Life of Paul: Rendezvous: Ms. Kane 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
red_gonzo
red_gonzo
195 Followers

"Yes, ma'am," said Candy eagerly, "I'll behave."

Smiling, Leila looked at me and winked again. I moved behind her, placing one knee on the couch, and lined up my fully erect cock with her entrance. I stroked the head a few times to make sure she was wet enough and pushed inside her easily.

"Oh, yeeeeeeeeessssss," purred Leila, "his cock stretches me open ooooooh so nicely."

Leila continued to look into Candy's eyes, which was incredibly hot to see. I pushed in further, pulling out and pushing back in until I was fully lubed up. I pushed inside Leila fully up to the hilt, eliciting a groan from me and a loud moan from her.

"Fuuuuuck," she breathed, tilting her head to the ceiling, "I always love how deep Paul's cock goes into me." Looking back at Candy, whose breathing had definitely quickened. "I bet you like it when his big cock forces apart that pretty pussy of yours, don't you."

"Yes, ma'am, I love how Sir's cock feels when he enters me."

Leila, tracing her fingers over Candy's stomach, continued moaning as I started to slowly pump into her. I pulled nearly out and pushed in fully each stroke, pulling on her hips to bury my cock as far into her as possible.

After a few minutes, Leila started her story telling.

"You know," she said to Candy, "Paul and I fucked in the back of his car once. Not uncommon, but the kicker was that two of his female friends were there with us, and they watched him fuck me, and watched me ride his cock, and watched as he shot a whole lake of cum into my mouth."

Leila's story had a way of speeding up my thrusting. Remembering it, and the thought of them watching us was a big turn on.

"When they dropped me off, I was still so turned on that I had to fuck my dildo twice before I could calm down. It wasn't nearly as nice or as big as Paul's cock, but it was what I had to fuck at the time."

I never knew that part. Leila looked around at me, watching my expression, knowing that her story spurred me on to fuck her faster.

Leila, from what I could see, started stroking Candy's pussy lightly. She petted her pussy gently, rubbing her clit with a thumb, running her fingers between her labia, slicking them up before tasting her fingers in her mouth.

"Mmmm," Leila moaned, "you taste nice. And eager," she said. Leila, hand going to Candy's pussy again, started to work two of her fingers into her folds. She gently pushed into Candy until her two fingers were fully inserted.

The sight was hypnotizing to say the least, and I did my best to keep up my pace of fucking Leila from behind.

"Mmm, yes," Leila commented as she finger fucked Candy's pussy, "you are very eager. But be patient. Good cock will cum in those that wait."

Her play on words was not lost on me at all. I started to fuck into her harder still. My balls made audible slapping sounds as they smacked into Leila's pussy, driving me wilder still.

"Another time," Leila told Candy as her fingers continued working in inside her, "Paul fucked me over a log in the middle of a wood. He came so much inside me I swear I could taste it in the back of my throat. My screams as he made me cum echoed in the trees forever it sounded like."

Candy's breathing was just about as rapid as mine and Leila's was from our fucking. Leila, breathing heavily, paused in her fingering of Candy. I grabbed harder on to her hips as I thrust into her at break neck speed. I was rewarded soon after.

"Ohhhh FUUUUUUUUUCK!" she screamed right into Candy's face. Leila's body shuddered as she came hard, her breasts bouncing with her convulsions. I eased on my fucking until she came down enough, then picked it back up, knowing she always had a follow up orgasm.

"Oh, oh, ohhhhh my fucking FUCK!" Leila screamed again, this time lowering her head onto Candy's chest as she rode out her second orgasm. Candy shifted her torso slightly, trying to get a breast near Leila's mouth it looked like.

I felt I was close so I didn't let up after Leila's orgasm. I kept my pace and watched as Leila went back to fingering Candy.

"Oh, fuck, Paul's going to cum soon," she told Candy. "He's going to fill up my pussy and its going to feel fucking fantastic."

"Oh, shit, I'm coming. Fuck, Leila, FUCK!" I announced as the first shock hit me. I slammed my cock hard into Leila, feeling the first spasms shoot into her. It was one of my longer orgasms it felt like, pumping at least a dozen good shots into her hot, wet pussy.

Recovering, we stayed joined in doggy style for a few moments.

Leila, pulling her fingers out of Candy, grabbed her by the hips and pulled her more onto the couch. Her head was fully on the cushions then, and Leila told Candy what was going to happen next.

"As a special treat," Leila told Candy, who looked on the verge of her own orgasm when Leila stopped, "I'm going to straddle your face while you clean up this mess Paul made in my pussy."

"Oh, yes ma'am," Candy said with breathless anticipation. "Please."

"Well, since you said please," Leila said, pulling off of me and straddling Candy's waiting, eager tongue. Some cum dripped out of her pussy and onto Candy's chest as Leila planted her arms on the arm of the couch and hovered her pussy over Candy's mouth. The load I shot into her leaked out steadily into Candy's mouth, with her lapping up as much as she could from Leila's pussy. Leila moaned now and again from Candy's talented tongue, occasionally reaching a hand back to spread her pussy open for her.

Not wanting to feel useless, I slid down a bit and started giving long, slow licks to Candy's pussy. She was definitely eager as her pussy was absolutely soaked, and her scent was as inviting as ever.

Lapping at her entrance, my chin ran into something firmer than should be around the area. Looking down, I saw that Candy, the minx, was finger fucking her ass. I ignored it and went back to licking and nibbling on Candy's pussy.

"My. Fucking. God," I heard Leila call out, "keep licking me like that. Yes, yes, just like that. Oh, fuck yes. Keep doing it, keep doing it, keep, oh oh OOOOOOHH" I heard her cry. I saw out of my limited view Leila get up off Candy's face.

"You were a very, very good girl," said Leila through ragged breaths. "So good in fact that I think Paul should make you cum. Right now."

Following her recommendation, I quickened my assault on Candy's pussy, using my fingers and tongue to push her over the edge as quickly as I could. After a few minutes my efforts were rewarded.

"Oh my god, yes, yes, YES, YEESS SIRRRRRRRR!" Candy shrieked to the heavens. I felt her pussy clamp tightly down on my fingers, as well as gush of fluid hit my mouth. I lapped at her a bit more as she came down, massaging her clit and g-spot lightly, and pulled gently out of her before sitting back on the couch.

Candy, breathing heavily, hands bound behind her still, struggled to sit semi-upright. She eventually got there but nether I nor Leila helped her.

"Thank you both for that. I appreciate your helping me," she said.

"Well, I know Leila said you were a good girl, but that isn't entirely true, now is it," I said.

"What do you mean, sir," she asked. Her expression was neutral.

"I mean, you were pleasuring yourself without permission."

Candy was silent.

Leila was not. "Is that so? Were you playing with yourself?"

Candy cast her eyes downward. "Yes, ma'am. I was fingering my ass while you rode my face, and while Sir went down on me. I couldn't resist; I needed to be penetrated."

Leila grabbed Candy's chin and forced her head up to meet her eyes. "I see we need to work on a few more things," she said.

Leila guided Candy up to stand, spun her around so she was facing the couch, and positioned Candy, with her knees on the middle cushion and her head resting on the back of the couch. She looked like she was being presented, which she was.

"Now, we're going to play a little red-light green-light," she said to Candy's back. "Paul is going to fuck you fast and hard and only when I tell him to."

Leila crooked her finger at me, asking me to get up. I did so as Leila spread her ass cheeks wide. Candy's pussy was bright pink and still dripping from her orgasm. Her tight, dark pink asshole was pulsing at what I am sure Candy thought would be an anal assault.

Being only at half mast, started to jack my shaft to get it back to serviceable hardness. Leila, not being very patient, grabbed me by the base and pulled me over towards her, inhaling my cock half way in one shot.

"Damn, thats awesome," I commented. Leila bobbed her head a few times before answering.

"I want this cock hard so Candy can be properly punished." With that, she went back to deep throating my significantly more erect member.

After a few minutes of Leila's oral action, I was deemed ready and Leila spread Candy's ass again for me.

"Fuck this pussy hard and fast, but stop when I tell you," she instructed.

I dragged the head up and down Candy's pussy, ensuring she was good and ready. Hearing Leila blow me seemed to have kept her in the mood.

Once I had the head in, I grabbed Candy's hips and quickly buried my cock all the way inside her.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck OOOOOOOH," moaned Candy. Her moans turned more guttural as I started quickly and firmly fucking her doggy style.

The sound of my hips slapping against Candy's ass reverberated through my high ceilinged living room. With her arms behind her back, Candy's tits swayed back and forth a bit more proudly as would normally be. Leila, not wanting to miss an opportunity, grabbed a nipple and squeezed it hard. This drew a surprised yelp from Candy.

Leila then started to tongue Candy's nipple, sucking on it and flicking it with her tongue. I could tell from Candy's increasing pitch that this was getting her close.

"Stop," I heard Leila command. As much as I wanted to keep going, I did as she wished. I stopped fucking into Candy and remained there, buried fully in her pussy. Leila released her nipple and addressed Candy.

"You want to cum, don't you?"

"Yes, please ma'am," Candy pleaded.

"Are you sorry for what you did?"

Candy was silent for a moment. Then another moment. That, to Leila, was a moment too long.

Leila rose and pulled on my hips, pulling my cock form Candy.

"Ohhh, no, please," Candy cried. Leila and I sat on the coffee table for a few moments, hearing Candy pant and quietly moan. After a minute, Leila spread Candy's cheeks again and directed me to keep going. I lined up my still hard cock and plunged its girth fully into Candy in one thrust. Grabbing her hips, I resumed my frantic pace and fucked Candy as hard as I could.

"Oh, yes, yes, please...fuck...please," Candy panted. Leila reached under Candy and stared playing with her clit. She pinched it with her fingers and, from what I could feel as my balls slapped against her hand, rubbed hard and quick cirles on it. Candy's sounds turned into one long moan after another.

After a few minutes, Candy was getting close again. I could feel her pussy tighten as I fucked her, Leila's clitoris attack adding more fuel to the fire.

"Stop," Leila commanded again. Knowing the drill I pulled out of Candy completely and sat on the coffee table. Leila stopped her fingering and stood upright.

"Are you sorry for what you did, little slut?"

Candy, desperate to cum, was quick with her answer this time.

"Yes, ma'am, yes I am sorry for finger fucking my ass without permission. Please forgive me. Please, please," Candy pleaded.

Leila, not moving, turned to me. "Do you think our slut is sincere in her remorse?"

I reached out and stroked Candy's ass before I answered. She pushed back eagerly, wanting her 'punishment' to keep going. I withdrew my hand and stood.

"Let me think on it a moment. In the mean time, would you be so kind as to keep me in the mood?" I asked at Leila.

Smirking, Leila flicked her tongue on the head of my cock a bit before slowly inhaling it down her throat. She was half way there when she pulled off of it. She said, "Wow, this little slut tastes nice when she's about to cum."

Resuming bobbing on my shaft for a minute, Leila managed to deep throat me all the way before I let her know my decision.

"Yes," I told Leila as she pulled off of my cock, "I think she learned her lesson."

Leila spread Candy's cheeks apart again. Taking the hint, I plunged once more into Candy's hot, wet pussy, burying myself completely in one thrust.

"OOOOoooooohhhh, thank you, thank you, thank you thank you thank you," Candy mumbled as I started back in on fucking her. Leila, exploring Candy's breasts as I fucked her pussy hard, leaned close to Candy's face.

"You like having your ass violated, don't you you little slut?"

"Yes...ma'am...I...love...an...al..." Candy answered with each thrust of my cock.

Leila reached her other hand back towards Candy's ass, and started to circle her asshole with her index finger. I saw Candy's mouth open in surprise but no sound came out. Leila, without further warning, plunged her finger up to her knuckle into Candy's tightest hole.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, oh, ma'am," she panted as Leila and I fucked Candy in both of her holes. The efforts did not take long to produce results.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH," Candy screamed quite suddenly. I felt her pussy contract hard around my cock, pulsing quickly and firmly in waves that made Candy moan and cry out.

Leila, pulling her finger out of Candy's ass, grabbed her chin again so Candy was looking at Leila in the eyes.

"Let that be a lesson to you," she said. Leila then planted a very passionate and tongue filled kiss onto Candy. They continued kissing for a minute while Candy recovered. I could feel aftershocks of her orgasm through my still buried cock. It felt amazing, and them making out kept me hard even though I wasn't moving (hot chicks kissing tend to do that to me).

Breaking their kiss, Leila turned to me, smiling. "I think, for her being such an obedient slut, she deserves a proper anal violating. Do you agree?"

I pulled my still hard member from Candy's pussy. Reaching behind me, I grabbed the lube we brought out earlier and poured a few dollops onto Candy's ass as well as myself. The cold lube drew a sharp inhale from her, but the large head of my cock I was working into her drew out a low moan.

After a few strokes and some coercing, the head popped in. Candy, still bound, arched her back more to present a better angle for me to enter her.

I worked slowly and steadily, pulling out and pushing in only fractions of an inch at a time. After a minute or two, and a little more lube, Candy was fully impaled on me, eliciting another guttural moan from her.

Wanting more than a moan, I pulled out nearly all the way and plunged back in.

"OHHHhhhhhhhhh," Candy screamed into the couch. Repeating this made her scream again. Leila, turning Candy's head to the side, said "We want to hear you scream, slut. Let us hear how good it hurts."

Leila, satisfied she can hear Candy scream, moved from the side and ducked behind me as I continued to fuck Candy's hot, tight ass.

I heard the coffee table move and then, looking down, saw Leila scoot between my legs to rest her head on the couch cushion. I felt her hands caress my ass as I continued fucking, but Leila moved her head closer to Candy's pussy. A moment later, I felt what could only be Leila's tongue flick lightly on my balls.

"Shit, that feels amazing," I said out loud.

I slowed my pace slightly until Leila was in position. Once settled, Candy gave another high moan as Leila started to lick her pussy while I fucked her ass.

After a few moments, I picked up the pace again. Seeing a bound Candys ass ripple with each thrust, and feel the occasional tongue flick of Leila on my balls, I knew I was not going to last long.

Thankfully, I didn't have to.

"Oh, fuck, oh, oh, oh, yes, just like that, FUCK! Oh my fucking god ma'am you tongue is amazing. Please sir fuck my ass harder. Yes, yes, yes. Ohhhh, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCk!" Candy cried out loudly enough that I thought someone might call the police.

I felt Candy's orgasm through her ass, clenching my cock so tight it was almost painful. Her orgasm was more a long tight squeeze versus the rapid pulses from before. Even thought I felt her cum, I didn't relent in my pace. After only a few more pumps, I was ready as well, feeling the familiar tingle in the base of my cock.

"Oh, shit, I'm gonna cum," I announced.

"Cum in this sluts ass," I heard Leila say.

As soon as she said that I was pushed over the edge. Moaning incoherently, I pushed as deeply into Candy's ass as I could, pulling her hips to me with all the strength I had. I felt Leila tonging my balls as I came, suckling them as I emptied them into Candy's hot, tight ass. It left me breathless for how good it felt.

I don't think I came a particularly large amount, but it felt like one of the best orgasms I'd had. I stayed plunged into Candy's ass for at least a few minutes, all of us breathing heavily.

Leila moved out from under us and sat on the couch. I withdrew my now deflated member from Candy's ass, leaving a large drop of cum leaking out of her. Leila reached up and undid Candy's cuffs, releasing her arms, and the guided Candy to sit down against her. Candy's head came to rest between Leila's DD breasts, while Candy's C-cup breasts rose and fell greatly as she tried to catch her breath. Candy's legs were still splayed open a bit, her pussy still bright pink from the intense fucking.

"God damn," I said, looking at both of them. "I wish I could get a picture of this," I told them. The entire presentation was not only very erotic, but also artful looking from a composition point of view.

Candy smiled, still breathing heavily. "I am in no position to say no, sir," she said.

Leila, looking down at Candy, and particularly at her heaving chest, smiled as she met my eyes. Leila then stroked and fondled Candy's breasts as she looked at me. "If you got a camera, I'd be okay with it. Although, I want a copy of that photo."

Not questioning whatever good fortune that smiled on me, I ran (but in a dignified way) and got my camera from the office. It was an old silver Pentax, simple, but took great shots. I 'forgot' to return it to the photography department after school was over. I felt bad about that, but at least now I had cause to visit the school, and to use their photo development studio.

Returning, the ladies were in the same position. I snapped a few pictures before the counter told me that there were no more photos. Lucky for me. I re-wound the film and left the roll and camera by the front door.

Sitting on the opposite end from the girls, I just sat and stared at them for a bit. Naked women, especially in my house, are no end of fascinating to watch.

It was around 9pm when we were all sufficiently recovered to start moving again.

"I'm hungry," Leila announced. "Anyone want to get some rolled tacos?"

"I'm always down for rolled tacos," I said.

"I don't know. I'm still afraid of what someone might say if they saw me with even a former student." Her tone told me that Ms. Kane was speaking, not Candy.

"How about this then," I suggested, "I'll go get the food and you ladies can stay here and...cuddle, or whatever."

Looking at each other, both of them thought this was the best idea. They gave me approval and I was off to the taco stand.

I tried to give them some time to themselves, as I was sure Leila wanted to talk about some things with Ms. Kane. Or do some things too Ms. Kane. It took me about 30 minutes to come back with the food.

When I returned, both women were seated on the couch wearing some of my clothes; a t-shirt that was much too long on Leila and one of my dress shirts on Ms. Kane. I could see they weren't wearing bottoms, so I wasn't sure what this was all about. However, I also didn't question it either, as a hot chick in an old shirt of mine was one of the 838 turn ons I had.

red_gonzo
red_gonzo
195 Followers