Life of Paul: Rendezvous: Sarah

Story Info
A visitor seeks Pauls special help.
4.8k words
4.39
6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
red_gonzo
red_gonzo
196 Followers

All characters appearing or mentioned in this story are 18 years old or older. This story is a work of fiction and any reference or description to actual persons is unintentional.

* * * * *

Late April 1998

It's when you are really into something that you could miss the small things. As April started to wind down, I found myself very much freaking out for a meeting I had my uncle arrange for me at a tech company.

I was going to demonstrate a system that I'd devised for user input, but for some unknown reason, I decided that after the meeting was set to scrap all of my efforts and start again from scratch.

So now here I was, in my apartment, trying to solve a signal degradation issue for the last three days. This wasn't an issue with my old system so suffice it to say that I brought this on myself.

My last test came back much like the first twenty which just pushed me further into despair. But when you are at your lowest, there is nowhere to go but up.

It's a cliché I know, but it's relevant; honest.

Resolving to try once more to fix this before reverting back to the old system, I start some tweaks. A knocking at my door startles me and misaligns the circuits I was working on. Great.

I answered the door and was, as you probably could guessed, pleasantly surprised to see Sarah standing on my porch.

Sarah was s senior like me, 18 years old, and one of the more intelligent people at Rancho Hills high school. We shared some engineering classes and partnered on a few projects this year for finals. She was involved in a bunch of other academic clubs and was rumored to have been accepted to Harvard when she was a sophomore. For all that though, why she was here was beyond me.

"Hi, Paul," she said brightly, "sorry to drop in unannounced but I had an idea I wanted your help with. Can I come in?"

"Sure," I said, motioning her inside. My place was recently cleaned because I had company the day before, so it wasn't too embarrassing. The smell of burning metal caught my attention though.

"Shit," I exclaimed. "Uh, have a seat, I'll be right back," I said as I rushed out of the living room. My soldering iron turned a pool of solder into many tiny rivers on my circuit board. Great. Now it's a total loss.

I turned off the equipment and opened a window. Returning to the living room I saw Sarah had seated herself on the couch.

She was taller than most woman I'd known, fit but curvy hips and bust, and wavy black shoulder length which was currently pulled up into two tight buns on the crown of her head. Her olive toned skin was the second most fascinating thing about her; it seemed she could wear any clothing and it matched perfectly. Currently she wore the button up white short sleeve shirt and plaid skirt I saw her in most often. I think it was from her old school which had a uniform. If it worked for her I was certainly glad she didn't feel the need to change, cause she looked awesome.

The first most fascinating thing about her was her eyes; a very rounded almond shape but narrower, with dark eye liner accentuating her dark brown eyes and the sharpness of her face. Beautiful was an accurate description. Exotically infatuating would be more apt.

"Sorry about that," I said as I sat down at the other end of the couch, "technical difficulties. Nothing to worry about."

She smiled politely at my comment. "No worries," she said. "Project not going well?"

"It's...progressing. Slowly," I admitted.

"Well, I'm not great with microelectronics but if you want to chat let me know."

"I will," I promised. "So, what is it I can help you with today?"

"In a word," she started, "efficiency."

This was not the word I was expecting. Or hoping for. Still, my white knight syndrome was in full swing so I plowed on.

"Can I have a few more words," I asked?

She smile wider, her eyes squinting at the corners telling me her amusement was genuine.

"I am on a fast track out of this town," she stated. "I am going to attend Harvard in the fall, but before then I have a million things I need to wrap up here. Projects, finals, club leadership handoffs, and more.

"And during all of this, stress starts building up and eventually I can't take it and I have a fit or something."

I grew somewhat concerned at this point. "Is there someone you can talk to or somewhere to go to decompress?" I offered.

She looked away. "Not really. I don't have time. But how it brought me to your house is kind of a happenstance and kind of an accident.

"You see, this morning I had too much to handle and I couldn't take it anymore. I broke down crying in one of the restrooms that no one uses. However, and this is the accident, Ashley came in to wash something off of her hands from the field."

Ashley; of course. Ashley is that kind of a person. Help first, question later. It's one of the things that attracted me to her.

"So there I am, on the floor crying, and Ashley sits next to me and just hugs me. Doesn't ask questions or ask if I'm OK, just comforts me. I must have cried for a half hour after that. When I calmed down, she asked me to tell her my problems and I did.

"She sat there the entire time, just letting me talk. It was wonderful what she did."

Yea, I thought. That sounds like something Ashley would do.

"Still," Sarah continued, "I didn't have any answers and eventually I got to the part of my asshole ex-boyfriend and the fact that I hadn't had any intimacy since I broke up with him months ago.

"Which leads us to the happenstance portion," Sarah said. She look back my way before continuing.

"Ashley mentioned that she had help from you the last few weeks in matters relating, shall we say, to creative stress relief? She didn't go into details but mentioned that if such a thing would help me, to come give you a call.

"Thinking about how much this stress has taken out of me, I decided to follow her advice. Since I didn't have your number I decided to drop by. And now you're caught up on how I came to be sitting in your surprisingly well appointed living room," she said, gazing around at my furnishings. It was way nicer than any other high school type apartment for sure. Amber helped me buy and decorate the furnishings for my birthday last January. That, however, is another story.

Considering Sarahs story, I didn't feel sorry for her, or pity her. Instead I had a want to help her if I could. Either I was growing as a person or Ashleys influence was rubbing off on me. Hopefully both.

"And so," Sarah continued, "If I can destress now and then until these things are taken care of, it'll be a big help. And that kind of help is what will make things go much smoother than they have been, hence the efficiency I spoke of. As per Ashleys recommendation, I have come to you in hopes of getting your help in getting...well...relaxed, to put it succinctly. " Sarahs cheeks reddened slightly, but her olive skin hid it well. Still, it was quite the request.

"I think I'd like to help you," I told her. "However, I'd like to know what, exactly, you expect and, frankly, what I can expect.

"And no, I'm not talking about sex per se, but if you just want someone to...I don't know...share an intimate shower with and lather each other up or just cuddle on the couch so you can vent, that would be something I am willing to do as well."

I could see her shoulders visibly relax at my suggestions. "It's nice to know that is an option," she admitted. "And perhaps some times that could be all I need. But Ashley was pretty insistent that what I needed was a good old fashioned tongue lashing, as she put it. And that you were quite capable of doing just that."

Well then, who am I to argue with Ashley?

Sarah scooted closer to my end of the couch, sitting next to me. She put her hand on thigh and I instinctively put my arm behind her head.

"I know this is sudden, but I also know you think I'm pretty, and I know you are handsome in that rugged way." Her hand moved further up my leg. "And I know that we can have fun together, which is a benefit for both of us.

Her voice lowered slightly. "And if it isn't clear yet, I am trying to seduce you. And from what I can tell, it's working really...is that your dick?" she exclaimed when she was half way up my thigh. I had been surreptitiously hiding my hard on but it was no longer possible with her hand right on it. "Holy shit, is that real?"

She continued feeling the length down my leg, squeezing it just to make sure it was real. "Holy crap," Sarah said, "Ashley didn't mention this bit."

And now I remember that Ashley liked surprises. Nice to know that she had a sense of humor as well. "She wanted it to be a surprise, I suppose," I told Sarah.

She looked me in the face, still squeezing my cock through my pants. "Now I'm sure we can have a lot of fun," she said.

"What, exactly, did Ashley want you to do with me," I asked.

Her hand still groping my cock, Sarah replied "She suggested I have you go down on me, and/or to ride your face. I assumed that sex was also on offer, but didn't know what I would have to work with." She gripped more firmly through my pants, the pressure added to the stiffness now starting to strain my pants in a painful way.

Trying to move things along, I asked "And what is it that you want?"

Sarah removed her hand from my cock and pondered this a moment.

"You can be as explicit as you like. I certainly won't judge or comment or make fun of you for what gets you going," I said to her.

Sarah looked around the living room for a moment, then back to me, smiling.

"What I would like to do is not make any decisions. I don't want to decide what happens. All I want is to feel good for a while and have someone tend to my pleasures.

"So, as long as you are making me moan, I don't care how you do it," she said with a smirk. With that she retreated to the other edge of the couch, crossed her legs and put her hands over her knees in a mock gesture of attention.

Ok, I thought. She wants pleasure and doesn't care how. "OK," I told her, standing up now. "Since you are being so compliant, here is what you're going to do. First, you're going to come over here and take off my clothes."

She looked me up and down before rising from the couch and approaching. She first pulled by shirt up and off, flinging it behind her. Her hands stroked my slightly defined chest and abs as the moved onto my belt. Wearing skate pants as a norm, they fell fully to the ground once the belt buckle came undone.

Her hands moved slowly now towards my rear, dipping into my boxers to grasp my well defined ass. She smiled as she gave it a squeeze before grasping the band and tugging downward.

My now rock hard cock leapt out of my boxers and bunched up her skirt in the front. It grazed what help like lace panties before Sarah stepped back to examine what she had to work with.

"Fucking A," she breathed. "I'll admit I'm a bit shocked, but in a happy way." She looked back up at me and said "You'll have to take it easy with me. At first anyways."

"You don't get to make that decision, remember?" I said to her. She smirked at the quip. I sat down in the middle of the couch then. "Now," I said to Sarah still standing up, "it's your turn. Take off everything except your skirt. And start from the bottom, working your way up. Slowly."

She was still smiling as she started to disrobe, never taking her eyes off of me. She slipped out of her shoes and, one leg at a time, took off her light grey knee high socks, rolling them down her legs. She kicked them off next to her shoes.

She reached underneath the front of her skirt, pulling it up in the front to reveal her lacy purple panties. Moving her hands behind her waist, she pulled them down to her ankles and stepped out of them. It was enticing that I had yet to see what her skirt was hiding, but I was sure I'd find out soon enough.

Finally she untucked her shirt from her skirt. Slowly she moved her hands up to unbutton her blouse but then grabbed the middle and ripped it from her body. Suddenly she revealed a flat tummy and a perfect pair of C cup breasts that jiggled slightly from her motion. Large dark pink areola surrounded large, even darker nipples. She cast the shirt down next to her other items of clothing. Her smirk told me that she was amused by my surprise.

"They're snaps, not buttons," she said, "and I don't like wearing bras, so I sewed pads into all my school blouses."

"Very nice," I said, "and a very pleasant surprise. Now," I patted my naked lap, "come sit down here."

She stepped towards me and spun slightly in order to sit down crossways on my lap, her skirt somehow magically providing a barrier between her ass and my now aching cock. Her arms went around my neck, seemingly in preparation for me to carry her somewhere. Perhaps soon, but not yet.

She seemed to be delighting in following directions to the letter. She didn't want to make any decisions, but that didn't mean she wanted to give up some control. How interesting. My being not at all knowledgeable of psychology made me clueless about whatever game he wanted to play. But the important thing is she wanted to play with me, which made it ok for her to do what she needed to feel happy.

"Kiss me," I told her.

She was waiting for that instruction. She attacked my lips with fierce passion. Our tongues played around each others, fighting for dominance and for the fun of it. She was able to rapidly wiggle the tip of her tongue which drove me wild trying to counter.

After a few minutes of passionate tongue wrestling, we came up for air. Sarah whispered in my ear, "Please tell me what we're going to do next."

"We're going to the bedroom where you are going to take some of the advice Ashley told you," I told her.

I could feel her smile next to my ear at this next step. With more of a grunt that I care to admit, I was able to stand up carrying Sarah in my arms, walking slowly towards the bedroom.

"Oh no," she said mockingly. "Someone help me. Save me from this beast of a man who wants to ravage my soft, supple flesh." She giggled at her own joke.

I would have giggle too if I wanted to drop her. Instead I grunted "No one is going to save you from my clutches, fair maiden."

"Good," she said, kissing my neck as I none to gingerly deposited her on the bed. Despite my straining effort, it was hot to see such a fine body bounce on the mattress.

I got down next to her on my back. "I want you to straddle my face now," I told her. "Keep your skirt over my face so I can't see. I want to feel my way around you."

She straddle by chest first, her skirt coming up to my neck. She raised herself up slightly so her skirt was moving freely, but not quite enough for me to see what was underneath.

Sarah moved her hips back and forth a little to make the skirt move, teasing further at what was under it. She took the hem of her skirt and brushed my lips with it, then my nose, before finally using it to cover my eyes. I felt her knees move to above my shoulders and the hem move up over my head. It was completely dark but a few inches from my face I could feel her hot, moist sex hanging above.

She smelled sweet and slightly musky, the heat coming off of her making it hotter than with just my breathing. I moved my hands up to around her stomach, feeling my way to her breasts. They were firm when I kneaded them with my hands and her own hands went behind her on my chest to balance herself.

I tried moving my chin up but didn't feel anything, so I took an experimental swipe with my tongue. I felt her plumb labia before she pulled up slightly. I moved my head up to lick again but she moved up again.

I moved my hands to her thighs and pushed her hips to my face. She resisted only slightly at first; she wanted me to work for it. That was fair.

Keeping a hold of her thighs so she couldn't buck upwards too much, I started taking long, slow licks from her labia to her clit. I probed her depths as far as my tongue would go, my nose brushing up to her clit. I kept as much pressure as I could and then moved my attention to her clit, flicking my tongue rapidly over it before moving in slow circles.

I don't know how long I repeated this process, but after a while she moved a hand to the top of my head, grabbing my hair and forcing my face harder against her pussy. "Nibble on my clic," she said desperately. I focused back on her clit at her insistence, putting it between my top teeth and my tongue, applying pressure on it while she smashed her lips onto the rest of my mouth.

"Oh my gooooooooooood," she said breathlessly,"oh my gooood, fuuuuuck that is sooooo goooooodd."

I continued my clitoral assault, moving between that and tongue fucking her as deeply as I cound. She bucked against my face hard enough to where I couldn't breathe well from both her skirt over my head and her pussy over my face. But I endured as I knew she was close.

"aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH", she screamed. My tongue felt her pussy contract and a gush of fluid rush onto my face. She jumped off of me quickly. Her legs were shaking still and she was moaning happily so I assumed she was OK. I caught my breath and wiped my mouth off.

"I'm sorry," said Sarah, "I sometimes squirt like that. That was such...a great orgasm...I couldn't help it."

"No problem," I told her, wiping my chin off a bit. "Glad I could make it that good for you."

She leaned over and kissed me, her cum still on my face not bothering her in the least. She broke away and breathed heavily for a few more minutes until she turned back to face me.

"OK," she said, "I ready to keep going."

"Good," I replied, "Because now you're going to lay there while I have my way with you."

Sarah adjusted herself on the bed so she was on her back. I grabbed a pillow and lifted her ass up to put it under. At her inquiring glance, I told her to trust me.

It was then that I got a good look at her pussy. Her labia were still full and her clit was slightly pink from my oral actions. She was shaved bare except for a small triangle patch a little above her clit. Her olive skin tone went flawlessly through here as well.

Spreading her legs open, I lined my cock up with her entrance. She looked a little nervous but also excited when I started rubbing the head against her pussy. Sarahs breathing increased again as I started to insert my cock.

She was tight in every sense of the word. Pushing past her labia didn't end the resistance I felt. Slowly working in and out of her, the resistance gave way eventually to where I was half way inside Sarah.

"You OK," I asked her.

"Fuck yes," she said, "I'm just laying here enjoying that freight train you're sticking into me. Keep going!"

Well, if she insisted.

I pushed in further and further until her pussy was wrapped around my base. Her pussy still felt incredibly tight but at least accepting of my being inside her. To be sure I pulled almost completely out and then plunged back in slowly.

"Oh my fucking fuck oh," was all that escaped her lips.

I repeated this, pulling nearly out and then plunging back in quickly. Her jaw was wide open and she couldn't speak. All Sarah could do was breath and stare; at me inside her, at my face, at the ceiling when a moan escaped her mouth. She reached behind her knees and pulled her legs back farther, allowing me to hit her pussy more fully.

The sight of her spread eagle, my cock buried to the hilt inside of her, started getting me closer to finishing. I picked up the pace of my pumping, moving a hand to her pussy to play with her clit.

She squealed at this touch and pushed my hand away. "No, not like that," she said. Instead she moved her hand to her clit and pulled the skin up so that I hit it with my pumping motions. "Yes, fuck, fuck yes," she said as I pounded away.

red_gonzo
red_gonzo
196 Followers
12