Life of Paul: Rendezvous: Rena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only because I have a shit memory," I joked. She didn't seem comforted by the remark. "Yes," I assured her, "I can keep my mouth shut."

"OK," she said. Rena took a deep breath before speaking again. "You might have noticed that I like to be in charge."

"Yes, I noticed."

"Well, that is what most people see. In fact, thats what everyone sees. But from what Lauren said about you, if I want to have the most fun, I need to be open about what I want."

"Good advice always I think," I said.

"I agree. So, here is what I want." She stood up and walked around the coffee table to stand in front of me. She slowly raised her toned arms behind her head and undid the clasp at her neck. The top of her dress fell down and I was treated to a fantastic sight of Renas firm, teardrop shaped breasts. They were fuller on the bottom and her light pink nipples pointed slightly up.

She then moved her hands behind her, unzipping her back and the dress fell into a pile at her feet. Her bare sex was smooth nearly the point of reflection. The belly dancer chain she wore was silver, with dangling bits all around it and two longer chains at her hips going down to the chains at her thighs.

I stared at her for a long minute before meeting her eyes again. "If you have a request," I said smiling at her, "this is the best way to get me to say yes."

She smiled back. "Now that I have your attention..." she said as she went into the bedroom. I followed her automatically. She sat down on the bed, her breasts jiggling every so slightly in the way only firm breasts do.

"Even though I'm pretty assertive, I like to be... restrained. Tied up actually."

"So, like bondage," I asked.

"No. Like, there is a Japanese style of it involving ropes and knots that is super hot and feels amazing. It's a kink of mine. And, again, according to Lauren, you do kinky."

Remembering Laurens fascination with me telling her how I fucked other women got me noticeably excited. Rena saw this too and smiled.

"I am not sure if I have any rope, and I'm not great at tying knots, but I'll do my best," I said.

"Good. Can you go get me my purse, please?" she asked. I retrieved it and she withdrew a bundle of cord. No wonder she had a larger purse with her.

The cording was small, a bit thicker than a clothes line, and of a much finer looking quality. She uncoiled it and handed it to me.

"Just square knots are fine. And I'll tell you how to wrap it up. But the fun thing is that once I'm restrained, you can do whatever you want to me. You can flip me over, use whatever hole you want, and finish however you want where ever you want. That's what is so hot about it, that I can't do anything to stop you."

She scooted closer to the corner of the bed towards me. "And, just so you know, if I say stop, please do so. Otherwise I'll fuck up your car so bad you'll be walking for weeks." She smiled as she said it but I knew she was serious. "OK?"

"That is totally fair. I was going to ask if you had a safe word, but 'stop' works well."

"Finally, just in case you are feeling generous, I get off pretty easily with doggy style, and I do like taking a facial as long as I'm getting fingered while you do it."

"Noted," I said.

"Great," she said. "Start by circling around my torso, under my breasts..."

And so, for the next half hour, Rena guided me through the intricate process of Shibari, which I later came to know the name of. She was getting more and more excited with each wrap around a limb or knot tied to secure it. I looped it around her breasts, making a sort of rope bra, around her hips and wrists and knotted where indicated.

When I was done, her legs were folded and bound, and her hands and arms were behind her. I was surprised how such little rope was used to do it to her satisfaction. Also, she was right; I could do anything I wanted to her and she could do nothing about it.

"Comfy?" I asked her. She smiled broadly with her wide, full lips.

"Yes, actually," she said. "How do I look?"

"Deceptively helpless, and yet exceedingly inviting," I said.

"So," she asked, "what are you going to do to me?"

In response, I ran my fingers up her rope covered legs, over her stomach, circled one of her erect nipples, and up against her cheek. I leaned in close to her ear, and whispered, "Whatever I want."

I turned away from her and proceed to undress. I took my time, keeping my back to her while I carefully folded my suit pants, hung up my jacket, put away the shoes and tossed the shirt and underwear in the hamper. Then I left the room. Rena didn't make a sound or a protest while I went to the bathroom. I washed my hands and face, again, taking a more than normal amount of time doing so.

When I re-entered the bedroom, Rena was in the exact same position. Her arms tied behind her; her folded legs spread open, exposing her pink, glistening pussy to me. As I approached her, she saw my half-masted cock swinging back and forth. I saw her eyes go slightly wide and a smile go to her lips.

Grabbing her hips, I pulled her closer to the edge of the bed and then spun her around on her back. Her head hung off the side, hair falling down to the floor.

I stood over her face, slowly jacking my cock, looking at her firm breasts squeezed into the rope bra. Rena looked at me jacking my cock, her tongue going over her lips in anticipation.

"Open your mouth," I instructed when my cock was nearly fully hard. She obeyed quickly, sticking her tongue out to her chin. I flicked the head on her tongue, which she used to lick circles over the tip. I then inserted the head into her mouth, her wide lips taking it in easily. I could still feel her tongue working on the top of my cock as I slid more of my significant length into her hot, waiting mouth.

Her lips felt cooler than I expected, but her mouth was very hot and took me in with little difficulty. After a few strokes I could feel her throat open up, inviting me to push further in, which I did.

Pulling out up to the head and then slowly plunging back in, I throat fucked Rena at a snails pace. She took a breath each pull and purred with each thrust. Her tongue action was also getting me fairly far along the path, working the top and sides of my cock in a new and very fun way.

After a few minutes, I had to have more, and I took my cock from her mouth, spun her around, and flipped her over. I pushed her ass father down and, with less grace than I normally would do, plunged my length into Rena's hot pussy in one thrust.

"Oh, fucking hell," she exclaimed. "Lauren told me but that dick is tearing my pussy apart!"

I didn't answer her except to pull nearly all the way out and slam it back in, being sure to bury my cock fully into Renas tight pussy.

After the first thrusts, I picked up the pace. Knowing she liked to cum in this position, I decided to give her her due sooner rather than later. I thrust my cock into her more harshly than I would normally, slamming into her with more animalistic need than anything else.

"Oh. Oh. my. fucking. OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHhhhh," Rena called out. After a few more minutes of her being reduced to only moans, I felt her pussy clasp tightly around my cock and a rush of fluid on my balls.

"OOOoooooooo fuuuuuuuuck," she moaned at length. I felt a few aftershocks but as soon as I thought she was calmed down enough I started back in again. I tried to give the same energy and need to her as I did the first time. She was not dissappointed with my effort.

"Oh, fuck, you fucking beast. Fuck me with you giant fucking cock. Oh, yes, yes, yes, ohhhhh, FUCK ME FUCK, OH," she cried loudly as a second orgasm hit her. I felt her pussy contract more weakly than before, and she didn't squirt this time, but she was quietly moaning for quite a while after it hit.

I have her a minute or two and then flipped her over onto her back.

"Oh," she said in surprise. "OH!" she yelped when I spread her legs and plunged my cock into her soaking wet pussy up to the hilt.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me and use me," she panted as I fucked her at a quick pace. "Fucking wreck me. Defile me. Use me as your slut. Just fucking take me. Yes, OOOOOOOOO, fuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

More quickly than I realized my orgasm built up and I was ready to erupt. I fucked as many strokes deeply into Rena as I could before I pulled out to cum on her. My first thick rope shot all the way up to her mouth and nose, getting more than a little in her mouth. The next several hit her throat and breasts, covering her and the ropes in my cum. For the last few spasms, I plunged back into her pussy, dumping the last few shots as deeply into her pussy as I could.

I had to plant my hands on either side of her head to keep myself up as I recovered. She was using her tongue to lick up the cum from her lips, swallowing it with a smile. Breathing hard, I said "That was more hot than I thought possible."

"I know, right," she said. "And that cum was epic. I don't think I've ever been this covered."

"I cum as much as I'm turned on," I said, breathing deeply but nearly normal. "And this is easily one of the top 3 encounters I've ever had."

I kissed her on the lips, which were now very warm. I then got to the task of untying her which was much faster than the reverse. In a few minutes her arms and legs were unbound and she spread herself out in a star shape on the bed.

"Oh, that's nice," she said, cum still wet on her body. "The release after being bound is refreshing."

I laid down next to her. We must have passed out then because when I woke up it was Rena shaking my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, what?" I said sleepily.

"I was asking if you were going to take me home, or should I call for a ride," Rena said, smirking.

"Oh. I can take you."

"Good," she said, kissing me. "But first, we need to shower."

Jumping out of the bed, I headed to the bathroom to start the shower. Once we were in, Rena kept glancing down at my semi-erect member swinging lazily back and forth.

"Stop staring," I said jovially. "I know it's a big cock but you might slip and fall if you aren't careful. And I have plans for that ass later."

Rena, pointedly staring at my cock, slowly raised her eyes to meet mine. There was humor in her stare and a cocked smile on her lips.

"Oh, is that a fact?"

"I do believe you said I could use any hole I want. Is that correct," I asked, rinsing the soap off of her and then myself.

"Yes," she said, allowing me to give her a final rub down to make sure I got all the soap. "But that was also while I was restrained."

"You're right," I said. Before she could say anything else, I spun her around, out of the water, so her perky ass was facing me. Then with one hand, I held both of her wrists above her head against the wall.

"And now I do believe you're restrained," I growled into her ear.

"Yes," she breathed, "I do believe I am."

The lube was still in the shower and thankfully within reach. After putting a generous dollop on my quickly returning erection, I started running the head up and down Renas ass.

She pushed out her ass some to give me better access, her tightest hole dark pink and waiting. I started pushing the head in, firmly adding more pressure until I felt it pop into her ass.

"Oh FUCK!" Rena screamed. "Fuck me that is enormous!"

Not hearing 'stop', I proceeded to slip more and more of my girth into her incredibly tight ass. It took a few moments, and a bit more lube, but in short order I had my long, hard cock buried all the way into Renas ass.

"I'm going to fuck you now," I told her. I proceeded to pull nearly out and then thrust slowly back in until her ass was more accepting of my cock. Before long I was pumping steadily into her, eliciting moans and a few screams when I pushed particularly hard.

I felt my cum starting to rise slowly from the base of my cock. Not wanting to have her feel left out, I pulled her leg up and stood it on the rim of the shower. Then, reaching under her leg, started fingering her velvety smooth pussy with my thumb. Thankfully it was long enough to reach her g-spot, and my fingers pinched and rubbed her clit as I continued to fuck her in the ass.

"Oh, you dirty fucker," Rena moaned. "Finger banging me while you tear my ass apart. Fuck. It feels fucking amazing."

I increased my pressure on her clit as I felt my own orgasm starting to rise more and more. Rena was moaning and panting as I assaulted both her holes. Finally, after a few more minutes, I could feel the dam about to break.

"Fuck, Rena, I'm nearly, FUCK your ass is amazing. Fuck! Im nearly there," I told her.

"Keep fucking my pussy. Hard. Harder. FUCKING HARDER! Yes, oh oh oh oh oh, yeeeeeeeEEEEEEESSSS!" she screamed loudly. I could feel her squirt into my hand. Her orgasm I felt somewhat through my thumb but it was super intense feeling it while my cock was buried in her ass. Her ass contracted around my cock nearly to the point of pain, but it was the final straw before I couldn't hold out any longer.

Letting go of her hands and ceasing my fingering of her, I grabbed both of her hips and pulled her down on my cock as far as she would go. I lifted up as my orgasm hit, slamming my cock deeply into Rena I felt shot after shot fill her tight, wet, hot ass.

After I felt like I was done, I withdrew from her, my cock slowly deflating from the intense orgasm. As I pulled out, a large wad of cum fell out of her ass and down her shaking leg, running to the floor to the drain.

"Fuck. Me," she panted. Standing back up, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply. I matched her energy as best I could, as her tongue was playful and skilled.

"That was the best orgasm I think I've ever had," she said, smiling ridiculously wide, still trying to catch her breath.

"Glad you like it. I try to aim high in terms of satisfying a woman," I said. I tried not to sound cocky, but I was given what she just said.

"Oh, I think this is going to be what I think about when I masturbate. How do you like knowing that," she asked, "being someone's masturbation fantasy?"

"No one else has told me that before, but I think I like it." I kissed her again and moved to rinse us off again.

After we showered and dressed, it was time to take Rena home. It was just after 1am when we pulled up to her house. I parked at the curb on the dimly lit street as we said our goodbyes.

"So," I said, "this was actually a pretty good birthday. Thank you for sharing it with me."

Rena leaned over and kissed me again. "My pleasure. And I mean that literally. But still, birthdays should be about you, and I feel that it was more about me."

"I got to have the hottest sex with a woman who let me tie her up, cover her face in cum, and fuck her in the ass," I said. "How is that about you?"

"Well, I did have 4 orgasms, so that is pretty imbalanced. And you did a lot of work."

"Well," I said, putting my arm around her neck and kissing her. "you seem worth it."

She kissed me again but broke it suddenly. "Oh, I know," she said, inspiration striking her. She scooted closer to me and started grabbing my cock through my gym shorts. "Birthday blowjob. That could be my gift to you. Something to remember me by."

"Well, I," was all I could get out before she had withdrawn my steadily hardening cock from my shorts. I instinctively scooted my ass down more so she could get them off enough to fully expose my cock and balls.

Before another thought could enter my mind, Renas wide, warm lips were wrapped around half of my cock, sucking on it with force as she firmly held the base of my cock.

"Holy fuck," I breathed loudly, "that feels amazing."

Not responding, Rena slowly started going down on my cock more and more. With each bob of her head, I felt her lips draw further down my shaft, her playful and talented tongue wrapping around the head, licking and stroking it as she blew me.

The fact that we were in a car in front of her house, the riskiness of it, just increased the hotness of the situation. Looking down, her blonde head was now going fully up and down my entire length, taking it down her throat easily. Her hand was jacking the shaft in time with her mouth, slightly twisting with each stroke. She was definitely skilled in the blowjob department, because I didn't last long, even after cumming a few times already this evening.

"Fuck, Rena, I'm getting close," I said through gritted teeth.

"Good," she said, lifting off my cock for a moment. "Cum. Blast it in my mouth," she commanded as she went back down, swallowing my cock to the hilt.

"Oh, FUCK," I called out, louder than intended. I couldn't help it any longer. I felt the first spasms hit and shot directly down Renas throat. She pulled off and held the tip in her mouth as I shot the rest of my load, her hand continuing to jack my shaft. I felt a half dozen hard spasms before it started to subside, dumping more and more cum into her waiting mouth.

When she felt I was done, Rena slowly pulled off of my cock and sat back on the seat. She opened her mouth to show me the impressive ocean of cum I shot into her mouth. She closed her lips and swallowed it in one loud gulp.

Still breathing hard and unable to form words, I tried to tell her how much I liked her gift. Instead, she said with her wide smile "And now I have something to remember you by. See ya."

Rena gathered her things and departed the car, walking barefoot up her front yard and into her house.

I sat there for another couple of minutes before I realized that I was just sitting in front of a house with my dick out. I fixed myself, started my car and drove back home, thinking the entire time that this did indeed turn out to be a pretty good birthday.

#

12