Life of Paul: Rendezvous: Ms. Kane

Story Info
A weekend getaway with a former teacher.
7.3k words
4.61
8.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
red_gonzo
red_gonzo
193 Followers

All characters appearing or mentioned in this story are 18 years old or older. This story is a work of fiction and any reference or description to actual persons is unintentional.

If you are enjoying these stories, leave a comment about what you liked or didn't, or things you want to ready more of. I'll take advice into consideration when I'm working out the next parts of the LoP stories.

####################################

Late September, 1998

Things going smoothly are one of the rare treats in life that one simply must stop and appreciate. My house in Portland was bought and work had begun making it a home. I had friends to skate with, women who desired me, and enough money in the bank to not worry about anything. Life, as I knew it, could not get better.

A knock on my front door would show that I shouldn't judge too quickly.

Ashley bounced in when I answered the door. She was happy about something and could barely sit still on the couch.

Her platinum hair was in a tight pony tail, exposing her lightly tanned face and neck, and showing off her sky-blue eyes. She had on a very small orange tube top and some larger than normal overalls. It reminded me of Amber more than a little.

"So, what's your news," I asked, grabbing a soda for me and water for her. No need to add gas to the fire.

"I got an audition," she said brightly.

"Awesome, for what," I asked.

"Well, it's so much for what as it is where. I'm in the running to do be a documentary host for a surfing foundation. They want to do a piece on pollution and what they are doing to fix it," she explained.

"Awesome," I told her, hugging her tightly. "You'd be great at it!"

"Thanks," she said, hugging me back. "I sent in some tapes in response to an ad I saw, and they called me in for an audition in two weeks.

"They're sending me some scripts to study and practice with. I came over, not only to say hi and tell you my news, but to ask if you'd go over it with me to practice."

"Of course I'll help," I told her. "Whatever you need. And I'll tell you the trick Amber told me about speaking in front of people."

"Which was?"

"Just imagine everyone naked" I said smiling. "I can't speak to who you'll be in the room with, but if it'll help I'll be actually naked. Make sure you can work with distractions and what not."

"I'm not sure how you being naked will help me focus, but I'm willing to start now," she said. She leaned over and kissed me playfully, reaching for my shorts snap.

I stood up as Ashley undid my pants, dropping my shorts and boxers to the floor. My long, semi-rigid member sprang up and grazed Ashley's chest.

Still kissing me, Ashley stood up and undid her overalls, letting them drop to the floor along with her bright red thong panties. We continued kissing as we started petting each other. Her hands slowly stroking my increasingly erect cock; my hands probing her increasingly wet sex.

"I think," I told her between kisses, "that we should make sure you aren't distracted, you know, sexually. If you're satisfied, you're less prone to making a mistake."

"Is that right," she said between our tongue battle. "Well...I'm no expert...but let's get me satisfied then."

She sat back down on the couch, her hands continuing their stroking, and took the head of my cock into her mouth. She squeezed the base as she sucked the head hard, flicking her tongue on the underside and around in circles as she moved her hands.

Ashley bobbed gently on my member, taking in a little bit more with each bob of her head.

"Fuck that feels awesome," I told her.

"Mmmmm Hmmmm," she moaned, her mouth taking in almost half of my cock.

Knock, knock, knock, knock came the sound on my front door. Ashely stopped her blowjob, my cock still part way down her throst, waiting for it to go away. When it knocked again, she got off my cock and stood up.

"I'm telling whoever that is to fuck off," she said.

I stopped her before she go to the handle. "Hang on," I said, "it's my house, I'll answer my door. And tell them to fuck off."

I kept my naked lower half behind the door as I answered. The person knocking was not who I expected.

"Ms. Kane, what a pleasant surprise. How are you," I greeted her. My cock suddenly gained a bit more fullness at seeing my old English teacher, and at remembering our last encounter in her office. Ashley, behind the door, hefted my rigid cock in her hand, giving me a raised eyebrow, questioning my response to this visitor.

"Hello, Paul," said Ms. Kane politely. She was wearing a modest dark blue summer dress with short sleeves that went down to her knees. It was not very tight, but it was enough to show her lovely hips and C-cup breasts. Her sandy blonde hair was slightly longer than I remember, but her deep green eyes were as full of life as I recall.

"I was wondering if I could interest you in a getaway this weekend," she said. "I have access to a beach house with a private beach and some company would make the weekend much more enjoyable."

I was leaning weirdly angled with the door slightly open, so it was annoying when I felt Ashley pulling my hips sideways. It was awkward as all get out when I felt her lips take the head of my cock back into her mouth.

"Are you alright," asked Ms. Kane.

Trying to control my facial expressions as Ashley sucked my cock was nearly impossible. "I'm fine, you just caught me in the middle of something," I said.

Ms. Kane smiled lopsidedly. "Are you entertaining a lady friend?" she asked. "Because I can come back later if you want."

"No, no," I told her, "it's fine. This weekend you were thinking?"

"Yes," she said, "I can come by and pick you up early Saturday morning."

"I think that would be a wonderful time," I told her. "And I will be ready to go on Saturday."

"I'll just bet you will be," said Ms. Kane, leaning closer to the opening. "And please ask whoever is sucking your dick not to drain you too much. It's been far too long since I felt you inside me, and I want you to fill me as much as you can this weekend."

As a goodbye she stuck her tongue out and grazed my lips briefly. She turned and walked away down the stairs. I closed the door to a stunned Ashley, who'd stopped sucking my dick at what Ms. Kane said.

"You fucked Ms. Kane," she exclaimed from her kneeling position.

"Technically, she wasn't my teacher at that point," I said.

"But still, how did you fuck her?" asked Ashley.

"Like this," I told her. I pulled her up from her knees and guided her towards the kitchen bar. Spinning her around and bending her over, I lined my cock up with her soaking wet pussy and pushed my head in roughly.

"Oh, shit," hissed Ashley.

"I bent Ms. Kane over her own desk," I explained to Ashley, "and then I started pumping this thick cock into her oh-so-tight pussy." I started taking long thrusts into Ashley, pressing in tightly as I buried my cock up to the hilt.

"And then, when she was good and wet, she told me to fuck her fast and hard, like this!" I said, and I started pulling nearly all the way out and slamming back into Ashley. Her cheeks made a slapping sound as I pumped into her ass fast and hard, unrelenting in my sudden inspiration at getting an entire weekend alone with Ms. Kane.

"Oh, fuck, yes, fuck, me, Paul," moaned Ashley between thrusts. The situation turned me on more than I had realized, but I couldn't slow down. I needed to cum, and I needed to cum right now. I sped up more and more as Ashley's grunts turned to screams. I felt her rubbing her clit as I mercilessly took her from behind.

After a few minutes, I was ready. I pulled on Ashley's pony tail so I could growl in her ear. "And when I was ready to cum," I told her, "she begged me to cum inside her. She wanted my cum inside her so she could walk around all day with soaking wet panties. When I was ready I filled her tight, wet pussy. Just. Like. THIS!" I grunted as I unleashed a torrent inside Ashley's pussy.

I thrust hard into her a few more times as I filled her pussy with cum. I grabbed her shoulders to pull into her as deeply as possible. As I was cumming I felt Ashley's own orgasm hit, squeezing even more cum out of me.

We stayed upright for a few moments as we came down for our simultaneous orgasms. Pulling out of Ashley, a large stream of cum ran down her leg. She stayed bent over the kitchen bar a few moments longer, catching her breath, as I plopped down on the couch.

"When I asked 'how'," said Ashley, "I really meant more of a when. But the demonstration was nice. Very detailed," she said, standing back up finally. More cum streamed down her leg. I didn't realize I had shot so much into her.

She sat down on the couch next to me. We sat in silence for a bit until Ashley broke it.

"Well, I'm pretty relaxed now, so mission accomplished there," she said. "But that still doesn't mean I'm satisfied. And," said Ashley as she straddled me on the couch, stroking my cock back to a serviceable hardness, "why should Ms. Kane, with her perfect tits and tight ass and dick sucking lips, have you all to herself?"

Lining my cock up with her cum soaked pussy, Ashley plunged down fully onto my mostly rigid member, moaning and grinding on me for her own pleasure.

#

Saturday dawned bright and warm. With the weather still in the low 80's, it was a nice day for a drive in Ms. Kanes convertible. It was too windy to talk much, but we caught up with each other on the 3 hour trip to her friends house.

I told her most of my news, which she was happy to hear. She was also happy to hear that I'd contacted the people she introduced me to, even if it didn't work out completely.

Her news was more or less that she was not having a great first few weeks back to school and needed a break. There were no real writing stars so far and the summer was less than spectacular for her, mostly because she had to deal with some family troubles back east.

Still, she was in good spirits as we drove to Malibu along the PCH. She was also in fine shape now that I saw her in more relaxed clothes. She opted for letting her sandy hair fly in the wind, and clothed herself in a very, very short halter top wrap dress in a pale green shade. It give some tantalizing views of side cleavage as well as some upper thigh as we drove along.

We arrived at our destination just after lunch time, stopping at a roadside taco stand along the way. The house was typical for a beachside residence in that it was multilevel, with flat roofs and lots of windows. The position of it made it difficult to see into from a distance which was probably intentional. It also had access to its own small length of beach, about 200 yards long running along a rocky v-shaped point of land.

"This is impressive," I told her.

"My friends just left to spend Autumn in Aruba," she said, "so I can use this whenever I want as long as I stop by once in a while and house sit."

We dropped our bags in the living room. I had barely turned to her to ask if she wanted to go for a swim when she nearly jumped into my arms, kissing me deeply and tightly.

"Thank you for coming up here with me," she said.

"Thanks for inviting me," I replied. I kissed her back just as passionately.

"I do have a request though," she said, breaking our kiss.

"I promise Ashley won't say anything about me being up here withyoume," I reassured her.

"Oh, thats fine," she said. "You aren't a student anymore so no one will care.

"No, my request is more personal," she said. She sat down on the couch and I in the chair opposite before she continued.

"You helped me fulfill a fantasy for me, and I am very appreciative of that," she started. "Even months later, I still think of that morning when I'm pleasuring myself. Now, I am wondering if you'd be up or helping me in a similar vain.

"My job is stressful and insane and takes a lot of energy and thought to make it through the day. My request, my dear Paul, is for you to make all the decisions this weekend."

"So," I said slowly, "you want me to plan what we do?"

"Yes and no," she clarified, sort of. "I don't want to make any decisions at all. I want to be, for lack of a better word, completely submissive to the will of another. I want to be told what I'm doing, what I'm wearing, everything.

"I don't know how much you know about the dominant/submissive culture, but it's totally a thing that is interesting to me and I think it will help me recharge a bit by not having to think about anything for a day or two."

"So, you want me to treat you like a slave?" I asked.

"No, a submissive. You can't abuse me in any fashion, and I can say no to anything at any time if I don't like it. The point of it is that I surrender control to you. And you, as the dominant, give me whatever pleasure, or even a little pain, or not, as you see fit."

The thought intrigued me, certainly. And while my white knight syndrome was kicking in in wanting to help Ms. Kane, I wasn't sure what I'd do.

"If you aren't sure," she said as I was thinking, "we can always just hang out and fuck ourselves silly, occasionally coming up for air. I am very, very happy with that option as well."

"No, I'm willing to give it a try. It's just outside my nature a bit, and I especially like bossy...excuse me, strong women, so this would be very different."

"It'll be fun I think, for both of us," Ms. Kane assured me. "Simply put, just tell me what to do and I'll do it, no questions asked."

She sat back on the couch, her legs crossed, flipping her sandal on the end of her foot.

So, just tell her what I want her to do? This is weird but I'd try to give her a good time.

"So, just to confirm," I said, "if I told you make me a sandwich, naked, you'd just hop up and do it?"

"Yes," she said. "Do you want a sandwich?"

"Not just yet," I said, sitting back in the chair. I gave it a few moments thought before responding to Ms. Kane's request.

"Well, first off," I said, "if you are submissive, then you are under me, correct?"

"Yes, that's correct," she said, smiling now that the game was afoot.

"So you have to, or at least are willing to do, act, or whatever it is I say to do? Like an order?"

"An order would be as good as anyway to describe it, yes," confirmed Ms. Kane.

"Ok. In that case, you can address me as 'sir'. Understand?"

She uncrossed her legs and sat up straight, looking me straight in the eyes. "Yes, sir," she said, a large smile on her face.

"Good." I stood up and went to the kitchen table, "Now that we're here, we should dress for the occasion. Bring your bag here and open it."

Ms. Kane got up and brought her bag over, dumping the contents onto the table. She had packed a couple of dresses, bikinis, very little underwear, and a neglige that was made out of small fishnet material, purple, with matching stockings. I also found whilst digging around a good sized vibrator as well as a metal object shaped like a peach pit with a handle of sorts. I showed it to Ms. Kane.

"What is this, Candy?" I ask, holding up the object.

"My name isn't Candy, sir." she said.

I turned her around, lifted her dress, and spanked her firmly on her bare ass cheek. There was a loud slap, a quiet moan, but no mark. I turned her back around.

"Until I say otherwise, your name is Candy," I told her in a very polite tone.

Candy was suppressing a grin. Looking down in mock compliance, she said "Yes, sir."

"And what are you right now?" I asked, rubbing her ass cheek.

"I'm your whore, sir."

I swatted her bottom again.

"Whores are paid. You are my slut," I told her.

"Yes, sir," she said "I am your slut."

Her lips were slightly parted, and she was breathing more heavily through her nose, she she still had a hint of a smile on her face.

I held up the object again.

"It's an anal plug," she said. "I wear it sometimes when I'm masturbating. It makes it more intense when I climax."

"Do you wear it any other time?"

"Sometimes, I slip it in during lunch breaks and fuck my ass under my desk."

"Any other times?"

"Once," she explained, "I was interrupted in my office for a short notice meeting. I didn't have time to remove it, or put my panties back on, so I had to wear it in a meeting with other teachers and the principal. It was exhilarating for how debauched it was. I came very hard when I got back to my office, sir."

Holding it out to her, I said "Put this in now. Show me how it works."

Smirking more, she grabbed the plug and the lube that was on the table. She made a show of removing her panties, turning away from me and slowly pulling them down. Adding a generous dollop of lube, she slowly pressed the tapered head into her asshole. She pushed slowly, easing it in more and more until the whole bulb disappeared inside her ass. Only the tiny gem handle could be seen. She turned back around to face me.

"Does it hurt to walk around with that in your ass?"

"No, sir. I'm aware of it, but it's not painful," she said.

"Good, leave it in until I say otherwise," I ordered her. I put everything back in her bag except one item.

"Put this one, and then we're going for a walk on the beach," I said.

She took the item and undid the tie at her neck. Her dress fell to the floor, revealing Candy in all her nude glory. She apparently had time over the summer to work on her tan, as there were no longer any tan lines on her breasts or hips. She also grew out her bush a bit, preferring a one inch wide landing strip of wispy hairs that just covered her entrance.

Candy slowly stepped into the very thin linen dress and tied the shoulders up. It was meant to go over a bikini, but it covered enough to be only slightly immodest.

Her cleavage was on full display once she was finished; her deep pink nipples barely covered by the shoulder straps. It was low cut in the front and even lower in the back, which made for a fantastic view of this fine woman.

"Shall we?" I asked, offering my arm. She took it and we went out the back door onto the slightly rocky beach. She walked slightly unsteadily at first and mostly on her tip-toes. I kept our pace easy as we walked along the barren beach. It was a bright afternoon and the wind made it a little cooler than it actually was.

We walked maybe half of the beachfront until we came to the point of the property. The rocks went almost all the way to the water but we could still walk around them to get to the other side. However, there was a large space in the middle that looked perfect for some fun.

I grabbed Candy in a tight hug and kissed her deeply. She returned the kiss with equal enthusiasm. Breaking the kiss, I pointed to a group of rocks in the opening.

"Go over there and bend over," I told her.

She walked over to where I pointed, bending at the hips and standing on her tip toes. The dress didn't cover much at this angle and I could see all of her form.

Testing out this dominant thing, I idly threw rocks in the water for a few minutes, leaving Candy as she was. She didn't move at all the whole time. I went over to her, standing behind her for a few moments. Still she didn't move.

I reached out and started kneading her ass cheeks, pulling them apart to see her jewel and expose her sex to the sea breeze. A low moan escaped from her lips. I gently started probing her sex with my fingers, discovering that she was very, very wet already. How delightful.

Unzipping my pants, I pulled out my nearly fully erect cock, slapping it on Candys' ass, making it jiggle slightly. I rubbed the head on her creamy pussy, eliciting more moans from her each stroke. I got a loud moan out of her as I inserted the head as well as half my generous length into her in one thrust. Another stroke had my cock fully buried into her, my pubic bone pressing up against her anal plug.

red_gonzo
red_gonzo
193 Followers
12