Right fucking now. I want it all in my ass. Fuck. Fuck. Yes. FUCK!"

Her encouragement set me off. I felt the first shot fire off inside of her as I slammed into her pussy a final time. I pulled out and shot a rope onto her pussy and ass as she withdrew her fingers. She pulled apart her cheeks as I roughly shoved my cum covered cock into her asshole. It was somewhat relaxed from her fingering, but she was not expecting my girth so deeply or so quickly.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHH FUCK OOOOWWWWWWW. AHHHHHHHHHHH," she screamed loudly. I shot another couple of loads into her asshole as she frantically rubbed her clit. "Keep fucking me. Do it. Fuck me," she yelled.

I pulled out slightly and slammed back into her ass a few times as deeply as I could, all the way to the hilt, letting loose a few weaker shots into her.

I felt her ass constrict almost painfully around my cock just as I finished. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS FUUUUUUCK!" she yelled again as her orgasm hit. Her whole body shuddered again sending her tits rippling like water balloons.

"OOOOOOOOOoohhhhhhhhhhh. Ooooohhhhhh. Ooohh," she moaned as she came down. I stayed buried in her ass until she had finished cumming, afraid to cause damage or worse, ruin her post orgasm high.

"Get the camera," she said breathily, "I wanna see it leak out of me."

I gently pulled out of her ass, a moan escaping my lips. I got the camera off the TV (thank goodness for the 10' AV cable) and focused on her crotch. A thick stream of cum was escaping her pussy and ass, running together down between her legs onto the sheets. She spread her pussy open to show the camera, squeezing out the rest of the cum I shot into her.

"Holy fuck," she said looking at the TV, "that is fucking hot." She rubbed her clit gently as she experienced an aftershock or two. I panned back up to her face, interview style.

"So," I asked the star of this show, "how was that?"

"Oh my god, I have never been so well fucked in my life," she said, slightly out of breath still. "I would totally come back again. And Kudos to my co-star and his magnificent cock."

To show her thanks, she moved toward me and took my semi-rigid member into her mouth. She pulled my cock into her mouth, slightly sucking on it as she pulled me down her throat. I felt her tongue on the underside sliding back and forth. If she had kept this up I might have been ready again in no time, but she pulled off and moved away.

"Well," I said to the star, "until next time, say bye Morgan."

"Bye, Morgan," she waved. I shut off the camera and put it down.

"Well that was fun," I commented as I laid down beside her. She rolled over to me, her breasts resting on my chest, her head on my shoulder.

"I meant it," she said, still breathing deeply, "that was the hottest sex I've ever had. Thank you." She kissed me tenderly.

We stayed on the bed resting for a while. I am pretty sure we napped because the clock on the table said 11am when I checked.

"Hey, do you want to get lunch?" I asked.

"Oh, fuck yes," Morgan said. "I'm starving."

"Know any good taco places?"

She thought about that for a moment. "Perhaps...it depends."

"Depends on what?"

"Depends on if you can survive a titty-fuck in the shower," she said, getting up. Turning around she cupped her breasts, pushing them together invitingly. "We need to rinse off. And, seriously, after the fuck you gave me, you deserve to have these tits wrapped around your cock."

She started towards the bathroom. I jumped off the bed and followed.

In the end, I survived her titty fuck, if only barely, managing to cover her tits with a few good shots. After the shower we got some tacos from a little known but still very good street vendor downtown. Morgan had to file the paperwork at her office so she left after lunch, but promised to give me a ride to the airport the next day.

#

Saturday morning I was packed and ready to go. Morgan came up to my hotel room with the lure of breakfast for two. She arrived wearing a black, short sleeved sundress with buttons all down the front. It was the most casual I had seen her since we met.

After we ate our waffles, she asked when my flight was.

"Not for a while," I said, "theres about 2 hours before boarding."

"Excellent," she said. She stood up and made a show of turning around and bending over the arm of the couch. She hiked up her dress and pulled down the black mesh panties she was wearing to he knees. For show, she wiggled her ass at me.

"You can hit this really quick before we go," she said, turning to look at me. "Think of it as a going away present."

I stood up and undid my pants, extracting my quickly hardening cock. "I certainly appreciate it," I said as I lined up my cock her entrance. She was already very wet, and I stroked the head on her pussy to get everything well lubed. "But you know I'm coming back up here to sign final papers in a few weeks." I pressed the head slowly into her folds, the resistance tight at first, but accepting after some rubbing.

"Then think of it as an enticement to hurry BAAAACK," she yelped as I pushed firmly into her. I was only half way buried, but it was still surprising to her. A few more thrusts had me fucking into her up to the hilt.

Our sex was frantic and passionate. She wanted to be fucked and she wanted me to do the fucking. The thought of a woman wanting me to fuck them was still a major turn on for me. Her wordless moans also spurred me on faster.