Life of Paul: Rendezvous: Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
red_gonzo
red_gonzo
195 Followers

I reach under her to grasp her ass for more pressure and changed my angle. I kept pace but thrust harder into her with each stroke. Her mouth was open in a permanent O shape and her chin was pressed down to her chest.

"I'm gonna cum soon," I warned her.

"Not yet, faster, please faster," she panted. I increased my pace but this did not help my stamina at all. After another minute or so I couldn't take any more of her perfect, tight pussy.

"Oh fuck," yelled, "I'm gonna cum."

"Fuck, yes, yes yessssssss, fuuUUUUUUUUCK," she yelled back. I pulled out of her before I came and she stroked me with her hand. The first shot went past her body and hit her chin. She flinched only a little but still continued to stroke my erupting cock. The following shots hit her face again, her tits, and a good many of them covered her plaid skirt and her pussy. She idly rubbed her entrance when I was spent, her fingers and pussy drench in my cum.

I fell forward but caught myself with my hands. I lowered myself to my elbows and kissed her gently. She reached her other hand to the back of my head, kissing me back. We broke the kiss after a few moments.

"That," she said, "was a shit load of cum. I didn't think anyone could shoot that much." I could feel her hand still rubbing her entrance.

"Glad I could surprise," I said. "If you give me a few minutes I could show you some more."

This seemed to genuinely intrigue her, but she did not accept. "I'd like to, but I have a bunch of stuff I still need to do. Starting with washing off."

She looked at the state of her skirt. "I don't suppose you have a washer in this apartment?"

"I in fact do," I said. Being the noble gentleman I am, I removed her cum stained skirt, wiping up as much excess as I could along the way. I grabbed a couple other items, including her panties from the living room and put them in the washer for a quick wash. Coming back to the bedroom, Sarah was propped up on her elbows, her breasts hanging to her sides. At such a desirable site some noticeable hardness started to return to my member.

"Geez," she said at the site of my half hard cock, "you weren't kidding when you said a few minutes."

I moved onto the bed next to her. "No, I wasn't kidding. Now do you want to see more?"

She reached out to stroke my half hard cock, getting more and more hard at her gentle stroking. "I wasn't kidding either. I got a lot of stuff to do. However," she smiled at a thought, "if we can take a shower, I can try fitting this monster in my mouth. But even if I can't, I'll let you use whatever means you want and have you explode on my face. How's that for a compromise?"

I thought about it for a micro-second. "Are we still in the land of me making all the decisions," I asked her.

She thought about it for a moment. "Yes," she answered with a smile.

"Good," I said. "We're going to take a shower, I'm going to fuck you from behind in front of the mirror so you can see how fucking hot you are, and then you're going to get on your knees so I can cum on your face. Got it?"

"Yes sir," she said, mock saluting. I spanked her ass lightly and guided her towards the bathroom. To her credit, she did exactly as she was instructed. The sight of her in the mirror made the sex very quick indeed, but the sight of her looking at me in the mirror made me cum. I blew a half dozen solid ropes onto her face while she looked up at me, which in itself was one of the hottest things I have seen so far.

After we showered and chatted for a bit, her skirt was ready and we got dressed. Watching Sarah put on clothes was almost as fascinating as watching her take them off. She made a show of putting on her panties last, completely for my benefit, which I found wholly satisfying.

She turned to me once dressed. "Since I'm super busy, meeting up randomly would be problematic."

"I agree," I said, "so either we can wait for a weekend or just see what happens?"

"Or," she countered, "We can schedule out a time and just have it on the books so we both have something to look forward too."

That idea had merit. "I like it," I told her. "When were you thinking?"

She grabbed her bag and checked her calendar book. "I think we should schedule out Tuesdays until we graduate. How does that sound?"

To be honest, the sound of scheduled hookups sounded awesome. And she was right, it was something to look forward to. Especially since it was already Monday.

"Sounds good, but will that be enough to help with your stress?"

She thought about this for a moment. "You're right. We should schedule out Thursdays as well." She wrote a few notes down, including my phone number, and put her book back.

She then reached up, hugged me around the neck and kissed me deeply. I instinctively wrapped my arms around her, and not so accidentally grabbed her ass with both hands.

"Thank you for helping me," Sarah said after we broke our kiss. "And if it's not too much to ask, I'd like you to keep up the same format we did today."

"You mean with me making the decisions?" I asked.

"Right," she confirmed. "I mean, you don't have to restrict it to just sex, although I would certainly say yes to it. But games, activities, sexy or otherwise, is what will help me."

"OK," I said. "I can't promise it will always be exciting or intriguing, but it will at least be something you can relax to."

"Awesome."

"Except for tomorrow," I said, "since its Tuesday and its short notice, tomorrow is going to be filled with finding out which position makes you cum the hardest. So you'd better stretch before coming over."

"Awesome," she managed to say before I squeezed her ass a bit harder and kissed her deeply.

red_gonzo
red_gonzo
195 Followers
12