Life of Paul: Rendezvous: Ms. Kane 02

Story Info
Ms. Kane has a request, and Leila is down to help fill it.
8.8k words
4.77
3.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
red_gonzo
red_gonzo
197 Followers

All characters appearing or mentioned in this story are 18 years old or older. This story is a work of fiction and any reference or description to actual persons is unintentional.

####################################

If you are enjoying these stories, leave a comment about what you liked or didn't, or things you want to ready more of. I'll take advice into consideration when I'm working out the next parts of the LoP stories.

####################################

Mid December 1998

Oh, how I loathed the holiday season.

It dawned on me one Monday morning just how much I felt that way when I noticed that there was a lot more activity in town than normal for 10am. Stores were more packed, and more teenagers were about. It took me a minute to realize that winter break started this week. And with Christmas just around the corner, folks were bustling along trying to finish their shopping.

Since I didn't really have family to buy presents for, and my friends didn't really do that sort of thing, I felt lucky to escape the holiday rush. However, that didn't mean I wasn't trapped in places, because I did need food after all. At least being a witness to a gaggle of people swarming the case of frozen turkeys, with one woman screaming at another that she needed all 3 turkeys in her basket, was mildly entertaining if not a little sad.

Gathering the supplies for the three meals I knew how to make, I made my way home. After putting things away, I saw a message on my machine. Playing it, I was treated to something that made the holidays a little more bearable.

"Hello Sir, it's Candy," the sultry and familiar female voice said through the speaker. The 'Sir' changed the tone of her call significantly, as did Ms. Kane referring to herself as 'Candy', the name I'd assigned her during our last encounter. "I was hoping you might have this evening free. I have been a little...sloppy... since school started up again, and I might be in need of a discipline lesson. If you are available, please let me know when a good time for you would be. Thanks."

Well, if she was in need of a discipline lesson, who was I do deny her?

I called Candy back and told her a time in the evening. I also gave her a few other instructions that I was half hoping she would ignore or forget to do, mostly because I was wanting to discipline the hell out of her. She confirmed the details and hung up.

I had a few hours to kill, and it was still early enough, so I grabbed my board and went surfing for a little while.

Getting back to my apartment, I saw that Candy was waiting for me at my door. She was dressed modestly in a long, black, flowing kind of skirt and a short sleeve white button up blouse. The blouse hid her large C cup breasts very well, but I knew what was under there. Her hair was still the shoulder length sandy blonde that I recall her sporting this summer, and her eyes were as deep and sparkling green as ever.

I walked up with my surfboard under one arm, still in my wetsuit cause I was running late. I opened my door and entered, leaving the door open. Candy stood there a few moments while I put my board away and stripped out of my wetsuit. I didn't feel the need to wear trunks underneath since it was my own suit, and I hung it out on the rack outside my door. I saw Candy looking with furtive glances now and again, but kept her eyes mostly down.

"Hello Candy," I said when I was done, "please come in."

She entered and I shut the door. Still naked, I went to the fridge and grabbed a soda. Candy stood by the door. "Thank you for making time for me today, Sir," she said, watching me as I went about my business. I went and sat on the couch.

"So," I said conversationally, "did you bring the items I asked for?"

"Yes, I did, Sir."

"Good," I said cheerfully. "Please place them on the coffee table here."

Candy opened her larger than normal bag and extracted the items I tasked her with bringing.

First, she withdrew a large, leather covered paddle, placing it on the table. Next, she took out a few varieties of the butt plugs I knew she favored when she was alone. And lastly, she withdrew some leather cuffs with a small chain between them. They weren't handcuffs, but they would do a good job of restraining hands, if I was inclined to do so.

"Good," I told her. Sitting back, taking a sip of my soda, I offered her the seat next to me, which she took. "Now," I started, "tell me why you think you deserve discipline, and what you think that discipline should entail."

"To start, I have been thinking a lot lately about our time together over the summer," she said.

"Good time," I said. She smiled at the memory.

"After that, I felt very relaxed, and more confident in my abilities even, after having some time to not have to think about anything. Just doing what I was told was liberating, if you can understand that, and it was something I didn't know I needed so badly.

"And, when I think about that time, I get very, very excited. The way you handled things was perfect and I wanted to tell you how much I appreciated what you did for me."

"And too you I would think," I commented.

"Yes," she said smiling slyly, "what you did too me is something that, if I am being honest, gets me so hot when I think about that I have to excuse myself to fuck my fingers no matter where I am. I even left a class for 10 minutes the other day so I could duck into the bathroom and pleasure myself."

This started to get a reaction out of me with how hot she was describing her plight. I didn't try to hide it, instead turning towards Candy slightly so she could see how excited I was getting at her words.

Candy's eyes darted down, lingered a moment, and returned to looking at me, a smile crossing her face again. "And so, I think that, in order to help curb my wandering thoughts, I thought you could help me...alleviate...some of them. What do you think...Sir?"

I thought a moment before responding. My member was increasingly for the idea of helping Ms. Kane in the most profane way it could think of. The memory of her nimble lips, her heavenly breasts, that incredibly tight ass and velvety pussy all were stomping to the forefront of my mind. With effort I kept my thoughts in the here and now.

"And what do you think I can do for you? Telling you what to do is one thing. Curbing naughty thoughts about this," I said, wiggling my long, thick, and nearly fully erect cock for her, "is not something I think I know how to help you with."

"Well," she said, "for starters, my lack of focus has been, I believe, from lack of that very thing. I think that, if you were willing, a good thrashing with that very beautiful cock there would help me get my act together."

"So," I said, trying to remain in my 'Sir' character, "you, in short, want me to give you a good fucking. And you want it now. Does that sum it up?"

"Well, Sir, I think it's a bit more than that. I think...Oh!" The rest of her words were lost as I pulled her to her feet, turned her around, lifted her skirt to reveal her smooth, perfect ass, and spanked her firmly with the paddle.

"Are you correcting me?" I asked her politely.

Still bending over, she looked back at me. "No, sir, I just believe there is more to it than simply..."

Smack! Her ass now had a very light mark from the paddle. Candy's breath was caught in her throat, the surprise of it getting the better of her.

"You wanted to be fucked. And you wanted to be fucked by someone who knows what you like. It's as simple as that."

"Yes, sir," she said, breathing a bit heavily.

Smack!

"Oh," she started at the unexpected spanking.

"And that is because I think it's been far too long since you've been properly disciplined," I said as I let her sit back down on the couch. My now very erect cock was at face level to her, inches from her face. Candy stared at it, parting her mouth slightly open. Waiting. Dare I say hoping even.

"Now, before we do anything else, I need to shower and get the salt water off," I told her. "And you, my dear, are an absolute mess."

"I don't understand sir, how am I a mess?"

"Because you're about be covered in cum, my good little slut."

Without further discussion, I leveled my long, thick, fully erect member at Candy's mouth and forced the first half of it inside. Candy, for her part, didn't shy away and opened her mouth fully on my next thrust.

Knowing what she was capable of I fucked into her face for a minute or two before letting her take over. She used both hands to stroke my shaft after her soft, warm lips and playful tongue paid special attention to the head. She sucked, licked, and jerked my cock with hunger and purpose. She wanted, perhaps even needed, me to cum for her.

It didn't take long before she would get her wish.

"Fucking hell, that feels great Candy. Now open your mouth, stick your tongue out and stroke me off onto your face," I ordered.

Pulling off, she started stroking faster with both hands. "Oh, yes, Sir, please cum for me. It's been too long since you painted me like the slut I am."

"Fuck, oh fuck, YES!" I bellowed as my orgasm hit. The first shot went over her face completely and into her sandy blonde hair. The next she angled more onto her face, covering her mouth, chin, and a couple shot hit her forehead even.

When I was done, she gently released me cock. A drop of cum leaked out the tip as she did and she wiped it up with her finger, licking it clean on her tongue. Her face was covered in thick ropes of my cum, slowly streaming down to face and neck.

"Thank you, sir," she said emphatically, "thank you for letting me suck your cock." Smiling, cum now running down beneath the color of her shirt, she added "I hope that was enjoyable for you."

"Yes, my good little slut, it was very enjoyable. Now," I said as I took her hand and stood her up, "we are in need of a shower. While I enjoy looking at your face covered in cum, I think it best to clean up for the rest of your discipline."

"Yes, sir," she said, disrobing quickly and walking towards the shower.

#

The great thing about taking a shower with a beautiful woman is that it is a wholly intriguing sight. Watching the water and soap stream down her neck, between her breasts, and down her ass is fascinating to watch. If there was a TV channel devoted to only this phenomenon, I would sign up for cable today.

And while I am treated to this show more often than I ever thought possible, I make sure I enjoy every instance just incase karma decides to take things the other way.

After Candy cleaned me off, she concentrated on herself. She really only needed to wash her face, but seeing me watching her, she decided to do the thing right.

She soaped and loofahed (Ashley brought a loofah over at some point) her supple, tan body slowly and methodically. She went over her firm C-cup breasts several times, and her ass even more. She cleaned every nook and cranny, washed her hair, and made sure that her landing strip covered sex was especially well scrubbed.

After drying off (which took way longer for me to dry her off than for her to dry me off), we remained naked and I ordered her back to the couch. I had started forming some plans as to what Candy might like in terms of discipline. She really liked the foreplay, the work-up to the climax possibly more than the actual climax, so I wanted to make sure she got her moneys worth. You know, if she was paying me. But I digress.

"Now," I stated once Candy was seated, "since you can't seem to keep your hands off of your, albeit beautiful and soft, pussy, I think these will help with that."

I held up the leather cuffs, dangling them in front of her. "Stand up, turn around, and put your hands behind you," I ordered. She did as asked.

After placing the cuffs on and tightening them I made sure she couldn't reach her pussy. Satisfied, I sat her back down on the end of the couch.

"I am trying to decide if punishment of some form will get the point across," I said, talking mostly to myself. "Just because something is painful, though, doesn't mean it's punishment. Don't you agree, Candy?"

"Yes, sir, I agree."

"Can you give me an example of that?"

Her cheeks reddened a bit, but she gave a small smile before answering. "It hurts when you spank me, but I enjoy it immensely."

"Yes, my point exactly. So..."

Knock, knock, knock.

Since my front door was not known for making sounds on its own, the knocking meant someone was there. I paused for a moment thinking they might go away.

Knock, knock, knock.

So much for that idea.

Candy, for her part, stayed still on the couch. She looked genuinely interested in who was at the door, despite her current state of undress and bounding.

Looking through the peep hole, I saw that it was Leila. Normally, her knocking would mean all kinds of interesting things. However, this time it was sort of an inconvenience. I opened the door slightly, peeking out and keeping myself mostly behind the door.

"Hey," I said cheerfully, "whats up?"

Leila looked down, then tried to look over me by standing on her tip toes. Finally she grinned. "I seem to have come at a bad time. Are you entertaining?"

"Entertainment for me; more like a lesson for her," I said cryptically. This got an eyebrow raise from her.

"Really," she said. "Well, as curious as that is, if you're busy I can come by later."

A thought struck me suddenly as she turned to go. Before thinking it completely through, I stepped out onto the landing we shared between our apartments. It didn't even register to me that I was still naked until I heard the door close.

It was dark out since the days were shorter now, but I'm pretty sure Leila noticed how red I got. For her part, she only glanced down at my nudity for a few long moments. Her amused eyes were nearly glowing in the dim light.

"Maybe you would be willing to help me out. Or, at least, hear me out before probably slapping me for suggesting it."

"I promise to slap you only if you ask me too," she said amusingly but with a hint of sincerity.

"So, my friend in there, who is a former teacher of mine, has a sort of fascination with being controlled. Like, told what to do, discipline, that sort of thing."

"OK," said Leila, cocking her head to the side, "nothing slap worthy yet."

"So one of her kinks is to be kept waiting. Teased a bunch. Even denied finishing. It's a major turn on for her.

"My request, then, is would you be interested in helping me fulfill her, and by sheer happenstance your, fantasies?"

Leila didn't slap me right away, however, she did put her hands on her hips, thinking it over, which was a good sign.

"As I said," I continued, "this would accomplish another goal you had, which if you remember you asked me to investigate. You know, where you and I and another woman..."

"I remember, yes," said Leila. "And you think I'd like this woman? And she'd be OK with it?"

"That's the beauty, she doesn't get a say. That would just drive her wilder still. Also, she's older than you or I, so she's mature and she's been around the block. And it will work out for her because you never were a student at our school, so no gossip will get out about her."

I might have oversold it a bit. I was suddenly chilly in the cool evening air, once again reminding me that I didn't have any clothes on.

Leila, for her part, did give it serious thought it seemed. Finally, she told me her answer.

"If I agree, she'll have to say yes. I mean, really say yes. None of this master/slave stuff."

"Master/submissive actually," I corrected.

"Either way. I want a word before we do this. Agreed?" she said.

"Sure," I said. "But can you talk inside, it's getting cold."

Leila glanced down at me again. "Seems pretty hot to me."

I opened the door and held it open for Leila, who stepped inside. Candy, her expression neutral, remained where she was. Her eyes went from me to Leila and back again, trying to discern my intentions.

"Candy," I started, "this is Leila, my neighbor. She is a good friend and I've known her for a while now.

"Leila, this is Candy, who is a cherished acquaintance who has a specific need at the moment."

Turning to address Candy fully, I said "I think Leila here will be very helpful for your current situation. And, for a few moments, I'm going to step out of the room and let you talk freely with her. You can agree or not to anything you wish, so when you decide let me know. I'll be in the bedroom until you're ready."

Checking with Leila, who gave me a wink as confirmation, I left the ladies to chat and went into the bedroom.

It was a few minutes before I knew what their decision was. Leila entered my bedroom and shut the door. She sat on the bed next to me.

"So?"

"Alright," said Leila, "Ms. Kane, as she likes you to call her instead of her normal, given name, said that she is OK with me being here. And, honestly, she would be awesome I think to have sex with. She's hot and sultry and very sexy."

"Right?!" I exclaimed.

"So, she agreed. And I agree. And she's back to being Candy; sitting out there waiting for us with her hands tied. So, what's next, O' master of the domain?"

"I think, since we're both going to be disciplining her, that we have a plan," I said. I told her my ideas and she was happy with most of it. Leila also suggested a few other things, which were intriguing and no small amount of arousing. Once we were ready, we went back into the living room.

Candy, seeing me first, smile widely. Possibly because Leila was kind enough to suck my cock until it was rock hard and ready for anything.

Noticing Leila though made her mouth fall open in an O shape. Leila, having dug through my closet, found a piece of lingerie that'd been left there, if you could even call it that, and decided that it would be appropriate in this situation.

The pieces in question consisted of a leather choker and a small bodice that covered only a slight amount of her mid section but also lifted her glorious DD breasts up slightly. Her extremely wavy hair was tied back in a very tight pony tail, leaving her soft, round face fully exposed.

Candy stood more upright when Leila came around to stand before her. If she had any doubts about this, they were gone now that she saw Leila in all her sexy glory.

"So," Leila said, sitting down on the opposite end of the couch from Candy, "how will we discipline this one?"

Moving to stand in front of Candy, I lifted her chin upwards to meet my eyes. "I think she needs to learn a little patience," I said.

"Good idea," chimed Leila. "I know, since she can't stop thinking of you fucking her, perhaps she needs to see you fuck another. Maybe that will teach her that sharing is a form of patience."

To emphasize her point, Leila moved up onto her knees on the middle couch cushion. She guided Candy to a laying position putting her head on the arm and moving her legs onto the couch. Careful to keep her bound arms behind her back and still comfortable, Leila spread Candy's leg open, dropping one to the floor and placing the other on the back of the couch.

"There," said Leila, "that looks good. But I think Paul can use some encouragement still. Be a dear, Candy, and open your mouth so Paul can fuck it for a bit."

"Yes, ma'am," said Candy. She turned towards me, opened wide and I slipped my cock easily into her mouth. Her tongue worked circles under the head of my cock as I pumped easily between her soft lips, pushing half my generous length down her throat with each stroke.

After a few minutes, Leila decided I was hard enough.

"That's good. Now," said Leila as Candy gave her her full attention, "Paul is going to fuck me. You are going to sit there patiently and watch. And you are not, repeat not, allowed to play with yourself."

Leila traced a finger from Candy's throat slowly down, between her breasts, past her navel and stopped just before her landing strip. "If you behave, I'll tell you some naughty stories about other times Paul fucked me. Doesn't that sound nice?"

red_gonzo
red_gonzo
197 Followers