All Comments on 'Life of Paul: Rendezvous: Ms. Kane'

by red_gonzo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

“Similar vain” ?? No. Similar vein. Also, you seem to forget to put a ‘?’ at the end of questions about 80% of the time.

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredalmost 3 years ago

I hope she has good medical coverage because she’s going to need it after al that a2p2m2a2p action, with not even a hint of any bathing until they left the beach house. She’s going to have some nasty infections thanks to that.

red_gonzored_gonzoalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments on the question marks. Its a process and I appreciate feed back.

And sorry about the lack fo clarify in which positions were in which order. It was never an intent to go A2P but I can see how its read that way. The thought was swapping out toys for anal play but re-re-reading it it sounds a bit vague from my intent. Also, it was assumed she cleaned up while changing and what not, but also not super clear on that point. Thanks for the comment.

WildHoney51WildHoney51almost 3 years ago

I love your stories, especially when you get so descriptive with the sex acts!! And you always have a little twist to the story, like the dominant/submissive angle. I am not crazy about cum all over her face, but I can live with it. Please keep writing Paul stories!!

red_gonzored_gonzoalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@WildHoney51 - Since this was a new kind of act to write for me, it was a work in progress for a long time so I'm sure there are parts that can be better. The constant facials were there because Ms. Kane didn't have a choice (or relinquished her choice) as part of the game. And, honestly, Paul wanted to give her a facial (or a few) since he didn't get to do it last time.

Thanks for the feedback.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userred_gonzo@red_gonzo
April 30 - Since some have asked in comments and in messages, the next LoP chapter is in the works. It is currently nearly 14,000 words, and much of that is still just outline, so still lots to finish about it. I appreciate the continued patience as I work out the story detail...