Life of Sultana

Story Info
Evil disguise as angel and sometimes angel disguises as evil.
4.2k words
4.13
72.5k
9
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who is Sultana?

Sultana, born in a Muslim family in one of the most underdeveloped regions in India to an illiterate daily wage worker parents. She was married to an old, rich, sexist man when she was just 18.

Her husband used her only sex and he did all weird shit with her. She was always desperate for love, she starts looking for love everywhere until she found a guy who was working for her husband, she ran away with him to find out that the guy didn't really love her.

She warmed his bed for some time then sold her to pimp, she finally ended up in brother and have 2 kids after serving 100s of customers before escape from the place and move to a different city and got herself a job as a housemaid, where she met Virat, son of her new boss.

Sultana certainly drew the attention of Virat. Her innocence and her beauty weren't unnoticed. Virat was crazy for her and she also fell for his attention and care he showered on her. They end up making love. Virat moved to the US, where he got a well-paid job in one of the most reputed companies, with of course sultana on his side. Finally, sultana is happy in her life for the 1st time.

It Begins

After so many steamy sexcapades with Virat. Life of sultana had met an unexpected change. Originally from one of the most underdeveloped villages in the world, with no education and without the simple and basic understandings of how the world works, sultana now ended up with a sex monster in one of the most dreamy cities in the world.

From sleeping on the floor of the streets and one room hut which cant even survive the rain to the beach facing villa in the satin and silk bed. Sultana who never learned how to read and write is speaking fluent English, Virat had her trained well in the English language and changed her behavior of how to look and talk civilized, but with his own twist.

Sultana wakes up naked early in the morning, next to Virat after a playful night. Sultana moved towards her window, moved the blinds and enjoying the sun with the joyous music of ocean waves.

Sultana has never been to beaches before and she can't wait to jump into the ocean. Virat wakes up and enjoying the morning beauty which is more adorned with naked sultana, her fair skin reflects the morning sun and standing like a golden statue. Virat goes "erhmm erhmm"

Sultana realized Virat has wakened up and she has to go back to her duties to prepare a hot cup of chai, she is searching for her dress, but was abruptly stopped by Virat and then he said "You don't need them"

Sultana also has to wake up their kids and Virat promised to send them to school in a couple of weeks, but yet she needs to feed Huda and Hina. Hina is just 3 but Huda is 6 years old and Sultana doesn't know if its appropriate for her to go naked before them but sultana doesn't have the luxury of making that decision, so she had to run to kitchen naked, prepared the chai and then wakes their kid up and finished the morning tasks, served the breakfast to Virat and sent him off to work.

Kids are busy watching TV and Sultana retired to her balcony and mesmerized at the beauty of the ocean. She is happy in her thought that her days of fucking homeless Indian beggars in the filthy brothels and old, dirty degenerates in the cowshed are over but she is unaware of the fact that her life is going to take a big unexpected turn.

Meanwhile, Virat in his office, thinking of innovative ways to use Sultana. As of now, he has fucked her every hole and did every position available and there is not a single part in his party which was not sucked or licked by sultana.

The main thing Virat enjoyed was not the sex, but the control he has over her body and her life and sultana is still the same obedient fucktoy she is. The phone tings, Virat opened his WhatsApp and see the picture of a beautiful girl in Indian traditional attire, It was sent by his father with the following message

Dear son,

Hope you are well. I am getting older and I have only one wish now, To see you getting married and play with my grandkids before I die.

you must understand one thing, Your happiness is more important to me. I know that sultana is with you, also that she is more than the maid to you. As I said, I want you to be happy but this has to stop. You cant spend the rest of your life with someone like her. I spoke with girl parents, they are also in the US, so you should get rid of here ASAP. You have six months, enjoy these six months then you must marry the bride I chose.

The girl's name is Pooja Kumar, she is a doctor, coming from a good orthodox brahmin family like us, her parents are in a top government position and owns a lot of properties. I don't want you to miss a good opportunity like this.

Just get rid of sultana ASAP.

- DAD

Virat was shocked to see this, but it wasn't surprising. He always knew that it would eventually come to this, but he didn't expect this to be sooner, He starts thinking about his next step and at the same time, his phone starts ringing.

"Hello, Virat here".

Caller with stiff voice "May I know the exact status of sultana".

Virat was confused "May I know, who is this?"

"I am Agent Anderson from ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement)".

Virat starts shaking but he doesn't show anything in his voice "Oh, She is my maid."

"I want to remind you that, her visa will be canceled in a couple of days and you have to pay a lot of fine for irregularities and after that, you both will be sent to prison and her kids will be given to foster care." Anderson finished.

Virat couldn't find any words and his throat becomes dry and tears covered his sight.

"Find a good lawyer, you have until tomorrow to fix this issue. You cant send her back to her country now, while the case is pending and also you cant extend her visa either. You are in some serious trouble." Andreson cuts the call.

Virat was so frustrated and its like world crashing down on him. He doesn't want to involved in this while he is getting ready to marry a decent girl. He wasted no time and called his lawyer friend.

After some consultation. His friend gave a shocking suggestion that Virat should pay the fine, there is no escape in it and he should marry her off to somebody with an American green card, so she can stay. Virat has no idea about how to marry her off to somebody now?

His lawyer friend suggested that "I knew a guy, Martin, 60 years old, who is an American redneck and big-time pervert."

The lawyer continued "For him, fucking an angel-like Sultana is a dream comes true moment. I already spoke to him, he is ready but it is up to you to convince sultana, BTW, still, you have to pay the fine, if you want to stay out of jail, arrange the money, I will prepare for marriage tomorrow"

Everything gone dark for Virat, he doesn't mind what may happen to sultana, but he cares about his money. Its like world comes crashing down on him. He reached home and ignored sultana who comes running towards him to hug him.

Sultana was baffled by this and she asked Virat why he is sad. He didn't say anything and simply sitting with his hands on his cheek for a good 30 minutes.

He then stands and went to sultana's wardrobe and take the all the expensive dresses and jewelry he gifted sultana.

Sultana keeps repeating her questions but no answer from Virat. He took everything and went out. He returned after some time with empty hands and sultana asked again about his weird behavior.

Finally, he started speaking. He explained everything to sultana except the marriage part, sultana was so scared about losing her kids to child care or going back to India.

Sultana also understands that he is in desperate need of money and there is no wrong in selling her expensive designer dresses and jewelry even though she is left alone with some underwear and cheap slutty dresses.

Virat stood and hold sultana's hands and made her sit.

Virat starts "Sultana what I am going to say is very important. You must listen carefully. I am in big trouble and so are you. There is only one solution if you don't want to go to jail and lose your kids."

Tears rolling around sultana's eyes and she asked reluctantly, What should she do.

Virat Continued "You need to marry an American immediately. After that, you can be here forever."

Sultana reacted with a tear in her eyes "How can you do this? you are my world, How can I be with someone else".

Virat was very irritated "I have enough problem already because of you. You have until tomorrow to decide or I will kick you out of the house and you will not survive a day with your kids in the street"

Sultana starts crying and Virat left without saying anything. He didn't even come home for the night and the next day he came and sultana was packed and ready.

He took sultana and her kids in his car and take them to some chapel and Martin was there and he can't believe that he gonna get a hot eye candy like Sultana.

Sultana was disgusted to see Martin with his gray long hair and messy facial hair and his big tummy and fat hands. They officiate the marriage and Virat and lawyer friend left without even saying a good-bye.

Sultana has nothing on her but a couple of cheap dresses and her kid's stuff and loads them all in Martin's pickup truck.

They travel in total silence and kids are hugging Sultana's hands, finally, he stops his truck in the middle of nowhere. Sultana couldn't see any house or apartments nearby, a bunch of trucks parked next to each other.

Sultana slowly opened her mouth "Where is your house?"

Marin with a grim look on his face "Oh, you princess looking for a palace. This is the trailer park, this is where I live, this is your new home now."

Sultana gulped and enter inside and she has come to the conclusion that it's her life now.

The place was trash, beer cans, porn magazines, weeds and used condoms everywhere, there are two rooms, a small kitchen and a bathroom with no doors.

She asked, "Why there is no door in the bathroom."

Martin kicks the wall "you Indian slut, you are asking so many questions, I have already spent a lot of money on your fucking papers. just shut up and come to my room"

He grabbed her into his room and shut the door close while her kids are watching and couldn't understand the things happening around them.

There was a small bed and he asked her to swallow the pill, she did what was asked and he continued "Its a birth control and I don't want a baby now. From now on you should call me Daddy, ok?"

Sultana said "OK"

He grimed again "Ok what?"

Sultana understood "Ok daddy"

He smiled and slowly starts stripping here till she naked. "Well, you are a lovely bitch. I am gonna fuck you so hard" and got himself naked.

He forced a rough kiss on her unsuspecting lips, causing her to cry. His kiss tasted like whiskey and felt like it would leave bruises. His hand moved to cup one of her breasts, groping it hard as he forced his tongue into her mouth.

Suddenly his mouth was gone from her and he had grabbed one of her wrists, spinning her around and pressing her face-first against the wall.

She could feel his hard dick in her ass as he bound her wrists tightly behind her back before wrapping a hand around her throat and growling in her ear, "whores don't fight back, little girl."

He jerked her away from the wall and forced and half dragging her to the bed, and threw her down, with her back against it. she looked up at him, confused and afraid. "Daddy, why are you doing this?" She asked, tears escaping her eyes.

"Shut up whore!" She snarled, slapping one of her naked tits, causing her to yelp in pain and surprise.

His large hands grabbed them, massaging them roughly as he enjoyed feeling the soft masses. Horror filled her as her tender nipples responded to the attention and hardened against his palms. He chuckled as he felt them, moving to pinch them hard, eliciting another cry.

"Only a whore would get excited at her Daddy's touch," he snarled, leering at her.

Then he leaned over, taking one of the tight nubs into his mouth, sucking it eagerly. Tears streamed down her face steadily as his mouth sent tingles of pleasure through her.

He bit down on her nipple and a cry mixed of hunger and fear escaped her lips. He heard the change in her voice and chuckled again, his hot breath sending small shivers through her chest.

He attacked the other nipple with the same intensity, sucking and biting until she cried out again.

He continued to ravish her breasts as his right hand moved over her body to her thighs. She tried to clench them shut but he forced them open, running his hand up the inside of her thigh, slowly, as if teasing her.

She tried to ignore the thrill it sent through her as he moved up to brush his fingertips against her mound. He started pressing harder, his fingers moving against her slit up to her clit.

She moaned as his touch, hit the sensitive nub hidden underneath before moving back down to run against her lips.

"You're wet!" He sneered. "I can feel it! You like Daddy touching you, don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy!" I tried to protest, trying to deny what my body was doing. "Please Daddy, please don't stop!"

"Stop? I'm only getting started, little whore. I bet you'd like to taste Daddy's cock, wouldn't you?"

He pulled her up by her hair and forced her to the floor on her knees as he pulled his thick, 8in cock out in front of her face.

He growled, rubbing it against her lips. He shoved it in, making her gag as he forced it down her throat.

He held her head there for a moment, moaning softly, "God your mouth feels so good."

Then he started to thrust, fucking her face slowly at first, then faster as he began to lose himself.

She tried not to gag every time he hit the back of her throat, and her tongue pressed up against the thick shaft, teasing it, heightening his pleasure as he moved, knowing her only way out was to try to make him cum as fast as possible.

With that thought, she tightened her lips around him trying to make it feel as good as she could.

"That's right little whore, suck Daddy's cock!" He grunted, thrusting harder, forcing his way down her throat. "God, you're so hot, baby! No whore's mouth never felt so good!"

He kept fucking her mouth for a few more minutes before groaning deeply, his cock twitching. His grip in her hair held her fast and a second later she was forced to swallow rope after rope of hot, salty cum.

Satisfied she had swallowed every drop he pushed her away, his cock slipping from her mouth as she fell against the bed, unable to catch herself and slipping to the floor.

"What a good whore you are," he said, smirking. "And no, I'm not done yet," he said, a hint of cruel laughter in his voice. "I'm going to make you beg Daddy to fuck you, just like the whore you are."

He picked her up and set her back down on the bed, sitting up this time. He pushed her knees apart, staring appreciatively at her tight young pussy. "I am going to enjoy teaching you this lesson," he said huskily, his fingers sliding up her thighs to the glistening mound between.

He ran his fingers lightly over her lips, then again more heavily, letting them slide between them, parting the shining folds, moving close to the clit but not touching it. She couldn't ignore the sensations his touch brought when she felt a finger slip into her, penetrating her tight pussy, eliciting a surprised cry of pleasure.

A second followed, the fingers curling up to stroke her g-spot, and then she was moaning wantonly.

"You like that, don't you whore?" he asked, his voice gloating. "You like Daddy's fingers in your tight cunt. I bet you can't wait to feel Daddy's cock!"

His touch sending shivers up her spine as he teased her, his thumb flicking the nub over and over again as his fingers reached deeper, finding places she didn't even know existed and forcing her to submit to the powerful feelings surging through her.

He withdrew his fingers and she heard herself whimper in disappointment. Then she felt his teeth nipping at her thighs, moving closer. The feel of his tongue on her, proving her folds as his thumb settle back over her clit forced her back into another arch as she gasped.

Her Daddy was eating her cunt and it felt... amazing! His tongue plunged deep inside her as it could, his mouth locked on her, and the things he was doing...

"Oh god Daddy," She heard herself moan.

She could feel his grin against her and felt him move up. His lips replaced his thumb and he flicked this tongue over her clit before sucking on it hard. She screamed at the new sensation, it felt so fucking good... and she couldn't remember why she hadn't wanted him to do this... her body writhed as he sucked her clit harder, and she nearly bucked him off in pleasure when he sucked it between his teeth, biting down just as he had her nipples.

"Oh my god Daddy yes! Please don't stop!" She cried, feeling the pressure building inside her. "Please Daddy! I'm so close!"

He pulled away at that and smacked her soaked pussy, the stinging pain only bringing more pleasure, snarling "you cum when I say you can, whore! Got that?"

She nodded quickly, wanting him to continue, even as part of herself tried to tell her this was wrong. "I'm sorry Daddy... please don't stop..." She begged.

"Please, Daddy I want your cock!" She pleaded. "Please use my cunt! I'm your little whore Daddy!"

"Yes you are- you are MY whore!" He said, pushing inside in one hard thrust. she cried out in pleasure as she felt him stretching her pussy, so tight it wouldn't allow all of him in at once.

He pulled out and thrust again, going deeper, then again, until he was fully inside, filling her completely.

Then he started moving, thrusting slow and deep, to begin with, each thrust drawing out her moans as he filled her again and again.

Her words seemed to break something inside him and he lost the slow control he'd been using, thrusting faster and harder, her moans growing louder with each thrust, her tits bouncing wildly.

He pulled out and turned her over, untying her hands so that she could hold herself up, her ass eagerly facing him.

He thrust in again, hard and fast, and began fucking her with renewed vigor, feeling even deeper from this position. her tits swung below her and he grabbed them, massaging them roughly as he plowed into her, jer juices running down her thighs.

One of his hands moved from her tits and ran through her juices before moving to her asshole, though she barely noticed until his thumb pushed past her tight rosebud. It didn't hurt. In fact, it felt so good it pushed her over the edge and she screamed.

"Oh God Daddy I'm cumming!"

As the damn broke and ecstasy courses through her. she came hard, the walls of her pussy clamping around her Daddy's cock, her body writhing in pleasure.

He pulled out and she felt a hand wrap around her neck, choking her as he pulled her up against him.

"Dammit, girl!" He said spanking her ass hard. "Now I have to punish you!" His free hand moved back to tease her asshole. "Maybe I should fuck your ass for disobeying me."

Trembling she did as he asked, spreading her ass for him.

He dipped back into her pussy first, making sure his cock was nice and slick, then slowly, painfully, pushed against her asshole.

she bit her lip against the pain as he pushed through, stretching her overused asshole around his thick shaft. He groaned blissfully as her ass engulfed him slowly, inch by inch.

He only got a few inches in at first so he pulled out, almost entirely, then pushed back in again, going deeper, forcing a pained moan from her lips as she felt he would tear her apart.

He continued, pulling almost all the way out then pushing deeper and deeper until she felt his balls against her pussy. He moaned deeply as he felt the tightness pressing around him.

12