Life of Paul: Rendezvous - Morgan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her hips and thrust into her as hard as I could. I didn't stop to see if she was going to cum or not, as I just needed to fuck her and cum myself. After maybe 10 minutes of doggy style, I was ready to cum.

I didn't warn her, or ask her where she wanted it. I reached around and grabbed both of her tits in my hands, squeezing them hard. I pulled at her dress front, happy to find that they were snaps, and ripped open her top and pulled down her bra to get at her glorious breasts.

I grunted deeply as I felt my orgasm rise. Morgan arched her back more, letting me get as deep into her as I could. I gave a guttural growl as I came deep in her pussy. I grabbed her tits hard, trying to push even further into her, forcefully pulling her towards my crotch.

After a few moments I felt myself return to somewhat normal, and pulled out of her. I large splash of cum came out and landed on the couch, so Morgan pulled her panties off and sat down, letting the rest leak out of her.

I pulled my pants back up and sat down, winded. "OK, for me," I told her, "that was the hottest sex we've had. I'm sorry you didn't finish."

She stood up and bent over me, breasts still on full display. "This was for you," she said, kissing me. "I got off so much yesterday that I wanted to give you something just for you. And besides, sometimes it's hot just to be used." She kissed me again and went to the bathroom to cleanup.

Once back to normal, Morgan drove me to the airport. She parked in short term area, and got out to say goodbye to me.

"By the way," I asked her as she hugged me, "those mesh panties were fucking hot. Were those just for me or did you just have them lying around?"

She smile slyly. "That teddy I got a while ago, but yes, those panties I bought yesterday at the same shop. You seem like the type of guy who appreciates lingerie clad women."

"If I didn't, you'd have changed my mind about it," I said. I kissed her one last time and grabbed my bag.

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Its too bad to; the shop owner is putting the place up for sale. It'll probably be demolished for a coffee shop or some stupid thing."

This seemed like a terrible idea to me. "That would be stupid."

She walked with me to the terminal as I found the gate I needed to get to.

"Do me a favor," I said to her, "find out from the owner how much they want for it."

She cocked an eyebrow at me. "Seriously? You want to buy a lingerie shop?"

"Maybe," I said as I approached her. I put an arm behind her and cupped her ass cheek. I dropped my voice to a whisper. "If it means I can see you in some more of those articles, I think that'd be worth it." I pecked her on the cheek.

"Oh, by the way," Morgan called as I headed to my plane, "tell Leila that just because she put the phone down, doesn't mean she hung up. See you later."

She turned to go, leaving what felt like a stunned yet amused look on my face.